• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickle for the Soles

feetfetish

TMF Novice
"Hey, Jane!" Said a voice from the distant. But this voice, I heard it before. It was like this silent echo that kept ringing in my head. I just don't remember who. I mean, the name was at the tip of my tongue, but I had no place for it. I turned to see, and who I saw, was my old friend, Carrie.

Carrie Reese. I haven't seen her since we were fifteen. Wow, four years and she looked exactly the same as I left her. She never looked so pretty, though. And just the thought of seeing her again lit up my day.

My name is Jane Roth. I am nineteen years old. I attend Errise University. And yes, I am a lesbian. Have been ever since I ever met Carrie. She is my star angel. I mean, her gleaming blond hair, her gorgeous lips, her luscious green eyes, and her hilarious humor.

We used to be "great friends" in high school, but really, we were two against the world. The girlfriends till the end. The two of a kind. We were attached to each other. We would be together forever, or, so we thought.

She moved away to California at age fifteen. I was devastated. So was she. Our love was still intact though, until it faded away. I swore that I would never ever love another person. I would always love Carrie till the day I die.

"Carrie!" I screamed. I ran toward her, and hugged her. Her warmth covered me. The same warmth I felt four years ago.

No one was around us, since we were in an empty sidewalk. This made the moment even more romantic. Carrie kissed my lips, and I kissed hers.

"I haven't seen you in FOREVER!" Carrie exaggerated and released a huge sigh of relief.
"I know, long time no speak!" I replied so happily.
"Gosh, four years, and you haven't changed AT ALL!" Carrie said with her eyes widened.
"Yeah, I know!" I replied frantically.
"Wanna come to my place?" Carrie asked.
"Sure!" I responded as quick as I could.

So, arm and shoulders, we walked to Carrie's apartment. It seemed like such a short walk, but it was actually two miles. With Carrie beside me, there was no way I couldn't be happy.

When I got inside, I was so excited to find the small, but beautiful apartment, with pink walls and beautiful furniture. I sat on the couch, with my feet propped up on the end.

"Want me to help you get your shoes off?" Carrie was so excited to say.
"Sure!" I said, relieved.
Carrie pulled off my shoes, and saw my socked feet. She smelled them so graciously and then put her mouth on my socks and pulled them off with her teeth. Which was odd, because I never seen her so happy to see my feet. When she got done with pulling off both of my socks, she then saw my bare feet, and smiled.
"Um, Carrie?" I asked her.
"Yeah?" She replied, still with a gracious smile on her face. Her teeth were still pearly white. All the teeth so perfectly designed, making her smile so wonderful to see.
"Why...?" I inquired her, so very curiously.
"Oh, sorry, I just..." She paused in her sentence.
"What, what's wrong?" I was very worried.
"I may have gotten a foot fetish while I was away..." Carrie said sadly. She got up and walked to her kitchen.
I was shocked. A foot fetish? What an odd thing for her to receive. I mean, I didn't mind feet, but I thought that we would at least have a normal relationship.

I walked to her, and asked her if I could help her get her shoes off. She was astonished by this. She was very glad to think that I had a foot fetish too. Which I think I might have. I pulled off her sneakers, and saw her bare feet, which were greatly tanned and so... cool looking. She had peach painted toes. And for no reason, I had the urge to lick her feet. And when I slid my tongue all the way up her wrinkly soles, it tasted...so... great.

I never tasted anything like it. It tasted terrible, but it also tasted great. I never really thought about it. I just, then, took a nibble, just a tiny one.

"EEK!" Carrie squealed.
"Sorry!" I said, gasping. I didn't know what came over me.
"That tickled!" She screamed.
"Oh, it did? I'm sorry." I said sarcastically, and slid my fingers down her spongy-like soles.
"HAHAHA! QUIT IT!" Carrie demanded.
"I'm sorry, I can't hear you very well, you're screaming too loud!" I raked my fingers down her foot, and then put another hand on her other foot, and started squiggling my fingers around randomly.
"HAHAHAHAHAHA! MAHAHA! DAMN, HAHAHA, YOU'RE GOO--HAHAHA!" She said with joy. I could tell she liked the feeling of being tickled.
"My turn." I volunteered.
I sat on the couch, and waited for my punishment. But Carrie was so generous to actually tie my feet with a cord. I felt trapped in a fantasy, and I felt so horny in the process. My hands were tied to a desk behind the couch.
Carrie sucked on my toes before she began. She sucked on my toes like they were a Popsicle.
"Mmm, baby, you got some tasty feet." Carrie complimented, sucking on them.
"Hehe." I giggled.
She, too, ran her tongue around my feet. It felt like a dog was putting his wet tongue on my feet. It also felt like a feather was running down, too. It felt good.
"Hahaha!" My feet were really sensitive.
"I love to just say feet and soles, don't you? They sound so... cool sounding, no?" Carrie said.
"Yeah." I replied.
She nibbled on my feet too. It felt like a hamster, but it also felt like a bear was chombing on them in the process.
"HAHAHA! OWW!" I squealed.
"Mm, now I know why you liked nibbling on my feet. They taste so delicious.
She licked my toes as well, she liked the taste of my nail polish, which were red. She told me she liked red nail polish.

She ran her finger down my sensitive little soles.
"MEHAHAH! EEK!" I screamed.
"Ooh, look who's ticklish. Gootchie goo!" Carrie was running her sharp nail down my wrinkly little feet. Her talking like a baby was killing me.
She then put all her fingers on my both of my bound feet and just went away. I struggled to get out of the bound, but I couldn't They were too tight, and scrunching my toes made it even worse. She tied my two big toes together, so scrunching was harder.

Feeling like I was trapped and being tickled was so fun. I never felt my ribs ache so much. My soles were being demolished by being tickled so hard. And when Carrie went under my toes, it was SO painful for me to laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAH! NO! NOT MY TOES! GOD!" I wiggled my toes, but the bound on my big toes prevented me to wiggle them around much. Her fingers scratched on the pad of my foot, just above where the toes cover when you scrunch them.

Then Carrie so slowly ran down my soles in little waves. I couldn't bare it. Her finger was so hard, and my soles were so soft. It was unbearable.
"HEHEHEHE!" I screamed.
"So, you like having your feet tickled?" Carrie asked.
"HEHE-yeah! It's fun! HAHA!" I said, still laughing as Carrie then put her tongue on my feet, and slid them so romantically.

We need to do this more often.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back