• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you mods say...

Adam

1st Level Indigo Feather
... to an "Introduce yourself" sticky? ParanoidChant and I discussed this a while back, and I brought it up in Crystal's "Moar power" thread. We got to thinking that this might encourage a few more lurkers to feel like saying hello to the rest of us and get more involved with the community. Maybe only moderately so, but it's just a thought. All opinions are welcome. :)

Last edited:
it is and always will be, a nice idea, and has been brought up a few times,

on the last occasion it was tested, but it didnt work out and was removed shortly afterwards :)

They tried an entire "introduction" subforum and it kind of became a joke. I honestly think there isn't enough posts to warrant such a forum. Maybe a sticky, but I really don't see a reason for it. Not to mention, I think less people would see the posts there and therefore be less likely to offer a welcome. If they're out in the tickling discussion or gen dis, more people will see them.

something else ide add, if i were a new member, and was once :D

i think its kinda nice to have your own thread that youve made to post in rather than with others in a sticky,

I have seen this in one form or another in almost every other forum I visit or subscribe to..

I would like to see it here as well...

It has been spoken of and will be bounced around again I am sure....

Thanks for the feedback, folks. You all make good points. Funny, I've been around here for years and I don't even remember the introduction sub-forum. Oh well. I realize there's a valid argument for this either way. A sticky could be good for extremely shy people as a way to blend in. On the other hand, some folks may want to start a "hello" post themselves and get all sorts of attention that would might be missing in a sticky. Perhaps there's a happy medium in here somewhere.

Thanks for the feedback, folks. You all make good points. Funny, I've been around here for years and I don't even remember the introduction sub-forum. Oh well. I realize there's a valid argument for this either way. A sticky could be good for extremely shy people as a way to blend in. On the other hand, some folks may want to start a "hello" post themselves and get all sorts of attention that would might be missing in a sticky. Perhaps there's a happy medium in here somewhere.

It was only up for a day or so in Gen Dis a couple months ago.

It was only up for a day or so in Gen Dis a couple months ago.

Ah, that would explain it. Thanks for the clarification. Thought I was going senile and I'm not that old. :p

i cant help but wonder if the sub forum, (once the novelty of it had worn off and the jokes stopped) would have smoothed out and been as good an idea as its always should have been,

be blatently dont NEED one tho, but its always a nice little idea that could have maybe worked eventually.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back