• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Business (m/f)

jimmy224

TMF Poster
The Business (m/f)
By jimmy224

Just a quick, random story I got the idea for. Thanks for reading.

Daniel walked down the dark alley cautiously. He arrived at the door and knocked three times. The door opened slightly and asked “Yes?”

“Umm, yes, I’m a returning customer. Daniel Workman?”

The woman at the door looked at him for a moment through the tiny crack she had made with the door and finally exclaimed, “Yes! Mr. Workman, so sorry. Just couldn’t see you properly in the night. Come in, come in.”

Daniel walked in and heard the lady shut and lock the door behind him. He sat down on the couch in the tiny lobby.

“The usual room, Mr. Workman?” the lady asked.

Daniel remembered his last few visits here. He remembered how pleased he was with his choice. “Yes, I think so.”

“Right this way.” She led him upstairs and down a hallway that reminded Daniel of a hallway in a motel. They arrived at the end of the hallway.

“Here is the requested room. And here is your mask.” The woman handed him a mask, to protect his identity while he conducted his business. “And how will you be paying today Mr. Workman?”

“Cash.” Daniel pulled out a roll of money and handed it to her.

“Thank you very much. And enjoy your time. Tools are in there, if decide to use them.”

And she walked away. Daniel opened the door and walked in.

The room was how he had remembered it. Like the hallway, the room also looked like it belonged in a motel. But it did lack all of the motel furniture. Inside, there was just a table in one corner, and a bed in the center. And on the bed was his victim.

He did not know her name. He only knew that she was well worth the fortune he had spent. She lied on the bed, her arms each tied to a corner by rope. And her ankles rested in stocks that were built onto the foot of the bed. She wore brown shorts and a brown sleeveless shirt, which looked cheap and made of itchy material. Her brunette hair was shoulder length. He looked into her eyes and when she saw him, fear flooded them. There was no doubt she remembered him.

“Please, Mister! Please, leave me alone! Why do you keep coming here? This is illegal! I am being forced against my will to remain here! Please, alert the authorities!”

Daniel laughed. She had pulled the authority card before multiple times. She must be new here. Victims who have been here awhile give up on the authorities arriving.

He walked up and traced his finger along her side. She stiffened. Her begging silenced.

And without warning, the victim’s masked tormenter attacked. He attacked her ribs, squeezing them hard. She screamed her head off. It was music to his ears.

Daniel’s methods were as sadistic. His tickling was hard, and allowed no breaks. No breathers. Once the ticklee’s torture started, it didn’t stop.

The victim felt the tears rolling down her cheeks. She struggled to release her wrists, but it was no use. She could feel the tormenter slowly moving down her ribs. Down her legs. To her feet.

The tormenter walked around the stocks to face the victim’s bare soles. But he didn’t pause. He didn’t allow breathers. He didn’t believe in mercy. He immediately began scraping his fingers down her bared feet.

The victim was slowly learning that begging to customers was pointless. They had paid good money to see her in pain. Mercy was not an option. She just lay there, with the laughter pouring out and the torture slowly taking away her air supply.

After ten minutes of pure foot tickling, Daniel reluctantly stopped. He got up and walked over to the table to retrieve a tool.

The victim opened her tearful eyes. “Was it over?” She wondered. She prayed to god that it was. The rule in this business she was kidnapped and put into was only one tickler per 24 hours. 24 hours of sanity. Of loneliness.

“Hehe, you maybe thought your ordeal was over?” the tormenter asked. She looked over at him, and at that moment she wished for death. He was at the table.

“No, you see, I paid good money for you. And you know me sweetheart, I get my money’s worth. I am going to drive you to hell and back. I am going to push you to the edge. I don’t leave until you’re insane. Hehe.” And her tormenter walked over, with an electric toothbrush in his hand.

The victim began crying in fear. She shut her eyes and waited for the inevitable.

And it hit her like cold water. The rotating brush met the underside of her big toe.

The screams of agony were amplified. She began scrunching her toes. The tormenter pulled them back and began scrubbing the electric toothbrush harder on the undersides of her five toes.

The hour session passed slowly for the victim, and too quickly for the tormenter. They knew it was over when the lady from the lobby came in to tell the tormenter his time was up. The victim always imagined her as an angel.

When the tormenter had left the room, the lady turned around and shut off the lights, leaving the victim in darkness. She lay there, exhausted. Before, she would think about when the authorities would find this place and save her. Take her back to her old life. Her old family.

But now, after these sessions of hell, she had essentially forgotten about her old life. The only thoughts in her mind now, in her time of solitude, was of thankfulness, for being alone.

Nice work jimmy. Be nice if it was longer though. There's a LOT you could expand on here. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back