• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A fun afternoon (m/f consensual)

emadara10

The train arrived punctually, just five minutes late. Not bad for British Rail, mused George, as he watched the passengers descend from the carriages.

Catherine was one of the first off and she spotted him immediately. She was smiling and looking even sexier than when they’d met before. A country girl, her auburn, shoulder-length hair and light blue eyes glistened in the sunlight. At 5 feet 4 she was a foot shorter than George and at least ten years younger: at their earlier meeting she’d confessed to being in her 30s, which George had taken to mean ‘late’ 30s. No matter, she looked young and fit. And she was willing.

Their initial contact had been made through an advert in the TMF and they’d exchanged numerous emails before eventually meeting. George had driven to her small town that first time and they’d had lunch and a long chat in a restaurant. They continued chatting as they walked along the river, taking their time to get to know each other. From the moment they met they found they shared the same sense of humour. Certainly they shared the same desires and interests, and had both looked forward to meeting again.

They left the station and drove to a quiet, local pub for a drink. They got on well, but it was soon clear that they both wanted to get to George’s home and get on with the purpose of Catherine’s visit.

It was a short drive from the pub to George’s house in the outskirts of a village. “As I told you on the phone,” said George “my immediate neighbours are out at work so there is no chance we shall be disturbed. We can make all the noise we like”. Catherine smiled but said nothing.

Before entering the house George took her into the garden. A nice, secluded garden surrounded by walls and tall leylandii. He led Catherine to the far end where there was a shed, beside a large clump of stinging nettles and thistles. Gardening was not one of George’s hobbies. They stood outside the shed as he opened the door and showed her inside. “You can see there are lots of hooks and places to tie ropes. We could use this, maybe, another time?” She looked around at the various garden implements and hosepipes that covered most of the floor and glanced up at the spiders’ webs. No sign of any spiders. “Mmmm”, was all she said. Then, after a few moments: “How about the garden?” “Yes,” agreed George “we could use the lawn. I’ve some tent pegs from my camping days we could use. And this really is completely private. Except for a few birds that might decide to watch us, of course”.

They made their way into the house and George gave her a quick tour. “Would you like a shower before we start”, he offered. “No”, she smiled, “let’s leave that until afterwards, when we’re both hot and sweaty”. George took the phone off the hook as they went into the bedroom.

As Catherine undressed, George pulled the curtains and lit some candles. The fur-lined wrist and ankle cuffs were already attached to the four corners of the large double bed frame and Catherine, wearing just a red thong, got onto the bed. George put a small pillow under the small of her back before attaching the cuffs.

They’d agreed before her arrival that they’d take it in turns as lee and ler for half an hour and, as a gentleman, George had insisted that Catherine should take the first turn as lee. They’d agreed a safeword, and that all visible flesh was fair game for tickling. The tiny thong protected Catherine’s modesty but left plenty of flesh to be toyed with. George was happy and still couldn’t believe his luck at finding this wonderful, broad-minded woman.

George stood back and admired her lovely lithe body. Quite rightly, she was proud of her figure. She kept in trim by cycling regularly, playing tennis and swimming. And she loved nudity. Her favourite holiday destination, she’d told him, was the Greek Islands where she always sought out the nudist beaches soon after her arrival. She had small feet with red painted toenails, lovely curved hips and the pillow under her back presented her ribs invitingly. There was only one thing slightly unusual about her: she had inverted nipples. “Are your nipples sensitive?” he asked. “I’m not answering that”, she said, her eyes looking straight at him, challenging him. “Then I’ll find out”, he said.

George stripped down to his briefs and knelt on the bed beside her. She was fully stretched and tightly bound, though not in any real discomfort. “I’ll stop immediately you give the safeword”, said George. “I don’t intend to use the safeword”, she said quietly. George let his index finger stroke her warm rib cage. “This is your last chance to ask me to release you and give you a lift back to the station”. “Set the timer”, was the laconic reply.

George did as he was told and then knelt on the bed between her outstretched legs. He watched her for a few seconds as she waited expectantly, not knowing on which part of her body he was going to start. Without a word he took her left foot in his left hand and held it, pulling the toes back firmly. With the fingernails of his right hand he began to scratch her tender sole. She shuddered but made no sound. He used all of his five fingernails on her instep and gradually moved up to her toes. She was breathing heavily, her eyes closed, and she was biting her lower lip, but she suffered in silence.

After a couple of minutes George switched to her other foot and gave it the same treatment. Her feet were definitely ticklish but what other weak spots did she have? They had all afternoon so there was no hurry. In this first session George wanted to give her a once over and test her reactions as he gave her whole body a slow and gentle teasing. Once he knew her weak spots he’d have plenty of time in the future to exploit this knowledge and spend longer on her most sensitive bits. For now he would watch and learn. Soon he would know every nerve in her body. He’d then work out her limits and know how to keep her on the edge, just seconds away from using her safeword. This was going to be fun.

He began to work up her legs, moving gently from her ankles to her knees. He noticed some reaction when he tickled behind her knees and made a mental note to return there later. As he began to apply long gentle strokes to her thighs she moved her head back and forth and wetted her lips with her tongue. He was tempted to let the sensation build to see just how much she could take but time was passing and he had so many interesting spots still to explore.

As he worked over her stomach and hips with spider tickles she let out a small gasp. Clearly another place to return to. George teased around her navel, a beautiful inny that disappeared into a deep cavern. His little finger explored the navel and George glanced back at her feet to see that she had squeezed her toes up. Her eyes still closed, she was breathing even more heavily.

George moved up her body and sat on her upper thighs. He gave her a short breather and noticed that her eyes were still closed. “I should have put a blindfold on her”, he thought to himself. They’d decided against using blindfolds and gags until they knew each other much better, but it was clear that Catherine was happy to be tickled and teased while in darkness.

Soon after he started on her ribs George noticed that Catherine was having trouble remaining silent. Her chest was heaving and she squirmed and wriggled to avoid his long fingers. Her hands were made into fists and her head moved back and forth on the bed. George played with each rib in turn, gently stroking one before moving up to another. By the time George got to the fourth rib Catherine was making tiny sounds, but was nowhere near using her safeword. She was a tough nut, and George was really pleased that she wasn’t about to use her safeword so early. He had plenty of plans to test her limits and was already looking forward to several more sessions with her.

He moved to her breasts, gently stroking the sides and cleavage and gradually moving towards the areolas, but without touching them. He circled each areola lightly and watched her as she writhed, clearly expecting him any moment to touch her wonderful nipples.

For now he resisted that temptation and moved on up to her pits. Her reaction to his fingers gently stroking her pits showed that she was very sensitive here too and George was beginning to wonder if there was a part of her body that WASN’T ticklish. It didn’t look like it. Some parts were more ticklish than others but this girl was one ticklish ball.

He moved position and knelt beside her. With one hand he tickled one of her pits and with the other he concentrated on her inner thigh. Stroking her pit while gently running his fingernails up and down her thigh, the attack on two parts of the body at the same time was definitely beginning to get to her. But unable to move she had little alternative to accepting the tickling. After a while he moved to her other side, allowing her a brief respite while he did so, and set to work on the other pit and thigh. Catherine grunted as she attempted to pull away from the probing fingers. To no avail.

A glance at the clock told him that there were only a couple of minutes left. Time to change position again and finally home in on those delicious nipples. He sat once again on her upper thighs and gently began to stroke the breasts once more. With time running short he moved to the areolas, circling them, getting ever closer. Then he touched them. As his fingers gently touched her nipples her body gave a sudden jolt. Incoherent muttering came from her lips. She shook her head from side to side, took sharp breaths and tugged at her bonds. But there was no escape. George was gentle with her. Yes, he thought, I’m sure I can tease the safeword out of this woman whenever I want to. He began to look forward to the next, perhaps longer, session with her. And then the alarm went off.

He released her from her bonds and asked her if she wanted a glass of water or cup of tea. “Water” was all she could manage. George left her on the bed to recover and get her breath back and went into the kitchen. He’d poured two glasses of water and was returning the water bottle to the fridge when, out of the corner of his eye, he saw her enter the kitchen. He turned and saw Catherine approach him with an evil look in her eye.

“It’s my turn to tickle the shit out of you now,” she said with a wicked grin.

George felt his knees turn to jelly.

Last edited:
Very nice! Cool to see something in the heart of England too. ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back