PDA

View Full Version : Tickle Centrals

TKMarick
07-21-2008, 11:21 AM
Tickle centrals is one of my favourite clips producers, but recently they are too much in stockinged feet.

In their last page there are 10 videos in wich they ignore to rip the stockings off!

Stockinged feet are very nice (one time), feminine elegant (two times), highly sexy (three times), but... 10 times are too much to the place of BARE FEET!!! GRRRRRR

jkb
07-21-2008, 05:20 PM
I wish they'd ditch nylons altogether. Stick with little ankle socks that get pulled off to reveal cute bare feet.

Padawon7
07-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Finally, someone else with some good tickling taste. Ankle socks removed halfway through the clip would be the best ever.

specifically, white ankle socks with a little colored strip at the top or those that have color in the toe and heel area.

Docsoul
07-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Too much nylon foot tickling? There is no such a thing.

dig5446
07-22-2008, 04:50 AM
Agreed, there aren't too many places that show quality nylon tickling. The only observation I would make about Tickling Central is that they need to change the clip premise up once in a while. You pick up a few of their bedspread clips and you've pretty much seen the entire concept. It would be nice to do different sets or role playing.

Just my 2 cents, they're a great studio in any case.

TKMarick
07-30-2008, 02:10 PM
I saw the last Tickle Centrals clip with Nikki. By it own self, it worth the last ten togheter! Nikki is a gem, like Jordan was before her.
Thanks, Tickle Centrals.

waitin2btkled
08-13-2008, 05:07 PM
My favorite is definitely bare feet tickled in stocks. Haven't seen new clips of those in while. My all time fav of them is Jayce tickles Missy. That is an awesome clip. They should make more clips like that!!!

musictkls
08-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Personally, I love nylon foot tickling. However, I'd like to see a combination of nylon and bare foot tickling but have a few clips focus on just the feet only. TC did a couple of exclusive foot tickling clips a while back and they are still some of my favorites. I agree, also that scenarios would be cool. Like have a "contest" to see which female tickler is "better" and what tickles more, nylons or bare feet? Something like that would spice up this already very good producer of videos. Again, my 2 cents
Peace

tcklft
08-31-2008, 04:26 PM
I'm fine with nylon tickling though I prefer bare feet. It'd be nice if they varied the scenario a bit; the on-the-bed thing has gotten old. I'm glad they're now offering short previews on their C4S store.

Ice Princess
09-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Thats a fav of ours as well, that lil missy has some really nice ticklish feet,, yummm,, and she really had them tickled in that one

My favorite is definitely bare feet tickled in stocks. Haven't seen new clips of those in while. My all time fav of them is Jayce tickles Missy. That is an awesome clip. They should make more clips like that!!!