• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Vampire M/M

Mztickler

Armondo waited eagerly for the sun to set so he could get out of his prison - like room and move about the Master's house. His Master was always having guests and tonight Armondo was allowed to attend the dinner.

The sun set and twilight gave way to complete darkness,shrouding Armondo's room. He prepared himself in his best suit and walked up to the main living quarters. the guests had just started to arrive. He noticed a small figure standing by the window looking out. Armondo was immediately drawn to him and went over to see what he was looking at.

"what is so interesting outside that captures your interest?" The figure turned and smiled. "I was watching the birds fly in the evening's last light. Later I will go out and pick up the feathers they have left behind." Armondo shivered like a schoolboy at the sound of feathers.
"what will you do with the feathers you find? " Armondo's interest had been piqued. The young man smiled and whispered in Armondo's ear. Armondo smiled at the young man's secret passion.

"forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Armondo de Montifiore. I live here." The young man smiled. and introduced himself as Alberto DuShene, nephew of the Grand Duchy of Brandenburg.

Alberto whispered to Armondo about meeting him after dinner in his private quarters. Armondo smiled and nodded. The two ate dinner quickly and when the others went to the parlor to listen to the string quartet play. the two went to Alberto's quarters outside.

Armondo had never been to this part of the grounds and was impressed with the comfort and size of the rooms. Alberto went to change his clothes and came out with a black box.

"These are my feathers and brushes. I use them to carry out my secret passion. You must never tell anyone what we do here!" Armondo promised and was intrigued by the assortment of feathers and brushes, but mostly by the secrecy.

Alberto began to explain his "passion" to Armondo. "A few years ago, when I went away to boarding school, I fell into a group of young men who were fond of .... tickling. They formed a secret group and met to tickle each other and to seek out others who were ticklish or interested in tickling. I was involved quite by accident. My roommate and I were fooling around when he suddenly began poking my ribs. It caught me by surprise and I began giggling uncontrollably. He saw my weakness and kept tickling me all over till I nearly passed out. He told me about his group. I went to one of their meetings and was allowed to participate in an initiation ritual. I was immediately drawn to being the tickler as well as being very ticklish myself. Now I try to seek out someone who will be both tickler and ticklee for me."

Armondo listened and shivered and squirmed uncomfortably as Alberto spoke about tickling. Alberto noticed how uncomfortable the story was making Armondo. "You seem very uncomfortable.... is it because you are very ticklish?"

Armondo stammered, then smiled weakly. "I am a vampire of a different heritage than the blood thirsty ones. I come from a line of vampires who are extremely ticklish. We seek out masters who act as our ticklers. Our masters tie us down and tickle us till the sun comes up, then we retreat into sleep until darkness again comes. Our masters have guests come so that we may increase our numbers. Our bite to the jugular injects venom that makes out victims ticklish."

Alberto smiled and took out several feathers and brushes. "I know about you. your Master gave me permission to tickle you." Armondo smiled and began to remove his shirt and walk over to the wall. There were rings on the wall that Alberto tied Armondo's wrists to. He shivered as the cool air his his bare upper body. Alberto removed his shirt also and put on cris-crossing leather

He began tickling Armondo's ribs very lightly with his well manicured nails. Armondo squirmed and began giggling as his ribs tingled ticklishly. Alberto took two feathers and began tickling across Armondo's pale chest, making him laugh loudly. His body quivered as the tickling got more intense. Armondo's laughter echoed as his armpits were mercilessly tickled with fingers, feathers and soft brushes. His tired body sagged after an hour of Alberto's tickling. He closed his eyes briefly, then jerked his body upward at the tickly touch of Alberto's tongue in his belly button. Alberto's tongue deftly snaked around the ticklish button hole making Armondo hysterical with laughter. Realizing how well this was tickling him, Alberto began flicking his tongue over Armondo's nipples. Armondo shrieked and began wriggling violently as his nipples were extremely ticklish. He could feel the tongue snaking ticklishly into his underarms, another very ticklish spot. Armondo pulled helplessly at his bonds to escape the devious Alberto, but could not. He shrieked hysterically and finally passed out from the tickle torture he had endured.

End Part 1

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back