• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tekken 6 (explicit)

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Alright folks, I'm back... Sorry for the long wait, but I hope you guys enjoy this one (especially Blakesnake :D ) Anyway, the focus of this story is on Jun and tickling, but I have to admit this is one of the most explicit stories I've written, so anyone offended by sexual content should not read this any further. Also, this more or less tells the story of what ends up as a rape (according to the official Tekken story), so that may also offend certain people. Anyway, read at your own risk and realize the dark nature of this story is not meant to trivialize the issue of rape in any way.

The King of Iron Feather Tournament, Part Six: A Devilish Torment

Jin Kazama watched TV as he waited for Xiaoyu to arrive at his house. She had been bugging him for weeks to go on a date, but Jin had always been busy. Despite his reluctance to take her out to dinner, he had to admit that he was attracted to the cute Chinese gymnast. She was very pretty and innocent, although his mind wandered to some not-so-innocent ideas when he contemplated how her unusually flexible body could lead to some interesting possibilities in the bedroom.

DING DONG

Jin was startled from his train of thought, and peeked through the fisheye lens in his front door to see Xiaoyu peering up at him with her charming gaze and smile. He opened his door, and she immediately presented him with a bundle of freshly picked flowers. Jin grinned with a look of surprise, and Xiaoyu broke into giggles. She blushed slightly and said, "I thought you'd like them...." Jin just nodded at his playful companion and motioned for her to come in. She entered slowly, and when Jin closed the door, she jumped onto him, kissing him on the cheek with her arms wrapped around his shoulders. Jin laughed and carried her over to the couch he had been sitting on.

"Hey now... someone's a little eager..." Xiaoyu blushed again at Jin's comment and slid off of him onto the plush cushions. Jin smiled at her and admired her sleek black miniskirt, dark hose, and black flats. She was obviously dressed for a formal occasion, but he had opted for more casual attire with his prep school jacket, grey sweater, and microfibre pants. "I told you we were just going to get a bite to eat and see a movie. We aren't going to the prom, you know..." He laughed, and Xiaoyu poked at his side as she replied, "I was just trying to look nice tonight, you big dummy...." She giggled and Jin flinched as he tried to avoid her agile arms. "Alright, my turn..." Jin grabbed her sides and wiggled his fingers into them, and Xiaoyu squealed and squirmed.

NOOOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEAHAHAHAHA

She thrashed wildly as his fingers stroked her stomach and ribs through her miniskirt. "Who's in charge now?" Xiaoyu was helpless against the constant titillation of her torso, and her arms flailed in an attempt to knock Jin's grip off of her. Still, he continued this stimulation for a few minutes, until she was red in the face and breathing hard. "Jin, why did you do that?" She slumped back against the cushions and caught her breath. "I just thought I'd watch you squirm for a while." Jin grinned deviously. "Well, now, I'm all tired, and I don't know if we should go anywhere." Xiaoyu slid her legs into Jin's lap and seductively stared into his eyes. "Well, if we're gonna stay here, we might as well have some fun." Jin slowly caressed her legs and felt the sheer stockings under his fingers. Xiaoyu cooed in relaxation, closed her eyes, and laid back with a contented smile.

Jin was enjoying this erotic mood he had initiated, but he still wanted to push a few more of her buttons. A mischievous thought flashed through his brain, and his fingers gently grazed her ankles before he tugged at the heels of her flats. Xiaoyu's expression became wary as she felt her shoes slip off her nyloned feet. The cool air of the room swept across her soles and toes as she felt Jin's fingertips lightly trace her heels and arches. The tingling sensations built up on her feet, and she bit her lip to stifle a giggle as his fingers stroked her soles. The twitching of Xiaoyu's feet told Jin that they were very sensitive, and he decided to intensify her stimulation by slightly rolling each of her toes between his fingers. Xiaoyu shifted her body erratically and giggled as Jin's touches exploited her ticklish feet. Suddenly, he wrapped his arm around her ankles and tickled her soles and toes furiously. Xiaoyu's eyes flung open and she went into hysterics.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Her legs desperately flexed in an attempt to break free of his hold, but all she could do was grasp the pillow behind her head and laugh uncontrollably. Jin was enraptured by her hilarious laughter and wanted to step things up a bit. As he slid his fingers across her soles, he gradually brought his tongue closer to her wiggling toes.

STOP NOW!

Jin and Xiaoyu looked up from the couch to see Jun standing before them. Jun Kazama was Jin's very attractive, middle-aged mother. Despite being around 40, she could easily pass for about 30. The stern look on her face indicated that Jin would stop torturing Xiaoyu, immediately. Jin released Xiaoyu's ankles, and the strained gymnast slipped her shoes back on. "Ms. Kazama, I am very sorry to have disturbed you." Xiaoyu bowed respectfully, and Jun nodded with a compassionate response, "It's alright, dear. My son shouldn't put you through such torment." Xiaoyu met her gaze with confusion, but she nodded just the same. "Xiaoyu, I believe you should go home for the night; there are some things I must talk with Jin about." The young Chinese girl hesitantly walked to the door, and Jun gently held her shoulder before she left.

Jin groaned in annoyance after the front door slammed. "Mom, why did you have to do that?" Jun approached her son and sat next to him on the couch. "Son, I must tell you about what happened to me a long time ago after the Second King of Iron Fist Tournament..."

(woo hoo! cheesy flashback again)

Jun laid defeated a few yards from Devil Kazuya. The purple demon grinned amusedly as he sauntered over to her motionless form. The psychic blast he had attacked her mind with had knocked her unconscious. He lustfully scanned her beautiful body clothed in a tight tummy shirt, ripped shorts, white ankle socks, and brown loafers. His evil desires consumed his psyche with an irresistable urge to violate her. With a nefarious laugh, he lifted her prone body into the air and flew out of the arena.

Hours later, Jun awoke to find herself stripped naked and bound to a horizontal x-frame. The cold air around her caused goosebumps to form on her creamy soft skin. She struggled to pull herself off of the table, but her restraints were strong.

"Your struggles are futile.... You will be the vessel of my child." Jun screamed in anger, "NEVER!!!" She frantically jerked at the straps that held her down; she would rather cut her hands and feet off than be impregnated by such an abomination as he. "But first, I shall have my way with you." The demon laughed diabolically as he walked over to the side of the table. He admired the youthful beauty of her slender form. Jun had succeeded in reaching the championship battle with Devil Kazuya, despite being only 18. Of course, her muscles were toned from martial arts training she had practiced since about the age of 12. Her skin was pale and smooth, and her hair was jet-black and long. Devil Kazuya watched as her eyes slowly changed from expressing fierce anger to grave fear, and the stern frown she once wore began to dissolve with the quivering of her lips. She wondered why he just stood there staring at her. What horrible tortures did he have in mind?

Devil Kazuya returned to his lustful gazing of her body. He noticed her thin neck pulsating as she breathed heavily in anxiety and her jugular pumped rapidly. Her collarbones were very delicate as were her shoulders. What really caught his attention were her supple alabaster breasts. Their paleness almost shined off of the dim light of his dungeon. Contrasting this luminescence were her pointy brown nipples, which had grown hard from both the coolness of the air and the anticipation he was putting her through. His clawed hands teasingly came close to her ribs and trembling stomach as she whined and squirmed. "NOOOOO!!!! PLEEEZZZ!!!" The demon grinned at her helplessness and gently ran his claws against her ribs and stomach. Jun had expected the pain to start now, but instead the claws created quite a different sensation for her sensitive body. She squealed and felt the urge to giggle build up inside of her. Just as she thought she would lose her control from the tickling, the demon's warm and wet tongue began to lick one of her nipples. She arched her back from such a surprising touch, and Devil Kazuya opened his mouth further to lightly lick and suckle her breast.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOUUUuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

Her protests were interrupted by moans of ecstasy. Though she was terrified of being violated by an infernal beast, she could not resist the pleasures surging through her virgin body. She had never felt this kind of touch before on her breasts, and she gave into the lust growing inside her. Devil Kazuya repeated this caressing on her other breast and then moved to where he could stand between her legs. Jun had just enough relief to awaken from her euphoric trance to notice where this torment was headed. Again, she screamed her protests.

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO... NEVEEEEEEEERRRR

With all her might, she pulled again at her straps to try and escape, but the demon startled her with his claws moving up her legs, starting at her ankles and ending at her inner thighs. This was yet another tickling sensation for her, and she twitched her legs and bit her lip in frustration. The diabolic creature bent towards her mound and could smell the desire within her. He stood up again and traced his claws against the creases made by where her legs met her hips. This torture tickled more than anything Jun had felt before, and she arched her back again as she shrieked in laughter.

OOOOOHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAAAAAA

Devil Kazuya stopped and was intrigued by such a reaction. He could see that this tickling was unbearable for her, so he continued once more with the additional torment of stroking his claws against the edge of her nether lips. Jun screamed in uncontrollable laughter again with some moans mixed in. Not only did this tickle like hell, but she was getting incredibly aroused. She was about to enter her trance again, when something else distracted her. Something was raking her soles as he tortured her. She quickly discovered her feet were almost as sensitive as her pelvic region, and this added tantalizing touch was driving her nuts.

OOOOOOOUUUUUUHHHHHEHEHEHEHHAHAAHAAAAA

The demon noticed something was different about her reaction now. She was squirming even more than previously, and she wasn't giving into the pleasure as quickly. He turned to look behind him and noticed the tips of his wings were poking the soles of her feet. He grinned maniacally and walked back to her feet. Jun swiftly realized what he was about to do.

NOOOOO!!! NOT MY FEET!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ

Devil Kazuya looked at her long, slender feet. Her soles were even paler and softer than most of the rest of her body. Her toes were somewhat long as well, and the tips were very round and plump. Her big toes were the longest and most fleshy, but her second toes were almost as long. Her toenails had a shiny clear polish on them, and it was obvious she pampered her feet. The infernal beast broke from his stare and slowly dragged his claws up her soles starting at her heels and up to her arches.

Jun's feet twitched frantically, and she was unable to stifle the giggles that escaped from her lips. She had been tickled on her feet once before as a child, but in later years, no one had really paid any attention to her feet. Still, she routinely had pedicures and used sweet-smelling lotion to give them a pleasant fragrance. Consequently, they were extremely sensitive. When the demon's claws travelled over the balls of her feet and under her toes, she went into full-blown laughter.

OOOOOHEHEHEHHEEGEGEGEAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAD

Devil Kazuya decided to truly torture her by running his claws all over her feet and especially focusing on her arches and under her toes. Jun was in hysterics now, as she howled wildly and gasped for breath. Strangely, despite the immense amount of distress she was experiencing, she gradually felt an arousing sensation develop in her soles and toes. This feeling moved up her legs and into her loins as she moistened inside. The thrashing of her feet and legs lessened to a wiggling of her toes and a thrusting of her hips. The moans became louder, and the demon took this as a cue to begin licking her soles. His tongue still tickled her feet, but this touch was far more arousing than his claws. Her laughs became giggles, and her moans continued. The diabolic creature could taste the strawberry lotion on her feet and hungrily licked and sucked her toes. The licking of her toes caused Jun to cry out in laughter, but the sucking made her moan and beg.

PLEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEZZZZZzzooooooooouuuuhhhhh

The smell of her desire drew the infernal beast to her loins again, and he licked her nether lips feverishly. She screamed out in ecstasy as she thrusted her hips toward his tongue. Devil Kazuya penetrated her with his tongue and was rewarded with another scream of both pleasure and pain. Having been a virgin before this, Jun had been "broken" by the demon's tongue. The climax that had been building inside her was released by this shocking sensation. While her pain remained, her pleasure was intensified by the whipping of his tongue inside her. He was brushing it against her clit and her inner walls at an amazing speed. He drank her juices as he did this, savoring the essence of her vitality. The contant stimulation from his tongue brought her to another steaming orgasm.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH

Jun was nearly unconscious from this ordeal, but she was awakened by something hard poking her nether lips. She tilted her head to see Devil Kazuya standing with a gruesome smile and a massive manhood. "Now, it will begin...." Jun screamed in horror at what was to happen.....

(back to the present)

"So you see, your torture of Xiaoyu was reminiscent of my trauma. I couldn't allow you to torment her in the same fashion as I suffered." Jun glared at her dumbfounded son. Jin now knew his fate was connected to the damned, and if he wasn't careful, he would succumb to the same dark desires that led to the downfall of his only recently redeemed father. Yet, a voice in the back of his head reminded him of how much he would enjoy doing something like that to his favorite Chinese gymnast. Jin tried to clear his thoughts and nodded in understanding to his forlorn mother.....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back