• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Jaimee, Ticklish Cupcake (M/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
So why "ticklish cupcake?" :blush:

That's just what springs to mind as I was editing this footage earlier in the week. Jaimee is an 18 year old student that's new to the modeling world. She's never been tied up before, and never done anything like this. She's a petite, princess kind of girl next door, and cupcake is something that just springs to mind. She's adorable and unbearably ticklish under her arms.

It was funny working with her, because she has a strong personality. She was rather resistant to laughing at first, not wanting to suffer the embarassment on camera. Same thing when we tickled her without any restraints, she kept hiding her face and fighting the laughter. But as soon as the restraints stretched her out, the tough girl act dissolved immediately, she succumbed to her own ticklishness. It was really cool to see.

Our site where you can find Jaimee, along with several other models, is at www.tickletown.com

All the Jamiee footage on the site features a male tickler.

We tickle her pretty much all over. Her feet are ticklish, so we spend a bit of time there. And since her underarms are so sensitive, we're only too happy to draw from that well a few times.

So without further ado, here's TickleTown's Ticklish Cupcake.

Jaimee_LoRes_01.jpg

Jaimee_LoRes_02.jpg

Jaimee_LoRes_03.jpg

Jaimee_LoRes_04.jpg

Jaimee_LoRes_05.jpg

Jaimee_LoRes_06.jpg

Jaimee_LoRes_07.jpg

Beautiful

She looks amazing, thanks for the pictures =) Preview clip maybe?

Thanks for the pictures! She's incredibly cute. : )

She looks amazing, thanks for the pictures =) Preview clip maybe?

Great collection of photos, thanks for posting them. :D

Thanks, glad you enjoyed them!

I'm behind on my work for the site (always behind!) so I'll try to get preview clips edited for all the models on our site eventually. Right now I'm trying to get just the content up there, and the marketing will quickly follow :)

Cute, cute, cute! Her future has got to be bright! At least around here...!

She definitely has some crazy ticklish underarms, that part was really fun to shoot. She didn't know what to expect during the shoot, but we got her laughing pretty quick!

Here's a cute pic of her being tummy tickled without restraints
Jaimee_LoRes_29.jpg

And a nice foot tickling shot.
Jaimee_LoRes_30.jpg

Wow! This looks to be another great series of clip, not that I'd expect anything less from you Obelisk, you mastermind! You always seem to find the cutest models with the best personalities (if the vibes I'm getting from these pics are correct). I can't wait for a preview clip or for the tickletown site to be updated; I'm trying not to get impatient but it's hard knowing that you got so much up your sleeve for us :jester:. Well I'll try to survive in the meantime and good luck to all of you!

Wow! This looks to be another great series of clip, not that I'd expect anything less from you Obelisk, you mastermind! You always seem to find the cutest models with the best personalities (if the vibes I'm getting from these pics are correct). I can't wait for a preview clip or for the tickletown site to be updated; I'm trying not to get impatient but it's hard knowing that you got so much up your sleeve for us :jester:. Well I'll try to survive in the meantime and good luck to all of you!

I'm on the ball. Only two months after your post here :)

Anyway, video preview is available at:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=137418

Hope you've been enjoying what we've put up there this summer and the start of the autumn. We have a bunch more material, just need to find the time to edit the stuff and post.

Great clips! Where did you find this girl?

Thanks!

TickleTown has been around for a long time, so we get the word out pretty easily now when we're looking for ticklish woman to work with. Jaimee came to our attention through our professional channels.

Very Cute! Just one question, how do you stop, lol.:woot:

It might have been a rhetorical question, but a good one nonetheless :)

Depends entirely on the situation. I've tried to develop a sense of how much a gal can take when she comes onto the set. Some women are seriously ticklish and are not really used to the sensation AT ALL. For those, we try to take some breaks and see where they're at afterwards. Some gals are incredible troopers and can withstand a crazy amount of tickling before giving in (see Chesh and Amber for recent examples, we had some really long clips in there with no editing).

But if the repoire is good, and the model really seems like she's enjoying herself (like Anamaria clip #8) it is REALLY hard to stop. I mean, really, really hard to stop.

I watch this clip many many times and I think that this girl should be tickling model again :D Is there any chance for this?

OMG, those pictures are amazing!!!:yayzorz:

:)

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed!

I watch this clip many many times and I think that this girl should be tickling model again :D Is there any chance for this?

It's possible. I've not spoken with her since the shoot so it's not real likely at this point. Some girls are much more ticklish than they anticipate going into a shoot, and she was one of them. So I don't know if she'll return or not.

I liked them alot....thank you much !!

No problem !

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back