• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ringdivas to start taping tickle/wrestling matches soon!!!

pips33pips

TMF Expert
I believe I originally posted this in the wrong forum...Again any feedback you could provide would be great. I've had 1 response so far.

Below is an email that I received from RingDivas...I invite all of you to take a moment to answer the questions they presented, as it truly appears they are making a concerted effort to cater to us. I will forward the link to this thread to them in a few days. I know many of you know about other tickle/wrestling sites so please don't hesitate to post them here. If what they're saying is true...this could really take off and this could be a win-win situation for all parties involved. Thanks again to all of you for your support with this. Pips

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are actually going to try to start a brand new product with new wrestlers
and a new name that will cater to tickle fans. I invite you to help us with
feedback so that we can take this in the right direction. We actually have a
taping coming up in a few weeks that we plan to tape these matches. So here
area few questions for you to help us understand the tickle genre before we
film.

Sorry if this is a bit personal but getting an inside perspective
understanding a tickle fans point of view will help us to film a much better
product.

In your own words...

1 - What is it exactly that tickle fans like about tickling?
2 - How does a tickle fans joy for tickling manifest itself? Is it a sexual
arousal? If so what is the main cause of this arousal? Is it the laughter?
The attractiveness of the woman? Or the sitaution she is in? If so what
about the situation is arousing?
3 - Do you prefer seeing a female tickle another female or a male tickling
another female?
4 - What is the difference in your oppinion between someone that is really
ticklish or someone that is acting ticklish? We see the question all the
time... "Is she really ticklish???" How exactly is "Really Ticklish"
determined?
5 - What percentage of tickle fans would you guess are wrestling fans as
well?
6 - How many existing products are there that feature tickling and wrestling
in the same clips?
7 - Have you communicated with the owner of the message board that you post
on? We ask to see if we would be able to get support from the message board
owner via ad space.
8 - What is highest price someone currently pays for a 10-15 minute tickling
clip from a vendor?
9 - What is the lowest price someone currently pays for a 10-15 minute
tickling clip from a vendor?
10 - How many actual tickling sessions would you like to see in a 10-15
minute tickle wrestling clip and how long would each session last?

Well thats it for now.

I know its alot but again, this is us doing our homework so that in the end
we will provide a better product.

Thanks again, Dezco
www.RingDivas.com

In my own words of course, it various with other tickle fans....

Seeing the ticklee lose composure and not being to function much when being tickled. It's the laughter and the struggle to resist the tickling but they just can't.

arousal? Yes is can be for some... for others it is playful. IT's both for me, depending on the situation.

If so what is the main cause of this arousal? Is it the laughter?
Yes but some girls are silent so what really gets the arousal is the struggle to get away from the tickling but not being able to, it's the sweating and flush look from being tickled.

The attractiveness of the woman? The attractiveness usually triggers my arousal, if she's a plain jane than it's the playful/non-arousal that kicks in for me.
Or the sitaution she is in? Well if she's acting tough or has a dominant like personality and you find her in a position of being dominanted by being tickled.

If so what about the situation is arousing? Seeing her breakdown, dropping her guard or wall, letting her emotions release from the tickling I guess.

another female? I don't mind either except when it's female on female, seeing revenge is very hot to most. I think that's why most don't care for male on female. I think with wrestling, we want to see female on female for that reason. Unless it's me tickling the wrestling beauties. ;)

4 - What is the difference in your opinion between someone that is really
ticklish or someone that is acting ticklish? Well maybe it's hard-coded in us but you just know by the girl's body language as most of us have tickled a ticklish girl in our own personal lives. You know when she's fighting to get away and not just looking bored and scripting a laugh. Though everyone does react differently to tickling, some girls freeze and don't move when tickled, I actually met one girl a very long time a go that did that, as soon as you stopped tickling.. she took off. Other girls will fight you physically like there's no tomorrow when tickling them.
We see the question all the time... "Is she really ticklish???" How exactly is "Really Ticklish"determined? That again is a tough call. Some tickle fans will only except a girl that is screaming and pleading for the tickling to stop, to be honest a girl that ticklish isn't going to want to do a tickle video. We have seen a hand full of those through the years... cuz money does sometimes make people do anything. I think you just know when a girl is ticklish while tickling her. The trying to get away from the tickling fingers at all means usually tells me a girl is really ticklish.

well? I would guess 51% or more. Why? I grew up as a kid watching G.L.O.W. and would be wishing to see some of the women wrestles get tickled. Wrestling girls appear to be dominant in the ring, they can take slams and punches and kicks and for the most part, they are unaffected. So to see them fall apart from a tickling move is part of the fantasy. Hell when I use to watch old WCW, I dreamnt of the Nitro girls getting tickled. Strong athletic girls that seem to take all kinds of punishment but in the back of our fantasy minds.... could they take being tickle tortured? :)

in the same clips? I know there's an Ex-Glow wrestler that has her own site and has done some wrestling tickle clips. I would say, that's about it... with some fan requests here and there to other wrestling sites.

7 - Have you communicated with the owner of the message board that you post on? We ask to see if we would be able to get support from the message board owner via ad space. I haven't asked but I can't imagine the owner of the Forum would not love to have someone else that is creating tickle vids to advertise, our front page has ads for tickling media on the left side. There's always room for more! :)

clip from a vendor? For the most part, I've seen close to a dollar per minute, so for 10-15 minutes... $10- $15 give or take a few dollars.

tickling clip from a vendor? I would pay around $8-$10 bucks BUT for a video that long, it's wise to have at least two smaller clips of that video to sell at $2-$4 so we can see if it's worth buying the bigger clips. Of course a short free sample is the best move too. Most of us will not buy without seeing some of the product, I won't.

minute tickle wrestling clip and how long would each session last? Well, two would be my short answer, as one female wrestler gets tickled and then she gets her revenge back in the 2nd half of the clip. BUT if a wrestler is really ticklish (again see above explanation) then seeing her get all wrecked for the whole clip would be hot and then seeing her get revenge in a different clip for 10-15 minutes is hot too. It depends. Also seeing a female wrestler getting tag teamed tickled is great, cuz her upperbody and lower body get tickled at the same time.

Thanks Dezco for asking our thoughts, I can't remember any non-tickle store asking us direct questions like that about our fetish, that lets me know you really want to do what we are looking for. You rock! :)

And thanks Pips for posting his questions! Hope this works out for all of us!

p.s.- Dezco could you please split the $30 video you have of So Cal Val being tickled (the guy tickling her vid) into like a 3-4 minute clip, you have my word I would buy it, if it's good, I'll buy the the $30 video, I just need to see some of it to buy all of it. Thanks!

DK

I've written this tailored with wrestling in mind

1 - What is it exactly that tickle fans like about tickling? - - i love all things tickle related as the above poster mentions - however in a wrestling match i love how one female dominates/humilates the opponent with tickling.

arousal? If so what is the main cause of this arousal? Is it the laughter? The attractiveness of the woman? Or the sitaution she is in? If so what
about the situation is arousing?- Main kicks out of tickle wrestling for me a) The Dominance showed by one female, competitively embarrising the other b) The helpless situation the opponent finds themselves in. c) Yes the attraciveness. d) Again yes the situation. As said the art of one female mocking/talking down to the other, making her look really small.

another female? Definitley female - female f/f

determined? - As mentioned - the body language - the way they act. In a wrestling ring Its a mixture of shame/hysterics/humiliation and exhaustion. Perhaps a few genuine bangs on the mat - begging to bet let free. However a few fake laughs and smiles and you can tell its a fake. I'd say that most of your women will be ticklish - You have to make sure they are getting tickled and not just a few taps of the foot.

well? Well over half - most tickle people like the idea of dominance - f/f tickling and who dosent like a catfight.

in the same clips? A few, most are too sexual orientated though and so for me dont portray any realism.

owner via ad space. - I havent but i dont see it being a problem?

clip from a vendor? Me $20 Depends on clip - worthwhile and i'll buy it within reason
tickling clip from a vendor? - N/A

minute tickle wrestling clip and how long would each session last? - 2 or 3 sessions of a few minutes worth and then smaller attacks?

Me personally would rather see one girl get wrecked throughout as i enjoy the dominance and embarressment for the other. However i agree i like the idea of tag teamed 2 on one also. The closest youve gotten to the perfect clip for me I think would be the first ever SO Cal - Hazel, where Hazel just got destroyed. I loved So Cals facial expressions - tickle talk - tickle tease - how she mocked Hazel, really putting her down. I'd love to see on top of this - a little resistance - trying to resist gettin shoes taken off - pleading whilst getting tickled.

All in all I love the interaction between the two. Some clips like Yubari vs Amber are a litte silent and although the tickling there it lacks any substance. However a great sceanrio/storyline with added interaction - good tickling and competivness would make for a great post.

Thank you for taking the time to read. As the above poster mentioned its rare for a company to take time out and quiz - much appreciated

Also thanks to pipps for hardwork!

???

Only 2 replies? I thought there was a larger tickle/wrestling following. In fact I know there is because many of you were kind enough to vote in the poll to get them to even start doing more tickle matches/vids.

This is really our chance to try to get them to cater to us. Those are pretty in depth questions, so it really looks like they're trying. Your feedback is vital. We need your input.

Thanks,
Pips

I would like to thank you for inquiring the fan base on video/match input.
I have purchased all tickling videos from the ringdivas website and appreciate the opportunity to be heard.

This is a hard question to answer.. there are many different likes; the playfullness, the torture without hurting, the interrogation aspects the list could go on.

Same as the first question...laughter. helplessness, playfulness. I think most would like the women to be attractive but this is subjective to each person's taste. I think in a wrestling context the ability for a weaker opponent to be able to level the playing field with the stronger or a stronger opponent toying with the weaker one is of interest.

another female?

I personally prefer female/female.

determined?

I think the reaction of the ticklee determines the perception of being ticklish.
Uncontrollable laughter, the struggle to break free. I think this is the difference between. very ticklish to slightly ticklish to faking ticklishness.

well?

Can't answer that precisely, tickle fans would be wrestling fans if the product catered to the tickling.

in the same clips?

Some, maybe a handful of videos/clips maybe a third or slightly less of the
wrestling sites/providers address a clip or mention of tickling.

owner via ad space.

I have personnallynever communicated with the owner but I have seen much cooperation from them with others catering to ticking.

clip from a vendor?

15 minutes-I would say $12.00- $16.00 as a high

Some clips as low as $3.00

I think it is the time spent on tickling of the 10-15 minutes. I would like to see at least 8-12 minutes of tickling.

Thanks again for the oppurtunity I am anxious to see what comes from the survey.

Waltermego

There are several things, but main elements for me would include the torturous nature, the surprise factor, the idea of breaking someone down with something they are not expecting or prepared for. The element of finding ticklish spots and stripping your way to reaching them.

It's intrigue that often leads to sexual arousal. Yes the attractiveness of the woman, the vulnerability of the woman the situation, the laughter a little but more so is the begging and pleading to stop.

another female?

Either, it depends on the scenario.

determined?

Reaction. The idea is to toment someone, to get them to laugh and beg and fight to get away, and if they are restrained, or held down and immobilized it makes the struggling and torment that much more. Just little giggles or moans don't really entice, it's not about enjoying it, or being cute, its about surprising, tormenting, and crossing the line of sexuality a bit.

well?

Hard to answer but the two go together very well. Wrestling is a fight and battle, where certain moves are expected- but the surprise factor of removing someones shoe and sock and tickling them to either torment them or make them bag or even to break a hold is amazing, and in a match like that the ideas and scenarios are endless.

in the same clips?

Some but not many. Double Trouble used to put out some nice ones, and there are a very few select products out there- personally it's a market thats there for the taking.

owner via ad space.

No but I'm sure that would be an issue, this board may be open to that as well.

clip from a vendor?

Maybe $10-15 but offering the complete DVD and maybe even combining some clips onto DVD is a great option as well.

Some clips as low as $3.00

Well for me the storyline and setup is important, which is why I prefer entire DVD's to just clips. I like the set up, the surprise, still the battle and fight, and match but then when it's least expected the shoe and sock removal and tickle torture. Combining the tickling with backstage brawls would be awesome. Once the girl is decimated and almost out of it, to then be surprised with tickling torture would just put someone over the edge.

My take...

The laughter, the loss of control and--let's be honest--with regard to the Ringdivas product, one good-looking woman putting her hands on another good-looking woman.

The attractiveness of the woman helps, but I'd prefer a fairly attractive woman with very ticklish reactions to a smoking hot woman with less pronounced reactions. In the wrestling genre, the idea of putting a woman in wrestling holds and then tickle torturing her would be a definite interest.

another female?

I'd prefer female vs. female. Specifically, I would love to see a tag team tickle match that would allow for double-teams and such.

determined?

I think it's determined by facial reactions, whether or not the person being tickled tries to get away. For example, you can usually tell a faker if they're getting their feet tickled and they're giggling hysterically but holding their feet perfectly still.

well?

I would say a solid minority of the tickle fans are wrestling fans as well.

in the same clips?

Very few, to my knowledge.

7 - Have you communicated with the owner of the message board that you post on? We ask to see if we would be able to get support from the message board owner via ad space.

I can't imagine they would have a problem with this.

clip from a vendor?

I believe $1 a minute is the industry standard.

It depends on how much set-up and actual "bang for the buck" is included. I wouldn't want to pay $15 or $20 for a $15 minute clip if half of it is ring introductions.

I'd rather see the tickling present itself during the course of a normal wrestling match, in submission holds and such. Preferably, they'd start out doing more regular wrestling holds, start mixing in the tickling, work to remove each other's boots and socks, and go from there.

As I said before, I think a tag team tickling match, or even a three-way dance of tickling, would be tremendous.

Sorry I didn't answer all the questions. I just wanted to put in my 2 cents. I love wrestling/tickling videos. I think it would be excellent to have a gang up video (2 girls on 1 girl, or even 3 on 1). I would also love to see boots and socks pulled off during the match.

Thanks!!!

Thanks for the feedback!!! Here's my take on these questions...

I enjoy seeing the effect of the tickling on the ticklee...The laughing, struggling and resistance. I love the idea that tickling can have that kind of impact on someone.

As mentioned in the previous posts...I believe it is all of the above. It can be and usually is arousing. The attractiveness of the woman is important, the laughter and reactions to the tickling is huge. I believe the situation of someone dominating or having that power over a ticklish person is arousing...seeing the ticklee get broken down and weakened.

another female?
Female on female definitely

determined?
As mentioned by previous posters...The reactions are huge. After seeing a few clips...even on youtube, you can definitely tell when laughter is forced as opposed to reactions that are just natural. It really depends though...Some people just laugh and don't really fight to get away...I'm assuming these are people who just enjoy getting tickled, while others are thrashing and fighting to get away...I'll assume these are people who HATE being tickled.

well?
Not sure...quite a few members have viewed this thread so I believe there is definite interest in the tickle/wrestling idea.

in the same clips? I've seen Hollywood's site (formerly from GLOW), and I've heard of Double Trouble, though I've never seen a clip from them.

owner via ad space.
I have not...But this forum has been very accommodating and I'm sure there would not be a problem.

clip from a vendor? As mentioned in previous posts...usually its a $1 a min if its all tickling. Personally, I believe your clips are priced reasonably since you are a wrestling site first and foremost. Your matches average from 15 to 18 mins and $9.99 seems fair since there is not 15 to 18 mins of tickling.

See answer to question #8

I think you may be able to fit 2 matches in to a 15 min tickle/wrestling clip. A standard F/F wrestling clip on TNA or WWE is about 6-8 mins if I had to guess. When you incorporate the tickling and the "storyline", I think that would be good. That being said...I think the 15 min clips you have including ring entrances and stuff have been good.

I know I'm a bit biased, but I have enjoyed all of the F/F tickle/wrestling clips that have been made. If I have to rate them it would go like this:
1) So Cal vs. Hazel (first match) - enjoyed SoCal's domination...Plus I believe Hazel is arguably your most beautiful Diva...Just my opinion
2) So Cal vs. Hazel (Last Stand) - again I'm a bit biased toward Hazel, but I really enjoyed how this match went back and forth and both wrestlers were tickled by each other in this match
3) Amber vs. Yubari - This match could be rated higher if the finishing move involved being tickled. That was my only negative to this match. Otherwise, seeing Amber get dominated was awsome.
4) So Cal vs. Amber - This was good, it was just a bit too "playful" for my taste...if that makes sense. All the other tickling in the other matches seem to take place during the actual frame work of a match and this match didn't have the same feel. Again just my opinion...

So there you have it...Looking forward to what RingDivas will be putting out soon. Again, thanks to all that have responded!!! Hope to see more feedback.

Pips

I hope this comes to fruition! I would love to see them produce more tickling videos.

The joy that comes with making another person laugh and have a good time.

Tickling can be sexually arousing. I think it's a combination of the laughter and attractiveness of the woman. Not everyone has the same ideas, but there is something arousing about watching someone helpless and laughing their heads of, just by the mere touch of someone.

another female?

I definitely prefer to see female/female unless of course the male is ME!!

determined?

Honestly, no one really knows if someone is faking or not. People have different reactions, but I guess you can tell the fake stuff when they laugh and are not being touch, or just seems "over the top". I have tickled women who have "passive" reactions, yet they say they are extremely ticklish, and I have tickled women who try to rip your head off if you tickle them. It really does depend on the individual.

well?

I would say a small percentage compared to the other tickle scenarios, but there is a good amount of fans who like wrestling/tickling.

in the same clips?

Compared to other tickling vendors, wrestling/tickling clips are not common and it really is an untapped market. I have seen a few (Hollywood productions, DT wrestling, Lady Victoria, RingDivas!)

owner via ad space.

I'm sure if there is a great amount of interest, you will be able to advertise your product on the TMF. Everyone is welcome to advertise on this site. Sample clips seem to be very important...

clip from a vendor?

They generally run about a $1 a minute. It seems to vary...

same as #8

To me, it doesn't have to be an all out tickle fight. I would love to see some wrestling, then a wrestler submitting to tickling. Preferably with someone getting the wrestling boot unlaced, then removed, the sock pulled off and the foot tickled into submission. As long as the "story" of the match is good, the tickling will be great. It is also better if both competitors get tickled during the match

I hope they come out with clips soon!

Good yahoo tickling groups???

I'm sure there are a load out there...But RINGDIVAS sent me an email asking about any good yahoo tickling groups. Please let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thanks,
Pips

Most of the yahoo groups related to tickling are filled with spam posts, instead of actual people posting, however this one is one of the largest and spam-message free:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tickleplay_lovers/

On a downside, it still lacks actual people posting messages. It has a decent amount of files and pictures though...

Last edited:
Updates?

What ever happened to the new Ringdivas tickle tapes, are there any updates?

hey Pips

Just trying to help you out Pips. I have been going back and forth with Dezco and I'm waiting to hear from him aout when the clips will be finished and available for purchase.

Thanks IceMan

Hello all...

I apologize for not keeping you updated...Ringdivas (Dezco) did respond to me and inform me that they had an all tickle/wrestling shoot set up a few weeks ago and that they would inform me when they would be releasing some of the material. I asked if they could at least provide names of the participants and he declined, in case something happened on the day of the taping. That's understandable.

Trust me, as soon as I find out anything concrete. I will make sure you all are the first to be informed.

Thanks,
Pips

Hey Pips

He told me they were going to tape the matches on Sept 27th and post them sometime after that.

They got a promo up for it and so far, I really REALLY like what I see. And it said this month is when it's supposed to debut. No date, just said October 2008

Looks real hot. Check it out Good 2 minute preview!

Hot girls tied up. Superb quality. Great laughter.

The Clips are up

I bought two and I have to say I am a bit disappointed.

issues

I think the biggest issue was I clearly didn't buy any of the clips they used for the sample vid. The sound wasn't good at all and the camera angles were a little choppy. In the promo there was sustained tickling, where in the two I got it was quick and pretty ineffective. I probably wouldn't have been as let down had the matches been more like we were expecting from the sample. My other gripes would be a matter of taste; the goofy commentary that completely negated any chance of hearing the wrestlers and that there was no switch; only one girl got squashed in each.
To be positive, the Divas were quite attractive, although the tickling was so poor its hard to say whether or not they're actually ticklish. I may try again if someone else reviews another clip and gives it a thumbs up.

whats the address to the new site? there was a post with the address in it but i cant seem to find it anymore!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back