• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Addie Juniper spread-eagle in a bikini!

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Addie, wearing an adorable pink bikini, is tied helplessly in an X on her back. Then Lee and I trade places, and she runs the camera while I tickle Addie senseless, quickly reducing her to squealing helpless laughter and wild thrashing. Unfortunately for her, Addie is such a damsel-in-distress that the more she wiggles and begs, the cuter she is.

Tickled areas: armpits, ribs, waist, belly, navel, hips, knees, feet

<CENTER><H3><A HREF="http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5870/1485354">Click here to buy the clip!</A></H3></CENTER>

Wow, she is really beautiful. Great photos and clip, thanks for sharing them. :D

Jeff.

You are sucha guy.

She's wearin a bra and panties.

Not a bikini.

Silly man. :cool:

I actually did know that, I just wasn't thinking about it when I wrote the title for this clip. :p

I wished...

...could hire her for plain bondage shots. Her feet are so yummy!

Addie is one of, if not the most adorable person in the tickling business. I am very grateful for what she contributes. Same goes for your contributions, Jeff. Thank you both! Now my sappy post is done. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back