• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steel City, Lake Winds, And Arch Town Troubles. And, Good News Causes A Hot Streak

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their second road trip of the year. After winning two of the first three games in Pittsburgh, things went sour, and the team lost five of their next six games, by dropping two of three games to the Cubs in Chicago, and getting swept three games in St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.

When Mitch got home that Sunday, it was not all business as usual for him. He could not just roll in the hay, and have sex and tickling with Naomi all night. He had a Doctor appointment the next morning. Mitch's Doctor visits, which had been every six months for a long time, had recently been intensified to every three months, as his weight and blood pressure had increased beyond his Doctor's satisfaction, causing the Doctor to place Mitch on a second blood pressure medicine, and to order him to lose some weight.

On Monday morning, when Mitch awoke, he weighed himself on his personal scale, and came off with a bounce in his step. He had a feeling, based on the number he saw on his scale, that a good visit was coming. He turned out to be right. Mitch's Doctor was very pleased. His blood pressure had been lowered to normal levels, and his weight had dropped to a bullseye perfect 175 pounds, which caused Mitch's Doctor to loosen the reigns on him, and tell Mitch he didnt have to have a Blood Pressure check for six months, instead of the three month intervals it had been. Mitch left the Doctor's office feeling great, and was energized for a good homestand.

That night, a beautiful evening, after Gil Bellows had retired the Giants in order in the first inning, and the first two Good Guys had reached base, Mitch came up, and hammered a long homer over the center field wall, to the roar of the crowd. Gil Bellows took the early lead, and ran with it, allowing but three hits, as the Good Guys came away with a 4-0 win. The next night, Charlize Theron gave up three early runs, but the Good Guys loaded the bases in the third inning, and Mitch arrived at the plate, and bopped a Grand Slam over the left field fence, giving Paradise a lead they would not relinquish. Kate Hudson came in for the save in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 5-3 win. Neve Campbell gave up three runs in six innings on Wednesday night, but Paradise, trailing, 3-1, came to bat in the seventh, and Mitch went to the plate with a man on, and tied the score with a two run blast over the left center field wall. The Good Guys didnt get the winning run until the ninth, when a base hit decided the game, by a 4-3 score, to complete the sweep of the Giants.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi attended counesling. "You guys are playing well the last three days" The counselor said. "Yes, its nice not to have any medical visits for a while. I can focus on baseball, and think about us getting back to the World Series, winning it, and doing what I have to with Naomi" Mitch said. "Cathy is still struggling isnt she? " The therapist asked. "Yes, she is" Mitch replied. "Give her time. What she went through is a tramatic thing. I think she'll come around" The counselor said.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook got hit hard, giving up five runs, and the Good Guys trailed 5-2 going to the eighth, but then Paradise exploded for five runs, including another three run jack by Mitch. Hudson saved the day in the ninth, and the Good Guys had another win, 7-5. Hayden pitched on Saturday night. Hayden limited the damage to three runs in six innings, and the Good Guys broke a 3-3 tie, with yet another homer from Mitch, this one a solo bomb, and a two run blow from Ed Burns, to finish off a 6-3 victory. Gil Bellows opposed Jake Peavy, on a sunny, warm, 85 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers each gave up a solo homer. The game remained tied until the eighth, when Mitch hit yet another round tripper, this time over 405 feet to dead center field. Hudson had to do some fancy dancing in the ninth, but the Good Guys got out of it, and prevailed 2-1, for their sixth straight win.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the last series of the homestand. Charlize pitched on Monday, and allowed one run in six innings. The Good Guys then broke a 1-1 tie with four eighth inning runs, on two run homers by left fielder Dawson, and yes, that man Mitch. Kate Hudson had real trouble in the ninth, allowing two runs, and allowing LA to load the bases, before getting the final out, beating the Dodgers, 5-3. Neve Campbell pitched on Tuesday night. She shut out LA for eight innings, and the Dodgers were shutting the Good Guys out, until Mitch hit a solo homer, to give Paradise the only run they needed, in a 1-0 Good Guy win. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny, hot 90 degree day, in front of a sellout. That day, it looked for a while like the Good Guys were going to lose, as Cook allowed four solo homers. Paradise trailed 4-1 in the eighth, before tying the game on a bases clearing double from shortstop Tommy Cruise. In the ninth, with the score tied, Mitch came up, and put a dramatic end to the homestand, as he hit a moon ball into the water, to give the Good Guys a 5-4 win, that completed a magical nine and zero homestand. The Good Guys had not played this well in a long time. They had opened up a tight division race, and now held a five game lead over the Mets and the Phillies. As the team prepared to head for the West Coast the next day, they had a nice cushion in the standings.

That Saturday night, at the tickle party, an unusual thing happened. Cathy still wasnt allowing herself to be tickled by Mitch and Naomi. Yet, she stripped off her clothes, and was tied face down to the tickle table in the middle of the fetish club, to have an open tickle by Good Guys teammates, and other members of the club. "I dont want Mitchell and Naomi to touch me, only strangers, and since I cant see, everyone is going to be on their honor" Cathy said. The team, abiding by the tickle code of ethics, complied. Gil Bellows began the tickle on Cathy's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and muffled giggles began"HEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEEHEE! OMG NOO! Working down, second baseman Russell was next, getting under Cathy's pits with his fingers, as she gave more muffled laughter:HEHEHEHHEEHHEEHEEHE! Moving down, left field Dawson was the next ler, attacking Cathy's sides, and counting her ribs, and the sides of her belly, as she gave more muffled laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEEHEHEEE! Working down more, shortstop Cruise tickled Cathy's hips, and behind her knees, causing her knees to jerk at the bounds:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Finally, third baseman Michael tickled the soles of Cathy's bare feet, and inbetwen her toes. Cathy srunched her toes up, and wiggled them, giving cries of muffled laughter:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEE! OMG TICKLES SO MUCH! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Cathy was untied.

On Thursday afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so he could catch the team flight to Oakland, CA. The couple had gotten along well during the homestand, and had much sex. "I'm worried about Cathy, maybe she needs to talk to someone" Naomi said. "Let's see what happens when I come home next. If shes not better, we'll suggest it" Mitch said. "Okay, have a good trip, and I will see you next Sunday night" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.

So, it had been a homestand of near perfect play. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the good times continue? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well with Mitch at full steam it seems the Good Guys are unstoppable. However I would question the decision made by Cathy to exclude only Naomi and Mitch. Someone might be able to infer a relationship based on that exclusionary principle. But we'll have to see if anyone picked up on it. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the Good Guys are playing well. The situation with Cathy is complex. I think that there's a level of her that "blames" Mitch and Naomi for getting her into tickling in the first place. With her having been forciably tickled by a criminal, the whole issue of tickling as a pleasure principle comes into question. Hopefully these issues can be resolved.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back