• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RP: Tickle Woods Ch. 1

guitman69

TMF Master
This is my first try at a tickle story. I hope you like it.

I reposted it from the original TMF. I should have chapter 2 finished soon.

Tickle Woods

by: guitman69

To say Janet was angry would be an understatement. She had been walking around these woods for about a half an hour and was no nearer the lake that when she began. Janet wandered through the woods wearing only a pair of sandals and light blue bikini. The top was a size too small, so her large chest seemed to overflow from the cups.

She couldn’t believe that she was so embarrassed to pee near the lake and had to go searching for some privacy. She screamed out to her friends, but heard no reply. If she stood still, and listened carefully, Janet could detect the thumps of a Hip-Hop song off in the distance, but she couldn’t tell from which direction it came. Damn, she thought to herself, Sara’s got the stupid radio on and can’t hear me calling to her.

Janet’s anger was giving way to fear. She had no idea how to survive in the woods, and was certainly not dressed for it. The path was getting narrower and more overgrown as she continued on it, but she could see a clearing up ahead. Having no better direction to go, she walked toward it.

As she got closer, she could hear the sounds of human voices, but couldn’t make out what they were saying. Janet walked up to the edge of the clearing and peaked through a bush. She saw a group of people standing is a circle. They wore long, dark, hooded robes. She was close enough to hear what they were saying, but still could not understand them. They were speaking a language that Janet had never heard before.

They spoke in a hushed, reverent tone. It sounded like a prayer. They walked in a circle with their backs to Janet as they chanted. After they made a few revolutions, they threw their hands up into the air and screamed out in unison. Then they left in single file through a path on the opposite side of the clearing.

Janet came out from behind the bush when she was sure that they had all left. The clearing looked pretty normal. The only unusual thing about it was the circle worn into the ground that was made by the group she just saw. Seeing nothing special about it, Janet walked right through the center of it.

When she got to the center of it, she tripped on something. When she rolled over to see what it was that she tripped on, she saw that a weed had wrapped itself around her ankle. She tried to free her foot, but the plant was caught around it too tightly. Janet took her sandal off, thinking that she could slip her foot through the tangle.

What she didn’t realize was that at the same time, another weed was twirling itself around her other ankle. It grabbed Janet’s leg and pulled it straight away from her just as she got her sandal off. The jerk from her leg being pulled from under her made her fall flat on her back, with her arms over her head. Instantly, two more weeds grabbed a hold of her wrists. She was now tied spread eagle, held to the ground by these strange plants. Janet pulled as hard as she could, but couldn’t get free. She screamed out for help, not knowing if anyone would actually hear her.

Janet heard a rustling coming from the bushes and out stepped one of the hooded figures she saw just a few moments ago.

“Oh, thank God,” Janet cried in relief. “Please help me. I’ve been trapped by these weird plants.”

The man pulled down his cover and smiled at Janet. He reached behind his back and pulled out a folding knife. He walked over to the helpless woman and sat on the ground next to her prone form. He unfolded the knife to expose the shiny serrated blade. Instead of cutting at the vegetation that had her pinned to the ground, he moved the sharp edged metal under the string between her breasts that held up her bikini top. With a flick of his wrist, the thin piece of fabric was cut in too.

“What the HELL are you doing,” Janet asked.

“Just preparing you for your punishment my dear,” the man replied as he cut away the rest of the strings that held her top on.

“Punishment for what?” Janet was getting hysterical. Here the man she thought was her savior was now stripping her naked as was probably going to rape her.

“Why, your punishment for trespassing,” he said as he grabbed the tiny string that still kept the two cups of her bikini top on her. With a quick pull, her large breasts were exposed. “This is our place of worship, and you are not welcome.” He moved down to Janet’s legs and cut the strings holding the bottom of her bikini on. “Now you must be punished.”

“W-w-what are you gonna do to me?”

“I’m not going to do anything.” Janet relaxed a bit. “But the fairies should find you quite amusing!” The man laughed at his own little joke that Janet didn’t understand. The bikini bottoms were thrown aside along with the top. Before the man stood up, he slipped the remaining sandal off of her foot. He chanted as he walked around the circle a few times and then left down the trail.

Janet was scared. What the fuck did he mean by fairies, she thought.

Janet heard a rustling sound coming from her right side. She looked over and saw a root moving towards her. Turning her head she saw another one coming at her from the other side. They both moved beside her and stopped less than an inch from her body. Janet was really getting scared now. She had no idea what the magical plants would do to her next. They were covered with a light fur, like a peach.

Without warning the roots started to rub up and down her rib cage. They would start at her armpit, and danced all the way down to Janet’s hips. “Ahh! That tickles!” she screamed. She tried to hold back the laughter, but a few giggles leaked out.

While these strange roots had her occupied, two new plants stated to sprout near the bottoms of her feet. These plants started to grow what looked like pine needles, but they were soft and not very sharp. They were like brushes. When these started to sway back and forth across her delicate soles, Janet screamed out in laughter.

Two fern like plants popped up on either side of Janet. These unfurled into something that looked a lot like a pair of feathers. These came down and flicked back and forth across her breasts. Her nipples became harder from the teasing of the plants. Another one moved into her belly button and swirled around in it.

Soon, even the grass beneath her bound form started to sway back and forth, tickling her back, buttocks and legs. No matter how she squirmed, she couldn’t get away form the magical plants. If she managed to get away from one, it only put her closer to the others. She was laughing so hard, that she started to feel lightheaded. Janet soon passed out from lack of oxygen.

Janet woke up to feel something itching her nose. When she raised her lids and couldn’t believe her eyes. Flying less than an inch from her nose was a small winged woman. Her hair was long (compared to her body) and blonde. Her wings were moving so fast that Janet could hardly see them. She was also completely naked.

Last edited:
I remember reading this for the first time over at the old forum, and I must say that it never gets old. I love it! Keep up the good work guitman69! I can't wait for chapter 2.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back