• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

West Coast Woes, Full Circle Hosts, Solid Play, And, Unneeded Media Criticism

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their California road trip. It did not go particularly well. After winning two out of three in San Francisco, they proceeded to lose two of three in both San Diego, and Los Angeles. The team returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, that would complete the first portion of their season's schedule.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he got off the plane from Los Angeles, and received a cell phone message from Cathy. She wanted to see both him and Naomi, immediately, if possible. Mitch got to the apartment, told Naomi, and then they called Cathy, and arranged to meet at the hotel. When Mitch and Naomi arrived, Cathy was already waiting for them in the suite. She opened the door, and exchanged kisses with Mitch and Naomi. "Hey, I'm glad you both could make it at this late hour". Cathy said, in greeting. "I'm a bit tired after the five hour flight from L.A., but for you, sweetie, anything" Mitch replied. "I've been doing a lot of thinking while you were away, Mitch, and I realized that I cant let an incident with some lowlife tickling mugger, take me away from the people, and things, I love. So, tonight, I was thinking that in addition to sex, you should tickle the daylights out of me. I want it" Cathy said. "You're sure? I dont want to push you" Mitch said. "I called you, Mitchell. I'm ready. Of course I want to have sex, but I also want to be tickled. I have to go on with my life. I wasn't raped. It could well have been far worse. I'm fine". Cathy said "Okay, babe, if you say you're okay, I'll take your word for it" Mitch said. "Lie down on your back on the floor. I have a surprise for you" Cathy said. Mitch did, and figured that he was going to have foreplay and sex with Cathy on the floor, but instead, Cathy removed her closed toe pumps, and put her bare foot on Mitch's face. "Smell my feet, footboy, I know you want it. I also know you wont try to tickle me, because I'll fall on top of you". After about a minute with her bare foot in Mitch's face, Cathy then rubbed her bare foot in Mitch's crotch, as his penis began to stiffen. "Silly little tickling footboy. I missed you so much. I am going to fuck the daylights out of you tonight" Cathy said, as Mitch could feel his temperature rising. After a while of this, everyone undressed, and made their way to the bed. "I have the best life. I have a beautiful and understanding wife, who is fine with us having a girlfriend, and I have the hottest girlfriend on the planet, who I could tickle and fuck all day long, if it were possible." Mitch said, nearly breathlessly. Cathy and Naomi had some female on female kissing action, before each gave the other oral sex to the vagina. Finally, Mitch finished by having intercourse with Cathy. As the finale, Mitch tied Cathy to the king size bed, and tickled her mercilessly from head to toe, as she shrieked with laughter. Clearly, things were getting back to normal, and it felt so good. The next morning, Cathy slipped out of the hotel early, promising to see Mitch and Naomi that night after the Good Guys game.

That night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, with a game against the Nationals. Gil Bellows was on the mound. He allowed one run in six innings, as Mitch broke a 1-1 tie with a run scoring hit, and Hudson saved the game in the ninth, for a 2-1 Good Guy win. Charlize pitched the next night. Paradise hit four solo homers, and Theron pitched a shutout, allowing only three hits, in a 4-0 victory. Neve Campbell took the ball on Wednesday night, and got hit hard, allowing five runs, in a 5-3 loss.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch and Naomi discussed Cathy and the situation. "She seems better. We are having sex
regularly, and she seems to be okay with tickling again. The tickling bandit was a tramatic experience for her, but she said she knows that being tickled by people she loves and trusts is a far different thing. Hopefully, the healing will continue" Naomi said.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball. She gave up three solo homers, but it was enough to beat her, 3-2. Hayden pitched on Saturday night, and limited the damage, allowing only three runs in six innings, as the Good Guys piled up six runs, in a 6-3 triumph. Gil Bellows had the ball on a sunny, humid, 88 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a sellout. Gil was masterful that day, allowing only one run, and two hits, in eight innings, while striking out nine. The Good Guys didnt get a lot of runs, as their only offense was a two run homer by Ed Burns, against Phillies ace Cole Hamels. The two run homer was enough, as Bellows combined with Kate Hudson, for a 2-1 Good Guy win.

The Reds entered Paradise on Monday night, for the homestand's final series. Charlize Theron pitched on Monday night. She was rocked, allowing seven runs, in a 7-4 loss. Neve Campbell allowed only one run in six innings on Tuesday night, as the Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie with three runs, for a 4-1 win. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Wednesday, a hazy, humid, 89 degree day, before a getaway day sellout. Cook gave up three runs in six innings, but this time Paradise supported her with the bats, hitting five home runs, and piling up eight runs, in an 8-3 Good Guy win, that completed a fine six and three homestand.

The real controversy for the homestand occurred after the game, as the writers, in the postgame interviews, questioned the Good Guys about the team's "Subpar" homestand. This prompted an irate Elmont Koehler and Lee Sniderman to involve themselves in the interviews. "Subpar? Are you guys for real? This team went six and three! That is a fine homestand. If we win two of every three games, we finish with 108 wins on the year. I'll take that any year. Do us a favor, go and write your stories about the game, and dont put our team under a microscope, when we are leading this division by seven games. It makes you all look unintelligent! " GM Sniderman said angrily, cutting off the media interviews with his team. In reality, the subpar swipe at the Good Guys was not the first jab that had been taken on that homestand, as the writers had been writing critical things all week, after the nine and zero homestand the previous time the Good Guys had been home.

All the scrtinity had manifested itself at the Saturday tickle party, when, one of the team's beat writers was having a drink, and the male members of the team ambushed him, dragged him to the tickle table, tied him there with rope, leaving him there for the female teammates to disrobe him, and descend on him like a pack of hungry lionness. Kate Hudson began the tickle on the writer's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA! OMG WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO! Naomi was next, attacking the writer on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly, counting his ribs, as he howled:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA! OMG NO PLEASE NO! Working down, Neve Campbell was the next ler, attacking the writer on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he bucked, and his legs jerked:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAA! OH THAT TICKLES SO MUCH NO! HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA! Finally, Rachel Leigh Cook, and Cathy of all people, positioned themselves at the writer's feet. They tickled his soles with their fingers, and then Cathy began playing piggies with his ten toes, which drove the writer ballistic. He jerked his feet at the bounds, and wiggled his toes, and begged for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT STAND IT! NOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted writer was untied.

On Thursday night, Cathy and Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC. As Mitch exited the car, he had a kiss for both women "Goodbye ticklish lover number one" He said, kissing Naomi. "Goodbye extremely ticklish lover number two" He said, smooching Cathy on the lips. "I'll see you both next week. This was a great homestand, if not for the stupid writers" Mitch said.

It had been a very solid homestand, and would have been better, if not for the unneeded criticism from the press about a very good team. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the good times continue? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Thank you for the praise windowguy. It's nice to see you back posting.

Mitch

Well it wasn't 9-0 but I'll take 6-3 every week. And it seems that everything is in place for the first time in a long time. Lets hope this can last as it seems to be fuel for the Good Guys. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, 6-3 is plenty good. The team is playing very well, and is comfortably in first place.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back