• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #7 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Last weeks challenge taught the lesson that when I think a challenge might be hard to provide a option. This will be remembered. This was also the first week that we did not have to delete any posts for not following the rules! Good job.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted, and make the Tzar cranky. I do not forget those who break the rules in my threads! Do it often enough, and the special "I don't follow the rules" signature may appear on all your posts. And it will not be removable by thee!

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

As a reward for rule following, this weeks challenge will be a simple one!

This weeks theme is: "What I wear to Bed"

Each post made in the thread needs to have you in it, wearing whatever it is before you go to sleep at night. I'm sure this should amuse.

Get to work!

Myriads

eheheh here is me nothing special tho

SANY01772.jpg

Ok well seeing as how I mainly sleep nude I will post a pic of what I occasionally sleep in... unless people would like to see a nude pic lol and then I will oblige.

The second pic is minus the wings and the crappy background of course

Well a guy can dream.....

....Hey.. there are some people who could not handle me in ALL MY SLEEPINESS.....

come on guys and girls dont be shhhyyy

i dont wear anythign in bed, nothing expect my covers, so here ya go, looking very rubbish..

28022007166wr2.jpg

Another nakee sleeper checkin in(what can I say, its hot as shit down here in Florida), so ill post a what i wear around the fall period.

And yes the shades complete my night time attire cuz im cool lol

heh, awesome guys :D

once or twice ive slept with these on...
26072008541om4.jpg

only cause i wasnt let out, waking up to tickling the next day was fun tho :D :D

Yes, i wear jeans and a t-shirt to bed... I never wanna be that poor sucker standing in her front lawn wearing nothing but a sheet while her house is on fire.

mebedtime.jpg

This minus the sweater. I got in the habit of wearing sweats or lounge pants and a t-shirt or tank top several years back. My borhter was an EMT and had a car that was finicky about starting. So, I got in the habit of wearing stuff that I could just pull on some shoes and run out the door when he'd get toned out in the middle of the night. It kinda stuck. I wear pjs more, but ones that are similar in nature. As Sae said, I don't want to be running out the door with nothing...whether because of a fire or some other emergency.

Don't like wearin' stuff to bed...

...too much stuff during the day. :triangle:

bed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back