• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Completion Road Trips, Redux Home Beginnings, And, Dismantling, A Favorite Foe

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, and they had a winning trip. The trip started shakily when the team lost two out of three in Washington, but then turned around as they rebounded to win two of three in both Philadelphia, and Cincinnatti. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams they had started the regular season with.

While Mitch was away on the trip, he had seperate communcation with Cathy via instant message on the computer. Naomi seemed preoccupied at times, and Cathy, in addition to being a personal and sexual presence while he was at home, wanted to be a support system to Mitch during the long, lonely nights on the road. Mitch knew that if Bigamy or Polyagamy was legal, he would marry Cathy, and have at least one child with her, while still of course staying married to Naomi, and in his current family. His love for Cathy was extremely deep, but was a different love from what he felt for Naomi. With Naomi, he had a very long history, three grown children, and obligations. With Cathy, it was an intense feeling love, complete with heartfelt emotion, sexual excitement, and feelings of one wanting to do anything to please the other. Mitch didn't know if the idea of a threesome between Cathy, Naomi, and himself, was practical forever, for many reasons. However, Mitch knew he wanted to do his best to make it last, for as long as possible, and hopefully, forever, if that was at all possible.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he quickly showered, changed, and went with Naomi to meet Cathy for dinner. As Mitch entered the hotel room, he pulled from his pocket two large solid gold heart chains as gifts for both Cathy and Naomi. "Oh, my goodness, how sweet, thank you" Cathy said, smooching Mitch on the lips. "This is very kind of you, American, thank you" Naomi said, kissing Mitch. The threesome went down to the hotel resturant, where they got a quiet booth, and ordered wine, steaks, lobster, and other food. Mitch had his arms around both women, and kept giving Cathy side pinches, causing her to giggle: HEHEHEHEHEEHE! CANT YOU WAIT UNTIL WE GET TO THE ROOM! "No, I cant. I've been gone for ten days, and I want to get done with this dinner, so I can go upstairs, and fuck the two of you all night" Mitch said, bluntly. "Give us about an hour, and that wish will come true" Cathy said. During dinner, Cathy was very fliratious, rubbing her bare foot up Mitch's jeans leg, and moving it in the area of his crotch. Mitch felt like he was going to cream himself right there, but knew he had to hold off, because he had a long night ahead of him.

After dinner, when the three got to the room, everyone undressed, and Mitch proceeded to start by having intercourse with Naomi. Then, he needed to rest, to replenish himself. After about an hour, Cathy knelt on the floor, and began sucking his penis, intensely. "You dont have to fuck me tonight. I'll do this for you, and then you can make me hot another way" Cathy said, continuing to suck Mitch's profusely erect member. Mitch, in spite of having had an orgasm an hour earlier, exploded into Cathy's mouth, and then did his lover's duty, by bringing her to orgasm. By 2am, everyone was cuddled up, and exhausted, needing a long sleep, after the night's sexual escapades.

The next night, the Good Guys began their homestand, with a series against the New York Mets. Gil Bellows started against the Mets Johan Santana. Santana gave up a two run homer to Mitch early, and Bellows yielded a solo shot, but nothing else, in what would be a 2-1 Good Guy win, saved by Kate Hudson. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. Mets starter John Maine got touched for a three run jack by Ed Burns, as Charlize gave up two runs to the Mets, but again limited the damage, as the Good Guys escaped with another one run win, by a 3-2 count. Neve Campbell pitched on Wednesday night, and this time the Mets jumped on her, for a 5-0 lead. Paradise, however, would not go away quietly, scoring three runs on three homers in a row in the sixth, tying the game in the eighth, and then finally winning it in the eleventh, on a Mitch homer, for a 6-5, 11 inning win, that completed a rare three game Good Guys sweep of the hated Metropolitans, much to the crowd's delight.

Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple arrived at counesling, with bounce in their step. "The Metropolitans are gone and disposed of. Cathy and us are in loving bliss. Things couldnt be better. Even the American and I arent having any serious issues" Naomi said, nearly gloating. "I'm thrilled to hear it. You all have had so much controversy, for a long time, that its nice to have some peace for a change" The couneslor said.

Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook allowed only two runs, but lost, 2-1. Hayden pitched on Saturday night. She fired six shutout innings, as the Good Guys hit three solo homers, and took the game, 3-0. Gil Bellows opposed Braves ace Tim Hudson, on a sunny, dry, 87 degree Sunday afternoion, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers gave up one solo homer each, and that was all, as they matched up for eight innings. In the bottom of the eighth, with a man on, Ed Burns came up, and took Tim Hudson out of the yard, for a two run blast. Kate Hudson had some trouble in the ninth, but got the outs she needed, for a 3-2 Good Guy win, their fifth in six games on the homestand.

Houston entered Paradise on Monday night, before the Good Guys would hit the road again that Thursday, this time starting in New York. Charlize got hammered on Monday, giving up five runs, in a 5-4 setback. Things didnt get any better on Tuesday, as Neve Campbell got bombed for the second time on the homestand, allowing seven runs, in an 8-5 defeat. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny humid, 89 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Cook pitched capably that day, allowing but three runs in six innings. Paradise broke the 3-3 stalemate, with three runs in the eighth, on homers by Mitch and Ed Burns. Hudson put the Astros away in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 6-3 Paradise win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. Lee Sniderman, and Elmont Koehler, could have been concerned about the team losing two of three to Houston, just before embarking on a nine day road trip, but, with the Good Guys having won five of six against the Mets and Braves, before the two game losing streak, the hierarchy decided instead to focus on the positives of a six and three homestand, instead of nitpicking about two games at the end of a very successful homestand.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party, following the win over the Braves. The featured lee would be one of the Good Guys favorite people who was not a teammate, but who was still an old friend, Braves pitcher Mandy Moore, who had experienced many a tickle during her years with the team. She was tied in a black bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Mandy's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! OMG I FORGOT WHAT I WAS MISSING HERE! Moving down, pitcher Gil Bellows was next, attacking Mandy on her underarms, sides, ribs,. and belly with fingers, as she shrieked:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEE! OMG NO! Working down, Center Fielder Burns was the next ler, tickling Mandy on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, as her legs bucked:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE! Finally, Mitch and Cathy walked over to Mandy. "Hey Mandy, does this look like anyone you know? This is Naomi's and my good friend Cathy. We think she looks like you, and now, Cathy and I are going to tickle the daylights out of your feet, because you are so cute,. so ticklish, and we only see you a couple of times a year!" Mitch said, with an evil grin. With that, Mitch and Cathy each took one of Mandy's bare feet, and tickled her bare feet with their fingers, two feathers, and ice, over her soft soles and sensitive toes. Mandy went ballistic, she wiggled her toes all over, and squealed with laughter:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEE! OMG I FORGOT WHAT A FUCKING GOOD FOOT TICKLER HE IS! STAHAPPPP! I HAVENT BEEN TICKLED LIKE THIS IN A LONG TIME! I CANT STAND IT! NOOOOOOOO! PLEASEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOO MORRREEEEE! NOOOOO! OMG THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Mandy was untied.

On Thursday night, Cathy and Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York City. "Another good homestand. If we keep like this, this season is going to be very happy" Mitch said. "So far so good. Keep playing well, and we will see you in ten days" Cathy and Naomi said, kissing Mitch on each cheek.

So, it had been another fine homestand of good loving and solid play, highlighted by the three game sweep of the Mets. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the good times keep rolling for the Good Guys? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it seems that everything is looking up for the Good Guys and for Mitch, Naomi and Cathy. This Good Guys fan is hoping it will hold out until the championship rests with them. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you , happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the team is playing very well.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back