• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trinny from Trinny & Susannah

bare-soles

It all happened during a dream two days back....

.....I had met up with Trinny Woodall from Trinny and Susannah's What Not To Wear (sorry American's who may not have seen this). She came back to mine with high heels on which she persisted on removing to keep my carpets clean. This then revealed her smooth and long toed feet for me to then notice all evening. We travelled to the living room and I put my feet up on the chair. 5 mins into watching the tv she put her hands around my ankles and removed my socks. Her excuse was to see my feet and how I'm treating them :p
I wasn't going to fight this and from it, it led her explaining how she loves tickling guys feet. She ran her nails up my size 9 soles from heel to toe repeatedly. I squirmed for everything and ended up on the floor next to her soles. I then fought to grab her feet and tickle in retaliation. She became very weak and I managed to get on top and quickly remove her top whilst pining her down.
This led to a lace red bra and ribs which i tickled until she gave in to not touching me at all.
I then led on her knees and ran my fingers up her soles but at this point she sat up and pushed me over and then sitting to keep my face down.
She then moved to lifting my feet up and giving me a mental tickle torture.
After a while she stopped and I got my breath back. She rolled me over and sat on my legs. She persisted to put her soles on my face. Both smooth, long soles were sitting on my face and I had no resistance but to lick them. Running my tongue up her feet led her to groan and then undo her jeans to play with herself downstairs. I then pulled her jeans off fully leaing her in a full red lace underwear set and me very turned on.

Just as things were at an awesome height.....I came to and woke up....

.....just imagine where this could of gone!

:sowrong: You mean mean person for not making this a bigger story. i would have love to read a meatier story on this subject.

Other than that i was hooked. good story.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back