• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Unleashed (part 6) (W.O.W. wrestling/tickling F/F)

primetime

Verified
sorry fellas again for the long delay. if i could ever slow life down and just sit here and read the TMF, life would be cool. between work, a football league i am in, certain movies coming out and Lakers (we will 3-peat!!!!!) playoff basketball, i barely have enough time for anything. but i promise you guys i will write. it will not take me more than 2 weeks to write another installment, hopefuly i can get them out quicker. thanks for your patience. here is the conclusion of the Lana vs Ice Cold match. enjoy!!!!

LANA vs ICE COLD (continued).....

Ice Cold laid on the mat exhausted. she felt the warm arena air on her exposed barefoot. she had just received a vicious tickling by Lana Star and nearly made the ropes. She couldnt figure out why Lana stopped. it didnt matter right now, she was getting a breather. Lana walked over to a corner of the ring, still clad with one boot and her other foot bare. she picked up her duffle bag that she brought to the ring and zipped it open. she reached inside, her hand finding something and she had a HUGE grin. she pulled out a stiff, pink seagull feather. she walked casually over to Ice Cold's prone body.

"Oh OH Dave!!! Looks like Lana has a weapon now!!" Lee announced.

"Oh YEAH!!!! i think Ice Cold is about to be tickled pink!!" Dave laughed at his own joke.

tk81 saw Lana bring the feather and even he smiled. there was no disqualification, so there was nothing he could do anyway. Lana put the quill end of the feather in her mouth, then with both hands, grabbed Ice Cold's bare ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. then sitting on her calf indian style, with Ice Cold's foot resting in her lap, toes facing down, between her legs, she had an effective trap and looked at Ice Cold's inviting sensitive sole. Lana then waved the feather in the air, then delicately dragged the tip of the feather from the heel, down the sole, all the way towards the toes. Ice Cold instantly reacted!!!

"NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO S-S-S-TTTTTOOPPPPPP!!!! HA HA HA HA HA NO NO NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!"

Lana continued the torture. the pink feather traced all around Ice Cold's foot. it touched the sensitive skin of the arch, but when it hit Ice Cold's sweet spot, the center of the ball of the foot, Ice Cold screamed to the top of her lungs. she wiggled her foot around, but it was trapped. tk81 was asking her if she wanted to quit, but she shook her head "no". her eyes were bulging out, her breath was leaving her, but she would not submit. then the feather carressed the underside of her toes!!! the cold one's toes splayed open in reaction, inviting the feather to now go in between them. Ice Cold was growing weaker. Lana kept up the torment. she like how Ice Cold's toes would open up, then when they closed, she tickled the ball of the foot again, opening the toes again. she was having fun. the grin she had on her face was huge. she began to taunt Ice Cold.

"is Ice Cold tickly wickly?!!! look at these ticklish toes!!! coochie coochie coo!!! tickle..tickle...tickle..beg for me Ice Cold, BEG FOR ME!!!"

Ice Cold screamed "NEVER!!!!!!!". she refused to submit. there was no way Lana was going to get the best of her. but time was running out. the tickling sensations were so great, she was getting weaker and weaker. she then used her other leg, which still had her boot on, and kicked at the back of Lana. Lana felt Ice Cold's boot hitting her in the back and reacted in pain. then the toe of the boot hit her in the back of her neck. Lana rolled over in pain, dropping her feather and relinquishing her hold. Ice Cold took in huge breaths. the tickling stopped. in her mind, she knew she had to act quickly, or Lana would tickle her again. she mustered all the strength she had and stood up. Lana was still holding the back of her head, but still managed to stand up. when Lana turned to face Ice Cold, Ice Cold planted her barefoot in Lana's stomach, causing the blonde bombshell to hunch over, and then Ice Cold managed a DDT on her. now Lana was down, face first in the mat. Ice Cold laid on the mat for a few seconds, then got up. she looked over at Lana's prone body, and smiled. with new found energy, she walked over to Lana's ankle. she grabbed the boot, and unlaced it. she wanted both of Lana's feet bare. she quickly removed the boot, then peeled off the sock, revealing Lana's other tender, sensitive, soft barefoot. Lana began to stir. Ice Cold stood up, and held Lana's boot. Lana slowly got to her feet, realized her other foot was bare and when she turned around, Ice Cold nailed her between the eyes with her pink boot. Lana fell to the mat in a thud. Ice Cold laughed with glee. she rubbed her hands together, formulating a plan. she went over to her duffle bag, and zipped it open. she looked through it, trying to find the best tool. with brief hesitation, she found a Q-tip. she nodded to herself. "I'll start with this first."

she then put Lana in a figure four leglock. Lana's foot now rested in Ice Cold's lap, and her legs were locked. when the pressure of the figure four was applied, Lana woke up startled. she realized her predicament. she also saw Ice Cold clutching her foot, and holding a Q-tip in the other.

"NO!!!!! PLEASE!!! DONT DO THAT!! DONT DO TH-HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Ice Cold used her nails to tickle the sole of Lana's foot. Ice Cold was simply amazed that Lana's foot was so soft. her fingers sank into the plush flesh and Lana was in hell!!! Lana was severely ticklish, just simple contact with her feet could tickle her. Ice Cold kept up the tickling. she enjoyed watching Lana go berserk!!! her arms were flailing everywhere, her screams were at a high pitch, her toes clenched tightly, Lana was in hell. Ice Cold then would apply more pressure to the figure four, causing pain. Lana screamed some more.

"What's wrong Lana? does this hurt?" Ice Cold taunted.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" was all Lana could reply.

"I know!! i will make Lana wana smile again. let's tickle her tickly wickly toes!!!!" Ice Cold released some of the figure four pressure, then held back Lana's toes with one hand and dragged the Q-tip across the undersides of Lana's tender toes. If Lana was in hell before, she was in hell's outhouse now. the cotton ends of the Q-tip, attacked every nook and cranny of Lana's toes. it found the delicate, soft skin in between the toes, then traced along the pads of Lana's toes. Lana fell back in silent laughter. tk81 kneeled by her head, asking Lana if she wanted to give up. Lana shook her head no. Ice Cold was actually thrilled Lana said no. she wanted to torment her some more anyway. she made sure the Q-tip traced every single square inch of Lana's toes. she even removed Lana's toe ring and tossed it out the ring. she wanted to get EVERY inch of Lana's foot. the Q-tip then traced an outline of Lana's toes, then it drifted to the ball of Lana's foot. Lana's eyes popped open again and she resumed her laughing. Ice Cold then threw away her Q-tip. Lana breathed heavily. still trapped in the figure four, Lana knew it wasnt over yet. Ice Cold reached into her dufflebag again, and pulled out a ball-point pen. she took the cap off, and then tested to make sure ink came out. it did. a deep blue. looking at Lana's sole, she saw Lana's toes quivering. her foot flexed, and it just looked oh...so....vulnerable. Ice Cold then took the pen, placed the tip at the base of the toes and slowly dragged a deep, rich, blue line down the center of Lana's foot. Lana exploded!!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

Ice Cold laughed. she looked at tk81, and even he was smiling. Ice Cold saw Lana's foot spasmed in ticklish delight. then she drew a line across Lana's foot, from the instep, across the width of the foot. again Lana exploded in laughter!!! Ice Cold looked at Lana's foot again. it was as though she divided into four sections with her lines. she began to doodle on the lower left "square" which included the heel of the foot. Lana was squirming wildly, causing the pen to move all around. Ice Cold was enjoying this. tk81 asked Lana if she wanted to quit.

"do you quit Lana?" tk81 asked, praying she said no.

Lana shook her head no, but she knew what it meant by saying no. Ice Cold then drew on the lower right section of the foot, drawing circles on the other "half" of the heel. but when the pen made it just to the top of the heel, right where the arch began, Lana screamed louder. Ice Cold kept doodling. tk81 would ask Lana if she wanted to quit, Lana says no, torment resumes. the Ice Cold made it to the top left "square" and began to write a message. she wrote it slowly. it read: I-C-E-C-O-L-D I-S #-1. L-A-N-A I-S A S-T-U-C-K U-P B-I-T-C-H.

Lana kept screaming. she felt every letter being slowly traced on her precious foot. she was beginning to lose consciousness. she fought to stay awake. if she was knocked unconscious, then she would lose because she would fall unconscious by having her feet tickled. but the tickling was so bad. Lana has never been tickled this long before. she knew her feet were highly sensitive, and even when she got her weekly pedicures, she would often yell at the young girl tending to her feet. in her life, she had only been tickled on her feet briefly, always managing to get away. she knew how devastating tickling could be, that's why she used it on other WOW ladies. now, she was suffering. she had to fight. she had to get out of this darn leglock, otherwise, she would be a slave to Ice Cold's tickling torment. she began to fight back, she tried rolling over Ice Cold, but that was stopped when Ice Cold put the pen on that last "square". the square where her big toe was, along with the widest part of the ball of the foot was. once again, Lana fell to pieces. tears were streaming with reckless abandon. Ice Cold wrote a new message. it read: I W-I-L-L S-U-B-M-I-T T-O I-C-E-C-O-L-D. S-H-E W-I-L-L B-E M-Y M-I-S-T-R-E-S-S.

Lana could take no more. she began to tap her hand on the mat. but she didnt tap it hard enough. she weakly began to tap the mat. Ice Cold saw Lana's hand tap the mat and let go of the hold. she jumped to her feet and raised her arms. tk81 looked at her strange.

"I WON!!!! I WON I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!" Ice Cold shouted.

tk81 walked over to her. "what did you win?"

"What do you mean what did i win? didnt you see her hand tap out?!!" Ice Cold asked angrily.

tk81 looked at her with a perplexed look on his face. "She tapped out?"

the look on Ice Cold's face was priceless. "what do you mean?!!! YOU DIDNT SEE HER TAP????!!!!!!!!!"

tk81 shrugged. "Well......no....."

Ice Cold began to curse very loudly. she couldnt believe it. she continued to yell at tk81.

"I dont believe it Dave!!! wow!! the referee says he didnt see Lana tapped out." Lee screamed with excitement.

"I....I...I am at a loss for words. wow!! hey, let's take a look at the replay." Dave said, still stunned.

the replay showed Ice Cold drawing on Lana's foot, then the camera showed Lana tapping, but weakly. then the cameras showed tk81 reading the message on Lana's foot, not looking at Lana's hand.

"That's what happened. the referee was busy reading Lana's sole, instead of looking at Lana's hand. wow!!! how funny is that?!!!!" Lee quipped.

"Ice Cold is pissed!!!! she did have this match won, but oh well!!! cool more TICKLING!!!!" Dave said with glee.

Ice Cold was still berating the referee in the ring. during this time, Lana had a chance to recover. she crept up behind Ice Cold, and then German suplexed a surprised Ice Cold to the mat, causing Ice Cold's head to bounce off the mat. Lana managed to stand up again, then she looked at the bottom of her foot. it was covered in ink. Lana's facial expression then turned into a snarl. Ice Cold was going to pay for that. she picked up Ice Cold by the hair, then managed to pedigree Ice Cold into the mat. Ice Cold laid face first into the mat. Lana went over to Ice Cold's feet and went after the other boot. she unlaced it, and peeled of Ice Cold's long boot. she quickly peeled the sock off, now Ice Cold's other foot was bare. during this match, both women lost their boots. Lana looked at Ice Cold, then looked at tk81.

"You better watch her hand ref!!!" Lana threatened.

tk81 nodded his head. Lana went to her duffle bag and then pulled out a hairbrush. the plastic kind with those plastic bulbs on the ends. of course, it was a pink brush. as she walked back over to Ice Cold, she couldnt help but wonder what was in Ice Cold's dufflebag. she looked inside and first her eyes turned to shock, then turned to a wicked sneer. she reached inside and pulled out handcuffs and shackles!!!

"You have got to be kidding." Lee stammered out.

"Shackles? Ice Cold had shackles? damn this match is getting better by the minute....." Dave said with a satisfied smile.

Lana Star held up the shackles for all to see. she strutted over to Ice Cold. she grabbed Ice Cold's wrists and put them behind her back. then she cuffed then together. then she placed the shackles around Ice Cold's bare ankles. then she bent Ice Cold's legs, and with a small rope from her bag, Lana managed to lock the shackles and handcuffs together, putting Ice Cold into an effective hog-tie. Ice Cold began to come too, then she realized her predicament!!!

"LANA!!!!! DONT YOU DARE!!!!! SET ME FREE!!!! SET ME FREE NOW!!!!"

Lana looked into her eyes and waved the brush. "Now, you trollop, let's see just how ticklish your feet really are!!!" Lana then walked over to Ice Cold's exposed feet.

"LANA!!!! DONT DO THIS!!! I COMMAND YOU NO TO DO TH-HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Lana began to wiggle her fingers across Ice Cold's soles. Ice Cold was screaming. she was effectively trapped and now all she could do is to be tickled. Lana didnt waste anymore time then raked the plastic hairbrush across Ice Cold's soles. Ice Cold's eyes bulged out of her head and her mouth was agape with laughter, streaming out in droves. Lana raked the brush all over the soles, but concentrated on the ball of Ice Cold's feet. Lana could see the pink "scratches" forming on Ice Cold's pales soles from the brushing. tk81 asked Ice Cold if she wanted to give up.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOO NOO HA HA HA HA HA HA NEVER!!!!"

that is what Lana wanted to hear. she kept up her brushing concentrating on the center of the ball of the foot. Ice Cold was losing it. she was tied up, now she couldnt move. she was trapped. a thousand thoughts were running through her mind. but the one thought that kept coming back was those bristles tickling her sweet precious feet. then she felt a whole new sensation. she felt her big toe inside of Lana's mouth!!!! Lana was sucking Ice Cold's big toe, her tongue swirling all around it, tasting it, loving it, suckling it. while she sucked Ice Cold's toe, and she sucked it hard, she kept up the brush tickling. Ice Cold was now in hell. the touch of Lana's tongue was driving her into orbit, and the brush drove her insane with ticklish madness. she couldnt even see out of her eyes as the tears welled up in them. she was losing strength. Lana continued to tickle the soles and suck each toe. Ice Cold's body shook and squirmed, but Lana kept it up. Lana's mouth popped off the big toe like a lolli-pop, then she put it back in her mouth. she flicked the brush just one more time in the center of the ball on Ice Cold's foot, and that was it.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT!!!!! ST-OPPPPP PLEASE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

tk81 motioned for the bell to be rung. with one lst hard suckle, Lana ceased her tickling and tk81 raised her hand. Lana had a real cold look in her face. she looked at Ice Cold's hogtied form and smiled. she walked over to Ice Cold's face and looked her dead in the eye.

"Just wait till our session. you think this was bad. i am going to torment your entire body, and i mean your ENTIRE body......" Lana teased. she saw tk81 trying to free Ice Cold of her bondage. she also managed to catch a glimpse between Ice Cold's legs. she saw wetness. "Looks like Ice Cold is beginning to melt!!" she chuckled to herself. she left the ring to a standing ovation.

"WOW!!!! what match...i am still blown away." Lee commented.

"I think we ALL need to adjust our pants right now." Dave mentioned back.

Lee looked at him in agreement. "Well, i cant disagree there. but Dave, next we have the title match between Terri Gold and Riot. that should be a hoot!!"

"Oh yeah Lee, it will be. it will be. i think i need to go to the restroom....."

NEXT UP: TERRI GOLD defends her title against RIOT.

well fellas, how was that one. did the match live up to your expectations? like i said, once i find block of time, these stories will come out. i GREATLY APPRECIATE all of your feedback. now i have an idea after Unleashed so we can keep the saga going. how about it? do you want more???

Great story! The PPV surges on!

Good to she you back on the board! Been a while since we last saw you bro!

very cool

But I feel like a jackass for missing her hand tapping

very cool...

I think this has me charged enough to finish Kelly Ripa. Thanx for the ideas.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back