• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Doctor and Patient

frey007

TMF Regular
I’m in a nice doctors white overcoat with a nice suit on underneath. Not only am I a medical doctor, but I'm also a foot doctor as well. We have known each other for a while now and you have seeked my advice on my things about your medical health and about your foot problems, your feet are always sensitive and aching. When you say that, you notice that I grin at you and slightly lick my lips with anticipation, but not making any moves with you. You see my grin and the way I'm looking at you, and your legs and feet, up and down you get a tingling sensation through your body just aching for me to touch you in all the right places and you find me find desirable to look at. On this particular appointment with me, you are wearing a nice white blouse frilly in the front and v-neck, you are wearing your makeup the way to you like it, your hair is shoulder length and very seductive the way it is combed, a nice navy blue shirt with a nice slit up the front, sandal foot pantyhose, navy blue pumps with about a 4-6 inch heel and tinsel coloured nail polish on your toes and fingernails. At this point you are talking with my receptionist and leaning up against her counter with your right leg bent, putting all your weight on your left foot. As you stand there you begin to slip your pump off your right foot, and have your toes play with the top edge of the heel, and also rub the sole of your foot across the top of your shoe. My door is open and I can see what is going on. You can see what I'm looking at, and this gives you a thrill as you grin licking your lips with your tongue and smile. After you talk with the receptionist, you have a seat facing my doorway and cross your legs in a very flattering sexy way, letting your pump dangle on your left foot this time, and you see me looking at this. I smile at you and lick my lips, and you get a gigantic electric feeling going through you, as you desire me now and your entire body becomes one sensitive erotic ticklish machine, that wants to be played with and you’re just quivering to be touched. I then ask you to come into my office and have a seat on the examination table. You point out to me that everything aches and you’re not feeling good and your feet are painful as well. You slip off your blouse and with my tender hands I check your neck area, your sensitive shoulders which are very sexy and desirable and rub then gently and I ask to how that feels. You say in a very nervous sexy way, "That feels so good, what you’re doing. I take your black bra off and examine your nipples and breasts. They are fully aroused and full looking with nipples like little rocks just begging for me to touch them. I gently examine them, by cupping them in my hands and caress you asking if you feel any pain. All you can you is bite your lip, sigh a little at the extreme erotic feeling, and say OOOOOH just fine thanks, whoosh does that ever feel good. I then have you swing around and put your feet up on the table you lay back putting your head on the pillow and you can see your rib cage accentuated as you lay there. I help you remove your panties and pantyhose and slipping your pumps off both at the same time. Your feet flinch, and I ask you is something wrong? You say to me my feet are very ticklish to the touch would you be careful please. I say ok, and put your shoes back on your bare feet now. I tell you I am going to do a complete physical on you and need you to be completely still and not move so I put restraints on your ankles and spread your legs apart a little and place your hands above your head and tie down your wrists. My hands travel all over your body to examine you, and you squirm and tremble with desire. You tell me hehehehe that tickles, I'm so terribly ticklish, I say sorry about that and grin a little. I examine your privates and you just simply quiver as you are dying to cum. I say you look and feel fine, and I'll check for blood tests later when you’re finished. You say great, but my feet are giving me a lot of trouble. They ache. I slip off both of your pumps and gently caress the bottoms of your feet, and you began to laugh saying to me," stop that really tickles." Your feet look so sexy to me there shape, colour, and very helpless. I go to my desk and get my favourite piece for beautiful women with a sensitive body like you. I bring out a long fluffy feather and begin going to your arms, armpits. your nipples, and down your legs to those ticklish feet of yours and you go with extreme pleasure, I LOVE IT, but I'm so TICKLISH, I then put it down and give you a complete tongue bath, and lick you until your sensitive clit explodes. You are totally out of breath and I say "how was that?" You say, "you’re the best, when can I come again to see you. “How bout next month…?”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back