• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catholic School Tickle

frey007

TMF Regular
Sister Anna sighed. Susan had such potential, but she had been slipping in her studies, her focus ruined by her newfound interest in boys. She knew what it was like – she was not quite 30 herself, so she remembered discovering boys…but she could not let Susan stray too far.

She asked to see her after her last class and walked her to the back of the chapel for a private talk. She asked Susan to sit in the last pew.

“Susan, you really haven’t been concentrating on your studies lately” Sister Anna began.

“Sister, I know you’re concerned, but I’m fine” Susan tried to cut her off. “It’s just temporary. My grades will be OK.”

“No, Susan,” Sister Anna said as she stepped closer, “I don’t think you realize how badly your grades have dropped off…and I can’t let that happen. You’re my responsibility and I take that seriously. I need to stop this immediately, and I think I know how.” She was now standing directly in front of the seated student.

Sister Anna reached deep into her habit and withdrew three lengths of rope. Susan’s eyes widened with surprise and she was frozen in her spot on the pew. Sister Anna walked behind her, grabbed her right wrist and tied the rope around it, placing her arm along the top of the pew. She then tied the other end of the rope to the hymnal rack on the back of Susan’s pew. Reaching over for her left arm, Sister Anna repeated the procedure, leaving Susan, stunned and afraid, sitting with her arms stretched out to each side of her. She couldn’t pull her arms forward, and could not bend her arms over the back of the pew. She kept her eyes on Sister Anna and pleaded “Sister Anna, I don’t know what you plan to do, but I can swear to you that I’ll be more diligent in my studies. I didn’t mean to anger you…”

“Be quiet, Susan. What you need to learn is discipline. I’m here to teach you.” She said as she approached Susan again, grabbing each leg by the ankle and placing them along the top of the pew in front. She then walked into the row in front of Susan and lashed her ankles together with the last strand of rope. She then began undoing the straps of Susan’s shiny black Mary Janes.

“What are you doing now?” asked Susan, as fear began to creep into her voice.

“You cannot have the bottom of your shoes the cross, my dear. You should know that” replied Sister Anna as a slight smirk crossed her lips. She remove each shoe, then pulled her ankle socks off slowly, enjoying the moment as each beautiful, soft sole was revealed to her.

Sister Anna sat down, with Susan’s bound feet mere inches from her face. “Now, Susan”, she said, “Are you truly sorry about how badly your grades have dropped?”

“Of course, Sister Anna. What do you expect me to say?” Susan replied, a bit defensively.

Sister Anna raised her left hand slowly, and began slowly running the back of her hand along the side of Susan’s foot. It twitched ever so slightly at her touch. She then continued her soft caresses along the bottom of her heels, inching her way toward her insteps.

“Sister Anna, what are you doing?” Susan asked as a slight giggle escaped her lips.

“You need to be punished, my dear, and I’m trying to think of a way to do that,” she replied. At that point, she turned her hand over and began to caress the helpless bottoms of Susan’s feet with the tips of her fingers.

“Oh, no-hoho, Sister Anna! No please, I’m dreadfully ticklish. Plee-hee-hease don’t tickle my feet..” Susan begged, trying desperately not to laugh, but beginning to lose her the battle.

Sister Anna’s eyes met Susan’s and she asked “Really, Susan…you’re THAT ticklish?” At that moment, she began letting her long nails make contact with Susan’s soles for the first time, beginning with one long rake from her toes to her heels.

Susan exploded with laughter, her giggles echoing through the chapel. “Ah,hahahaha…no, plea-heeheeheeheeeeease…oh, God, no-oo-hohoho!”

“I’m afraid he can’t help you now, Susan. I’m here to punish you, to set you back on the right path. So tell me, Susan, why is it that naughty girls are just so-ooo-oo ticklish, hmm?” Sister Anna asked as she varied her tickling patterns along the balls of Susan’s bare feet. She used her nails to draw circles, and scrape from left to right, and wiggle between her toes, each pattern delivering delicious and new giggles and laughs from her helpless student.

“Ah-hahahah-hahaha, please sto-ho-ho-hop!..No more, ple-hee-hee-heease!” Susan pleaded, when suddenly Sister Anna did stop. She rose and walked into Susan’s row and sat next to her. It took a second, but Susan realized how totally exposed her upper body was.

“Please, Sister Anna, no more. I’ll do whatever you’d like…anything…just no more tickles, please!” she begged. Sister Anna looked into her eyes and said “I believe you’re sincere, Susan, but I have to make sure you won’t forget what happens to girls who aren’t serious about their studies here at Our Lady of Laughter.” With that, she dug her fingers deep into the sides of Susan’s stomach, causing her to shriek with laughter and arch her back off the seat. Within seconds, her laughter became silent as she struggled to breathe and laugh simultaneously. Sister Anna let up a little and she watched as Susan’s laughter filled the chapel. She wiggled her fingers into her delicate ribcage as Susan writhed next to her.

“Oh-hoho-hohonoo-oo-hoho God! No mo-oo-oo-ore plea-hee-heease…” was all Susan could muster. She was barely coherent as Sister Anna finally stopped her attacked and began undoing the blouse of Susan’s uniform. Susan began to catch her breath again and pleaded for mercy, but Sister Anna was not done. She slid her hands under the unbuttoned blouse and headed for Susan’s beautiful, tender armpits. She gently began scratching at her underarms, barely making contact. Susan giggled and struggled, but couldn’t move away from the torturing fingers. Sister Anna, clearly enjoying herself, increased the speed and added a little pressure. Susan bucked and snorted, and Sister Anna, feeling a surge of power and control, dug her fingers in with a vengeance. Susan bellowed with laughter and could not even form any words any longer to plead for her release.

“HA-hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahAH-Hahahahahahahhah” she continued helplessly until her silent laughter took over, and she merely shook and writhed under the merciless fingers of Sister Anna.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Sister Anna stopped and stood up. “I hope you’ve learned a valuable lesson today, Susan,” she said as she began untying her arms. “We care enough here to make sure you succeed, and we do what we must to see to that.” As she untied her ankles and puts her feet back on the floor, Susan slumped on the pew, still catching her breath, still giggling slightly.

Sister Anna walked away, knowing it was a lesson Susan would not soon forget.

excellent! I have been looking for that story for a long while. thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back