• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE FEET STAY IN THE PICTURE! M/F Nylon Foot Tickling

MTJpub

Verified
THE FEET STAY
IN THE PICTURE

Loni Legend is the queen of internet nylon tickling, and she means to stay there! Through the magic of MTJ Publications, you get to sit in on a brainstorming session between the uber-hot Loni Legend and her three writers, Dom, Morrie and Irv, as they come up with new and interesting scenarios for the hottest nylon foot-tickling model around! No boring set-up sequences, just the "money shots" on several different stories! See Loni Legend as:

*A nurse!
*A secretary!
*A magician's assistant!
*A policewoman!

And lots more, all with lots and lots of nylon foot-tickling! Plus an ending you won't see coming! 12 full-color comic pages, plus cover!

*12 Full Color Pages
*40+ Comic Panels
*Color Cover
*Nylon Foot Tickling
*M/F Tickling
*Written By Xodlirv
*Art by Brian MIROGLIO
*Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/TheFeetStayinthePicture.html

Please enjoy the Cover and Sample Page below!

I gave this a purchase last night, and I have to say I was unsure of what I was going to get. The cover art looked really intriguing, and it was between this and some clips.

The thing is a bit on the brief. Not that it needed exposition, but the rate of what you are paying for makes what comes out all too brief. When it comes to the tickling action, there is a bit, done up real huge or at a distance. I think that there were a lot of panels filled with story driven items, and with such a simplistic story, I found myself feeling a bit unsure of a recommend to purchase.

That isn't to say that art is bad. It's crisp, nice to look at, and has a lot of redeeming qualities. The biggest draw will be to those who are into nylons...there is no tickling without them. That said, a rate of fifteen dollars seems a bit on the steep end, especially considering some of the much longer MTJ entities put in production. I have no qualms paying for quality materials, and MTJ is great with that for the most part. And this could have had a chance to be a really fun solo comic, but the thing could have used three more art filled pages. As it stands, not an A class title, but it should hold people over if they like to collect what comes from MTJ.

I truly appreciate your feedback.

Let me provide a general overview of several factors that impact the pricing of our publications.

Our prices have always been based upon the average rate of sale, potential royalty earnings for the artist/author, and our out of pocket expenses. We need to earn back our investment in a reasonable amount of time and if the publication is royalty based we need to make sure it is worth the artist’s time and effort. The reason you will see that some comics offer more pages than others is due to the generosity of the artist involved.

This particular comic was expensive to produce. I honestly wish we had the customer base to support selling our publications for no more than $5. Having experimented with lower pricing over the years resulted in a slight increase of sales at a substantial loss of revenue.

The vast majority of my revenue is reinvested into new projects. It is what allows me to keep up the pace of our new releases. At any given time we will have anywhere from six to twelve projects in development.

I hope this sheds some light on a few of the issues that influence our pricing.

I absolutely love what I do and I am surrounded by the best group of talented people that anyone could ever ask for. We enjoy a small but extremely loyal fan base and I can’t begin to express how truly thankful we are for the support our customers give us. None of this would be possible without them.

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Last edited:
It's all good man, and the customer service you guys have provided to me has made my support of MTJ jump exponentially. Where as I would usually look towards other avenues, I have made an insane amount of purchases from the company the past few months, and to this point, I don't think I've had a poor one yet.

The art quality of this piece does look fine, and overall it's a solid product.

It's all good man, and the customer service you guys have provided to me has made my support of MTJ jump exponentially. Where as I would usually look towards other avenues, I have made an insane amount of purchases from the company the past few months, and to this point, I don't think I've had a poor one yet.

The art quality of this piece does look fine, and overall it's a solid product.

Both the artist/authors and I appreciate your patronage. In fact drop me an e-mail when you get a chance.

Jim
[email protected]

Sounds good. Everytime I see the title of the thread, it reminds me of that scene in Silence of the Lambs...."it puts the lotion on the feet, the feet stay in the picture"

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back