• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling college (fiction)

anonymous

Hey, I have a tickle story, that is a shame it doesn't happen for real.

I'm in a college where there are stricts rules for guys and for girls. for guys bla bla bla, and for girls they can't wear tank tops, sandals, anything that shows her shoulders, bellybuttom or feet, that's true i don't know why but I have a theory I hope it happens for real, it is like this:

One day of college, I went to my classroom, and I saw 1 gorgeous girl wearing tank top and sandals. I went to her and tell her "Hey, remember the rules of college, you can get in trouble". "What they can do to me, the least they can do is to tell me not to for the next time, that's all". I told her "Well, they can do this" and I tickled her bellybuttom. She giggled and said "hey they're not like you who likes to tickle people", I said "well just wondering". So we had class, and when we were going out, the professor said "July and John stay here". I thought "what did I do?".

The professor said "Excuse me July but you can't wear that in college the rules said so", July said "sorry it won't happen again", the professor said "not so fast, you have to pay a penalty", "WHATTTT?", "sorry but the rules said that if you broke a rule you have will get a penalty, here it says", and that was right.
"But that's not fair, why is it that stupid rule?". "I was hoping you asked that, sit down", she did "John hold her tight", John did. "what are you going to do to me?", "well I'm going to explain you why you shouldn't wear those things, first the sandals, imagine you're in class, and oops one sandal fell off (she took her sandal out), you're in bare foot, now a guy won't resist and he's going to do this" and she started to tickle her foot, July laugh a lot "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOHAHAHAPP", "see how annoying that might be for the proffessor?" "yes ma'am" "ok, now stand up, John please raise her arms up above her head" John did. "Now let see your stomach that is exposed, well the guy or girl behind u if he/she wants to see u embarased she will do this" and she tickled her sides, she went wild "HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO STOOOOHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAPP", "see it will disturbed the proffessor and you'll get embarassed", "yes", "now the last the armpits, oooh that's the worst because is more often to happen, a proffessor asks a question and you know the answer, you'll raise your arm up to answer and this will happen" she tickled her smooth armpit "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOTTTT THEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE", "see? or if you want to go to the bathroom, and raise your arm, it will happen this too" she tickled again her armpit "HAHAHAHAHA OKKKKKKK IIIIII HAHAHAHA GEEETTT HAHAHAA THEEEEE POIIIIIIIIIINNTTT". "Now you see?, all the rules are made for you not because we want, now go I won't punish you", "ok, thanks see ya". They were going out when some guys appeared out of nowhere "well well well look at you, exposing everything we like, we were waiting for this" They grabbed her and take her to a dark place.... TO BE CONTINUED

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back