• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Princess Alicia's Ticklish Peril (adult)

soleshine

TMF Regular
Context: The vast kingdom of Elk Cit, under the rule of King Roy III and his Queen, Sarah the Virtuous.

Character Sketch: Princess Alicia was the second daughter of King Roy and Queen Sarah. She, and her older sister, Lilly, were their parents' only children and it is fair to say that they were extremely undervalued because they weren't born males. Alicia just recently turned 19, but because the king and Queen were overly conservative with what behaviors they deemed "propper" for their children, she had led a very sheltered life. At age 19, she had come to greatly resent her parents for this.

They never paid much attention to her unless it was to tell her what to do or how to act. Her older sister, Lilly, had married several years ago, so the only interaction she enjoyed was when she was occasionally with her personal servants. They, however, were all under the thumbs of the King and Queen, so she never really felt close to any of them either. In addition, the Princess was never permitted to leave the castle grounds. The desire to walk among the peasants in the villages, to meet new people, and to have some NEW experiences ate at her soul every day that she was confined to the castle.

Alicia was a fair maiden. Truly a royal beauty. She stood about five and a half feet tall and had a thin figure that was accented by her full round well-developed breasts that marked her maturity. She had long straight raven-black hair that fell down to just above her perfect hips and she frequently wore a chain of flowers in a wreath around her head. She had beautifully dark eyes with long lashes and full red lips that contrasted her pale snow white skin.

She had been developing sexually, of course, despite her mother's demands that she not even touch herself, much less masterbate. She was never allowed the space or freedom to ever have any kind of romantic relationships and no one had even taught her about her sexuality. However, she craved physical intimacy from the depths of her soul.

Actually, she had been enjoying small, but frequent orgasms for several years, even though she didn't realize what they were. She had learned that removing her panties, pulling up her skirt, and sitting on the extra fluffy bear-skin rug in her bed chamber felt wonderful and caused a deliciously warm tingle in the middle of her body. Every night before bed, she would stack pillows under the rug and then straddle them with her nakedness. This intensified the feeling and she would grind her hips into the soft mound. When she accompanied this with fantasies of being touched, the wonderful feeling would build and build until a small orgasm would be released and she would crawl in bed and fall asleep.

The Princess knew that her mother would never approve of the attention she gave to her privates.

"Propper maidens do not touch themselves," she had been sternly told by her mother. "The only place for that is within the confines of marriage," and the Queen overloaded her with a ton of religious rhetoric and dogma.

What Queen Sarah did not know, however, was that, recently, the young princess had been sneaking around the castle more and more because of her restlessness. The night before this story begins, Alicia had found herself spying on her Queen mother in her chambers as Her Highness lifted her skirt, bent over, and allowed an attractive young servant boy to kiss her repeatedly between her legs from behind. The Queen was obviously enjoying herself, but she was also obviously a hypocrit. Princess Alicia put two and two together and her respect for the Queen and her demands sank to an all-time low. She vowed at that momment to start living her own life.

Now, as for Alicia's familiarity with being tickled, she was equally inexperienced. In fact, there had only been two events in her life that are worth mentioning. First, when she had turned twelve, she was required to start going through the "royal grooming" process everyday. Part of this process involved the rubbing of a small rough stone over the surface of her small sensitive bare feet. She had found it very difficult to endure this treatment, but over the years, her servant girls had learned to work carefully and were able to avoid tickling her too much. Even so, it was always an effort for Alicia to hold her little feet still and not start giggling.

The second time happened when she was sixteen years old. As she reached for an object on a high shelf, her sister's husband had taken advantage of the opportunity to tickle-squeeze her sides through her thick dress, just below her large breasts. She had quickly been reduced to a huddled giggling mass until the Queen gave him a cold hard stare and he stopped. He never attempted it again.

After seeing her mother's disreguard for her own values, Princess Alicia decided that she would carve out her own. So it was that she found herself walking down the road that night, several hours after sundown. Sneaking out of the gate had been easier than she'd expected since she had disguised herself in the clothing of a servant girl. She was walking away from the castle and towards the nearest village. In the distance, she could see fires burning and she began to hear music playing. She felt the excitement roll over in her belly as she ran down the hill.

**To be continued within this thread**

Alicia stopped when she came to a small ramshackled tavern at the edge of the village. Two peasant men standing outside gave her friendly smiles as she approached the entrance.

"It is odd," she thought, "not to be bowed to propperly." But, to be honest, the princess had never really felt that she possessed any unique qualities that should warrant so much bowing and stooping anyway. She noticed that the two men watched her closely as she pulled open the door and walked in.

The tavern was very nearly full. Some five round tables were occupied by two or more patrons. There were roughly ten men and five women in all and their ages seemed to range between eighteen and fifty years. Along the far wall, there was a long table and a young man who had about twenty years was seated at the side closest the door. A young maid servant with about twenty-four years stood close by talking with him quietly. On the far side of the table, an older man sat in front of two large barrels with taps in their lids. In front of him on the table, stood three full mugs of ale.

Everyone had been drinking and having a good time when the princess walked in. She removed her long hooded cloak and immediately caught all of their attention. The costume she had borrowed was the clothing of one who serves within the castle gates. A person of that stature commanded a certain ammount of respect and a greater amount of contempt among most of the common peasants. Alicia was just glad that they didn't all stand up and bow to her.

She wore a long skirted, long sleeved, brown colored dress over a loose fiting white blouse. The dress had ties down the front that caused it to hug her thin waist, while showing off the size of her large bust and it was cheaply embroidered around the cuffs and neck line. Her dark hair, which she had pulled into one long braid that hung down the center of her back, looked all the more black next to the fair white skin of her face and neck.

The princess made her way over to the long table with the purpose of having an ale (another way that Alicia had begun to assert her independence in recent months). She continued to glance around her as she pulled deeply from one of the mugs.

"One food token," the man behind the table grunted at her.

Alicia was used to taking whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted and she had forgotten about the token system that the King and Queen had set up recently so that they could ration out the peasants' food. It basically added up to more frequent and larger feasts within the walls of the castle.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she began, "I have left them at home, but I have many. I'll just finish my drink, kind sir, and then go and fetch them for you," and she offered him a broad smile. He just stared coldly back at her.

"I think not my lady. You may have special privilege on the grounds of the castle, but out here, you are one of us. I'll not have you drinking my ale and running off without paying."

The conversation had cought the attention of the young couple at the end of the table. The maid servant approaced them and said kindly, "We can work this out sweetie. OK?"

She had a strikingly beautiful face that was outlined by the blondest hair that Alicia had ever seen. It flowed down her womanly figure except in the front, where she had pulled her bangs into two braids which she had tied together in the back of her head. Her eyes were blue and piercing.

"Stephen, don't just sit there. Give her one of your fucking tokens," she said to the boy she'd just been speaking with.

"Alright, alright," he said, standing up and turning towards the princess. "But, I'll need compensation. Let's finish our drinks at one of the tables and discuss it." Alicia found him to be quite attractive as he stared into her eyes.

The owner behind the table gave a nod and she, Stephen, and, the servant girl went to sit down at one of the empty tables. Her head was spinning. This was not what she had expected at all, but things seemed to be taking a turn for the better.

"OK," he began, "I can think of but two things that I would take in exchange for this," and he placed one of the tokens on the table in front of them. "First, you could take Althea's place serving drinks here tonight, so that she can finally go for the walk she has been promising me for three days. Or, secondly, you could agree to take the tavern's tickle challenge."

"Tickle challenge?" she repeated, sounding startled.

"Yes, we frequently use them to settle bets or disagreements here. You would be required to endure being tickled anywhere on your person, even if an article of clothing must be removed, for one tenth of an hour." He pointed to a small hour-glass timer that stood on a shelf next to several lengths of rope.

"You may be restrained and tickled by one or by many people at once and with any manner of instruments that we should see fit to use. However, since I am the initiator of this deal, I would be the one to dictate these variables. And one last thing...you may not laugh or the glass would be reset and the time started over again.

"Wow," thought the princess. This was something that she definitely had not expected. The first option sounded perfectly boring, not at all what she had imagined herself doing out here. The idea of being tickled by peasents, and especially by Stephen, excited her immensely. From her brief experiences with being tickled, she was sure that she could keep from laughing for six little minutes.

"Have you done this before," she asked Althea.

"They're always tickling me for something," she responded. "But I'm getting pretty good at it." Then she leaned over and whispered into the princess's tiny white ear, "It's actually a lot of fun."

"So what is your answer my lady?", Stephen cut in. "The apron...or the feather?"

Alicia thought for a moment and then responded. "I have decided to go with the tickling," she said.

"Jonathan! We have a taker!", Stephen yelled as he threw the token over to the owner. Most of the customers started to turn their attention toward their table. Althea retrieved the glass timer and the lengths of rope. "I think I will begin down here," he said as he crawled under the table.

The skirt of her dress covered her legs and feet entirely, so he pulled back the hem. The princess had one leg crossed over the other and her right foot dangled in front of Stephen. She was wearing dark stockings and flat black leather shoes that just slipped on her small feet without any lacings.

In his left hand, he loosely grasped her right ankle above her dangling foot and then slowly slid his index finger inbetween the side of her leather shoe and the stockinged instep of her foot without removing her shoe.

As Alicia felt the presence of his finger inside her shoe on her high sensitive arch, she suddenly realized that she'd made a mistake.

"OK, Althea. Start the timer.....now," he said and he began to gently tickle around the princess's stockinged arch with the nail of his finger. He felt her muscles go completely rigid and then she started to pull her foot away. Stephen grasped her ankle a little tighter and pulled it back into place, as he continued to squirm his finger around in her shoe.

Althea watched the princess as her whole world was quickly dominated by whatever Stephen was doing under the table. At first, a look of fear came over her face, but it had changed abruptly to the oh so familiar "I'm being horribly tickled, but I'm going to try not to laugh" expression. However, when Stephen had tightened his grasp on her ankle and pulled her ticklish foot closer to him, while wiggling his finger madly around in her shoe, she broke. It hadn't even been one minute.

"N...n...n...no, no, nahahahahahahahehehehehehehahahahhaheheheheh..."

Althea stopped the timer and turned it over to reset it as Stephen held on tight and started to remove the slip-on leather shoe from her little stockinged foot.

**To be, yet again, continued**

Last edited:
Stephen thought that the small size and perfect shape of this maiden's foot was the stuff of dreams. But what was truly amazing to him was how soft the surface of her dainty foot was to his touch. Every inch was supple and smooth to his caressing fingers. And she WAS ticklish. Stephen had held many ticklish feet in his hands and he could tell by the way this maiden jerked her foot at the slightest touch now, that this was going to take a while. He just held her admiringly by the ankle and heel for a moment, taking in her beauty. Then he sat flat on the floor next to the princess' stockinged legs and pinned her still shoed left foot by wrapping his legs around her. He again firmly grasped her other foot by the ankle.

"On the third count, Althea. Ready? One..........."

The bar maid prepared to turn the timer over. "...Two...."

Princess Alicia tensed her young body and squeezed her eyes shut knowing that what was comming was going to be much worse than the last time. With her shoe now gone, her entire sole was at his mercy and she was very much aware of how well restrained her legs were.

"...Three!", and he started scrabbling his fingers aggressively over her ticklish arch through her stocking.

It seemed that the princess wasn't even trying not to laugh because she instantly errupted in squeals of laughter the moment her poor foot was tickled under the table. Her second instinct was to start kicking as hard as she could, trying to get her ticklish little foot away from his tormenting hold. But Stephen had been well prepared. Without much effort, he firmly held the princess' bucking legs in place as he continued to run his fingertips up and down her squirming high arched foot.

"...AHEEEEEEHAHAHAEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..."

"Now, my dear," Stephen said, slowing his tickling a bit, but not stopping entirely, "we cannot keep stopping and starting the timer. Poor Althea would soon be warn out from all the turning." Still laughing, the princess continued to squirm in her chair and attempt to pull her foot away from his cruel fingers. "If you won't try not to laugh, then the tickling will continue until you do. It's all in one's mind, my lady."

With that, he resumed his previous pace and moved his fingers up to her tiny stocking covered toes, where he stretched the fabric and tickled her between each and every one of them. Alicia redoubled her efforts to pull her foot away, laughing wildly.

"....NoooHaHahahahahahahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....stop it....stop it ticklesahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......"

His tickling fingers roamed over the entire surface of her stocking foot, but he paid unfair attention (in the princess' mind) to her hyper sensitive arch and instep. When he zeroed in on these two spots, princess Alicia would loose herself completely in the throughs of laughter and make Stephen increase his efforts to hold her leg in place.

With her legs immobalized and the horrible tickling sensations on her poor foot only seeming to get worse and worse, she finally acted out with the only recourse that she saw available. With every ounce of strength she could muster, she grabbed the edge of the table and shoved it away from her. She then frantically tried to grab his tickling fingers with her hands. He struggled with her for a moment, continuing to tickle her foot, but then relented because she was about to fall out of her chair as she laughed hysterically.

"This isn't going to do any more", he said standing up, and he reached down to pick up the ropes. "Now, even though we have made a deal, my lady, I can tell that you are extremely ticklish and perhaps this game is not for you after all. I will say that it is not too late for you to take Althea's place serving ale this evening if you would like the opportunity to change your mind."

The princess considered his offer carefully and very nearly accepted, but two thoughts flashed through her mind that coaxed her to continue on. First, she thought of her Queen mother's hypocricy and all the years she had wasted blindly obeying her every command. She had left the castle in search of new experiences, after all. Her second thought was of Althea's comment about enjoying this ordeal. She was beginning to understand what the bar maid must have meant.

It started for her when the young man had crawled underneath her table and began lifting her skirt. Nothing she could imagine could have been more taboo, more deliciously inpropper. And then to have him start tickling her foot under the table, making her squirm and laugh out loud in front of everyone while they looked on...part of her deep inside was loving all of this attention.

"Is that all you have?", the princess retorted, almost laughing at the absurdity of her own words..

"Very well, my lady."

**more to come**

Last edited:
The princess stood up and straightened her dress and hair. The snow white skin of her face was flushed red on her cheeks and she was breathing a bit harder. Some of her black hair had come loose from her braid, despite her efforts to put it in order.

Stephen directed her to the end of the long serving table where it met the wall and he had her sit on it with her feet stretched out towards the other end. He then tied her wrists together with a piece of cloth and raised her arms high above her head where he tied them to a support beam with some rope. The size of her ample breasts beneath her long sleeved dress was accentuated by having her arms raised. Stephen climbed onto the table in front of her and looked into her eyes.

"My lady, your feet are clearly very ticklish and yet you have chosen again to endure this torture. Do you understand that this will be your last opportunity to withdraw?", he asked her. "From now on, we go by the rules."

"I understand," princess Alicia replied coyly with an inviting grin on her beautiful face and many of the patrons cheered their approval.

Without lifting the skirt of her dress, the peasant boy turned around and sat on the table between her calves. He draped his legs over both of her ankles, pinning her feet firmly to the table as they poked out beneath the folds of her dress. She already could feel that struggling was going to do her no good.

"Althea, if she does start to control her laughter, you can start your timing," he said to the bar maid as he removed princess Alicia's left shoe from her small stocking foot. Until then, why don't you come here and see if the fair maiden's small waist is ticklish as well."

The memory of having her waist tickled by her brother-in-law flashed through her mind and she defensively tried to pull her arms down from above her head. That's when Stephen began to slowly trail two fingers of each hand up and down the short length of the princess' ticklish little feet, from the backs of her heels to the tips of her toes and back again.

Her ankles were so well pinned by his legs that she didn't even try to pull them away. She was only successful in flexing her ankles and toes, which did nothing to stop the ticklish torment that she was enduring on her soft stocking covered soles. Her full red lips pursed together in an obvious attempt to hide a smile and then her eye-brows furrowed into a worried expression. She was managing to contain her laughter for the momment, though, so Althea turned the glass and started the time. That's when Stephen began to exploit her weakness and he focused his ticklish attention entirely on the high arches and insteps of her dainty little feet.

"Oh, heavens," she blurted out and she lost control of her smile. She gritted her teeth together and shut her eyes tightly, but she was unable to hold her composure for long.

"Oh, heavens, oh heavens," she said quickly as she rolled her eyes, fighting back the laughter. "Not like that, not like thahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehehehhehehehahahahhaahaheheh..."

Althea rolled HER eyes and set the sand-glass back on the table. She walked over to the bound princess and grasped the sides of her tummy through her dress, just above her hips. She then commenced with a gentle squeezing of her sides that sent the young princess into mad hysterics. She bounced up and down on her bottom, trying desparetly to twist her ticklish waist away from Althea's little hands, while Stephen's fingers now poked maddeningly into the centers of her poor ticklish arches.

"...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

Althea began to incorportate some rib tickling into her attack of the the princess' sides and brief periods of silent laughter started to break up her hysterical squealing. Then she heard Stephen speak again.

"Jonathan, come here for a minute," he said and he finally stopped tickling the soles of her feet.

For a brief second, through the unbearable tickle assault on her mid-section, she felt the weight of his legs lifted from her ankles. But it was quickly replaced by the bartender's strong hands holding them in place on opposite sides of the table. Then, as she laughed on and continued to bounce around as much as she could, Stephen stood next to the princess and reached beneath the folds of her dress. He began to gently tickle all ten of his finger tips up her stocking covered legs and it sent shivers shooting through her lower body.

"Oh my," she thought to herself as she was overwhelmed by the excitement. This was happening in front of everyone!

His hands tickled further and further up her legs until they reached the top of her stockings in the middle of her white thighs. He slowly began to roll her right one down her leg as Althea stopped squeezing her sides and ribs and began scrabbling her fingers all the way up the princess' sides to her up-stretched underarms. She tickled her mercilessly there through the material of her dress.

"...AHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHHA......AAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...", she laughed, pulling hard at the ties around her wrists, trying so hard to squeeze her arms down over the servant girl's hands and realizing at the same time that she was being stripped of her stockings.

He rolled them both down her beautiful white legs to her ankles and then pinned her feet again by sitting between her calves.

"Thanks Jonathan. I've got her now."

He then slowly rolled one stocking after the other over her heels, past her incredibly high arches, and then he just pulled them off of her perfect little toes one at a time, leaving the smooth soft skin of her sensitive soles completely bare and vulnerable in front of him.

**To be continued**

Last edited:
The peasant boy was in awe at the sight of her beautiful feet....so
perfectly formed with her pronounced arches and lovely toes...so soft
and smooth to his gentle touch...and so radiantly white! Even the balls
and heels, where her well cared for soles made contact with the insides
of her shoes and sandles, had only a slight hint of pinkish color.

"These feet...," he thought to himself, "They are not the feet of any
servant girl, whether or not she works for the King and Queen." Even her
little toenails were perfectly groomed. He began to make more sense of
the situation as he reached down and started to gently graze the soft
instep of her right foot with just the very tips of his fingernails.
After all, what serving class girl would drink an ale without having a
token to pay for it?

Princess Alicia didn't know which was worse, having her little feet
tickled through the fabric of her stockings, or now that they were
completely naked. All she knew for sure was that the barmaid's wiggling
fingers in her underarms were driving her mad and the way Stephen was tickling her poor little bare foot was
absolutely intollerable.

"...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...oh my, oh myyyhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...",
she laughed, as the remainder of her composure began to dissolve. She
felt all the eyes in the room focused upon her.

Althea, then began to vary her techniques. She started to randomly
switch back and forth between tormenting Alicia's up-stretched
underarms, her sensitive little waist, and her ticklish ribs. Her large
breasts jiggled constantly beneath her dress as she bounced and laughed
hysterically.

Then, Stephen added to her torment by stroking the sensitive instep of
her right foot with his other hand. She flexed her ankles frantically
and clenched and released her toes repeatedly, trying to do anything
that might bring her ticklish bare soles some relief. It was useless,
however, and she resigned herself again to her helplessness and just
bounced and laughed out loud. He then pulled back the toes of her right
foot and carefully tickled underneath and between each and every
ticklish one. She tried desparately to squeeze down on his fingers with
her toes, but he was far to strong and she lost herself again in
the throughs of laughter.

"...HAHAHAHAHA...No Stop..No
StahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
AHAHA.........."

Suddenly, the barmaid stopped her assault on the princess' upper body
and began to squeeze her thighs through her dress, just above her knees.
It was a feeling that the princess had never experienced before and she
found it to be completely unbearable. She bounced madly on her seat and
shook her knees as fast as she could in a completely ineffective attempt
to buck off Althea's squeezing little hands.

"...HAHAHAHAHAHA...oh my goodnesssehehehehehahahahaHAHAHAHAHAH...", she
laughed and then Stephen started to ruthlessly rake his tickling fingers
up and down her bare feet.

The "lady-like" twittering and cute laughter the previous tickling had
ellicited from the princess, began to transform as more "unlady-like"
belly laughs poured out against her will. She lost her strength to
stuggle against this intense tickling and, shutting her eyes tightly,
she lowered her head and laughed deeply and mindlessly. For that moment,
all sense of composure for her was gone. It was no longer possible for
her to put on any airs for those watching. She just laughed and laughed
as the soles of her bare feet and her knees were tickled relentlessly.
Stephen again focused entirely on just the smooth naked arches and
insteps of both of her little feet and, after a few short seconds, the
princess started to shake with uncontrollable silent laughter. She shook
her head back and forth in disbelief of her predicament.

"...HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahehe............................hehe...............
......haha..........................."

Her breasts heaved under her blouse and more and more of her hair became
dislodged from her long braid.

"You should really try not to laugh, my lady. You only prolong this
ordeal, you know."

But how could she even hope to bring her maniacal laughter under control
now? The the extrordinary manner in which he was tickling her bare
arches was ten times worse than the attention of her maidservants, which
always left her fighting back giggles. In addition, the way this servant
girl was grabbing her shapely thighs, sent shocks of ticklish panic up
through her legs with every squeeze. She longed to reach down and grab
her little tickling hands which made her restraint all the more
frustrating. No, at that moment, laughter was all she knew and she was
overcome with it.

".....NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............hehe.............NAAAAAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAH.........................haha...", she laughed and she used
her wrist restraints as an anchor, while she tried against hope to pull
her legs away.

Suddenly....there was some relief, as the barmaid stopped goosing her
above her knees. But, as the handsome peasant boy began to softly stroke
both the tops and bottoms of her ticklishly vulnerable bare feet,
she realized that Althea had started to untie the front of her dress. A
moment latter, the string that had bound the front together was gone and
the barmaid had pulled the sides apart to reveal the princess' loose
fitting white blouse.

That's when Althea reached one of her small tanned hands just
underneath the bottom of princess Alicia's blouse and turned her world
upside-down by tickling her tummy. The princess just stared down at the
arm that disappeared under her top as the sensations shot through her
and her tummy flexed involuntarily in response. Althea tickled her
lightly with her fingertips from one side above her
hip...."AHAHAHAHA"...across her twitching
abdomen...."NOOO!HAHAHHAHA".....to her other sensitive
side...."hehehehehe".....and then above and around her ticklish little
belly button. And then she would just repeat the maddening proggression
again and again...sometimes quickly...and sometimes very, very,
veerrrryyy slowly.

And while all of this was occuring, a man and a woman had taken places
on either side of the table by her feet and they were now pinning her
small naked feet to the table with their hands. As the princess looked
up from her ticklish tummy, she saw that Stephen had laid face down on
the table and his head was very close to her bare white feet. He stopped
his gentle, feather light, tickling and just held one of her feet in
each hand. Then, as he stroked both of her super smooth and supple
arches with his thumbs, she saw that he seemed to be aiming the small
ticklish toes of her right foot towards his MOUTH! He was going to put
her toes IN his mouth! In front of everyone! She flexed all the muscles
in her legs and feet, trying to redirect her toes, but it was useless.

The barmaid wasn't giving her ticklish white tummy any rest either as
she started using two hands under her blouse. Alicia giggled out of
control as she twisted her upper body in ways she had not previously
thought possible. But then the wetness of his mouth aggressively claimed
the length of each and every one of her poor little toes as his tongue
darted inbetween them here and there, sending her to new highths of
hysteria.

"...HAHHAHAHA.....whatareyoudoing.....HAHAHAHAHAHA.......don'tdothahaHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....stop..STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...", the twisting
princess wailed down at him as he started to alternate back and forth
between her two sets of ticklish toes.

She desperately wiggled them in his mouth, trying to get them free, but
it served only to make them easier targets for his searching tongue. The
young princess thought that this was too much to for a girl to endure as
she winced against the scampering fingers under her shirt. However, at
about the same moment, two things happened that quickly prooved her
wrong. First, Stephen removed his mouth from her ticklish little toes
and began to devour her perfect white arches and insteps with his wet
mouth and tongue.

"...NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHANNNNNNNNNNNNAHAHAHA
HAHA...."

Secondly, Althea started trailing her light tickling fingers up the
princess' ticklish tummy under her shirt..."EEEHEHEHEHE"...and around
the sides of her heaving full breasts..."AHAHAHAHA"...and finally the
princess realized that the barmaid was tickling her way up towards the
smooth shaven hollows of her up-stretched and vulnerable underarms.
She suddenly pulled with all her meager strength at her bound wrists in
anticipation and she started twisting her body with increased vigor.
Suddenly, Althea's scrabbling fingers found their targets and she
slowly, softly, and madenningly started to tickle the sensetive soft
skin of the princess' extremely ticklish armpits beneath her blouse.

"...Goodheavens...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....nnnnNNNNNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...STOPS
TOPSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA..."

***To be continued***

Last edited:
Two tickling hands up her blouse in her ticklish bare underarms and her
small white feet and toes licked and sucked in a most unbearably
ticklish way as they were held in place! The fair princess' white face
blushed fully red and her broad smile seemed to be everpreasent as she
laughed uncontrollably.

"...AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........HEHEHAHAHAHA....."

The sides of her ample breasts kept grazing the barmaid's arms as her
chest rose and fell in laughter. She felt her nipples harden stiffly the
way they did when she laid naked on her fur rug. Her mind drifted to the
excitement of this situation for a moment, despite her inability to stop
laughing. She was being touched and attended to in a way that she had
never imagined, but it was having the same effect on her young body as
any fantasy she'd ever constructed. Everyone was watching her now as she
started to have these feelings that she'd never shared with anyone and
all she could do was laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh...

Suddenly, Stephen lifted his mouth from the instep of one of her soft
little white feet and spoke up. "I believe it is time for the feathers,
no?", he said, wondering how far the princess would allow this to go.

"Yes," Althea responded. "I can tell that the 'fair maid' is ready," and
she looked into the princess' eyes with a lustful expression that Alicia
was unfamiliar with, but, nonetheless appreciated. As the barmaid
retracted her hands from the hollows of her underarms, she quickly gave
both of her large erect nipples a soft "roll" between her fingers before
removing her hands from underneath her blouse. The sensation of having
her fully aroused nipples touched...like this...in front of so many
watchful eyes...was absolutely wonderful. The princess let out an
unconscious moan, revealing her sexual arousal...to everyone. Right
then, she felt more alive than she ever had before.

The peasant boy and barmaid then both took hold of the hem of her dress
down by her ankles and began pulling it up the length of her long
shapely white legs, which were still being pinned to the table. They
pulled it from underneath her bottom and then up over her head where
they wrapped it around the ties at her wrists.

More and more of her sensitive snow white skin was revealed as she sat
there barefoot and barelegged with her now bare arms stretched high
above her head. Only her short sleaved blouse and her tiny purple
colored panties remained.

While her dress was being removed, bundles of assorted feathers had been
passed around to all the tables. The princess looked anxiously around
the room at the variety of feathers that each and every one of the
peasents now held in their hands. Many of them had two. Some were long,
stiff, narrow feathers that were pointed at the ends. Others were more
fluffy and broader. Some of them had been tied to the ends of sticks to
increase the ticklers' range.

Stephen gave the word and suddenly the poor princess was completely
surrounded by peasents holding intimidating feathers. She wondered for a
moment what the feathers would feel like against the soft skin of her
now exposed legs. She thought maybe like the fur of her beloved rug.
But, the tortuous sensations that shot like an arrow through her young
body were more intense and unbearable than she could have ever fathomed.
Every inch of her exposed arms, legs, and feet was deliberately stroked
and tickled by the barrage of feathers.

"...hehehe...oh..that's too much..that's tahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA..."

Fluffy feathers drifted ticklishly across her stretched out legs and
arms as stiff feathers tickled intollerably between her toes..."EEEHEHEHE"...all over
her high soft arches and insteps..."NNNAHAHAHA"...in the sensitive spots
behind her knees..."hahahahahahah"...and in the hollows of her
elbows.....all at the same time!!
"...HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHE......hehehehehehehehehHEHEHEHEHEHEH
EHEHEHAHAHAHAHA..." she wiggled and twisted her body pointlessly and
completely out of her conscious control.

Then she saw both Althea, the barmaid, and Stephen, the peasent boy,
reach through the throng of ticklers with two very long stiff feathers
and they began tickling her inner thighs along her panty line. Suddenly,
it was like a valve had been released within her as sexual desire washed
through her loins. Being tickled there reminded her of the many small
orgasms she had enjoyed and her mind did acrobatics trying to intigrate
the tickling and pleasuring sensations.

"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HAHA.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......NAHAHAHAHA..."

But the boy and girl next grasped the bottom of her blouse and began
pulling it slowly up, exposing the soft ticklish flesh of her flat white belly and her sides to the swarm of feathers. They followed closely behind the bottom of her blouse as it was raised higher and higher and they thouroughly tickled each new inch as it was slowly exposed.

"...EEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.........................."

**To be continued**

Last edited:
The young princess would have refered to herself as being ticklish
before this experience. Her strong reactions to the very small amount of
tickling she had endured in her nineteen years had told her that. But,
now...she realized she was just biginning to understand the meaning of
the word and to understand just how well it described her.

She had feathers tracing pedictable zig-zag trails uuupp and
dowwwwn....uuup and dowwwwn the ticklish soles of her small feet, never
neglecting to slip around and tickle the backs of her heels and her
ankles at the bottoms, and never ever forgetting to attend light
ticklish strokes inbetween and under her wiggling and clenching little
toes at the tops. By this time, Alcia knew their patterns well and she
dreaded the parts when the stiff points of the feathers would swoop back
and forth across the smooth ticklish surface of her white insteps and
high arches.

"...heheheheHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA..STOP!.......heheheheHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA..
STOP!...heheheheHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA..STOP!........HEHEHE..."

Then there were the stiff feathers that were dabbing incessantly under
both of her snow white knees. This had turned out to be quite a ticklish
spot on Princess Alicia. Indeed, the feathers there were tickling her so
much, that she was resisting the urge to bounce around and shake her
legs, so that she would not expose any more of the ticklish underside of
her legs, than was neccessary. However, she could not protect these
ticklish spots entirely and this frustration sent her into more
hysterical laughing, as wide fluffly feathers were glided continuously
over both her legs and the tops of her delicate little white feet.

"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...oh..no..oh..no..oh
noHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHA..."

The sand-glass timer was far from her mind. In fact, now that several of the
peasants were using their feathesr to tickle around the ultra soft white
skin of her inner thighs, then just above her panty line as her
blouse was lifted, she knew deep inside that stopping was the last thing
she wanted them to do. Even though she flinched and squirmmed in
laughter under the feather touches up and down her sensitive body, the
sensations triggered by the feathers tickling around her small purple
silk panties had added a whole new side to this experience for her.

Every once in a while, one of the stiff feathers would be dragged from
one of her ticklish inner thighs, over the soft material covering her
vagina, and up to her newly exposed white belly. The slight preasure
that resulted from the feathers' quick trails over her silk covered
punany would cause a short-lived expression of desire to wash briefly
across Princess Alicia's beautiful face as she gaped down at the
feathers tickling her there. But she quickly relapsed into
hystercal laughter as these new feelings mounted then receded...mounted
then receded. They were the same intense feelings of desire that drove
her to mindlessly grind her clitoris into the soft fur of her rug every
night, to let the the ticklish feelings consume her genitals until she reached the small euphoric release she had come to
love so much.

She felt that she was quite close to one now, and she ached to have more attention paid to this special area. But, her blouse was being slowly lifted and a new sense of panic washed
over the young princess. Contrary to what one might expect, it was not the panic of having the tall erect
nipples on her full round breasts exposed for everyone to see. The moment Stephen had told her that any of her
clothing could be removed, she had instantly envisioned herself naked and tickled in front of everyone. She had been quite excited by the prospect, and still was on a certain level, but this was turning out to tickle A LOT more than she had imagined it would.

That is why what she was experiencing was the panic of having even more of her overly tickish flesh
exposed to all of these feathers. When the barmaid had tickled her bare
armpits under her blouse, with her arms stuck high above her head, the
sensations had quickly made their way up near the top of her list of
those that are most "tickly". She knew now that it would not be long
before she would be tested there by the feathers and she was not ready
for that.

But, it was her entire belly that was now exposed and the long soft
instruments of torture claimed every inch of her thin white waist, from
one ticklish side to the other and then back. As she wiggled her middle
around in response, feathers would trail around to her sensitive lower
back when it came away from the wall.

"...HEHEHEHEHEHEHE...OH...HAHAHAHA....HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE..stop..stop..HEHE
HEHEHEHEHE..."

Althea and Stephen were purposefully prolonging the removal of the
princess' blouse, as they kept pausing to let the peasants tickle each
new area for a moment before moving on. But, suddenly, the young
princess' mature and aroused breasts were bared to them all. They were
definitely larger than one would expect on a woman who had only nineteen
years and the highth of her generous brown nipples betrayed her arousal.

However, what happened next was not what Princess Alicia had expected.
Instead of rushing up to stroke the expanse of her round white orbs, the
peasants mearly continued with their previous tickling of her poor feet,
legs, tummy, and arms as the air in the room bathed over them. Long
stiff feathers trailed maddeningly between her breasts and around to her
sides right next to them, but neglected to ever touch them at all.

"...EEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..."

Besides her silk purple panties, the only piece of her clothing that
remained was her blouse and it was now just covering her underarms and neck. As the feathers were trailed up beside the princess'
bare breasts, they were coming unbearably close to the bottom edges of
her armpits. The feathers
that had been tickling her bare up-streteched arms behind her elbows and
up and down...up and down...up and fucking down the sensitive skin on
the underside of her arms, were also going teasingly close to her
oh so ticklish hollows.

They were so close, and she could vividly remember the feeling of Althea's
tickling fingers slowly torturing her there without her being able to do
anything to stop her. But, they were protected for now from the feathers
by her bunched up blouse and the anticipation was driving her crazy as
were the feather strokes up and down her entire ticklish body.

".... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAHHAHAH...", she laughed, twisted, wiggled, shook, and pulled at her
restrained wrists and ankles with abandon trying desperately to guard
against one ticklish stroke or pull away from another. Brief images of
herself from above, being tickled on her bare feet, arms, legs, and
tummy as her large breasts jiggled untouched, flashed through her mind
and the "inpropperness" of it all filled her with excitement.

As her breasts were teased repeatly without actually being tickled, she
began to long for a feather to touch her there. She longed to lay naked, front side down, on her bear-skin rug and wiggle herself to nervana. With these thoughts in her mind, her
nipples grew even harder still as the sensitive skin around them
stiffened and bunched together, pushing them even higher
into the cool air. Then, slowly, one feather after another started to
tickle around the base of each gorgeous breast and the unbearable
tickling senations all over her body were joined by a swarm of
butterflies in her stomach that seemed to be driven into more and more of
a fenzy as the ticklish points of the feathers neared her aroused
nipples.

"...AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...oh dear..oh
deeehehehehe..OHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

**To be continued**

Last edited:
As several feathers meandered their way up the sides of her plentiful breasts, just
beneath her waiting underarms, even more feathers began to claim the ticklish
territory underneath them. So, so much of her bare white body being tickled at
once was bad enough on its own, but now her laughter grew in intensity as her
naked breasts were feather tickled in front of everyone. It was so absurd! So
unbearable! And so wonderful!

Alicia pulled again and again with her restrained wrists and ankles as each new spot
on her breasts was introduced to the ticklish feather strokes. The young princess
had been struggling and squirming so much now, that more than half of her long jet
black hair had fallen out of her once perfect braid. It now stuck out here and there
and would occasionally fall in her beautiful face as she laughed her head off, her
mind completely overwhelmed with having so many very ticklish spots on her
sensitive body tormented at one time. And, just as the ticklers had teased the young
princess around her breasts a moment ago, they now began to repeat this
aggravating proccess around the sensitive perimeter of her fully aroused nipples.

She was familiar with the sensations of desire and arousal and, for her,
they were strongly connected to the tickly feeling of having fur touching her
naked body. Yes, she was familiar with them, but as feather after feather
claimed one ticklish spot after another on her young body, while ruthlessly denying
her erect nipples any attention at all, she began to learn a whole new dimension
to these feelings. The thing was, she was not used to delaying her gratification
at all. Whenever the feelings of arousal hit her, she would always immediately
please herself. But now, the sensations were out of her control and she found
it absolutely maddening as she laughed and twisted furiously.

"....HEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA....HAHAHA........................
TICKLE..THEM.......TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...", the young princess
suddenly blurted out through her clamorous laughter.

"My lady!", Stephen quickly replied. "I believe you are missing the
point of our little game." Alicia just continued to laugh and flinch as her sensitive
body reacted involuntarily to tickling feathers under her soft little bare feet or
underneath her poor knees. "However, I have never been one to refuse a royal
request."

The princess' eyes went wide with the sudden realization, but she barely
had time to process the information before she felt her blouse being lifted away
from her protected underarms and up over her head. She lay there tickled and
quaking with laughter, every inch of her sensitive white skin now completely
exposed and vulnerable to the feathers except for where her none too modest silk
undergarment covered the ticklish folds of her womanhood. With her bare arms
stretched high above her head and both her ankles held firmly in place, the princess
felt the swarm of feathers simultaneously claim her tall nipples and unprotected
armpits. Many peasant women in the crowd giggled sympathetically as they
directed their feathers towards the centers of her hollows.

Both the new ticklish sensations rushed to her consciousness at the same
time. Those that she had been craving for the sensitive tips on her breasts
unleashed a powerful desire within her young body, the likes of which she had
never before experienced. She knew that if she could only gain control over the
sensations between her legs, she could quickly bring herself to a release more
intense than any she’d had previously. Unfortunately, she could not, and her arousal
mounted even farther as stiff pointed feathers tickled up the length of her nipples
and fluffy ones drifted teasingly over them.

But, then there were the ticklish sensations that she had been absolutely dreading
coming from her now defenseless underams. Several peasants swooped their
feathers unexpectly from the tops of her armpits to the bottoms or across them from
side to side as others only wiggled the tips of their feathers repeatedly in the
small areas in the absolute centers.......it was too much. In her aroused state, and
being so unable to guard any of her most ticklish spots (many of which she had only
just discovered), the intense feathering finally drove her to a fit of silent
laughter and panicked thrashing. The rest of her long braid fell apart and her dark
hair swooped into her face and over her shoulders and breasts as she shook her head
back and forth in her hysterics.

“...HAHAHA...NAAAA...STAAAHHAHA.........................................
...............HA!................................
.....................................*SNORT*............................
.....HEHE......................................”

Amidst the tickling of her poor little bare feet and toes, of her legs and tummy, of
her jiggling mature breasts, and underneath the stretched expanse of her
arms, Princess Alicia suddenly felt the waist of her small purple panties being
slowly pulled down. Her mind and body just continued to react outside of her
control. She was guffawing and twisting madly and then laughing silently again, as
the contradictory sensations crashed together and intermingled inside her.

“...AHAHAHAHA...........................................................
...............DAHAHAHA...
.....................................................................NAHA.................................”

Her legs were lifted and moved slightly to ease their removal. As they were, many
feathers poked in and tortured her unbearably underneath them in ticklish spots that
were not availble before. Her purple silk underwear were pulled slowly past her
knees.....“HAHAHA”........then her calves..... “TEE......HEHE”......then to her
ankles...........

She wanted them gone! First of all, because she desperately wanted the feather
strokes to finally reach her naked pussy. Secondly, she wanted them gone so that
her legs would be held back down to the table and their sensitive undersides
protected again. Somehow, having even just the backs of her long white legs
unaccessable to the feathers, was comforting to the tickled young princess.

The last article of her clothing was finally slipped from her naked, beautifully
shaped, small white feet and her ankles were once again held down to either side of
the table. Everyone observed the extent of the princess’ desire. Where her creamy
white thighs met together between her lovely legs, her womanhood had completely
blossumed with arousal. Her labia were engorged and hung lewdly away from her
soft white flesh. Her clitoris stood tall and erect, seeking attention, and her desire
was such that a small amount of her womanly lubricant could be detcted around the
opening of her luscious tunnel.

Again, the peasants teasingly neglected her. Sooooooooo close to her labia.......but
her poor BARE FEET.....“NAHAHAHAH”

Sooooo close to the top of her clit...........but her
UNDERARMS........“STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAP”

More and more ticklers began to concentrate their feathers on the princess’ nipples
and breasts as more still congregated around her inner thighs. Then Alicia finally
felt the soft tickly sensation she desperately needed wash over her waiting punany.
It was even better than the soft fur she loved to touch herself with. Feather tips
continued to gently tickle her inner thighs as others tickled up and down the outside
of her exposed labia or gently tickled right around her dripping hole. But, as
the young princess gawked down at her tickled vagina in the throughs of hysteria,
she saw the blonde tan skinned barmaid and the attractive young peasant boy once
again reach through the throng of ticklers on either side with their two long feathers
and direct the soft pointed tips so that they just baaaaaarely touched both sides of
her lustfully aroused clit and then they began to tickle her there up and down......up
and down........uuuuuppp and dowwwwn.

“..........HAHAHA.....OH...............yess......................................oh..yes............hehe.
........................nnnn................nnnnnnnnn...........................NNNAHA.........NNNN
.................................OH.MY.....................NNNOH..MY.................................ooh.
.............oooohhh......................hahahehe.......nNnNNNN.............NNNNNN.........
WAAAHAHAHAHAHAH............yes..yes..yehehes......................................nnn....
...nnn.............nnn...........nnnnnnnnnn........................AAAHHHH.....AAAHHHHH
....AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!.....”

A volcanic orgasm erupted inside her young body greater than anything she could
have ever wished for. It started in the ticklish sides of her clitoris as it built and
slowly spread out over every inch of her tickled flesh. Her eyes did not close, but it
was like all of her senses had shut down for a moment as the most pleasurably
intense feeling consumed every ounce of her being and consciousness.

**To be continued**

Last edited:
The peasants never failed to feather between the princess' wiggling toes
or over the super soft insteps and arches of her bare feet. They never
failed to trail tickling strokes over her little waist and flat tummy,
up to her constantly available underarms. Not one single inch of her
exposed fair skin was left untickled by the intollerable feathers, while
the lazy feather touches across her hard nipples and on her
hyper-sensitive clitoris, visibly pushed her over the edge of release.

As her senses gradually returned, so did her perceptions of bing tickled
all over her naked body, but now with increased intensity. She began to
giggle again as she was reminded of her helpless underarms or vulnerable
soft bare soles. The tickling was even more unberarable now that her
orgasm had oversensitized her young body. Even the slightest glance of a
fluffy feather aroused hundreds of goose bumps across her white skin and
the peasants never showed one hint of mercy towards this young girl that
they all now knew to be the daughter of the unfair King and Queen. They
never once relented in torturing any of her ticklish focal points. She
laughed maniacally, writhed against her restraints, and screamed out of
the ticklish frustration of not being able to defend herself.

"...nnnnNNNNNAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHA.........NNNNEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.."

But, her attention was suddenly yanked back down between her legs as one
stiff feather began tickling around...and around....and around her
swollen clitoris. She started coming again with the same level of
intensity and more honey dripped out of her fully aroused vagina. Then,
Stephen finally gave the word for the feathers to stop.

Princess Alicia sat naked and restrained, her ample breasts rising and
falling as she caught her breath. She continued to giggle occasionally,
long after the feathers had been removed from her sensitive skin, as she
looked down at her still vulnerable body and around at all the peasants
still holding their feathers.

Stephen spoke, "My fair lady, you are not doing well with this
challenge. Still, there is but one more place on your person that we
must tickle before your debt can be considered paid."

In the next couple of moments, the rope that tied her bound wrists to
the support beam was cut and the giggly white princess was laid flat on
her back. Her arms were again stretched high abover her head and tied
down to the table. Then, much to her dismay, the two people holding her
ankles lifted her legs high into the air and spread them even farther
apart, without causing her any pain. The vulnerable undersides of her
long white legs where now facing upwards towards the crowd, as were the
high smooth white arches of her beautiful bare feet, and her now
slippery wet genitals.

"Now, if your highness can keep from laughing, your ticklish legs may be
spared," the peasant boy said to her.

But, the words offered her no consulation. They only served to add to
her maddening frustration that had only intensified when the undersides
of her legs and knees had been fully exposed.

"Althea, let us attempt this one last time."

The barmaid prepared to turn the timer upside-down as Stephen took two
large fluffy feathers and held them menacingly above Alicia's beautiful
punany and her luscious bossom.
They hung tantalizingly close to the only places on her young white body
that she actually wanted to be tickled and she wiggled and giggled
playfully in anticipation. With her small white feet pulled up above her
head and spread wide apart, she slowly rolled her eyes and then shut
them unconsciously, fantasizing about the feathers giving her more of
the pleasure that she still strongly desired.

Althea gave the word this time and Stephen lowered the two feathers just
an inch and started lightly feathering Princess Alicia's most private
parts. She was in such an aroused state, by this point, that each
feather touch sent gratifyingly pleasurable sensations coursing through
her. Without the rest of her poor body being tortured at the same time,
she was now able to focus entirely on her mounting nervana.
She was completely relaxed, even though her legs were being held up and
her arms were tied above her head, and she opened her beautiful dark
eyes wide as she let the sensations take over her mind. It felt
absolutely perfect, unlike any sensations she'd ever enjoyed.
Suddenly,
her thoughts turned to the time she had seen the Queen orally pleased by
her servant boy. She desparately desired that now..."oooohhhhh, kiss me
there!", she said pleadingly, completely lost in the moment. But, that
is when she felt it.

Having her feet held up so high had made many of the princess' most
ticklish areas much more vulnerable and accessable. Unfortunately for
her, this list included the tiny little sphincter below her vagina and
one of the peasant women had kneeled down beside her and slowly started
to tickle her there with the soft tip of a feather. Her ecstacy was
interupted abruptly as she erupted into loud squeals of laughter,
realizing what was being done to her.

"...Oh, NO...not..thahahaha........oh
myyyyhehehehehehEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...."

Restrained in this position, she was extremely limited in her movements.
The poor princess' struggling consisted mostly of tossing her long black
hair around in laughter and twisting her shoulders back and forth. She
instinctively tried to push her legs down, but was unable to move them
far enough to matter.

The timer was disregarded once and for all because Princess Alicia was
obviously in no position to ever even hope to be able to bring her
laughter under control. So, they were going to start their tickling
again in enest. The fluffy feathers that had been drifting continuously
over her large chest and the sensitive flesh between her legs, suddenly
stopped their wonderful tickling and the feather that was being used to
tickle around her little butt was removed. Then, two people quickly
moved in and began to gently stroke their finger tips over the soft and extra ticklish
high arches and insteps of both of her raised little bare feet in a
most unbearable way.

"...oh, DON't...STOPIT..STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHEHEHEHEHE...."

She flexed her leg muscles and pulled and pushed with all the energy she had, but managed only
to barely wiggle her feet. The fingers scribbled on, up and down her
soft white arches, occasionally claiming her ticklish little toes when
she unclenched them. She had found her poor feet to be unbearably
ticklish and she laughed with reckless abandon as they were once again
tickled beyond any of her control, right in the spots where the
peasants' tickling fingers had the most effect on her.

This was the cue for Althea and two other peasants to join in. The blond
barmaid stood up near the Princess' head, then reached down and started
to lightly stroke her up-stretched underarms. Right in the dead centers
of her smooth white pits her little finger wiggled and tickled her
horribly. So gently......so torturously......in just the worst, most
ticklish spots........without the least amount of concern for the
unbearable torment that it caused the poor young princess.

"....HAHAHA....ohstop......HAHAHAHAHA....ohstop..stop...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA......no......NO!......NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....", she laughed
out of control and her long raven hair flew everywhere and spilled
across her milky white skin.

One of the other two peasants then began to reach in and goose Alica's
thin little waist and maddenlingly drag fingernails gently across her
ticklish tummy from one side to the other. Occasionally, she was even
given some good rib tickling as her large white breasts bounced madly
around.

"....THEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE............................THTHTHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
HAHAHAAHAH..."

That's when the second peasant started trailing two feathers up and down
the long exposed undersides of princess Alicia's vulnerable legs.
Starting up near where her ankles were held above her head, the feathers
swooped back and forth across her ticklish legs and slowly worked a
downward course toward the hollows behind her knees. There, they
lingered unfairly, then moved down under her luscious thighs before
tickling a horrible return trip to her feet again.

"...HAHAHAhah................................................hehe..."

Having her ticklish bare feet, underarms, and sides, being tickled by
many skilled fingers and then the sensitive undersides of her legs now
unbearably stroked repeatedly with feathers, was finally just more than
the young princess could endure.
She struggled no more as her body went completely limp. The full red
lips of her mouth were open wide in a soundless, but hysterical, laugh
that was more intense than any this crowd had ever witnessed before. Her
eyebrows were permently furrowed in a "why me" sort of expression and
tears of laughter streamed down her cheeks as she glanced helplessly
back and forth from one of her tormenters to another. Her body just
shook and shook outside of her control.

So that she might recapture her breath, the person tickling about her
waist and tummy eventually relented, but her little bare feet, soft
underarms, and long white legs continued to endure the slow ticklish
torture. She renewed the frantic writhing of her beautiful white body.

"....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....oh..oh..oh....HEHEheheheheheh......hhaha
haha.........good..heavens.............hehehehehehehhahahAHAHA..."

That is when the princess' earlier wish was finally fulfilled and she
felt just the ticklish wet tip of Stephen's tongue start to lick softly
around her dripping wet punany. It was beautiful! It was wonderful! She
ached for him to kiss her full on her shamefully aroused vagina and her
desire returned in full force, then far exceeded the levels she had
experienced only moments ago. She wanted desperately to throw off her
ticklers and lustfully revel in just the feeling of the peasant
boy's tongue, but her dammed feet were being
tickled...."EEHEHEHEHE"...and her fucking underarms were being stroked
over and over and over and over and over....."AHAHAHAHAHA". She pulled
with her arms and pushed with her legs and twisted madly, while
unconsciously trying to push her wanton clitoris into the peasant boy's
mouth.

Sensing this, he finally claimed every inch of the sensitive flesh
between her legs with his mouth. He spread her thick sweet lubricant
over her pussy lips and over her clitoral hood and even out to her super
sensitive inner thighs. There was nowhere between her legs that his
knowing tongue and lips did not pleasure her and as he consumed her
entirely and repeatedly slipped the tip of his tongue in and out of her
virgin hole, she let forth a flood gate of release that left his face
bathed in her womanly juices. He no longer moved his mouth and tongue
over her, because she shamelessly started humping his face without a
care in the world, lost in the powerful orgasmic sensory overload, as
she continued to be tickled on her bare feet, knees, and armpits through
her earth rattling climax........

"...hehehehe............nnn.........nnn......oh.........justlikethat....
..yahahahaha.nn...........AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH..." she
writhed, twisted, and squirmed into wonderful obliblivion.

When it was all over and the princess had dressed herself again, her
conversation with Althea and Stephen took a turn away from the
evening's events and towards her detestable Queen mother and how much she
deserved to be taught a serious lesson! Everyone seemed to agree on
this point......for some reason.

**The End**

Last edited:
Not bad at all, my friend! I liked this story a lot, thanks for putting it up. I hope to read more from you soon.:cool:

Hey

GREAT STORY,

So when will the Queen Mother be taught her lesson???????

Tron

Yes

This is the best story on here. I for one would like to see the Queen get tickled by the peasants and the Princess.
A nice surprise attack with plenty of queen struggling would be great.

:)

Out of a total of 21 votes for which of my various tickle-stories I should add onto, this one got the most (10). I'm well into writing it now and will post it as I go.

The Penance of Queen Sarah the Virtuous (Part 2 of Princess Alicia's Ticklish Peril)

Their plan unfolded as follows: Princess Alicia's first-hand knowledge of her mother the Queen's adulterous afairs now afforded her a great deal of power in their relationship. It would give them the leverage they would need in order to get Queen Sarah to recognize their demands. This alone, however, was not going to be enough to appease the youngest and most resentful daughter of the King and Queen. Princess Alicia wanted revenge for years of mistreatment, now that she was wise to her mother's secrets.

No, her recent ticklish encounter had led her to deduce that the Queen must surely be as ticklish as herself, if not more so. The Princess was now very well aware and especially sensitive to several VERY ticklish spots on her young body and the feeling of being completely helpless and out of control while they were all simultaneously elxpoited would not soon fade from her mind. The whole experience in the tavern had sparked an intense desire to have the Queen of hypocrites put into a similar predicament. Ironically, it would turn out to be that very hypocrisy in the Queen that would lure her into their trap.

The bate was Stephen. Because of his age and strikingly good looks, Princess Alicia was sure that her mother would be taken with him. The problem of how to get him and several other peasants inside the castle walls was solved by staging the event on a "day of homage". The self-indulgent Queen had declared long ago that every peasant in the kingdom had to present a gift to the royal family once every month. On this day, hundreds of peasants filed through the castle, one after another, paying their "respects" by stacking their gifts in a large room before they were herded out again. The young princess made preparations to allow Stephen, Althea, and eight other peasants to separate from the group and then had them wait in one of her own rooms until the right moment.

Stephen was dressed in the clothes of a servant boy, so as not to arouse the Queen's suspicion, and then taken to clean near the Queen's chambers where Alicia knew the two would eventually find themselves alone. Then, she hid herself and spied as the event began to unfold. The obvious indignance of several peasants throughout the day had left Queen Sarah a bit on edge and she longed for distraction as she distanced herself from the throng. Approaching Stephen in the hallway, she was instantly captivated by him and her royal thoughts began to turn toward her most base and carnal desires.

The moment Stephen noticed her, he sank to the floor and lowered himself in an extremely exagerated and flattering bow, where he remained as she neared him. Queen Sarah's heart fluttered and she decided to proceed with her standard approach. When she reached the peasant boy's bowed head, she stopped, lifted the hem of her Queenly gown a couple of inches and extended her right, sandle-clad, foot towards him and spoke.

"I am your Queen, boy. Kiss my foot."

Stephen finally lifted his head a little so that he made eye contact with "Queen Sarah the Virtuous" and gave her a hint of a smile. He reached out, took hold of her sandle and, as it had no strap about the fine white heel of her foot, he easily removed it. He then held in his hands one of his Queen's bare and extremely well pedicured little feet. Having begun motherhood at a young age, the Queen had ony thirty and some odd years and was quite beautiful in contrast to her less than pleasant demeanor. As princess Alica very much took after her mother, the Queen was also of medium highth, very fair of skin, large breasted, and she had long, raven-black hair as well. Young Stephen was in awe of the beauty of her bare foot. She had accented her dainty little toes with fiery-red nail polish and she was very high-arched like her daughter. The ball and heel of her sole were a bit rosier than the princess' young feet, but the instep and arch of the Queen's bare foot was as white and smooth as the skin of a much younger woman.

Stephen brought his lips to the top of the Queen's toes without speaking and began to gently kiss her there. Queen Sarah wiggled her toes as he did and Stephen kissed his way to the very tips of her bare little toes and then suddenly engulged the smaller ones with his mouth and began to snake his tongue inbetween, underneath, and around them. Sarah instantly giggled aloud and quickly jerked her foot out of his mouth and hands. Princess Alicia had been correct in her assuption of the Queen's ticklishness. She returned her bare foot to her sandle.

"That was more than a kiss, boy, but I did find some pleasure in it. Now kiss your Queen here!", and she completely lifted the hem of her royal garment to reveal her shapely bare white legs and bare shaven punany. She was not wearing an undergarment and her royal white clitoris already showed signs of arousal. Their plan was proceeding flawlessly.

Stephen spoke for the first time, knowing the degree of the Queen's weakness and desire. "I would, My Queen, but that I have been plagued by very peculiar tastes when it comes to such matters."

Queen Sarah was intrigued. "Go on", she ordered, lowering her gown again. She was startled by, and extremely attracted to, this young servant's boldness.

"Forgive me, your highness, but I engage in what is sometimes known as the 'gentle bondage'. My tastes are very particular, but I assure your majesty that, given the right variables, I could bring you immense pleasure."

She was almost speachless, but finally found the words she needed. "There is a room in the royal dungeon which I think should meet your needs. It is normally reserved for torture, but I have used it for other purposes in the past."

"Would your highness wish for me to accompany you there?", Stephen asked, again adding a flattering bow.

"Follow me, boy," was all she said as she grabbed a torch, turned with a flury, and began to walk briskly down the hallway. Stephen followed and Princess Alicia went to put the last part of their plan into action.

It seemed to Stephen that he followed her through a maze of hallways and staircases until they finally reached the area of the lowest level of the castle that was the dungeon. There, the Quen led him through several rooms of barred cells and up to a large wooden door at the far end of that area. The Queen was giddy with excitement and the anticipation of what was about to happen left Stepghen's head spinning and his heart beating rapidly. Queen Sarah stopped at this door and turned towards him.

"Now, if I have understood you correctly," she began, "you would lke to restrain your Queen before kissing me as I have asked?"

"Oh, Yes! Your Majesty. I believe that it hightens the experience immensely."

"As I have said, I have used this room for such purposes before and am familiar with that of which you speak.........come." And she opened the door, entered the room, and lit several torches within. Stephen followed her in.

The room was only medium sized, but contained several sets of stocks and other such structures designed for restraining and stretching subjects. Queen Sarah proceeded directly to the South-East corner of the torture chamber, grasped a loose stone in the wall, and removed it. From within a niche behind the stone, she retrieved a small golden box and brought it over to a horizontal, X-shaped, stretching rack in the center of the room. She placed it on the X-frame table and told him to open it. Stephen flipped open the latch and gently opened the lid to reveal several phallically shaped objects of various sizes, shapes, and textures. He looked into the Queen's eyes to see an expression of intense desire on her face. He knew the time was right for him to take more control.

"If it so pleases your royal higness, it is my wish that you should to lie upon this frame so that I may gently restrain your arms and legs."

Still fully dressed and a little breathless at this point, Queen sarah placed the box on the floor, climbed onto the X-frame, layed herself down, and stretched out her arms and legs. Stephen quickly proceeded to fasten the leather straps about her bare white ankles and wrists and it was finally done.

The Queen had willingly (albiet somewhat unknowingly) put herself at the mercy of her daughter and these peasants. Stephen went back to the door and opened it to let in the young Princess Alicia. Her mother, the Queen's, eyes went wide with mixed confusion and embarrassment. She was speachless, so the princess spoke instead.

"I know what you're up to and what you have been up to mummy dear. I wonder what poor daddy would think if he knew that you had such an appetite for young servant boys? I bet there'd be some major changes around here."

"You wouldn't dare!!" the Queen blurted out suddenly, obviously distraught with her predicament. "You can't, Alicia......I'll do anything....PLEASE!!"

"That is precisely what I wanted to hear," Alicia replied. "In fact, I have brought a list of demands that I expect you to meet regarding what I see as the exremely unfair treatment and exploitation of our common people."

"Anything! Anything! But, you musn't tell your father what you have learned, Alicia, I beg you."

"As long as you keep your word mommy, you needn't worry about that. However, there is something else that SHOULD worry you. A recent experience of mine planted an idea in my mind of how I might repay you for the years of hypocritical and unfair control you have had over me until now. I have brought several peasants along who will assist this peasant boy you have chosen yourself in teaching you a little lesson in control....now that you are so nicely restrained."

With that, the young Princess retreated from the torture chamber and as she did, Althea, three peasant men, and five peasant women from the tavern entered. One of the women carried with her a large cloth bag. The door was shut behind them.

"What are you planning to do to me?", she begged, now pulling repeatedly at the restraints binding her longsleeved arms firmly above her head and at those keeping her legs taughtly spread apart down below.

"My Queen," Stephen began, "You are ticklish, no?"

As Princess Alicia walked back through the dungeon, she suddenly heard the distinct sound of her mother's screams and pleadings through the closed door that came from just the simple realization that she was about to be tickle-tortured....by ten people.......at the same time......while she was completely restrained and vulnerable. She almost pitied her......almost.

To be continued within this thread :)

Last edited:
Loved the princess story. Very vivid descriptives, I almost felt like I was in the barroom watching the scene myself :blush: . Of course, if I were there, I would have been the next one to ask Stephen for some spare tokens so that I could buy myself a drink ;) I'm betting that I wouldn't have had much more success than the princess at stiffling my laughter ....not necessarily a bad thing though!

Maggie

Ay chihuahua!

soleshine, ever thought about writing for MTJPub? :D

Thanks Daisycrazy and amk714. I really appreciate your feedback. Here's some more...:)

Continuance of:

The Penance of Queen Sarah the Virtuous (Part 2 of Princess Alicia's Ticklish Peril)

**from previous post in this thread. As always, I welcome ALL comments.**

"You seem to feel very strongly about that," Stephen mocked her.

The Queen was horrified. She knew that there was no way for her to threaten these peasants because of the upper-hand that her daughter held. And, unlike Princess Alicia had been, Queen Sarah was well aware of how extremely ticklish she was. She had been for a very long time. In fact, she had even taken to grooming her own ticklish little feet because she was unable to bear other's stroking and touching their bottoms for any signicant period of time without having to pull them away. She also protected her underarms from any chance of ever being touched or (the gods forbid) tickled as if they were rare and priceless museum artifacts. Her reality was that there was little that she hated worse than loosing her Queenly composure in public and every time she had tried to endure the royal pedicure or to raise her arms to be fitted for a new gown, she always felt her control slipping quickly away.

Now, she was so acutely aware of how vulnerable she was that she had already lost her composure entirely, even though she hadn't even been touched...yet. As far as any hope of being rescued, she knew that there was no chance that anyone would be happening down to THIS part of the castle...not on a day of tibute. And, to be perfectly honest, she wasn't entirely sure that she wanted any of this to be known anyway, what with her aduldturous affairs being a secret from the King and all.

It was a terrible bind to be in (pun intended). Worst of all was that she was extremely conscious that her body was positioned and restrained in the worst possible position for someone who is about to be tickle tortured. Her arms were stretched high above her head, leaving both her ticklish sides and underarms defenseless and her legs were stretched out and spread apart, leaving them completely vulnerable from her thighs to the tips of her toes.

All of this added together to leave Queen Sarah with an intense feeling of helplessness and dread, the likes of which she had never known before. She quickly took to offering them gold, jewels, and even land in an effort to deter them as she looked frantically about her bound body at her ten soon-to-be ticklers.

"Ah, my Queen, I'm afraid that is something your generous daughter has already taken care of for us.", Stephen retorted. "She foresaw that your Highness would attempt such a tactic. We are afraid that there's just simply nothing for your Majesty to do, but to relax and......well.....be tickled."

They looked the Queen over as they decided how best to proceed. She wore a thick velvet dress which had long sleeves and a high neck line. Her long dark hair was tied into a bun on the back of her head and her jeweled tiara was attached above her brow with several pins. The long hem of her gown now hung down between her legs as she was stretched across the x-frame, leaving her sandled feet and the white skin of her bare ankles and calves exposed. Her large breasts swayed unrestrained beneath her dress as she pulled again and again at the four straps holding her in place and the milky white skin of her cheeks began to flush pink as her heart filled with the dread of what was about to occur.

"Oh, please no...oh, please no......oh, please, please...no, no, no...", she hated to be tickled.

"We might as well dispense with the formalities and just let her have it then.", Stephen finally said in a sort of matter-of-fact tone. "Shall we tickle the Queen!?"

"...no, no, NO!, NO!, NO!..."

With that, they all simultaneously began to tickle Queen Sarah up and down the length of her body, each in their own way. One moment, she was consumed with ticklish anxiety and the next she had fingers scrambling and poking ticklishly in her underarms through the fabric of her dress and hands squeezing the sides of her narrow waist repeatedly as well as thouroughly tickling her unprotected ribs. She also felt the quick removal of her sandles, leaving her white, high arched, little feet completely bare and vulnerable. As peasants began to squeeze the muscles above and below her knees in horribly ticklish ways, she felt finger tips begin to lightly stroke, glide, and scrabble in her arches and across the smooth white insteps of her small feet. As if this weren't enough, she looked on in horror as two peasants lowered their mouths and began to suck and lick between both sets of the Queen's ticklish bare toes in the same way Stephen had just moments earlier. She was instantly and completely confounded.

"...NO!...NO!...
NAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

The attack was quick and very much to the point. They had all chosen spots on her shapely body that she knew to be most unbearably ticklish and were tickling her with efficient skill. It was as if each peasant knew exactly where their tickling would be most effective and exactly how to go about it. They seemed to be entirely aware of how devastating an effect their combined efforts were having on the poor Queen and to be very much content with it.

"...NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...STAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...STAHAHAHAHAHA...
AHAHAHEEHEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

Queen Sarah had begun to laugh instantaneously. There was no gradual build-up either. As all ten peasants suddenly began to exploit each of her completely vulnerable tickle spots, she immediately erupted into a hard, deep fit of laughter and shook her lovely body as much as she could from head to toe. Their fingers tickled so much that she had no choice but to laugh with abandon. The truth was that what any one of these peasants was currently doing to the Queen's underarms, sides, legs, or bare feet, would have quickly driven her to hysterics, but ten at a time was instant sensory overload and she laughed mindlessly as she felt fingers invade one ticklish spot after antother without there being a thing she could do about it.

However, the nature of her predicament somehow added even more to the effect their tickling had on her composure. The fact that she was totally helpless to prevent any of this and her weakness was being so blatantly and utterly taken advantage of in this way was somehow funny in itself. It all left her completely out of control of her reactions and she just twisted and writhed beneath their wiggling and squeezing fingers, squealing and laughing until she began to loose her royal breath.

The peasants just tickled on as she laughed silently. With almost a sadistic pleasure, those tickling under the Queen's upstretched arms and tickle squeezing her sides and legs dug in just a little more as they watched the intense effect they were having. Those tickling her bare wiggling little feet just gripped them a little tighter and continued to subject her high sensitive arches to their many scampering fingers as her beautiful little toes were more aggressively invaded by wet slippery tongues. As she clenched her eyes shut and tried to endure what she could not control, she shook her head from side to side, undoing her royal hair-do and sending her raven hair flying across her scruntched-up visage.

".................(gasp)...........................(gasp)....................................................
....(GASP)........", her tiara fell from her head as she was wrought with intense and silent laughter.

Yes, sadistic is probably not far from the mark. Years of injustices left these peasants with extreme malice and they all intended to take full advantage of their good fortune. Queen Sarah had never experienced anything even remotely as excruciating as this before in her life and, yet, they were only just beginning their treatment. The cloth bag they had brought with them was opened, a pair of scissors was retrieved, and, for a moment, the tickling ceased. Queen Sarah watched with much regret as her bad situation suddenly began to get much worse.

The scissors were passed to one of the peasants who had been tickling the Queen under her arms and Sarah presently realized that they were cutting broad circles from her royal gown, so that the smooth, snow white, skin of her armpits would now be bared for all the peasants to see...and tickle. The realization was indeed a harsh one for her.

"NO! Pleeease...no....you really musn't do that....please! Oh dear, Oh dear....no, no, no..."

"Yes, I am afraid, my Queen, that for certain types of tickles, one's skin must be entirely bare.", Stephen interutpted her plea.

She looked frantically back and forth between her now vulnerably exposed bare white undrarms. The rest of her fine body, save her face, bare feet, and ankles, was still completely covered by her dark velvet dress. But, now the whiteness of both the tantalizing hollows beneath her arms showed through from beneath.

"Now, take the feather tickle, for instance," Stephen cruelly continued, producing a stiff blue feather about six inches in length from the cloth bag as he spoke. "without having removed the fabric from about your Majesty's underarms, the ticklish effects of this feather would be lost. And now, your Highness.....I hope you don't mind if I just say 'Kitchee-Kitchee-Coo' as I tickle your bare underarm here with this feather.... ....Kitchee-Kitchee-Kitchee-Kitchee-Coo...Kitchee-Coo!...", and with that, he began to methodically tickle about the Queen's now bare right underarm by just barely bringing the very tip of the feather into contact with her soft white flesh there and tracing ticklish trails around in the center and wiggling it sporadically around the entire exposed area.

As the soft new senation in her unprotected underarm began to sink into and take root in her mind, the "virtuous Queen" was suddenly struck by the absurdity of the situatuion. To be tickled with a feather on her bare underarm...through a hole cut into her gown...and without a single mode of defense...while the young peasant boy taunted her verbally with his infantile chanting, "Kitchee-Coo...Kitchee-Kitchee-Coo"...it was absolutely ridiculous.

But, as these thoughts drifted through her mind, she began to realize that the peasant boy's persistently light feathering of her bare underarm was beginning to have exactly the effect that he had intended. She hated it, but she could not focus her mind away from the sensation as the soft tip touched and tickled just along the inner side of her armpit nearest her jiggling breasts, then gradually down into the very center where he lingered and tickled the Queen knowingly. It had started out as merely annoying, but as seconds began to pass and he unceasingly explored the sensitive flesh of her smooth white hollow, the feeling began to take over her experience bit by bit. It captivated her thoughts until she finally started to whimper and then to pull with greater and greater force against the strap that held her right wrist in place, preventing her from protecting her exposed and tickled underarm. Then, it was finally just too much for her. When no amount of twisting or pulling brought her even the slightest bit of relief from the frustratingly monotonous and maddening sensation, twitters, giggles, and then laughter began to escape her full red lips…entirely against her will.

"Oh, so this does tickle the Queen. Kitchee-Coo, your Majesty, Kitchee-Kitchee-Coo!"

Then feather tip after feather tip claimed the white ticklish skin underneath her arms until no less than twelve feathers purposefully tickled her there.

"…EEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE…AAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…"

The expanse of her underarms was completely smooth, unblemished, and very sensitive to this type of treatment…not unlike the bottoms of her well kept small white feet. It was there that her attention was next forced as she began to experience the feeling of having generous amounts of fine oil (graciously supplied by her daughter) applied to her bare feet by several hands at once. The application of the oil was bad enough and tickled quite a bit in conjunction with the feathering of her bare underarms (she laughed even more as oily fingers spread the substance between her little white toes with their deep red polish), but when she realized the purpose of the oil as she felt many fingertips begin to glide and tickle frictionless now in the insteps and arches of her feet, she quite frankly freaked out! It was terrible. Beyond unbearable for her. Her tiny feet flexed and flinched and the muscles in her legs spastically jerked upwards in a desperate attempt to pull her ticklish bare feet away from their tickling fingers.

She needed it to stop…immediately…and she thrashed about insanely, shrieking and laughing, frantically trying to elude their damned ticking fingers on the bottoms of her feet. This addition of the oil was a terrible, terrible thing. However, there was no escaping the sensation for her and her bare underarms and feet were unceasingly tickled, despite (and, in fact, because of) the tremendous amount of distress that it obviously caused the Queen.

"...SSSST...........(gasp)............eeeeheeheehee...
........(gasp)..................."

Everyone in the throng was quite delighted with the effectiveness of their little scheme. Queen Sarah was already trying to crawl out of her skin and they had only just begun. To the slippery probing and tickling fingers on her ever wiggling little bare feet, smooth round tipped chopsticks were added to gently invade and thoroughly tickle the sensitive and now very slippery skin between Queen Sarah's ten little toes. No matter how tightly she instinctually clenched them, with the generous amount of oil on her feet, the tips of the chopsticks were easily slipped between them to evoke loud squeals and wild thrashing body movements from the good Queen.

**To be continued within this thread**

Last edited:
I know there's more, but...

So far so good, soleshine! :)

**Continued from above**

"Your Highness, you appear to be especially reactive to the use of oil," Stephen pointed out. He stopped feathering the Queen's bare underarm and poured some of the oil into the palm of his own hand.

The other feather-bearers paused their tickling and, much to Queen Sarah's dismay, he spread the oil to his other hand and then slowly began to reach for both of the sensitive bare hollows of her upstretched armpits. As she watched his oily fingers near two of her most ticklish spots, she was overcome with dread. Even through her hysterical laughter at having her bare feet touched and tickled, she was able to anticipate (with much ticklish anxiety) the sensations she was about to endure when his slippery digits finally touched her there. She was overwhelmed by an incredible drive to flee. Unfortunately for her, she was going nowhere.

"...NNNAHAHAHAHAHA.....NO, NO, NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......DON'T...DOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

Then, the peasant boy began to lightly touch, but to very blatantly tickle, right in the centers of the Queen's bare underarms with his oily fingers. He used each of his slippery fingertips to gently tickle her there in ten separate spots at once. As he did, he watched with great satisfaction the strong effect this was having on the beautiful Queen's distorted facial expressions....on the increasing intensity of her hysterical laughter....and on the seeming urgency with which she was now trying to pull both of her arms down from their firm restraints. Small giggles and laughs were emitted unintentionally from the group as they watched him tickle her now slippery pits so very thoroughly.

The tickles consumed her and it was so frustrating to be unable to do anything to prevent a single tickly touch or stroke. The combined effect of the oil-assisted tickling of her bare feet and of her underarms left her fighting all four off her bindings with every ounce of strength that she could bring to bear. But, it tickled so much that her muscles seemed slow and weak. She would intermittently collapse defeated on the x-frame, shaking with tickled laughter as she continously felt slippery tickles and touches in these sensitive spots, and then errupt again into fierce, frantic, and mindless thrashing, pulling, and struggling when the tickly, tickly sensations became just too much for her and she thought she'd go mad if she didn't try to do something.

If she could have collected her thoughts for just a moment, she would have been quite embarassed by her complete lack of composure. Just a little tickling here and there and for her to put up such a fuss! She howled....she yelled....she shrieked....she constantly tried to put words together to beg for mercy, but laughter spilled unceasingly from her lips as she felt dozens of slippery touches on some of the most sensitive flesh on her royal body.

"......WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......NAHAHA.....NAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ...WOOOOHOOHOOHAAHAHAHAHA......heeheeheehahaHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

Yes, they had Queen Sarah and they had her good. The straps were tight and unrelenting and the frustration made her laugh even more at the total control they had over her experience.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," some of the peasants were chanting teasingly to her. Then as others reached slippery fingers in to touch and tickle these royal underarms, they added more verbal taunts, "Kitchee-Coo, your Majesty, Kitchee-Kitchee-Coo under your arms!"

The childish tickling chants somehow emphasized this control they had as well as demonstrating the complete lack of empathy among the peasants. Each taunting phrase told her that she could not soon hope for release. She just laughed deeply at it all, at the most tickly feelings she'd ever experienced in her life, at the effectiveness of the restraints, at the compromising position in which her body was held, at the frustrating accessability of the bare skin of her underarms and feet, at her inability to control her reactions, and at the silly way they kept mocking her because of it.

"...TEEEHEEEHEEHEEE.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....STAHAHAHAPPP... .....NAHAHAHA.......................(gasp)..............heeheehahahahaHAHAHAHA..."

"Your Majesty," Stephen said in an attempt to get her attention, "Don't think that I've forgotten why you have come down here in the first place. I am, after all, true to my word, if nothing else."

The other peasants continuously ridiculed her.

"What a naughty Queen!"

"Virtuous indeed! HA!"

"Well, tickle, tickle under your arms!", they sang.

"And Kitchee-Kitchee-Coo on the naked bottoms of your feet, your Highness!"

The peasant boy picked up the Queen's gold box of toys and, holding it in one arm, he selected one of the long, rounded, and smooth-surfaced objects and then addressed her again. "I wonder what it was you intended to be done with this," he said sarcastically.

She was laughing wildly and way too hard to even think about responding as their slippery fingers followed her frantic movements to tickle the hollows of her underarms through the cut-out holes in her dress and to continuously tickle-touch ther wiggling little bare feet and toes.

"I'll bet it was your wish that I kiss you between your legs, as you asked, until your royal juices are flowing freely and then slide this inside of your Majesty's wet vagina. Hmmmm, Yes, I'd bet that would be quite satisfactory to you, but I don't think your Higness is deserving of such a pleasure." He thoughtfully replaced the box of toys back on the floor and then, grasping the hem of her gown, he began to bare her shapely white legs. Four peasants retrieved long stiff feathers again and quickly started to tickle the length of them, around her bare calves, behind her knees, and all about her milky white thighs.

"................(gasp).....................heehee...........................(gasp)...."

Amazingly enough, the Queen heard and understood his words. In fact, his suggestive talk, along with the feather tickles she was now receiving up, down, and all around her bare white legs and thighs, had once again awaken in her a sexual desire that was intense enough to befit a Queen. As her velvety gown was pulled up even farther to reveal her naked and aroused genitals, she realized that this ordeal was about to take a significant turn that she wasn't entirely sure she was against. The distraction was welcomed by her and, having already been so thoroughly embarassed by her complete inability to control her responses to this silly form of torture, she no longer felt inhibited by her normal obsession to retain her royal composure. In the midst of her tickled hysteriea, she started trying to buck her pelvis in an attempt to bring her sex into contact with just one of those damned feathers tickling her thighs.

**To be, yet again, continued**

Last edited:
Is anyone interested in seeing this monster concluded?

<a href="http://members.aol.com/turqoisefountain/sig.bmp">Click here</a>

Last edited:
What a fantastic series you've started here soleshine! (I say 'series' in the hope it will continue for many more stories):D

I think this story is by far the best on the boards at the time of this post and one of the best I've seen in a long time. I also think it would be really suited to be converted into a comic aswell. :D

Great work!:D

****Continued from above****

Unfortunately for Queen Sarah, she was allowed no sexual gratification and the peasants tickling her queenly white thighs skillfully dodged the slippery folds of her womanhood with the tips of their feathers and continued to tickle her there.......devestatingly close. When she realized that they intended to tease and deny her what she wanted and that no amount of shifting and thrusting her hips was going to bring her the distraction that she so desperately desired, she just collapsed her body onto the X-frame rack and allowed the tickling to consume her again while she laughed with abandon at the frustration of it all. Oily fingers relentlessly continued to ticklishly stroke her vulnerable underams and bare feet, leaving her a royal helpless mess.

"...NAHAHAHAHAHA....HEEHEEHEEHEE.....STAHAHAHAHAHAHA...."

Within seconds, she was pulling mindlessly at her restraints again. When someone would get her particularly good in the bare white hollow under one of her upstretched arms, her efforts would become acutely focused on trying to pull that arm from its binding in an instant. But, when a peasant would then begin to knowingly tickle the bottom of one of her tiny white feet in a completely unbearable way, her attention would be jerked towards a desparate struggle to free that ankle. Still she was continuously forced to endure the tickly sensations under her arms and feet despite her queenly efforts.

"...Oh My..Ooh My...No..No..No..NAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA..."

And before Queen Sarah knew what was happening, the hem of her long dark velvety gown was pulled above her head baring her large milky white breasts and leaving her completely naked. Then, the unthinkable happened. The feathers were all discarded and a peasant woman stepped forward with the jar of expensive oil. To the shapely Queen's horror, the woman tipped the jar and began to drizzle the stuff over Queen Sarah's restrained torso....her jiggling bare breasts....up into each of her smooth white underams....then back down her torso.....over each long white leg.....and the remainder was drained over both sets of her shapely little wiggling toes.

"Oh no................oh no................(wimper)....................oh.......no,no,no....." The Queen futily protested with a hopeless tone in her voice that told that she was well aware that there was no turning back now.

Sure enough, they all reached in and first began to just spread the arromatic oil evenly over her body, but then quickly began to exploit the frictionless effect it had by tickling the poor helpless Queen from head to toe. Slippery fingers were not only stroking and tickle touching her bare white underarms and the high arches and toes of her bare feet, but now they scampered over and squeezed at the exposed skin of her ticklish rib cage, tummy, and thighs, unbearably aided by the application of the confounded oil.

"...EEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEHEEEHEEHEEHEE.....HAHAHA....HEEHEE......"

And as she lost all sense of composure and laughed completely out of control, she looked down her body past the hands that reached in with index fingers extended to tickle her bare armpits....past the hands that were giving her sides and ribs slippery tickle pinches....down to where her shapely white thighs were being squeezed in a way that no one should ever be forced to endure...she suddenly saw the peasant boy's head positioned directly in front of her wide spread vagina. The sight changed the tone of her laughter so that it sounded like she was not only laughing because she was being horribly tickled, but also because of the sillyness of the fact that the situation was about to come full circle, but in a way she could have never possibly imagined.

"...HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE..."

As she squirmed her naked body this way and that, trying to turn a vulnerable and ticklish underarm out of reach from an especially ruthless tickler or desperately attempting to break another peasant's ticklish grip on one of her sides, he extended the tip of his tongue and lightly tickled around the opening to Queen Sarah's royal punany. The light touch there sent her into absolute hysterics, causing her to thrash frantically and scream with laughter. But he followed her movements expertly and continued to deliberately subject her wet aroused vagina to the light tickle touches of his wet tongue.

Then, in the highths of her ticklish hysteria, he suddenly began to insert the "virtuous" Queens's phalically shaped object in to her welcoming womanhood. The peasant boy noted that it slid in to the hilt with ease because of the Queen's state of arousal and she let forth a loud expression of approval as he simultaneously began to lick the sides of her engorged clitoris and stroke the object in and out, touching her special spot inside with each inward thrust. The natural lubrication that drooled from her woman hood and coated the dildo rivaled the slipperyness of the oil that assisted the incessant tickling of all her worst tickle spots and allowed for an almost effortless indulgence of her royal desires.

The result was an amazingly quick rush towards an orgasmic feeling more intense than she had ever hoped to experience and she suddenly cried out through her loud mindless laughter that it was happening. Everyone instantly doubled their efforts to tickle the queen as she finally experienced her release and collapsed again giggling uncontrollably.....

When she was released and dressed again in her gown with the underarms cut out, the princess was fetched again and a set of terms was formally agreed apon from which the peasants of the Kingdom of Elk Cit benefited for many generations to follow.

The End

***All comments welcome!***

Mile High Tickle

n2oh!!! (parts one, two, and three)

Princess Alicia's Ticklish Peril ~and~ The Penance of Queen Sarah the Virtuous

Tears of Laughter

Catholic Nun Tickled to Release

Tickling Mrs. Tuttle

Careful What Your Wish For

My New Girlfriend at School

Tickling Tylee

The New Client

A Ticklish Experiment

The New Experience

Gimme a "T"! Gimme an "I"! Gimme a "C-K-L-E"!!!

Last edited:
Excellent!

The first story about the princess is one of pure expertise and professionalism in writing. Keep up the good work. Still reading the one about the queen, though. Sounds great so far.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back