• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Nerd (F/F) part 21 NEW!!!

primetime

Verified
Okay folks, the LONG awaited resumption of this series is finally here. I do want to thank all the fans of this series for making it what it is. Esmerelda and gang are back as I have a few ideas for the next few chapters. I only hope that you enjoy these next few chapters and once again, feedback is always appreciated. Now, the return of the Ticklish Nerd...

“What the hell happened to you?” Karina laughed as she saw Olivia walk into her apartment.

Olivia staggered into the living room, looking worse for wear. She just suffered a humiliating tickling at the hands of some unknown assailants. She sat down on the couch and began to tear up.

“What’s wrong? Did something happen to you?” Tanya asked with great concern.

The rest of the group, Karina, Vanessa, and Sasha all huddled around Olivia and Tanya put her arms around her.

“C’mon Olivia, tell us what happened. You look so sad…” Karina told her friend.

Olivia looked at her friends and wiped away a tear. Thoughts of her night in the park filled her mind, including her humiliation of getting tickled tortured and being forced to orgasm. “I…I…was attacked!”

“WHAT?!!! By who?! Tell us!” Karina shouted in anger. No one was going to attack her friends and get away with it.

I…I was walking towards the library and those stupid bitches from Tri Delt jumped me from behind..” Olivia started.

“THOSE BITCHES!!!!!” Vanessa shouted.

“…they dragged me to the campus park and tied me to a tree. Then…they…” Olivia tried to continue.

“They what?” Karina asked. She looked at Olivia and noticed what looked like eggshells in her hair. Karina’s eyes turned to slits as she waited for Olivia’s description of her ordeal.

“They spray painted me, then they threw eggs at me! I have all this stupid yolk in my hair and this stupid paint is all over my body!” Olivia shouted in disgust.

The rest of the gang began to help pick out the eggshells out of her hair and rubbed her shoulders. The mention of their rivals, the Tri Deltas, began to create a sense of hatred.

“That’s not the worst of it! I thought they left, but then I guess they came back. They then did the unthinkable. They tortured me! They tickled me and tickled me! They wouldn’t stop dammit! They wouldn’t stop…..” Olivia then placed her head in her hands as she recounted the ordeal.

Karina wrapped her arm around Olivia. “It’s okay. It will be okay…”

“That’s….not the worst of it. They tickled me all over my body! My ribs, my armpits, my tummy, not even my feet were safe! But, they also tickled my….pussy.” Olivia told them.

“WHAT?! They tickled you there?!” Sasha exclaimed.

“Yeah….they tickled my pussy until they forced me to cum. I felt so humiliated…fingers tickled my toes as fingers tickled my clit.” Olivia told them.

“Those bitches will PAY!” Karina shouted as she stood up. “How dare they attack her! I promise this, there will be HELL to pay! You know, I was planning on having a tickle party with out favorite nerd slave, but I think there are some Tri Delts who need to suffer first! And I know exactly who to get… Here’s the plan...” Karina grinned as she began to explain the plan.

The rest of the group listened to Karina and looked forward to exacting some payback. It was time to get some major payback

Esmerelda and Miko sat in Esmerelda’s room, giggling over what they just accomplished in the park 2 nights ago. They just had dinner and were getting tired. Esmerelda felt good dishing out some form of payback to Olivia. She always remembered how Olivia would sensually attack her feet. Esmerelda remembered how her own fingers stroke the soft soles of Olivia’s feet. It felt so good! She then looked over at Miko who sat on her bed. Esmerelda was happy that finally, someone was on her side and could help her against Karina and her gang of bullies.

“What are you looking at?” Miko asked.

“You.” Esmerelda replied.

“Why? Do I have a booger in my nose or something?” Miko laughed.

“Ewwww! NO! I was just thinking how much I want to thank you.” Esmerelda told her.

“Thank me for what?” Miko asked.

“Giving me a reason to feel good about myself. When you saw me, um, lying there naked, I was feeling really depressed. That evil woman always finds a way to break my spirit. She loves to torment me and I felt really down. You come along and cheer me up again. Plus, you showed me that payback can be fun. I am really feeling good about myself. I liked what we did to Olivia. That crazy woman deserved everything she got!” Esmerelda said, her chest filling with pride.

“You’re welcome! I had a LOT of fun too! That was the first time I ever made another woman have an orgasm, just by tickling her. Oh man, that was fun!” Miko laughed.

“But do you think our plan will work? Do you really think Karina and her gang of bullies are going to attack the Tri Delts instead of me?” Esmerelda asked.

“Yes! Of course! Think about it. Karina doesn’t seem like the type to let one of her friends get attacked and she doesn’t do anything in return. Once Karina attacks another Tri Delt, the Tri Delts will obviously have to retaliate. That way, we put them in a never ending tickle assault saga. They won’t have time for you! See, I’m a genius!” Miko laughed.

“You think so huh?” Esmerelda giggled.

“Of course I am! Why else would you hang around me?” Miko smiled.

“I guess you’re right. But, I am a little nervous messing around with Karina. I mean, somehow she always gets me back.” Esmerelda said, expressing concern.

“You WORRY too much! My plan is fool proof. Trust me, Karina will be too busy to remember you. Crazy women like her can’t stand to be beaten. Sorority girls are like that. Very catty. Don’t worry Esmerelda, the plan will work. We get to watch these women torment each other. This is going to be fun!” Miko laughed.

“We? Are you really willing to help me with Karina?” Esmerelda asked.

“Of course! Plus, that witch dragged me into this when she kidnapped me and tickle tortured me. Trust me, I will not leave you now. Not when this is getting good!” Miko assured her.

Esmerelda started to feel good inside. It felt good to have a friend in all this. Ever since she lost her friend Leslie, Esmerelda had to deal with Karina alone. There were a lot of lonely nights of having to live in fear of Karina. Esmerelda saw Miko smiling at her, and she smiled back. “Thanks Miko. Are you leaving soon?”

“I didn’t plan to, unless you want me to leave.” Miko responded.

“No. Just wait here. I am going to take a shower. Be right back.” Esmerelda told her.

“Have fun… I will be here, looking at the internet okay?” Miko asked.

“No problem. I’ll be back…” Esmerelda laughed, imitating the Terminator. She left her room and headed towards the showers. In her shower, Esmerelda loved the feeling of the water pouring across her face. There was something refreshing about this shower. The warm water seemed to wash away her worries. Thoughts of a Karina fearing life going away made Esmerelda feel good. Esmerelda let the water flow through her black hair and she cleaned her body. She finished her shower and grabbed her towel. Wearing nothing but her towel, she made her way back to her room. She opened the door and saw Miko looking at her computer. She crept up behind her on her barefeet and poked Miko gingerly on her side.

“EEEP! ESMERELDA!!!! You scared me!” Miko laughed.

“You are so funny! You should have seen how high you jumped! Your eyes bugged out of your head! It was so funny…” Esmerelda giggled.

“That wasn’t funny! You could give a little Asian girl a heart attack! Stop laughing!” Miko pouted.

“Oooh! I’m sooo sorry scary girl! Hehehehehehe.” Esmerelda giggled.

“So you think that was funny huh?” Miko cooed.

“YEAH! It was hilarious!” Esmerelda laughed.

“Well, I will give you something to laugh about!” Miko shouted as she started wiggling her fingers towards Esmerelda.

“Miko! Wait! I’m sorry! Hehehehehe don’t!” Esmerelda giggled while backing up.

“Oh we’re not so brave now are we? Scaring little Miko wasn’t such a good idea huh?” Miko smiled as she crept towards Esmerelda.

“Miko…let’s talk about this. Look, I’m sorry okay. Please don’t…” Esmerelda laughed. She kept backpedaling, and feebly swiping away at Miko’s fingers. Esmerelda then backed up against her bed and now she was trapped. “C’mon Miko…I’ll be your friend!”

“GOTCHA!!” Miko shouted, then she pounced! Her nimble fingers began to poke into Esmerelda’s ribs, causing her to giggle uncontrollably.

The more Miko tickled, the more Esmerelda reacted. Esmerelda tried to get up on her bed and when she did, Miko sat on top of her. Esmerelda looked up at Miko who had this sadistic look in her eyes. Miko winked at Esmerelda, then plunged her fingers into the armpits of Esmerelda. Esmerelda exploded in laughter and she felt Miko’s surprisingly strong fingers digging deeper into her sensitive armpits. The tickling sensations ripped through her body. All she could do was laugh.

Miko was starting to get into the tickling. The feeling of Esmerelda’s soft skin seem to mesmerize her. Ever since she tickled Olivia, Miko felt this urge to tickle someone. Now she had Esmerelda trapped and at her mercy! She looked into Esmerelda’s face and saw her eyes squished tightly and her mouth wide open with beautiful laughter pouring out. Miko started to become intoxicated from the laughter and loved the feeling of Esmerelda’s squirming body beneath her.

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle! Laugh Esmerelda, LAUGH! I got you now!” Miko teased as her fingers continued to tickle the armpits.

Esmerelda went into silent laughter, as the tickling sensations began to overwhelm her. This tickling seemed a lot different from her constant tortures. When she was tickled by Karina, it was about torture and her suffering. Miko’s tickling seemed more relaxed and fun. Esmerelda couldn’t even remember getting tickled this long for fun. She wanted the tickling to stop, but yet she didn’t. She managed to open her eyes and saw this look of pure joy in Miko’s eyes. Esmerelda tried to beg, but she couldn’t as the laughter kept her from doing so.

“Who’s the ticklish little baby huh? I guess you won’t scare little ol’ Miko again will you? Now, you will laugh laugh LAUGH!!! Kitchy kitchy koo!” Miko teased.

Esmerelda’s body continued to thrash as she tried to get away from the tickling. “P-please! Stop Miko! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’m so ticklish!” Esmerelda begged.

“I know you are! And I am going to tickle you EVERYWHERE!!!” Miko threatened. Miko then began to lightly trace her fingers across Esmerelda’s cheeks and her neck, causing her to squirm even more. “Ticklish here huh? Oh, I am going to tickle you forever!”

Esmerelda kept giggling as she felt the light touches across her neck and cheeks. “Hehehehehehehe stop that! Miko please!”

Miko then laughed an evil laugh as she stared into Esmerelda’s eyes. “Okay fine. I think I will ticke your………..FEET instead!”

“NO! DON’T!” Esmerelda shouted.

Miko then quickly turned her body and went after Esmerelda’s feet. Esmerelda managed to squirm away and ended up on her belly. Miko tried to wrestle her down, but Esmerelda continued to kick her legs. Miko then got frustrated and sat on Esmerelda’s legs, facing her head. She then playfully spanked Esmerelda on her butt.

“OW!” Esmerelda giggled.

“Bad girl!” Miko laughed as she continued to lightly spank Esmerelda’s ass through her towel. “You know what? I think this towel is in the way…” Miko cooed as she pulled the towel open, exposing Esmerelda’s backside.

“MIKO!” Esmerelda giggled as she felt the cool air caress her back and legs.

“You have the cutest ass! Is it ticklish?” Miko laughed as her fingers began to tickle the cheeks.

Esmerelda’s giggles poured out like a fine wine as she felt the ticklish sensations ripped through her nervous system. She tried to hold her towel to her body, which left her backside unprotected. Her legs wiggled as she felt Miko’s fingers tickling her ass. She then exploded in laughter when Miko’s fingers tickled her ass crack. “MIKO!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

Miko loved listening to Esmerelda’s laughter. This was the first time she ever has tickled someone’s ass and she started to enjoy it. She loved how the cheeks clenched tightly, then opened up. She definitely loved looking at Esmerelda’s reaction when she tickled the crack. She continued her tickling and began to see goosebumps form on Esmerelda’s back. She cocked her head and lightly began to tickle the smooth back of Esmerelda. Miko’s eyes lit up when she heard Esmerelda cackle. She ran her fingers up and down the spine and Esmerelda’s body began to twitch harder. Miko enjoyed watching Esmerelda’s ass shake, then she decided to lobster claw her exposed sides.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHEHAHA” Esmerelda exploded in laughter as she felt Miko’s fingers digging into her delicate ribs. Her body thrashed as her ribs were very ticklish.

“Looks like someone is very TICKLISH! Kitchy kitchy kitchy koo! Laugh Esmerelda, LAUGH!” Miko laughed as she continued to dig her “claws” into Esmerelda’s sides. The more she squirmed, the more Miko was starting to get turned on. There was something about Esmerelda’s delicate body squirming that mesmerized her. Her fingers then explored Esmerelda’s backside. She tickled her ribs, her back and again attack the ticklish ass. She was rewarded with uncontrollable laughter.

Esmerelda’s mind began to spin. She was being tormented again, but this time, she enjoyed it. She started to enjoy being under the torturous fingers of Miko. She raised her ass up, and winced as Miko spanked it back down. Esmerelda’s body was having an erotic sensation to this torture and she could feel this warm feeling building up in her stomach.

“Such a ticklish little girl….want me to stop tickling you little girl?” Miko teased.

“Please stop…I’m so ticklish…” Esmerelda panted.

“I will stop…only if you ask me to tickle your feet…” Miko purred.

“hehehehehehe I can’t…my feet are too ticklish!” Esmerelda moaned.

“Then I won’t stop tickling your ribs….C’mon, ask me to tickle your feet…tickle tickle…” Miko teased.

Esmerelda yelped a giggle when she felt Miko’s fingers lightly caressing her sides. “Okay! Tickle my feet…” Esmerelda couldn’t believe she just said that.

“C’mon…do it right!” Miko teased as she plunged her fingers into Esmerelda’s sides.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OKAY OKAY!!! Miko…please tickle…my feet.” Esmerelda giggled.

“MY PLEASURE!” Miko laughed. She then got up and sat on Esmerelda’s hamstrings facing her feet. Miko reached down and grabbed Esmerelda’s right ankle. She pulled the ankle towards her chest and looked at the exposed and vulnerable sole of Esmerelda. Miko licked her lips as she stared at the pink sole. She liked the chubby toes and the foot looked so soft and delicate.

“Miko……please don’t..” Esmerelda giggled.

“Hmmmm….This little piggy went to market! This little piggy stayed home…” Miko laughed as she playfully tugged each one of Esmerelda’s toes. Miko heard soft giggles with each toe pull and when she got to the baby toe she smiled. “And THIS little piggy is soooooo….TICKLISH!!!”

Esmerelda exploded in laughter as she felt Miko’s fingers scrabble against her soft sole. She began to bang her fists into her pillow as the tickling seemed relentless. Miko had a firm grip on her ankle and her foot flailed wildly. Her toes clenched tightly, only to open again when Miko tickled her toe pads. Esmerelda has always been extremely sensitive on her feet and this tickling was driving her insane. “PLEASE MIKO STOP!!!”

Miko had a hard time holding onto the ankle as Esmerelda thrashed wildly. She had a difficult time keeping her attacking fingers on the delicate foot flesh. She then had to sit back and wrap her own legs around Esmerelda’s, locking her leg. Miko was then able to use both hands to attack the helpless foot. She grabbed Esmerelda’s big toe and used her other hand to stroke wildly across the sole. She found a particular hotspot on the ball of the foot and even heard Esmerelda snort when that spot was attacked.

Esmerelda began to beg when the arch of her foot was tickled. Her eyes were clenched tight and tears began to form. She felt Miko’s fingers invading the soft webbing of her chubby toes and it sent extraordinary sensations ripping through her body. Yet, as much as she was feeling the torturous effect, in the deep recesses of her mind, she was beginning to enjoy this. This was a strange feeling for Esmerelda as she always wanted her torment to end. But with Miko, she hoped it continued.

Miko noticed Esmerelda’s toes stopped wiggling and decided it was time to play with Esmerelda’s other foot. She then wrapped her legs around Esmerelda’s left ankle and stared at the helpless foot. She didn’t attack the foot just yet. She enjoyed listening to Esmerelda’s breathing. She paused her fingers just mere millimeters from Esmerelda’s foot. She listened closely and heard Esmerelda’s breathing get heavier.

Esmerelda tried to catch her breath and knew her other foot was in trouble. She wiggled her toes and anticipated their impending torture. She held her breath and her mind was telling her to tell Miko to tickle her, but she stopped herself. All she could do was moan. “….the tickling…oh the tickling….”

Miko’s eyes then turned to devious eyes as she went full bore and spider tickled her fingers up and down Esmerelda’s sole. She was rewarded with the most delightful laughter as the foot flailed wildly. Miko then held the top of the foot and slowly dragged her finger from the base of the toes, across the ball of the foot, into the arch and off the tender heel. She then reversed the stroke and when she got to the base of the toes, she plunged her fingers into the undersides of the toes and Esmerelda’s body went berserk. Miko laughed as she felt Esmerelda’s body jerk wildly as she knew she got a real sensitive spot.

Minutes passed and Miko truly enjoyed tickling Esmerelda’s delicate feet. Once again, Esmerelda’s feet stopped wiggling and just absorbed their tickling punishment. Miko laughed as she felt esmerelda’s body go limp. Miko then looked at the sole. It looked so cute. She then pulled the foot to her face and gently kissed the ball of the foot. She continued to gently kiss the soft foot, and Miko’s mind went into mush as she heard Esmerelda’s giggles turn into moans. She then gently nibbled on the chubby toes and more moans. She then licked the pink sole and she heard Esmerelda giggle lightly. Miko was getting very turned on and wanted to tickle Esmerelda even more. She then let Esmerelda’s feet drop back to the bed and she got up off of Esmerelda.

Esmerelda tried to catch her breath and her head was getting light. She then moaned as she felt Miko flip her onto her back. She closed her eyes and awaited more tickle torture. She then gasped as she felt her towel getting removed from her front, fully exposing her. She couldn’t believe what was happening. She felt so weak, so helpless, so…wet.

Miko looked at Esmerelda’s naked form and saw that Esmerelda’s nipples were at attention. Miko licked her lips as she stared at the soft brown nipples. Miko didn’t know what was happening to her, but the feeling of dominating Esmerelda began to overwhelm her. She looked at Esmerelda’s face and thought it was the most adorable sight she has ever seen. She put her face into Esmerelda’s and noticed her eyes were closed. She could feel Esmerelda’s breath coming from her soft lips and Miko couldn’t help herself. She lowered her head and gently kissed Esmerelda on the lips.

Esmerelda’s body turned into mush as she felt Miko’s soft lips kissing hers. She didn’t know what was happening, but this felt so good. She kissed Miko back and their tongues met. Esmerelda felt Miko kiss her passionately and her body melted into butter. Every single sense in her body was on fire and she just enjoyed the kiss.

Miko broke the kiss and stared at Esmerelda’s breasts. She then took a nipple in between her fingers and slowly massaged it. Esmerelda moaned with pleasure then began to giggle. Miko smiled. “Are your titties ticklish too?”

Esmerelda giggled more as she felt Miko manipulating her breasts, sending ticklish shockwaves through her body. She then felt Miko’s tongue teasing around her nipples and her body was on fire. This was so much different than the feelings she had at the hands of Karina. She then felt Miko straddle her body. She opened her eyes and saw Miko’s backside, meaning Miko was facing her womanhood.

Miko looked at Esmerelda’s mound and noticed it was glistening. She reached her fingers forward and lightly stroked the hot mound. She heard Esmerelda moan as her fingers began to rub up and down the sensitive pussy. She then scrabbled her fingers across the lips and heard Esmerelda giggle. “Oooooh! Your pussy is ticklish too?”

“hehehehehehehe yes!” Esmerelda giggled.

“tickle tickle cute pussy!” Miko teased as her fingers continued to tickle Esmerelda’s mound. Miko licked her lips again as she saw Esmerelda’s hips grinding towards her fingers. The giggling mixed in with the moaning was really getting her turned on and she gasped when she felt Esmerelda grab her ass.

Esmerelda was in a high state of arousal and when her fingers grabbed Miko’s rear end, lust was consuming her. This was tickling that she loved. She giggled softly when Miko’s fingers tickled her clitoris and moaned when she felt fingers penetrating her. Her eyes began to close as she felt the buildup of a massive orgasm building up inside of her. This felt so nice. Her toes began to curl as Miko’s fingers continued to play with her.

“Oh my ticklish Esmerelda…do you want me to MAKE you cum?” Miko asked.

“YES! PLEASE! MAKE ME CUM! MAKE………ME………CUM!!!” Esmerelda shouted.

Miko then lowered her head and her the tip of her tongue gently touched Esmerelda’s love button and both women were turned on. Miko started to taste Esmerelda and it fueled her more to keep licking. She could feel Esmerelda’s legs tensing up and she knew an orgasm was going to pour out. Her tongue began to lick slower and harder.

Esmerelda’s fist began to clench and her body was on edge as she felt Miko’s tongue licking her most personal spot harder and harder. Every single nerve in her body was going to explode with just one more hard lick. She closed her eyes and awaited her explosion.

“JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING???!!!!” a voice boomed in the room.

Miko looked up, tongue still sticking out and saw a figure in the doorway. Her eyes bugged out and then she dropped her head.

Esmerelda was startled and getting pissed off that she was so close to cumming, only to have it interrupted. She opened her eyes and saw a very familiar figure standing at her door. “Noooooooooooooooo…….”

okay folks, i hope you liked this chapter. I hope that it is just as entertaining as the previous chapters. It felt like I had "writer's rust" when I wrote it. Feedback always welcome....

Last edited:
Thanks for another fantastic ticklish nerd story. What a way to end this chapter...looking forward to what awaits Esmerelda and Miko.

Last edited:
Well, you dragged me out of a couple of years worth of lurking to beg you to write a new one, so the least I can do is give you a reply. ;)

It definitely didn't disappoint. Thanks for another quality entry in what is pretty easily my favorite series. :)

your stories have been consistently brill!! Def my fav tickling series!! I think i fell in love with Esmerelda years ago lol, keep up the excellent work, you haven't lost your touch!!

It is great to have a new chapter, thanks. Look forward to seeing how things develop.

I cannot explain why I like this series; but I just like it. Can you explain how you did it - make it such a success?

In the words of Oliver Twist...."Please Sir..can I have some more?" LOL

Great stuff. Keep it up =]

Well, I didn't see any "writer's rust" when I read through it. :)

Very enjoyable an the equal to any of the other chapters. :D

Gasp! Damn, bro, if that writers' rust, shame we don't all have it. So who's the figure? Karina, Akiko, or Esmerelda's dad.

Bump. Hopefully, Part 22 is coming. But, I am a patient man. Again, thanks for this fantastic series, Primetime.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back