• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serious Road Bumps, One Major Bump And Blow, And, Fireworks, In A Negative Way

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It did not go particularly well. They lost three games in a row in New York, before winning two of three in Atlanta, and losing two of three in Houston, to complete a three and six road trip. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from the midwest.

While Mitch was away on the road trip, his situation with Naomi, which had been dormant for a lengthy period of time, once again took a turn for the worst. Mitch suggested to Naomi that he wanted to have greater fun with her while he was away on road trips, which would include cyber webcam shows, cyber tickling, and cybersex. Naomi went ballistic, claiming that "Whatever she did when Mitch was home, which was partially to please Cathy, and the threesome, did not exist or apply when Mitch was on the road." She also went on to say that Mitch had "Not earned such priviliges". The discussion turned ugly, with an angry exchange in capital letters between the couple, a vow by Naomi that Mitch would be seeing "Nothing but the guest room on the upcoming homestand", and discussion of Naomi leaving Mitch. Clearly, what had been a quiet period, was about to get very difficult.

Then, if Mitch's troubles with Naomi were not bad enough, his on the field situation was about to get a lot worse as well. After the final game of the road trip in Houston on Sunday afternoon, Mitch took off his baseball spikes, to find that his right big toe was painful, and swollen. Teams did not have much leeway on days they were traveling home, or to another city, so Mitch had to quickly shower, and head to the airport with the team. By the time Mitch arrived home that evening, he was in great pain. He did not sleep well that night, and the next morning was not any better.

That night, when the Good Guys got to the ballpark, Mitch tried to suit up, and take outfield fly balls, but his toe ached him with every step he took. He eventually went to the trainer's room, where team doctors determined that he should not play that evening. The crowd booed, as Mitch's number three was removed from the lineup. Gil Bellows was on the mound that evening, but the team had no life. Ed Burns hit a solo homer, but Bellows was roughed up for four runs in six innings, and the Good Guys fell, 4-1, to the Pirates. The Good Guys hoped that Mitch's injury would be a problem for only a couple of days at most. The next night, Charlize Theron was roughed up for six runs, as Mitch was again unable to play. Paradise could hardly muster enough runs to win, and dropped the game, by a 6-2 score. Mitch didnt play again on Wednesday night. Neve Campbell, however, fired a three hit shutout, as Ed Burns hit a three run homer, and the Good Guys prevailed, 3-0.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi showed up to counesling, in "We dont care" mode. "I told Mitchell that if he thinks everything is okay between us, he is severely mistaken. While Cathy has served to improve our marriage at times, her presence doesn't mean that our issues go away. Mitchell and I had some major blowouts while he was on the road, and we arent sleeping together. I told him that with the direction he's taking, he is pushing me toward a place we both dont want to be, which is goodbye. I dont want to have to do that, Mitchell, but I will if we continue on this path, and you dont learn that not only you matter" Naomi said. The couple left the office, with a gloomy cloud hanging over them.

Chicago came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook started, and got shut out, as she allowed a Grand Slam homer early, and Paradise again got no run support with Mitch out of the lineup, as the Good Guys lost, 4-0. After that contest, Lee Sniderman and Elmont Koehler approached Mitch. "We know you want to play, but, your toe is not better. We feel you would be best being placed on the disabled list until it does feel better. We can do it retroactive to Monday, since you havent played during this homestand. You would be eligble to come off during the last game in Chicago on the next road trip, Better you rest for two weeks, then to keep reinjuring it, and being out longer" Elmont said. Mitch didnt want to go on the DL. He wanted to play all 162 games a year. Yet, he knew that he had to do what was best for the team, so, after that night's game, the Good Guys placed Mitch on the disabled list. He would miss the rest of the current homestand, as well as the first part of the next road trip. Hayden pitched on Saturday night, and, with a makeshift lineup, fired a two hitter, as Burns and left fielder Dawson homered, in a 3-1 win. The crowd booed at the beginning of the game, when the PA announcer informed everyone that Mitch had been placed on the DL. While Paradise was a wonderful team, Number Three was their marquee star, and now, the fans would have to spend the rest of the homestand watching the team play without him. Sunday was an unusual day in Paradise, a hazy, hot, humid day, that approached 100 degrees, with on and off thunderstorms, and a crowd of not more than 25,000. Gil Bellows allowed only two runs that day, as Paradise rallied from a 2-0 deficit, to score five eighth inning runs, and walk away with a 5-2 win.

St Louis entered Paradise on Monday night, for the homestand's final series. Charlize pitched on Monday, and gave up but three runs, but got only two runs of run support, in a 3-2 defeat. Neve Campbell had the ball on Tuesday. Neve got hammered, allowing five runs in six innings, and three homers. The Good Guys almost rallied from a 5-0 deficit in the ninth, but fell short, by a 5-4 score. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Wednesday afternoon, as the Good Guys tried to avoid the sweep. The day had record high temperatures, near 100 degrees, and again blistering sun, with thunderstorms that popped up and delayed play. Cook kept the Good Guys in the game, allowing but three runs in six innings. The game was tied, 3-3 in the eighth, when Ed Burns hit a solo homer. Kate Hudson put down the Cards in the ninth, and the Paradise Islanders were able to escape with a 4-3 win, that completed a very subpar four and five homestand. The disasterous road trip, combined with the under 500 homestand, had severely damaged the Good Guys position in the National League East race.. Just three weeks earlier, they had been seven games in front. Now, as the team packed to head to Pittsburgh, they had but a two game lead, with their best player disabled for at least another week. Things in Good Guys world were looking gloomy, and it was hoped that during the long season, this was only a rough stretch.

At the Saturday night tickle party, Naomi, who was still not talking to Mitch, paid $100 to a male dom to tickle her. The strong dom tied Naomi in a bra and panties, hands and feet to a bed, in a private room. The dom began the tickle on Naomi's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! Working down, he attacked Naomi's underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHHHHEHEHHEHEEHEE! OMG THAT TICKLES SO MUCH NOOOOOOOOOO! Moving down, the dom tickled Naomi's inner thighs, knees and hips, as her legs bucked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! Finally, the muscular dom tickled the pretty Australian on her bare feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and electric toothbrushes. Naomi went berserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and carrying on with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEE! OMG THAT IS TORTURE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! This went on for an hour on and off, before the session ended, and Naomi was untied.

On the last night of the homestand, after the game, Mitch and Naomi met with Cathy at the hotel: "We're having serious problems. We're sorry to have kept our distance. We wanted to see you, but, as for sex, we may not be able to" Naomi said. "I dont worry about sex. I love you both, and I'm so sorry to hear you're having problems. I wish there was something I could do to help" Cathy said. "We'll have to work it out. We just wanted to have dinner with you, if nothing else, just to hang, and be with our other partner. As for us, it may take time" Naomi said.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to head on the team flight to Pittsburgh, PA. "Is this going to be a one homestand thing, or did you mean what you said about leaving me?" Mitch asked. "As always, Mitchell, thats up to you" Naomi said. "I dont have time to debate this now. I will be in touch from the road" Mitch said, taking his bag, and heading out the door to the cab to the airport, and the flight to Pittsburgh.

So, what had been a smooth season so far had hit a major rough patch. Now came a ten day road trip. Would circumstances improve for the team, and Mitch and Naomi? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well it sounds like the speeding train the Good Guys and Mitch and Naomi were riding has come crashing to a halt in a catastrophic way. With Mitch injured and things with Naomi not going well it leaves this Good Guys fan wondering what could be next. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, things are not going well, either on field,. or off. It remains to be seen if this is just a dry spell, or the beginning of something more serious.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, later today.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back