• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toronto Munch August 8th!

Snail Shell

Verified
It's that time again!

When: Friday, August 8th @ 8pm
Where: Just Desserts Cafe. 555 Yonge St. Toronto Ontario. We'll be on the couches by the window.
Who: YOU!
What: Munch. Eat, meet, greet. :)

Hope to see you all there!

Snail Shell

You know I will be there, hopefully with a troupe of gorgeous females... :D:D

- The Emperor

What time do you guys usually leave the place? Every time there's a gathering I mean to attend and I never do. :(

EDIT: Damn. I'm supposed to go to a friend's cottage and I just found out my ride wants to go on Friday evening instead of Saturday morning. Hopefully I can talk him into waiting and I'll be there.

Last edited:
We start at 8pm and leave whenever everyone's tired, but if you can only make it for a little while, that's great too. :) One of my friends is only showing up for an hour or so tomorrow.

Snail Shell

Always next time man. And seriously, all we do is sit, chat and enjoy each others' company. Nothing to be nervous about.

Hope you'll come next time!

Snail Shell

Huh, I didn't even know there were any regular Canadian gatherings... I spend my summers either in Montreal or Ottawa... not an unreasonable trek...

you do this every summer?

We're doing this about once ever six weeks man. Hope to see you out if you're ever in the area. :)

Snail Shell

I HATE that I didn't make it.

Would six weeks make the next one Setp 19th? I'll once again try and make it to that one.

I'd love to get in touch with people that attend the Toronto munches. If any of you would like to get to know each other beforehand just send me a private message, I'd prefer getting there next time and already know at least a couple of you to some degree.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back