• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

August 23, chez catstoes

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello all! For everyone who missed out on all the fun last month (not to mention those who were in on said fun ;) ), our next event will be on Saturday, August 23, at catstoes' place in San Mateo.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like to attend, and I'll send out location and other details the week of the party. I'll actually be out of town for the next two weeks, but I'll be back on the 17th, in plenty of time to get your message. :)

Try to stay out of trouble, you hear, and I'll see you when I get back! :wavingguy

Woooo! Can't wait!

Count me in for sure. I'm looking to bring some new tools this time around. I still have to hunt a bit but I have a few ideas

EDIT: Sorry everybodies. I don't know who read this message at first but I thought I wasn't able to come to this one, but now it seems I CAN come after all. So I can't wait!

*hides somewhere* I'm embarrassed.

Last edited:
I'm back! Did you miss me? ;)

Raystanz: you crack me up. :D

Everyone: I've gotten a lot of affirmative replies already, so I'm going to skip the mass e-mail reminder, and go right sending the party details. If you've RSVPed to me, you should receive them later this week. If you haven't yet, you can still get in on this one by e-mailing me at [email protected].

See you all soon! :wavingguy

G'ah, I really hoped to be able to make it to this get together but I think Im going to have to work. What is the etiquette for RSVPing as a "maybe"?

G'ah, I really hoped to be able to make it to this get together but I think Im going to have to work. What is the etiquette for RSVPing as a "maybe"?

You just e-mail me and say you're a "maybe." :) I send you the location details, so in case you are able to make it, you know where to go.

I went ahead and e-mailed you the party details... I think. :idunno: Let me know if you didn't get them - your TMF screen name doesn't match your e-mail address, so I may have misremembered it. Let me know if you didn't receive them.

Good luck with work, and hopefully we'll see you soon! :wavingguy

WOOO! Awesome party everybody. Hope you liked the brownies ;)

I think I was really close to screaming yellow or red this time. 4 of you...my gawd. That was intense, and I loved every second of it :rotate:

LindyHopper Tickling you was a blast! Hope my amateur skills were enjoyable though

AquaFeline Glad I finally got back at you a bit:evilha: I won't forget that tummy technique.

Catstoes He needs to tie your arms down next time. :3poke: Always a pleasure finding those special spots. Oh, and I hope I didn't bother your neighbors with my "chalice of sh*t" rants.

I'm glad I'm finally starting to get at least a little bit good at being the ler' now, and I'll get better. Yes, I will get much...much...better.:)

Again, I had a lot of fun everybody! Can't wait for next time.

Oh, and Dr. Manhattan is made of win!

Last edited:
Thank you for hosting catstoes :) And you are quite the hilarious lee Raystanz333! I still say we should sell vids :cat:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back