• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FreeFall In The Center Of The Earth, No Respite, And, Bare Survival

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It did not go well. After winning two of three games in Pittsburgh, and taking the opening game in Chicago, the Paradise Islanders proceeded to lose five games in a row, dropping the final two games in Chicago, and all three games of a three game series, in St Louis. The five losses in a row dropped the Good Guys out of first place, behind the Mets. The team limped home, to open a nine game homestand against the California teams.

While the Good Guys were away on the trip, Mitch's toe began to feel better. He was on the DL for another week, and then could finally return. While on the DL, he developed a cold, which made his situation even worse.

In addition to Mitch's illness, and his injury, his issues with Naomi continued. During the road trip, Mitch e-mailed Naomi to tell her that he could not spend time talking to her on the computer as they often did during the road trips, because he needed his rest. Mitch awakened one night to find an e-mail in his mailbox from Naomi, accusing him of "Overplaying" his illness. This show of insensitivity on Naomi's part only caused Mitch's highly negative feelings for her to worsen. Mitch finally ended his 15 day disabled list stint in the last game of the Good Guys series in Chicago. He played in that game, and the three games in St Louis, but was really not hitting the ball well.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, and opened the door to the apartment, Naomi had nothing to say to him. It was at that instant that Mitch began to feel that he needed time away from Naomi. The idea of "Seperation", crossed his mind, but he did not utter the words. Naomi did not ask Mitch how he felt in regard to his illness, nor did she seem to care. Mitch quietly went to the guest room, undressed, and went to sleep. Clearly, the couple seemed headed for another dismal homestand, or at best, one that was unproductive. The next morning, when Mitch awakened, he entered the kitchen, and saw Naomi sitting there. He still felt lousy, but could not contain himself from ripping into her: "I'm overplaying my illness, huh? Did you have to travel from city to city, with a chest cold, where you felt like shit? You just sit here on your ass, and paint your toenails, or do whatever the fuck you do for ten days, as I run from city to city. How dare you say I overplay my illness, you bitch! How the fuck do you know how I feel? Are you pushing me to dump you? Say the word, lady, and I'm fucking gone!" Mitch seethed. "Trust me, Mitchell, if I wanted you to dump me, I wouldnt wait. I would have dumped you already. You forget, I dont have to be here" Naomi said calmly. "Fine, then I strongly suggest you dont shoot your big mouth off like that again. Let me get better, and then we will see if we can try to work this out. At times, I feel like I have given up hope already!" Mitch said, with contempt in his voice.

That night, Mitch and Naomi joined the rest of the free falling Good Guy team at the ballpark, to open a nine game homestand against the West Coast teams. The Giants were in town. Gil Bellows was the starter. Paradise came out very focused, and got nine hits that night, many of them timely. Bellows pitched a gritty game for eight innings, until he gave out in the ninth, and had to be rescued by Kate Hudson, who slammed the door, for a 5-4 Good Guy win. The next night, things got even better, as Charlize Theron allowed two solo homers, but nothing else. The Good Guys broke open a 2-2 game in the eighth, with a four run inning, which propelled them to a 6-2 victory. Neve Campbell pitched on Wednesday night, and allowed only one hit, a solo homer, but the Good Guys were shut out, and lost, 1-0.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi attended counesling. Mitch started the session by telling the therapist about the "Overplaying remark". "If Naomi was trying to win an award for the most insensitive wife of the year, she would have it, hands down. I'm sick, and she tells me I'm overplaying it. God, I am so sick of her digs". Mitch said. "I didnt mean it that way. I know he's sick. He just went on. Maybe my words came out wrong" Naomi said, trying to defend herself. "No, Naomi, I know what you meant, and it is fine. Your uncaring attitude is well noted" Mitch said. The couple left the session with nothing resolved. They did manage to meet up with Cathy in the evening, and have their threesome playtime, which was the only thing seemingly going right for Mitch and Naomi at that time.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook was on the mound, and got hit hard, losing 5-1. Hayden gave the Good Guys a lift on Saturday night, allowing three hits, and one run in six innings, as Paradise hit three solo homers, in a 3-1 win. Gil Bellows opposed Jake Peavy on Sunday, a bright, dry, 88 degree day, in front of a sellout. Bellows made one mistake, giving up a solo homer, but Peavy was flawless, allowing but two hits, and shutting out the Good Guys, with fifteen strikeouts, to send the sellout gathering home disappointed, with a 1-0 Good Guy defeat.

The Dodgers visited Paradise on Monday night, in the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys were to fly to California. Charlize had the ball on Monday night. The Good Guys scored runs early, and Charlize gave up three solo homers, but managed to limit the damage, in what would be a 5-3 Good Guy triumph. Neve Campbell took the mound on Tuesday night. Neve got hit hard that night, and allowed five runs, on four more homers, as the Good Guys fell, 6-3. Rachel Leigh Cook was on the hill on Wednesday afternoon, a hazy, humid, 91 degree day, in front of a sellout. That day, Cook pitched very well, giving up but one run in her six innings of work. Paradise broke a 1-1 tie with three eighth inning runs, and then Hudson slammed the door in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 4-1 win, that completed a five and four homestand. Clearly, five and four was not what they had hoped for when they had started the homestand nine days earlier. However, the Mets and Phillies had both hit dry spells, and the Good Guys found themselves with a tenious one game divisional lead. As the team prepared to travel to California the following evening, things were far from rosy.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party, following the win over the Padres. The featured lee would be a beautiful petite Asian waitress, who worked in the team's new Asian fusion resturant at the ballpark. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Center fielder Burns began the tickle on the waitress neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEEHE! Working down, second baseman Russell was next, tickling the waitress on her underarms, sides, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! Moving down, Pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, attacking the waitress on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked, and she giggled hysterically:HHEEHHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEE! OOH NO NO! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at the waitress bare feet, and proceeded to tickle them with his fingers, feathers, and chopsticks, over her soles, and under and inbetween her toes. The waitress went ballisitic, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming and begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEE! OMG NO NO! FEET SO TICKLISH! PLEASEEEE STAHPPP! NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally the tickle ended, and the exhausted waitress was untied.

Late on Thursday afternoon, Mitch was packed to head on the California road trip with the team. Mitch and Naomi were still in a cold war, and not really talking. "We cant go on like this. Some decision is going to have to be made. If not now, then after the season" Mitch said. "Let's just think before we do anything hasty" Naomi replied. Mitch nodded, and picked up his suitcase, and headed out the door, to his taxi, that would take him to the airport, and the flight to San Francisco.

So, it had been a subpar homestand of illness, underachieving play, and no resolution to the personal problems that were plaguing Mitch and Naomi. Now came a ten day California road trip for the Good Guys. Would the team and the couple break out of the malaise? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well it doesn't look like the Good Guys are going to keep rolling like they had been previously. With the situation between Mitch and Naomi that is not hard to rationalize though. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, the team has hit a bit of a dry spell, and Mitch and Naomi's situation would seem the logical reason.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, later today.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back