• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

As requested: The Psychiatrist part 3

TQLR

TMF Expert
Janet reached around from behind Denise and lightly stroked the tops of the blonde’s full breasts ! The tickling was soooo close to her rock hard nipples that Denise was ready to beg for Janet to tickle them !

As if reading her mind, Janet unsnapped Denise’s bra but did not remove it. Instead she let it hang loose, still covering the blonde’s amazingly hard nipples. The redhead reached around again and snaked her fingers under the loosened bra and began to tickle the full undersides of the shorter girl’s deliciously large bosom.

"Isn’t this just the most maddening thing you’ve ever felt ?" Janet teased. "I bet if I tickled those hard, hard nipples of yours that you’d cum right there were you stand, wouldn’t you ?"

Indeed, Denise could feel the tightening warmth in her tummy that always preceded a truly massive orgasm !

"If you’ll remember, one of the side-effects of that little blue pill is that it makes you even more sensitive. Can you imagine your helpless laughter when I start to tickle your soft, pretty feet ?"

Denise was mewling and giggling as Janet fiendishly teased her ! She was completely helpless to stop the tall redhead from doing whatever she wanted and that excited her even more ! And yet, at the same time, her fear had rapidly departed ! There wasn’t anything she could do to stop Janet from tickling her into an orgasmic state, so why worry about it!

Janet strutted around in front of Denise and leisurely peeled the woman’s bra up over her arms; revealing her tremendously aroused breasts ! With a wicked leer, Janet leaned down and began to blow softly on the blonde’s turgid nipples !

"Ooooooohhhhh !!!! heheheheheeeeeeeeee !!!!" Denise moaned and giggled. "You are soooo mean !!! hahahaaaaaaaa !!!!"

Janet smiled lovingly at her gorgeous patient and without so much as a word of warning, skinned her panties down to her ankles to join her departed skirt. As she stood back up, she lightly traced her long fingernails across the tops of the blonde’s thighs, across her wiggling hips, and back and forth across her lower tummy !

Denise exploded in another giggling fit as Janet continued her teasing. "My ! You’re certainly moist down there ! Oh, but I forgot, you’ve already had two orgasms already. Do you know how much more sensitive that makes you my naughty little patient ?"

Denise did indeed know how much more sensitive it made her ! Her entire body was one big over-stimulated nerve ending that yearned for the statuesque redhead’s tickling touch. She was so close to a glorious explosion yet Janet would not allow her release.

Humming to herself, the sexy doctor started rolling down Denise’s already ruined stocking. Ever so slowly, she’d roll it down a few inches, tease the new bare skin that was revealed, then roll it down some more. Finally, it was neatly rolled around Denise’s ankle, just waiting to be peeled off.

"Now Denise, I want you to raise your left leg behind you until it is at a perfect 90 degree angle. Don’t worry about falling down, your leg cannot move and you will remain in perfect balance."

In compliance, Denise lifted her leg behind her and it locked in place at a perfect 90 degree angle. She looked in the mirror and giggled despite herself. There she stood looking like some erotic dancer, balanced perfectly on one pump and wearing only a single thigh high stocking !

Janet rolled Denise’s stocking the rest of the way off and delightedly beheld the perfect upturned sole that the blonde presented to her ! Teasingly, she blew all across the woman’s pale, high arches !

"Woooooooohooooooohohohohahahahahahaaaaaaaaa !!!" Denise tittered. Even though she was just blowing across her bare foot, that REALLY tickled ! Her feet had always been ticklish, but never before like this ! A rainstorm of erotic arousal washed over her entire body and she shuddered in delighted joy.

Janet saw the quaking arousal of Denise’s nude body and knew the sexy blonde couldn’t take much more of this !

"You may lower your leg now Denise, and your arms too. I want you to go over and lay face down on the couch."

Woodenly, Denise did as she was told.

"Now, place your arms straight out in front of you, and keep your head raised. I want you to look directly at that wall. You may not move your arms or your head. Your legs too shall remain immobile. I may move them around as I see fit, but you have no command of them whatsoever."

Again Denise followed the instructions to the letter. Only then did she realize that with her eyes staring straight ahead, she wouldn’t be able to see what Janet was going to do next ! Another thrill of uncontrolled helplessness shot through her nervous system.

Janet gazed lovingly down at the naked younger woman. She possessed a very shapely butt, and posed as she was, her very full breasts spilled out on either side. She reached over and plucked away Denise’s remaining pump and wickedly leered at the blonde’s very soft and inviting wrinkled soles; one covered in silk, the other quite bare.

The redhead knelt down on the floor and leaned over to whisper throatily into Denise’s ear. "Now Denise my naughty little patient, I KNOW how much you love to be tickled and how hot it makes you when you can’t stop it ! I am now going to tickle your feet like they’ve never been tickled before ! It will tickle so much that if you don’t have an orgasm in the first minute I’ll be quite surprised !"

Those teasing threats slammed through Denise’s mind and tunneled straight down into the center of her tummy ! The doctor’s comments alone were enough to almost push her over the edge !

The blonde’s reaction was like nothing either had ever seen before when Janet started raking her long nails up and down Denise’s wrinkled soles !

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!" she screamed loudly as her insane laughter exploded from her throat ! She didn’t know which tickled worse - nails gliding across her silk covered sole, or tunneling in between the meaty wrinkles on her bare one ! Her buns jiggled sexily as she bounced in ticklish hysteria on the leather couch. Her delightful explosion was building rapidly and would detonate within seconds !

Denise’s loud squealing was suddenly silenced as she lapsed into the gut wrenching silent laughter that threatened to shake her bones apart. It was due to this fact that she was able to hear Janet’s cruelest tease yet.

"Perhaps I should start nibbling and sucking on these pretty toes of yours !"

Denise moaned and grunted like a rutting animal ! She writhed and pounded her full hips against the couch as much as she was allowed as an orgasm of galactic proportions seized her young body ! As if her muscles were some kind of human wash rag, they were twisted and twisted until torrents of love honey were wrung from them ! Then they were shaken out flat, only to be twisted and twisted again with each new wave of unholy pleasure !

Janet knew just how to time the duration and intensity of Denise’s ecstasy, and at exactly the right moment, cradled her foot in her hands and began greedily licking up and down her bare wrinkled sole !

"OHHHHH GAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA !!!" Denise bellowed ! Her mind was almost totally gone at this point ! The incredible intensity of the feeling that shot up from her bare foot was totally mind-numbing ! The combination of the deliriously ticklish sensations of Janet’s rough tongue and the erotic arousal of Janet kissing her tender bare sole turned her into the Energizer Bunny with the battery in backwards ! Instead of going and going and going, she kept cumming and cumming and cumming !

Janet continued to make love to the lovely blonde’s tender sole until she knew she would pass out if she continued. She gently laid the woman’s bare foot back on the couch and observed her in loving silence while she slowly spiraled down from that joyous height.

Rasping, shuddering gasps were torn from a very raw throat as Denise battled desperately for oxygen. Bright stars danced behind her eyelids as her young body continued to quiver violently in the most debilitating sexual encounter she had ever experienced. After ten minutes, she was completely exhausted and was reduced to mewling little gasps and giggles of joy; tender tremors occasionally shaking her nude body.

Janet returned to kneel by Denise and leaned in close to her sweat plastered brow. "You will now slowly return from your trance, Denise. Despite the rigorous activity you’ve just been through, you will be totally relaxed. Do you understand ?"

"Meeeeheheheheeeeeep !" was all Denise could squeak out !

Janet rolled her over onto her back and even though she was released from her trance, Denise willing and lovingly lost herself in the deep green pools of Janet’s eyes. With a wrenching sob of joy, Denise roughly wrapped her arms around the tall redhead and began to furiously and violently kiss her; burying her tongue deep within Janet’s sweet tasting mouth. With an ardor that was just as fervent, Janet returned the kiss and delighted in the way the blonde’s nude body wriggled in joy like a happy little puppy.

They lay together on the couch for the next half hour, gently touching, teasing and tickling one another until their overamped libido’s cooled off.

"Now Denise," Janet began softly, "…there’s only one more phase to your treatment that we need to explore."

The blonde looked at her with questioning and adoring eyes.

"We need to have a little coming out party for you ! A few of your close friends whom you’ll reveal your sexy little secret to !"

Denise’s eyes immediately began to show fear and she started to shake her head "no!".

"Don’t you dare !" Janet warned sternly, "…I won’t let you relapse !" With that she clamped her full lips across the blonde’s and ardently began french kissing her ! Denise responded immediately to the loving embrace, then flew her eyes wide open when Janet started tickling her ribcage !

"MEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEMMMMFFFFFF !!!" was all she could manage as Janet would not relinquish her lips ! The redhead locked her strong legs around one of the blonde’s and pressed her silky thigh up against Denise’s sodden curly mound. Just when she thought she wouldn’t be able to breathe against the laughter, Janet shifted her hand upward and with erotic abandon, fondled and teased her very hard nipples !

Denise’s laughter immediately changed to moans of arousal and her hips writhed lewdly as Janet slid her silky thigh back and forth against her ! Janet broke the kiss and whispered huskily to the enraptured blonde.

"I can see that one session just wasn’t enough ! We’ll just have to work at this ! Can you even imagine the shape you’ll be in in the morning after I’ve tickled your lovely nude body all night long ?"

Denise knew she wasn’t kidding and the thought started that white hot fire in her tummy again ! Her bare feet tingled with delicious anticipation and she knew this would be an evening she would never forget !

MAGNIFICENCE yet again! :)

But.....was that really part 3? I only saw part 1 earlier. It "seems" like it picked up where one left off, but I don't want to miss a single word, so let me know, TOLR, if there is a part TWO.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back