• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: The Psychiatrist Part 2

TQLR

TMF Expert
Didn't know ya missed Part 2 Micah so here 'tis !

Still holding Denise’s head firmly in her grasp, Janet rose lithely from the couch, drawing the shorter girl to her. Now she used both hands to hold the blonde’s head, forcing her to continue to gaze into her deep green eyes.

"MY voice will show you the way to rid yourself of that anxiety. Listen only to MY voice and all of your fear and anxiety will be banished forever" Janet continued in a smooth, throaty contralto.

Denise was lost in her doctor’s eyes as her mind greedily drank in every word the tall redhead spoke. Her body tingled deliciously as she felt her muscles go limp, yet she could feel every nerve on her skin !

The two presented a strangely erotic scene. The tall redhead, nude except for her thigh high nylons and the shorter blonde, still dressed in her conservative business suit; in total rapture as she gazed unblinkingly into Janet’s eyes.

"I want you to relax now….every muscle losing any tension it possesses. You feel more relaxed….but there are some things that you cannot move. Your legs, although relaxed, cannot move an inch. As if your feet were glued to the floor. I now know what you crave, your inner desires, and why you fear to let them be known. This fear causes your anxiety. Once we remove that fear, your anxieties will disappear" Janet continued.

Denise did not even try to move her legs. She stood transfixed by Janet’s green eyes, yet she understood every word and could have spoken if she had the courage.

Janet smiled sweetly and placed a kiss on Denise’s cheek. Denise shuddered as tiny shivers of delight raced up and down her spine.

Locking her eyes to Denise’s, Janet firmly grabbed the shoulders of her suit coat and peeled it off over her arms, dropping it carelessly to the floor. Her eyes never leaving the green pools of intensity she saw before her, Denise quivered as she suspected what was coming next.

"Now, love, your arms are getting very light….very light…so light that you can’t hold them down…." Janet crooned.

With some amazement, Denise realized her arms were slowly rising up from her sides; through no active movement on her part at all. Higher and higher they rose until they were straight up in the air. Only now did she realize that she was in a minor trance. She could hear, see and understand what was happening before her, but she could do nothing to control or stop it ! This realization of her submissive condition sent more tingly shivers racing through her nerves.

"You may not move your arms at all, Denise !’ Janet said. "They, like your legs, are now quite immobile."

Denise stood helpless before the doctor, as surely bound as if she had been tied with ropes or chains !

Walking behind her patient, Janet wrapped her arms lightly around the blonde’s hips and began to speak softly into her ear. "I know what you desire, Denise. I know what it is you crave" she husked throatily. "And now you are in no position to fear it, for there is nothing you can do to stop it. There is no one here who will criticize you for your desires, nor judge you for the choices you make for your own pleasure."

As she spoke, Janet slid her hands up under Denise’s blouse and began tracing her long nails across the blonde’s taut, flat tummy !

"Ngheeeeeeeeheheheheheeeeeeee !!!!" Denise giggled as she felt the first of the tickling. Her arms and legs stayed frozen in place, but her hips and torso could wriggle somewhat. And wriggle they did !

"What a ticklish little tummy !" Janet teased. The redhead knew how hyper-sensitive the blonde’s skin would be by now and was verbally tormenting her with each ticklish stroke. As she continued her light, teasing tickling, Janet was deftly unbuttoning Denise’s silk blouse. Finally, it lay open in halves, exposing the giggling blonde’s full breasts; jiggling delightfully within the confines of her white silk bra.

Janet peeled Denise’s blouse up over her arms and tossed it aside to join her suit coat on the thick carpet. She toyed playfully with Denise’s navel, eliciting sterterous giggles punctuated with a few explosive "NO"’s.

"Don’t you lie to me you naughty patient !" Janet lovingly admonished, "…I KNOW how much you’re enjoying this !" she chuckled.

And Janet was right ! Denise could feel the warming beginning again in her tummy and the throbbing of her pulse in her nipples. Still hard from her last wildly erotic episode, they seemed to grow even larger at the thought of what lay before her.

Janet forced a great deal of cackling laughter from the suspended blonde when she danced her nails up and down Denise’s quite visible ribs ! She wriggled from side to side and swayed from front to back but her hypnotic state kept her quite unable to escape the redhead’s teasing fingernails. As wicked fingernails flicked across the soft skin under her navel, Denise felt a loosening around her waist and realized Janet had unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt !

"I would call this the dance of the seven veils" Janet teased, "…but I think only one will fall !" With that wicked comment, Janet started at Denise’s forearms and lightly began to dance her long nails slowly down the blonde’s bare arms.

Denise giggled and wriggled in helpless delight as she felt Janet’s fingernails getting closer to her smooth, totally unprotected armpits. But, despite her wriggling and giggling, the redhead’s nails found their intended target !

"YAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!" burst explosively from her throat as Denise was tossed into a pit of helpless hilarity ! She wriggled and writhed from the tittilating torture yet her arms and legs did not move an inch ! Not as much could be said for her skirt, however. As her hips danced around the four points of the compass, her skirt edged slowly but inexorably southward !

Janet grinned wickedly as she continued to tickle Denise’s soft hollows. Inch by inch the staid skirt would slip down, until once again it matched her suit jacket as it joined it on the floor.

Denise happened to glance at a mirror on the opposite wall, and the site she beheld shocked her into a state of heightened sexuality ! There she saw herself reaching for the sky, dressed only in bra, panties, and thigh high nylons, being tickled silly by a statuesque, nude redhead, whose stockings somehow matched her own. The erotic image slammed into her brain and made her gasp and giggle with intense delight.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back