• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: "Neko Sera" (m/f - feet)

Rockauthor

TMF Master
BUT IF YOU'VE NEVER READ IT, THEN IT'S NEW TO YOU...

"Neko Sera"
by
Rockauthor

It was my freshmen year in college when I met the most beautiful creature I ever laid eyes on. Her name was Neko Sera and she was a girl who sat three rows up and three seats to the left of me in my political science class. Neko was Asian, with Cover Girl good looks, and a very hip sense of fashion.
More than a few times I found myself glancing over her way and getting lost in the reverie of her beauty while the professor jotted down notes on the blackboard about consensus, coalitions, or something like that - I could never really remember. The only thing on my mind was Neko Sera and how she would tease me daily with one leg sexily bobbing up and down over the other.
As long as I could remember, I was very much attracted to Oriental women. And for some strange reason I desired to tickle them. I've seen a lot of Asian girls get tickled in my lifetime and they were almost always exposed as being extremely ticklish - especially on the bottoms of their feet.
But Neko seemed different to me.
She wasn't a person one would think to be the ticklish type. I mean, she was so mature and sophisticated. Neko was one the brightest students in the class. She never ceased to amaze me with her aptitude of foreign policy, her eagerness to participate in the class discussion, and her awareness of global economic trends, which the professor found especially fascinating.
I often wondered, could Neko be ticklish? Would I ever get to know? I've wanted to introduce myself to her since the beginning of the semester, but I was kinda intimidated by her.
One day, though, I finally got up the courage to speak to her.
It was at a book fair in the student hall. Many political science majors had shown up, but most importantly, Neko was there. She was dressed in a black tank top and blue jeans that accentuated her every curve; she also wore black, open-toed pumps and her toenails were painted a delicious shade of red that made my mouth water.
There were several different stands at the book fair, displaying an array of pulitzer prize winners and best-sellers on different subjects of academia. Even a few of the authors were present to sign their works as well as enlighten the young minds of those who asked them questions.
One particular table caught my attention. I am a huge fan of the Clinton years. It was my favorite subject in the world to talk about, and there was an author who had written a book about the impeachment trial, who was signing copies. As I was walking over to that table, Neko was headed in the same direction, and I ended up standing behind her in line.
I took a deep breath to relax the butterflies in my stomach, and kindly tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around with the grace of an angel, with her long, beautiful raven hair and her island girl, fresh face. My heart was pounding as her surprisingly stunning good looks caught me a little off-guard.
I cleared my throat nervously and smiled at her.
"H-Hi," I stammered a little.
"Hi," she replied, disimpassioned.
"Aren't you in Professor Padinsky's class?"
"Yes."
"I thought I recognized you. My name's Doug," I offered, extending my hand.
"I'm Neko," she answered, with a slight smile.
"So, you find the Clinton impeachment intriguing, too, I see."
"Oh, yes. I'm very fond of the Clinton legacy."
"Me, too. I think he's one of our greatest presidents. But I think he lead from the center to much. I mean, I don't believe he would have jeopardized his high approval ratings if for once he compensated the constinuency that actually put him in office."
"Really?" She asked, her face lighting up with excitement. "I feel the same way, too."
"You do?" I asked, with an enthusiac grin.
"Yes. I thought I might be the only one in our class who harbored that opinion."
"Well! Hey! I guess we have something in common, then."
We were both amused by the little exchange, and continued our conversation even after we got our books signed. I invited Neko to a soda shop to get a couple of root beer floats, and she accepted. We really got to know each other that day; we had no idea we had some much in common: we learned that we both enjoyed reading a good book on a rainy night, we both were huge Third Eye Blind fans, and of 'course we both agreed that Al Gore was the real winner of the 2000 election.
Neko really opened up to me that day, and I found her life story incredibly fascinating. She told me how all four of her grandparents were held in concentration camps, along with many other Japanese-Americans, during World War II, her older sister's long struggle with breast cancer that she ultimately overcame, and her own aspirations to one day be a diplomat of some sort: an ambassador, a U.N. deligate, or even Secretary of State.
I felt like the luckiest guy in the world, hitting it off with not only an extremely intelligent girl, but an incredibly hot babe, who was seemingly a bit out of my league - but who cares - there was chemistry between us. Neko and I began as good friends that eventually became very much romantically involved. I realized I still never got around to tickling my sweetheart and finding out if she was as deathly ticklish as most Asian women are.
But one day, though, that all changed.
Neko and I were sitting around her apartment reading and enjoying one of those rainy nights we adored so much. I was captivated by this article in Newsweek about Bill Clinton's campaign fundraising and the controversy over contributions from Chinese nationals. I mentioned to Neko how I believed that there might me a tie between the "soft money" and the captured Chinese spy suspected of stealing nuclear secrets from the U.S..
"Oh you're so silly. You sound like one of those conspiracy theory geeks," she ridiculed.
"Geek? Just because I think that this is more than just pure coincedence?"
Neko yawned and put down the book she was reading. She fidgeted a little to get more confortable on the couch, closed her eyes and moaned, "Yes, Honey. Only geeky guys who listen to short-wave radio and build bunkers under their home, because they think the world is coming to an end, think like that."
"Great! I guess I'm a geek now. But I still think it's a valid point."
With that said, Neko fell sound asleep on the couch while I was left to absorb that most peculiar assesment of my beliefs.
Later, I decided to play a little joke on my pretty and outspoken girlfriend. She was still out like a light on the couch, so I carefully lifted her up, carried her to her bedroom, and laid her down on one of her Oriental rugs that I had spread out on her queen-size bed. Then I very gently rolled her up in the carpet, like a cigar, so that only her head and her now bare feet stuck out at the ends. Her arms were helplessly trapped at her sides, making sure any attempt of escape was futile.
When Neko woke up and found that she was laying on top of her bed and rolled up in one of her Oriental rugs, she was flabbergasted. Then she noticed me at the foot of the bed giggling mischievously at her predicament.
"Hey! Honey, what's going on? Why do you have me rolled up in a carpet like this? Let me outta here!"
"So, you think my opinions are geeky, eh? I'll show you!" I teased.
"What?" She asked, humoring my practical joke. "Oh, and I assume this is suppose to be my punishment for being so bold as to criticize Mr. Politics," she teased.
"Actually, no. I had a more fitting punishment in mind."
At last, I ran a lone finger up the soft and exceptionally smooth sole of Neko's left foot.
Neko went berserk!
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! Haha! Ooh! Ooh! Oh, no! Sweetie! Don't! That tickles!"
Excellent! I finally had my answer. My sexy girlfriend was EXTREMELY TICKLISH and her feet jerked violently under my tender touch.
"Oh! You're ticklish, eh?" I taunted.
"Oh god, yes! I'm terribly ticklish! Especially on my feet! Ever since I was a little girl I couldn't bear to have my feet touched. So please, baby, don't tickle my feet! It's torture!"
"Not so fast, lover! You still think I'm a geek for my so called conspiracy theory?"
"Well, yeah. You ARE a geek, but Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeegh..."
I abruptly cut her off when I grabbed her left foot again, pulled her toes back, and started scratching all along her vehemently struggling bare foot.
"Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha! No! Baby! Please! Don't tickle my feet! That's not fair!"
I switched to Neko's other foot and gave it the same treat, and at one point I thought she was gonna knock me down for the count, her feet jerked so violently. She curled her toes locked in the cutest little way, but that didn't stop me from invading the ticklish valleys under and between those delicate morsels.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! (gasp) Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Doug! I'm gonna pee on myself! Please stop tickling my feet! Aaaaaaaaaagh! Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! Heeheeheeeeeee!"
"Not until you take back what you said," I teased.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! hahahahahahahaha! Oh! Oh! Okaaaaaaay! You're haha not a geeeeeeeeeek! Heeheeheeeeeeee! I-I-I take it baaahahahahahahaaaaaaack!"
"Very well. I accept your apology this time, but remember next time, I know where you're really ticklish," I concluded, as I gave her peds another quick scrabbling before desisting my tickle attack.
I unrolled the carpet to release my captive beauty. Neko was breathing heavily, sweating profusely, and wiping strands of hair away from her face. I then laid beside her, cuddled her, and tenderly kissed her head.
"I can't believe you did that to me. I am sooo ticklish on the bottom of my feet!"
"Just a little practical joke, babe. You know I wouldn't be anything but sweet to ya."
"I know. I guess it was kinda fun, though," she admitted. "Doug, I love you!"
"And I love you too, Neko."
One of the most fun-filled and fulfilling nights in my life was now in the history books. It seemed like hours that we continued to just lay there and talk more poltics using our bedroom voices before having the best sex ever. Damn, was I lucky to have such a beautiful, smart, and EXTREMELY TICKLISH girlfriend as Neko Sera.

THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back