• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara Ashley's Tickling Story Prt3 (Fiction)

Sara Ashley's Tickling Story Prt 3 (Fiction)

Sara Ashley's Tickling Story
Guest Starring Andrea Baron
Part 3: The Revenge of Sara Ashley

I was in a bad way now. I had come to capture, and tickle torture, the exotic dancer named Sara Ashley. To aid me in my quest I kidnapped and tickle tortured her friend Andrea Baron to learn her where abouts. I discovered (threw ticklish force) that the busty beauty was staying at her agents split level bungalow in Monreal Quebec. Without sleep I drove for over 4 hours to get to the home town of the winningest team in NHL history, and avenge myself (via tickling) upon the busty blonde. After After I was done I knocked her out and took her to an upstairs bed room. As I was about to leave, some one jumped me from behined and pressed a chloroform soaked rag against my face. The worl whent dark and now I've awoken, bound and in alot of trouble.

My eye's fluttered open as I regained consciousness, and I realized I was restrained. I looked up to see my wrists were shackled and a short chain conected the cuffs to the brass cross barr of the head bored. I looked down to see my ankles were also restrained in a simaler fation, with a longer chain that ran down to a rung at the foot of the bed. I had also been stripped to my boxers. From the dimness of the room I assumed it must have been after 6:00 pm, of course it gets darker quicker in the winter, so I wan't exactly shure. I tried to scream out, but realized I was gagged with my own ball-gag. The thin that suprised me was that my ski mask was still on, why would they leave my mask on.

The door to the room opened and the shapley figuer of Sara Ashley steped in. Her blonde hair was slicked back, and she was wearing a tan, thigh long robe. her face was beautiful inspite of being mak-up free and it glissined. I would guess that she had just taken a shower. If I had peed myself I would have done the same. My eye's widened when I saw ANdrea Baron walk in the door shortly after. The slender brunett wore only a towel around her body, leaving the lower curve of her ass expossed to my delight. I could feel my self swelling as I had earlier in the day. When Sara turned around and saw me, and evil grin filled her face.

"Look our guest is awake." said Sara swatting Andrea on her backside.

Andrea turned around and tried to lunge for me, but her friend grabbed her about the waist. The stunning Miss Baron nearly lost her towel as she struggled to pull away from Sara. The taller of the two dancers wanted to rip me a new ass hole, but the bustier one had a different idea.The two mumbled to themselves, both looking at me and then back at each other. Dispite my growing concern, my erection grew to it's fullest and and was exposed out the slit of my boxers. Suddenly I saw a big smile on Sara's face followed by Andrea's. The two women turned and walked over to the bed, one on the left and the other on the right. My stomach turned and I was pretty scared as to what they would do to me, I'd never have suspected what would happen next.

"Let's see." Said Miss Ashley, crawling towards me on the left, "I wonder if this plump belly is sensitive."

I felt the back of the strippers hand caress my stomach witch was quite sensitive. I snickered throuhg my gag, and my eyes widened. now I knoew what they had instor for me, devine retrabution at the finger tip of the erotic pair. I twithced and jerked, and heard wicked laughter come from my tormentores. Regardless of my best efforts to hold it in, I began to giggle lie a fool when I felt Andrea's fingers strok my sides. Her long blue nail pollish had washed off when she cleaned up, but they were still filled to a tickling tip.

"What's the matter Mr. Burgler?" asked andrea, "You didn't seem to mined torturing us, can't you take your own abuse?"

I started to squirm in my restraintsjust as my two victomes had. I felt Miss Baron's fingers stroke the outer rim of my armpit, and jerked violently to the left. At the same time I felt Sara's full lips press against my round belly, followed by her blowing a long strawberry on it. I twitched and pulled helpless to the whims of the two women. The tormentor had truly become the tormented. I felt my gag being lifted and could hear my laughter. I felt begging wouldn't do me any good, so I resisted the temtation to do so. It was exactly what they wanted anyway, to break me, and make me plead for mercy.

"Hahahahahahahaha!!!" I bellowed, "I-I was only...hahahahahahaha!" was all I coul get out as Sara began to claw at my sides.

"Only what?" asked Sara, untying her robe, "Only torturing two women while we were tied up and helpless" she continued, "Well we want to hear you beg like you forced us too!"

Sara pulled my mask up past my nose and then pulled back her robe revealing her super emhanced breasts. The next thing I knew the busty beauty pressed herself against me, smothering my withing her deep clevage. I felt Andrea's fingers go balistick on my belly and sides. I began to laugh histerically, and found myself unable to inhale thanks to Sara's big boobs. I could feel the bed moving as Andrea moved down to the foot of it, and to my helpless toes. I winced in ticklish agony as I felt five long nails scratching at both soles.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed as the large breasts left my face, "Pant...not fair...weez weez...I did it...weez pant...alne...pant weez...isn't fair."

Sara laughed at me and, and shook her head. I watched as she pulled off Andrea's towel amd placed it on my chest, then the stripper stradled my torso with her ass just inches from my face. I was totally
helpless as her fingers worked over my lower belly, stroking the rim of my navel, and inner thighs. The erg to beg for mercy was on my lips every seconed the torment whent on, but I bit my tongue (literaly), and fought the instinct. However, I could not hold back my laughter.

"Oh...oh god...hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!" I yelleped, tears startting to flow from my eyes, "Ple...ple...er..ssssst...hahahahahaha!"

Suddenly no words came forth at all. All I could do was buck, and twitch, desprit to get the vendictive pair. Then I felt Sara take hol of my peanis, and start to strok it, causing conflicting sensation to Andreas foot tickling. I took a gasp for air and found my self groaning and giggling, not sure wether to beg for mercy, or more. Sara looked over her shoulder and smacked herself on the ass. I wanted to get off so bad, they were such a sexy duo.

"All you have to do is beg." explained andrea, smacking my gently on my nads, "Beg for mercy you son of a bitch!!!"

"WHen did you meat my mom." I grunted.

My torture began again, as Sara sat on my left side and began to circle my nipple with a soft red feather. I jerked to the right only to feel Andrea do the same on the other side. I could feel my body betray me as my erection returned. My testicles had gotten extreamly tence, and I must have had the worst case of blue balls in male history. All I wanted to do was scream out for mercy, but in stead I yelled out something realy dumb.

"FFRREEDDOOMM!!!" like I was William Wallice or something

The worst possible thing that could happen did. Sara moved down to the end of the bed and began to sroke my erect peanis with her feather. I felt a range of stimulation from this, and it was bringing my to the edge of breaking. Tears rolled down my cheek, and my heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. I pulled and belloed, and even called out for help. Of course this did no good, because the windows and door were all closed. My body was exhausted and I was starting to weep like a baby between fits of laughter. What little wits I had left escaped me when I heard Sara make one statement.

"Lets test tickle his testicles." She said.

"Oh sounds like fun." snickered eveil Andrea.

The two feathers descended on my helpless genitals, brushing them with malice intent. I arched my back and cried out, but the two women paid me no heed. I could feel one feather stroking the shaft of my peanis, while the pther diddled the tip. Then I watched as Sara's mouth engulfed my rod while Andrea continued "testing" my scrotum.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH...OK OK OK...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...MERCY MERCY MERCY PLEASE STOP." I screamed

"Ok Amanda he's ha enuff for tonight." said Sara, "I think we'll keep him for a little while, just to make sure he's learned his place."

The two women laughed as they left the room. I was just happy my tortur was over...If only for the momen.

THE END

Well I hope you enjoye this it was a personal best. Please remeber this three parter was only a story and isn't ment to endorse abusing anyone. Sorry it took so long to post this last part.

Last edited:
Ya I know

My spelling stink, alot of times it's because I type to fast. I was in a rush because my sister needed to use the computer for school stuff. Normaly Scooby gives it a once over, but he doesn't like the */m stories. I'm glad you were able to enjoy it anyways, I hop you read all three parts. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back