• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah Michelle Gellar's and Jennifer Love Hewitt's tickle week 2

Kylrad

TMF Regular
This is the second part of my story. It's very short. Next one will be much longer. I hope you enjoy

Previous part

The second day...

Afternoon

It was about 5 PM. The time of resuming tickling has come. Again Jennifer was sitting barefoot in stocks, wearing only short jeans and her bra, waiting for a beginnigng of her tickle session. She was blindfolded, wiggling her feet and flexing her toes as Sarah was preparing her tickle devices for torturing her. Sarah was choosing the right tools. On a table at her side there were long, stiff ang soft feathers, feather-duster, electric toothbrush, a few painbrushes and finally two strange devices - small wheels with feathers, placed on steel constructions. They both had a small, electric engine. Restrained Jennifer was trying to see anything, or guess what is Sarah preparing for her, but she couldn't. When Sarah was ready she walked to Jennifer's feet with those two devices. She tied Jennifer's big toes together and placed her tickle-machines on stocks at each of Jennifer's foot, so that the feathers were touching Jennifer's white soles. "Hey, what are you doing?" asked Jennifer. "I'm preparing something, what will let me give you twice better tickling."answered Sarah, putting batteries into her device. "What is it?" asked scared Jennifer. "You'll see. Wait just a few sconds." answered Sarah. After a short moment she turned her tickling machines on. "HEYYYYYYYYYYY, waht are you HAHA doing?" asked the ticklee, trying not to laugh. "Me? I'm not doing anything. Yet. I will start tickling you very soon." answered Sarah standing at Jennifer and looking at her torment. When she looked enough she walked to Jennifer armpits and suddenly started tickling one of them. "SHIT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA WHAT'S HAPPENINGHEHEHHEHEHEEEEEEEE" screamed Jennifer. "Try to guess!" answered the tickler, quickly moving her feather on Jennifer's armpit. Jennifer's laughter was increasing. Her feet were unable to move, so they couldn't escape from soft feathers of the tickle machine. She was bitting her lips and stretching her muscles, but it couldn't rescue her from a helpless, hysterical laughter. Soon Sarah started tickling her both armpits. One in slow and one in fast moves. That was an unsufferable mix. Being tickling on feet and armpits at the same time was a pure torture for poor Sarah. But the real torment was just beginning. Sarah took an ice-cube, this time for tickling her armpits. Jennifer, who couldn't know what was happening was falling into wild hysteria. "MERCY! MERCY! OH GOD PLEASE NO MORE! I CAN'T TAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she screamed as loud as she could and fell into constant laughter. Another five minutes caused her to cry. Her face was lovely, you could see that the torture was too much for her. "SARAH NOOOOOOOOOOO" she managed to scream. Sarah moved to her stomach. It was flat and muscular. Sarah was slowly moving both her feathers from Jennifer's armpits to the end of her stomach. After 35 minutes of non-stop torture the ticklee passed out. Sarah turned of the tickle devices and unlocked Jennifer. She put her on a sofa and brought her some cold water. After a time Jennifer woke up. "What happened where am I" she asked when she opened her eyes. She took a look around. "You're with me in my house. I tickled you untill you passed out" answered Sarah. "Yeah, I remember. Tomorow you'll die under my feather. Today I've got no strength. Tomorrow you're the first to be tickled." said the ticklee. "OK, I overwhelmed you. That was too much for the first day. How do you feel?" asked Sarah. "No problem, you know I liked it. I'm OK." answered Jennifer putting her bare feet on a floor. "It's enough for today. Tomorrow you'll tickle me first." said Sarah. "Right. That's enough. We should go to bed soon." replied Jennifer. "OK, I'll only take a shower." When Sarah went to bathroom Jennifer walked to a few not opened boxes in a corner of the room. She opened one of the. It was rather big. She found a tickle table there. It was a wooden table covered with leather with a lot of cuffs and belts. She quickly hided it when she heard that Sarah is finishing her bath. She got a great idea for a good revenge...

Next part

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back