• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ain't nothin' like the first time.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
I never feel the need for an introduction.

You're either going to jump in or walk away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm gonna tie you up."

"Wait...w..what?"

"I'm gonna tie you up."

This guy has officially lost his mind.

Let me guess.

You want a back story.

Ugh.. fine..

I met him not that long ago. Probably about 2 years or so, random meet at a friend's house.. couple of bowls, music, really random but extremely interesting conversation. We knocked around pretty well, even more so when we both found out about each other's kinks.

That evening had brought a large flux of people getting drunk and rowdy so we had decided to leave the party and go to his place which was about two blocks around from my own, so if he was some serial killer I could just nail him in the balls and run home. I had told him this as we entered his house and he just looked at me and grinned, shaking his head.

He had a killer smile.

I kicked off my shoes and padded through his apartment as he guided me to the living room, I couldn't help feeling at least slightly nervous. I didn't normally just agree to going back to another guy's house, especially without some kind of weapon. Call me uptight, but I never feel completely safe unless I have my switch close to my hip. He must have sensed it because he tossed his cell phone at me, cocking a eyebrow, "Just in case I go all psycho on you."

Humor and a killer smile.. alright.

The rest of the evening brought really good talk. He told me about his interests in everything from music to what kind of cereal he prefers, we bantered back and forth.. then the topics became more interesting..

I so should just stop here.. just to fuck with you.

I'm kidding. I won't. Sheesh, don't have a conniption.

He had wandered off to the kitchen to grab some wine for himself and a soda for me, I had taken the time to sprawl out on the couch and stretch my body lengthwise. My comfort levels had rose with each hour that passed, this allowing me to do so. If I had still been uncertain about his motives or mental capabilities I would have remained coiled to my corner of the couch. For some reason as well, I had wanted him to see that I was comfortable.

Walking back into the living room and setting the drinks on the table, he cocked an eyebrow, smirking, "and just where am I supposed to sit now?" I nearly fell off the couch as he slowly approached me, a sideways grin creeping over his face. I shrugged and mentally kicked myself for not meeting him sooner.

Like it was my fault, but I digress..

"There is a lot of floor. I'm sure you can think of a few ideas."

"Oho! Really? I do so enjoy your spirit." Slowly he stepped forward, closing in the space between me and potential evasion.

"Oh, and remember how we kinda touched base on our kinks.. ya know, feelin' each other out?" He grinned, his eyes flashed momentarily.

Ahh.. the magic moment.. wait for it...

"Yeah. I remember.. why?"

"I'm a top. No. I'm a Dominant. And you? You're a smart ass."

I swear to God it was like everything after that statement happened in slow motion. The words had just left his lips and I was already halfway off the couch, ducking and weaving like I had a clue or something.

I was way too slow.

Pushing forward he grabbed one hand effortlessly around my waist and pulled us both down to the ground. Settling on my ass as I clawed uselessly at the carpet in front of me, cursing loudly. He rested his hands on either side of my hips and leaned down to whisper in my ear, his breath as hot as the position I was in.

What? I can't help it.

"You've so been begging for this all night, don't think I can't read you, hon."

"I...have NO idea what you are talking about.. GET OFF OF ME!"

"I really don't want to. I'm quite enjoying myself. Aren't you having fun? This is fun!"

"No.. I'm really not having fun..now..let...me....UP!"

"Awwww.. well let me see if I can do something to help ya out. Bring ya on my level and shit."

Before I could respond he pressed his fingers underneath my body, burying them into my hips and wiggling across my exposed midsection. He planted his knees firmly on either side of me, pressing into my sides, keeping me locked in my position as I exploded into shrieking laughter, fighting against the intense sensations flowing from his hands.

"How we doin? Better? Should I stop?" He chuckled, spiderwalking his fingers up and into my exposed underarms, scratching fervently at the hollows.

Meanwhile.. while he was lost in his element.. I was forming terribly structured sentences and comebacks, my laughter wrapping a tight hold on my body.

"STOOOAHAHAAAOOPP!!! AAAHAHAAAAAHAAAA!!! GETOFFAMEEEHAHAAA!!!!!"

I didn't really want him to. But, I was afraid if he kept it up, I was gonna start makin' moves that I didn't exactly want him to see yet..if ya know what I mean.

Slowly he pulled back and rubbed his hands through my hair, bringing me back with him. As soon as I convinced him I could stand without falling through the coffee table, he pulled me up and we both collapsed back onto the couch.

"So..", I eyed him, trying to sound non-chalant, "you're a Dominant.. that's cool. I've always been interested in that scene. Is tickling your only kink?"

"No. I'm a man of many intrigues. Tickling is kind of the foundation, though."

"....mkay'..what else ya into?"

"Bondage."

"Who?"

"Bondage. Y'know.. ropes, tying, restraint, control, ballgags, handcuffs, padded cuffs..."

"...I gotcha."

"Sorry."

"Nah... so.. what's it like?"

"As far as bondage goes? Do you mean the tying up aspect?"

"No," I grinned at him, "I mean the part where you do that thing..and then the other thing happens.."

"Easy, girl.. I'm figuring out your weaknesses as the evening progresses.. ya might wanna be nice to me. Anyways.. yeah, it's just a control thing.. it's not anything bad or hurtful. I've been doing it for years.. I dig it."

Do I really have to go on with the conversation? I mean, c'mon.. we dig each other.. throw in the fact that we're kinked an' magic happens. Let's fast forward...after a word from our sponsors..

newcd.jpg

We've been hanging together for awhile. Play consisted of nothing but a handful of wrestling matches with him proceeding to pin me to the ground and tickle me until I said whatever his sadistic brain could formulate.

One time the bastard actually made me promise to wear a pink dress in public.

Yes, I did it. No, you can't see the pictures.

We spent a lot of time talking and our friendship grew. I asked him a lot about his interests in bondage and Dominance and gave my viewpoints on the intrigue as a whole. He knew that I had never been in bondage before and never pestered me about it, he was aware that I wasn't ready yet so we pretty much just kept things basic.

Until that night. Cue "dun dun duunnnn" music.

I had come over to his place to hang out. Play is never always front and center, more a case of if it happens, it happens.

After watching a shitty re-re make of War of the Worlds, why do they do that, anyways? he brought me down to his room to show me a purchase of his. Whenever he says he has a new purchase I know he's referring to some type of kink related product and although when it comes to my over all experience I am slightly vanilla, I still like looking at the shit and asking questions.

We had a fun discussion about a spreader bar once. They still puzzle me.

Sitting on his bed I watched as he pulled out lengths of electric blue rope, slowly wrapping them to coil. I have no idea why they were blue or what the symbolism was supposed to be. For all I knew the only rope really used was white and sometimes black, I believe on one occasion I viewed a clip with bright yellow, but blue?

"Why blue?"

Of course I had to ask.

"Why? Does blue bother you?" He grinned as he placed the rope on the bed a little too close to me and folded his arms over his chest, staring at me dead on.

"No, blue doesn't bother me. It's my favorite color.. you know that."

"Of course I know that. It's why I didn't buy red or purple or even green."

It was a cheesy line, but it got the point across.

Quickly I slid off the bed, walking a wide berth around him as he turned his body with my movements. Stepping forward he grasped my arm, loosely holding me to my spot.

"S'matter?"

Blinking, I sputtered nonsense for a couple seconds, much to his amusement and my chagrin.

"S'MATTER?! Oh, gee.. hey, here's some rope..oh, irony! It's your favorite color! Why didn't you just make a sign and staple it to your forehead when I came over?"

Laughing he pressed forward, closing the space off between me and him. As much as my heart was slamming into my chest I couldn't help but feel a small surge of excitement at the fact that he was taking charge on something that I was constantly wondering about, but never had the nerve to ask for it.

I don't ask for things.

Shut up. I don't!

"I'm gonna tie you up."

"Wait...w..what?"

"I'm gonna tie you up."

This guy has officially lost his mind.

"You have officially lost your mind!"

"Get on the bed."

"No!"

"Get on the bed or I will put you on the bed."

"N- Okay.. good point. Wait, but-"

"..Trust me."

"You're insane!"

"I know. It's why ya loves me."

"True.."

It was go time. You know that moment where it's Go big or go home? I have a friend who was basically ordering me to do something that I was nervous about, but at the same time secretly wanting to do...what did you think I was going to do? Go home? Psh.

Laying atop his bed I cocked my head at him, watching as he slowly began to unravel that pretty rope, smiling at me as he nodded towards my arms, which were clamped safely across my chest.

"Arms up."

"Why?!"

"Because I said so."

"And..."

"And if you dont this is going to be a lot worse then I'm originally planning."

Bastard.

Slowly raising my arms above my head I clamped my eyes shut as I felt the soft rope wrap around my wrists, binding them together and gently pulling my arms taut. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt. Okay, this might not be so bad..

"Now your ankles."

Waitaminute.

"WAIT A MINUTE! My ankles?! This is a democracy!"

"Not anymore. This is a dictatorship. And if you give me shit, then I can just sit here on your hips and-"

"Okay, okay. Fine."

"I like that you didn't wear socks. Less work I'm going to have to do."

"Oh bite me. You are so lazyyaaaaahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!"

Gripping my ankle he scratched quickly at the smooth surface of my sole as I bucked upwards, shrieking with laughter at the surprise attack, gulping down a breath of air as he stopped and grinned at me.

"I'd be nicer if I were you. You've already dug a deep enough hole with your mouth constantly running as it is."

"I--"

Okay he had me there. But, I can't help it. He makes it too easy to run him into a wall.

Gritting my teeth I swallowed the comment I was dying to make and watched as he made quick time of binding my ankles and tying them off to the bedposts. Standing back he observed his work as I rubbed my ankles together, trying to see if I could Houdini my ass out of this mess, all the while secretly excited at my position.

Well, maybe it wasn't a HUGE secret, but a girl can dream.

"Okay..I'm bound.. now what?"

"My fun starts, silly girl. That's what."

Trailing a hand up my leg, he climbed onto the bed, straddling over my hips as I squirmed under him, mumbling. Poising his hands inches away from my exposed underarms he began slowly wriggling his fingers, leaning down to whisper into my ear as I stared wide eyed and trembling at the flicking digits.

"Are you ready?"

"YOU'RE CRAZY!"

"This is gonna suck..."

"Wait! Ohhhahahaaaaaa Shit!!"

"I haven't even done anything yet."

"It doesnttaahaaaa matteraahahaaa STOP!!"

"Nope.. here we go.."

"I'll tell you the..theeeahahaaa secret forumallaaahahaa NOO!!"

"Three..."

"COMEONNN!!"

"Two..."

"IFUCKINGHATEYOOOOU"

"One."

"AIIIIIIIGGAAAAHHAAAHAAAA!!!"

Don't cliffhangers fucking suck?

Last edited:
If I've never said this before, you write really fucking well. And your dialogue's pretty damned true to life.

Very true to life.

There's so much to say, and so little actually needed.

All of your stories are treasures on this forum, but this one is a true gift.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Awesome Crystal. Made me smile and then laugh out loud with this one at several lines. Love how you kept breaking the forth wall and talking to us, the reader. And fine, I'll buy Metallica's new album. Better not suck though. :D

Oh and yes, cliff hangers suck. Moar plz? :bouncybou

*thinking the cliffhanger might kinda be the point......*

Love it CL, like I do all your writing. And I didn't even notice the subliminal advertising.... it was so subtle, it's like it wasn't there. :jester:

HELL, Yes!!

Have to agree with everything that Marq said ('cept the Metalllica thing, but you can bitch me out about that later. :D) Extremely sweet toss into our literary pot, and obviously written from that well of truth we all have to visit now and again in order to produce something like this.

True-to-life dialogue makes or breaks a story, as our little circle is so aware of how I feel about such. (There are no "delectable soles"! EVAR!! :evilha: ) One of the joys of this tale for me was that you kept both perspectives of dialogue right and moving, sucking the reader in with anticipation not only for what was happening next, but for the next grin or chuckle the narration would provide as well...for as freeking picky as I am, you had me nodding and giggling more than once at what and how you phrased things.

Sooooo....stealing one of your "hit me just right" lines for my sig--adding to the inspiration. :veryhappy

Really good job, FG, srsly. :twohugs: And f*ck a buncha cliffhangers. Moar plz!!!!!

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Strider - Thanks, hon. Never knew you meandered this way, so your input means a lot. :)

Marquis - :D Thank you so much for reading it ahead of time and for the confidence when I was feelin' a little nervous about finishing it up. :redheart:

Krazie - Awww, it wasn't that obvious, was it? :evilha: Thanks, hon. Your support means a lot. :Kiss2:

Coda
- Wha? :evilha: Thanks, sweetie. :)

Aura - Ahhh, man.. I loves ya and your input. So nice to have a second female in our circle, especially one who just seems to know, yanno? ;) I miss youz and srsly, I'm sure you're gonna have some true to life to share soon... :redheart:

I smell a challenge.... :firedevil

Last edited:
Dear Miss Light,

That was very cool - great dialogue, dynamic, inner dialogue etc.

Now I really hope you and Marquis de Sade pool your collectively awesome talents because that could produce something truly unique and memorable.

Dear Miss Light,

That was very cool - great dialogue, dynamic, inner dialogue etc.

Now I really hope you and Marquis de Sade pool your collectively awesome talents because that could produce something truly unique and memorable.

I would love to work with Marquis. :)

It'd be a :facepalm: a minute!

And Aura.. Love to work with her. :redheart:

Excellent "recount" of the situation.

Looking forward to the rest. :)

Interesting...

There is some very poignant dialogue in this one. Not my usual cup of tea, but I like it. Maybe I shall change brands of tea...

Ah yes.....The Deconstruction Crew does have a challenge on thier hands, don't they? ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back