• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

need ideas!!!! PLEASE HELP!!

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
hi
i have a few ideas in the pipeline but i wondered what ideas other people have. anyone who has a decent foot tickling idea; please leave a comment!!
if your idea is chosen i shall meassage you.
please help

Mischa Barton

No one has written a really good OC tickling story. I know the show is over now but I've been wanting a Mischa Barton foot tickle story for a long time. Shes beautiful and she wears a size 11 or something around that. Perfect.

Rather than a story with the lee being tied up how about a story focusing on blackmail or the need to make money.The emphasis could be on the lee fighting her own instincts.

it doesnt look like i'll be getting any other ideas so i will take evil dave's idea
it might take a while but i will do it.

I have lots of ideas, but in my case they're ideas for the start of a story. What I'm having trouble with is working out how the middle and (especially) the ending of the story work out.

IOW I'm looking for story ideas that are ideas about how a story might end, where the question isn't "what happens next?" but "how did the character get here?" To use a highly cliched example: "A princess gets abducted by bandits and is stocked & tickled until her father pays her ransom" is an idea for a start of a story. But "The king refuses to pay the ransom for his daughter, and so she becomes a bandit queen" is an idea for the ending of a story.

Anyway here are my ideas for stories, or story-starts:

o A young queen has her throne usurped by her evil aunt. The aunt has a tickle-expert captured and brought in to tickle the young queen into acquiesceing to the aunt's rule.

o In a women's prison or prison-camp, the inmates are tickle addicts who are kept in line by doling out tickle sessions as rewards for good behavior. Then a new warden comes in who doesn't understand the situtation and who tries to use tickling as a punishment for bad behavior.

o Witchcraft/Inquisition story: An accused witch must successfully tickle an inquisitor in order to prove her innocence (since everyone knows that witches are incapable of tickling effectively). Possible sex-reversed version: An accused warlock (male) must successfully tickle a female inquisitor.

o In a setting where the 'lees are the elite (for whatever reason) the protagonist tries to become one of the 'lee elite by training to become ticklish and/or to enjoy being tickled.

o In the above setting a 'lee is threatened with the loss of his/her elite 'lee status, and must do something to keep it (or regain it).

o A psionic or mystic "sensitive" can sense truth - but only when tickled. The sensitive is used in interrogations as a living lie detector. Possibly the person being interrogated has to do the tickling, but in any case it's a "tickling as an interrogation technique" setup where the victim of the interrogation is not the one getting tickled.

o Telepaths used as long-distance communicators in an interstellar science fiction setting. Their powers only work when they are being tickled.

o In a setting where getting tickled is a common-to-universal duty, the protagonist doesn't mind the tickle-session itself but wants to avoid having it witnessed by a crowd or recorded.

o In the above setting, the protagonist has her tickle-session payment/credits being garnished (to pay a debt or fine). She needs the payment/credit for herself and so must somehow arrange for a tickle session that doesn't get garnished.

o A young woman who is down in the dumps for some reason is detained by the Department of Happiness which proceeds to force some laughter into her life.

o Two women who are in a rivalry of some sort (maybe they both want the same guy?) each secretly arrange to have the other abducted and tickled.

o Tickle contest: A panel of three 'lees has to determine which 'ler has the greatest skill.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back