• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers/Ticklees in FL?

Lyn_Z

Hi! I'm an 18 year old female looking to chat with ticklers or ticklees in Florida. I am a totall ticklee! would love to chat!

tickling

Hey Lindz

I am gonna be going to Fl next month. What part of Fl are you from? Maybe we could meet up. I am more a tickler than a ticklee. If you are mainly a ticklee I would love to get together with you. Email me and let me know where you are ticklish at. My email is [email protected] I hope to hear from you.

Fred

Well then there Lyn_Z!

Here's a Florida man who can!!!

I never had a chat buddy but let me know!

Tact :cool2:

I'm in Florida and wouldn't mind talking about one of my favorte subjects with you. What part of Florida are you in? I'm in the central, east part of the state.

Hey Lin_Z

Hi LinZ,
I am in the north Tampa Bay area. I would be willing to chat with you. What area are you in? e-mail me [email protected]

tickling

Hi Lyn_Z, I am a tickler in New Orleans who visits Florida on a regular basis. What part of Florida are you in? I love to tickle someone from her ears to her toes. I would love to chat. Email anytime at [email protected]. :cool:

hey

hey Lyn_Z
I am going to be in FL for a month starting in July, I would love to chat and maybe meet up with you sometime, give me an email [email protected]. thanks

Tickler near Orlando :) for Lyn Z

I read your post and I am very interested. I am 33 VERY close to Orlando and I am interested. Please email me directly at [email protected] and I will get right back to you. I am ready to talk and tickle you. Hoep to hear from you soon.

Fl Ticklers

I'm close to Tallahassee and have to travel all around the state. e-mail me at [email protected], or chat to me that way as well. I look forward to future "discussions".

i'd love to tickle you!

I live in florida too (central/east) and love to tickle!

I'm not bi, but I find the female body very beautiful...and oh so sensative!! My innie bellybutton is the most ticklish for me, what about you? Where are you the most ticklish? If you'd like to meet sometime (I'm completely safe and have a fiance who loves to tickle me non stop) I'd love it. Drop me a line!

I also have a website so you can read and see a little bit more about me if you'd like...http://www.shannonsecret.com/tickle

Shannon

Tickling

Hi lyn i am a 45 yo male in the tampa area with lots of tickling experience Would love to meet someone who loves tickling as much as i do Give me a shout Ed

Waz up My name is Todd I would love to chat with you cause I also live in florida in tally. So if anyone wants to chat with me leave your email or aim address and I will respond
Later
Todd

:devil: Mmm Machinehead! I'd love to talk to you about tickling!
I just love it! There's just so many nasty, naughty, roleplaying areas to talk about!

If you want to, email me at my site!

You'll have to tell me exactly where you're ticklish so I can get a better idea for when we do talk!

Hehehehehe or I can just start...exploring!

Hmmm are you into light bondage??

;)

hi there...

I'd be happy to chat with you. I'm moving to Florida this year. If you'd like to chate some time, I can be reached at [email protected].

Hope to hear from you...

hey, i live near tampa, 19 and a male. I would really like to be tickled, or do some tickling. MY most ticklish place is my feet. E-mail me back at [email protected], if you wanna meet or just talk.

I noticed that LYN Z never posted again. Did anyone ever hook up with her? Is this thread dead? Also, I noticed alot of florida ticklers out there. Mostly men - but thats the normal ratio around here. When you fellow floridians contact each other, do ya'll discuss networking? It would be cool if there was some sort of organizing amongst us. When there is I believe it will be easier to recruit some more ladies into the mix if only through word of mouth. If you can't have your own one on one, some sort of gathering is the next best thing. Keep in mind...

Tact

Florida Ticklers

Nope...... I'm still here! lol.
I think it might be a good idea to maybe start a Yahoo group for Florida Ticklers? Anyone good at moderating?
I've been contacted lately by a few other girls who enjoy it, but none seem to be in Florida! :rolleyes: booooooooo

If anyone wants to talk directly you can email me at
[email protected]

Have a great New Year everyone!
Kisses, Licks and Tickles!
Shannon

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back