• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review "Miss Ticklish USA"

Lyn_Z

I just finished watching the new Foot Paradise video "Miss Ticklish USA" and I want the two hours of my life I spent watching this video back! If you had a "Miss ticklish USA" pagent I would #1 make sure the girls were ticklish..somehow "FP" looked over this! The reactions are very "forced/faked" with only 3-4 girls that seems truly ticklish.

The video starts with each of the 19 girls introducing themselves, telling thier name, age...blah blah..etc. Then each girl is individualy tickled first in stocks thier shoes are removed and some are in nylons others are barefoot, for the most part the tickling reactions are awfully and faked with a few girls with good reactions. Then the girls are all upper-body tickled which gives much better reactions from them.

After that there is an "intermission" which features a segment with model Starr...the best part of the video! Starr is tied too railroad tracks and tickled on her nylon and barefeet, good reactions but not enought to save the video!

After the intermission there is a useless swimsuit contest, which features NO TICKLING....It is obviously "filler" in the video and very boring.

Then The remaining contestants are put in stocks side by side (five at a time) and tickled by the other contestants...this segment is very boring and the reactions are horrible..bordering on ridiculous. I wanted to Fast Forward and actually looked forward to the tape ending! After that the contest ends abruptly with the winner crowned..who I didn't even think was the most ticklish (My Opinion)

All in All a really poor video. All "hype". Not worth the $$$ at all for maybe 3-4 girls that are really ticklish. Foot Paradise needs to learn to drop the gimmicks and work on finding really ticklish girls.

i was going to post a review tonight but you took the words right out of my mouth so i'll let yours speak for me. i got mine today. terrible video! i wasted my money. actually, PV, i want my money back!!!! you hyped it up as being something so great extraordinary. you keep telling us that you are #1 in tickling videos but you aren't, and this latest title proves it.
find ticklish girls will ya? stop lieing to us. :sowrong: warning: if you dont want to be dissapointed i suggest you pass on this one. im truly serious. sorry to have to say it but it my heartfelt opinion.

so its safe to say that its better to purchase the first contest video as opposed to the shitty new one?

Thanks for the reviews, guys. Glad I didn't jump to buy this one right away. They advertise a two-hour video with 20 girls but, even if the video is 100% NON-STOP TICKLING, that's only 6 minutes per girl. To have a swimsuit competition with NO TICKLING is a disgrace! For $70 (plus tax in CA and shipping), they BETTER put out a better product than what this would seem to be! :cool:

It appears the video's even worse than their new website!

Okay, okay guys, before you string up and hang PV in effigy, keep in mind that for all the "crap" they might put out, they still have a decent catalouge of movies. I think the review section is helpful in reviewing INDIVIDUAL movies. Maybe Miss Ticklish USA IS garbage, but you know what? Give them a chance. They DID give us The Contest, and they are probably the most productive Tickling company out right now. I thank you guys for reviewing the movie so quickly,but I think we should make our comments a little more constructive....that's just one friendly ghosts opinion. "crap"

sorry casper

but the contest was god awfull too! no p.v. is all show, and not go!
i was a slow learner and have abouthalf of the tickle videos they put out, and in retrospect, they are all cheey, and poor.
steve

will they learn?

I don't wish PV any ill will... but, man, this is the wrong direction for their company.

simple... and real.... works everytime.

I agree that the best way to use a forum is to review individual movies. PV indeed seems to have a decent catalog. I have purchased a few of them but not "The Contest", and after this thread, not the new one either. But I have found some good ones. "Pussy Lickers" is still my favorite vid of all time.Ive just about worn a hole in it. "Medievel Torture Devices","Tickles for Teacher", and "Dont Tickle my Feet" were all pretty good.

I think its also important to give a little insight to what you like personally when you submit a review, so I must say my reviews are the product of a mind that loves foot tickling in particular and the more tortuous the better. (Man, those cats were something else.)
Spotman C

Re: Review Miss Ticklish USA

Well, having read the reviews here, I am VERY nervous now! My copy
of Miss Ticklish USA is probably coming tomorrow, and I guess I can expect a complete, total disappointment. With the exception of Starr's guest scene, this one sounds pretty bad.

Are there any other bright spots?

The only thing worse than, what you people are saying about this video, is if you sent money to buy Kujman1 video up front and are still waiting for it to come!!! Sorry you people got taken!!!

re: PV

I have to agree that it is not fair to beat up PV just because their newest production is not very good. I have not seen it, but based on what I read, I probably won't. I have seen the contest. I thought it was good. However, the MC and a lot of the extra stuff was really lame. This is a great forum to see reviews of individule videos, but let's keep it like that. You can look at major movie companies like MGM, 20th Century Fox, Universal, etc. and find movies that range from great to awful. Yet, we do not rate the company as good or bad based on a few movies. We only look at the movie itself. If it is reported that the contestants are not very ticklish, then I believe it. But these are also the same people that brought us the likes of Lilly, Jenny, and Vivinna. However, let us hope that they do not continue down this road.

Thanks for the warning friends I was going to buy this I think I will beg off now. Also was that annoying guy doing the commentary again he ruined the whole contest video for me?:)

Miss Ticklish U.S.A

Hi all. Guess I'm one of the very few here, but I really didn't think it was that bad. Yes there were some contestants who were unbelievable, but it still wasn't that bad. And so what that everything they've done hasn't come up gold I don't believe that anybody else has hit it perfectly on every video they've done. At least PV is trying to do new things. How many other companies have even attempted to do what they've done? None that I know of. maybe they'll try in the future, but not yet. So at least we should give them that, they're trying. Maybe next time it will be more to your liking. Just my humble opinion, please don't hate me too much.

Jimmyc

When you must pay 70.00 for a video, it better be great! People work to hard for there money, to get riped off! All so when is the last time you bought a real great foot tickling video? There real is not that many out there!!!

Bad

I agree with most everyone. I just got this video and it is really bad. There are 2 girls that are actually ticklish and one drops out. Then the scene with all the women lined up is awful. I thought the Contest was good but this is definitely not.

a positive review

I liked Miss Ticklish USA.

My tastes may vary from others but I thought it was okay (not super great, but not a bomb either). There was one blonde, the one in red with blonde hair as fake as her laugh. I felt that everyone else was genuine in their ticklish nature. I remember many saying that Lilly was faking it too, and I have many many doubts of her faking it. I feel that many of her critics (and other models) are overly critical of Paradise Visions.

is it worth $70? It depends on what you want. It is two hours long and they had a lot of models so it wasn't a cheap project. then again there are those that say an ordinary baseball is worth millions so worth is in the eye of the beholder.

Do I think it was worth $70? I think it was worth more like $50 or $60.

I was hoping for more from this video but at a first glance I thought it wasn't bad. I think the large group tickling contests aren't the way to go.

The group stock tickling scene at the end didn't work for me because you couldn't get really close up reactions on a regular basis and there were victims untickled for periods of time.

I think doing four girls and do a tickle elimination. They get 3 "breaks" at any time but after that they are OUT... and it is the last ticklee standing!

Sorry I can't give a more detailed review at this time, but I wanted to say "it did not suck!"

On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate it a 7.

Miss Ticklish usa

:( Well guys, I must stand up and be counted. I feel like PV has done better in the past. There was only three girls that were really ticklish in this vid. Miss Florida was a riot! Miss New York and Miss California were good also. But I'd pay money to get with Miss Florida and tickle her feet. She is a flight attandant, so some of you might actually see her if you fly regularly. Other than that, I honestly feel like I got taken a bit. But who's to blame? I bought it, I made the decision, so blame me! Maybe PV should rethink the direction they are going; but I'm still glad they are producing vids!

Upon further review

I think Miss Florida and Miss Colorado were honestly ticklish.
Miss Florida and Miss Colorado would make a good 30 minute vid,
if they could get them to do it.

Three things make great tickling videos great. And this one had none of them (and I too really liked "The Contest").

First and foremost, the victim must be excruciatingly ticklish. It appeared that very few of the dozen-and-a-half ladies here fit the bill (although 3 or 4 were okay). In "The Contest" there were several (see Summer, Ariel and Viviana) who were terrific, plus most of the others were very ticklish too. In that one, PV claimed to have "pre-tickled" them to ensure a quaility video. Doesn't look like they did that for this one.

Secondly, the tickling should be merciless and non-stop. In "Miss USA," it was very sporadic-- a couple of jabs here, a few seconds there. At no time did they really focus long enough on any area they found to be ticklish. This is probably due to the nature of trying to squeeze that many ticklees into even two hours. PV has done some memorable torture scenes that were relentless, but they didn't even try that here.

Thirdly, the restraint must be effective, and it was here, but it also got in the way of what we all wanted to see (Did anyone besides me feel sorry for the girls with their arms pinned back like that?). Many of the scenes were distracting because the stocks got in the way of the camera being able to view the rib tickling (also a discouraging point from "The Contest").

Overall it waasn't worth the bucks. I commend them for trying something new occasionally, but the novelty shouldn't get in the way of the tickling... can I get an "amen?!" Let's just hope something is salvaged here and they utilize the one or two really ticklish models from this in future, more intense videos.

video clips

I was wondering why no one brought up a particular point: didn't PV say they were going to start posting clips of their videos? I might be wrong, but I remember reading that before. Still no clips. I really feel bad for you guys (and gals) who spent $70 on a video that turned out to be bad. I really think this is a wake up call to anyone who buys videos based on company reputation alone, and it illustrates the importance of being able to see a little bit of the video before buying. Consider the only source of information about this video available before buying it: PV themselves! Please don't take a company's own word, whoever they are, about how great their own video is.

Sure, they're posting clips of their videos....if you join their new tickling website at fifteen bucks a month!

No thank you!!!!!
Who wants to pay $15 a month just to see short preview clips of videos that THEN they want us to pay another $45-$70 to have shipped?
Makes no sense. They can keep their clips and videos.

Hey, but don't forget, for $15/month you ALSO get to see "master fetish artist" Kamiano's drawings.

Are these the most egotistical people on the planet, or what? :cool:

They must have a big ego! Well they all so must be friends with kujman1, i have neaver seen anyone like him before, just trying to buy and get a video! Just remeber you people paid 70.00 and got a shitty video, others paid kujman1 50.00 and got nothing!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back