• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

treatment (FF/M)

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
this is my 3rd story
not sure if anyone is actually reading them and if they are, whether they actually like them
still, i give it another try
please leave a comment just to re-asure me that they are being read
thanks
The treatment.

Will was a high up executive manager at the local shopping centre. He made a lot of and thoroughly enjoyed his work.
He was about 6”2, short brown hair, blue eyes, thin but with size 11 feet that were abnormally fat. He thought it was a fallen arch but it was just unslimable fat. He was well accustomed to it though and it wasn't a hindrance to his life.
He had a wife who was shorter than him but older than him. He was 26 and she was 28. they both lived near the shopping centre.
Will's daily commute was a dangerous route. Though it wasn't very far it did go through an extremely busy road. The cars on this road were always speeding and it was difficult for will to drive through this road.
Will was at work when his employees were talking.
“....yeah, smashed his entire right side to pieces. Killed him.”
will just walked it.
“killed who?” he enquired.
“some poor fella who was caught on that road near your house. He tried to get across and a car smashed into him.”
“my god! That could be me!”
“yeah! Watch yourself”
this troubled will. He couldn't stop thinking of what could happen.
That night he told his wife.
“Mary, do you think its likely that I could die on that road” he said, pointing at the road.#
“will...if you spend your time worrying about these things then you'll end up very paranoid about everything!” she said
“yeah I suppose” will said, dismissing the thought.
The next day will was in his car on the daily commute.
He pulls onto the dangerous road.
Before he even knew what was happening he was hit.
A huge truck slammed into the front of the car. The car goes flying down the road and skids to a stop by the shopping centre. Will is unconscious. Within minutes the paramedics are on scene.

Will woke up in a brightly lit white room. He recognised this as a hospital room at the local a&e.
He could hear a heart monitor beeping somewhere in the room. He opened his eyes. Everything was a blur. He lifted his arm with great difficulty. He was on pain killers and had been in a coma for a while. He knew this from the fact that it was a great effort to lift his arm. He wiped his face and his eyes focussed on his hand. There was a drip feed needle in his wrist. Suddenly his eyes focussed perfectly. He heard footsteps. The footsteps stopped.
“Mary! He's awake!” someone shouted. Mary ran into the room and to Will's side.
“hi Mary” will said weakly.
“oh baby! I was wrong!”
“about what?”
“the road!” you are never going on that road again!”
“what do you mean”
“honey? You were hit by a truck! You've been in a coma for nearly 5 weaks!”
Will's mind suddenly cleared he could remember the road. He remebered turning onto it and then.... darkness.
Before he could answer, a tall elderly doctor walked in the room.
“ah! I see your awake! Excellent. Now are you feeling okay?” he said cheerfully.
“yeah”
“no pain? Aches? Numbness?”
“no. should there be?” asked will.
“well.....” there was a long pause. Mary began to cry.
“i have some bad news. Your paralysed from the waist down.” the doctor said.
Will just stared at him.
“is there nothing we can do?”
“well, your case is different. You legs are working fine its just that the impulses from you brain are not getting through. You can still feel them but cant move them.”
“is there anything we can do?” he repeated.
“there is a new treatment available. We would stimulate the nerves in your legs to try to create involuntary spasms. Once these have occurred then you would be alright. It would take a long time but it is do-able.”
without any hesitation will said; “do it”
“the thing is. You wont like what he would have to do”
“i don't care. I need my legs, do it”
the doctor sighed and left the room.
“baby you don't have to do this. We can.... adapt!” said Mary
“i cant live without the use of my legs. It has to be done.”
the doctor came back in with a clip board.
“you'll have to sign this contract saying that you agree to the treatment and that you will not stop us carrying out the treatment.” he said
without reading it will signed the form. The doctor took it and turned to a nearby nurse.
“take him to the soundproofed treatment centre in the basement.”
a few more nurses go over to Will's bed and start to push the bed down the corridor. One of them puts will in an upright sitting position.
They push him into an elevator.
They arrive down in the basement. They wheel him into a heavily padded room and stop in the centre. There are doctors standing all around.
A doctor walks over to will.
“hello.....will! I'm doctor day! I will be overseeing your treatment” he said “i trust that you have read the treatment course?”
“yes” will lied.
“good! Then lets begin”
doctor day walked to a desk and sat down at the computer.
2 nurses walked over to the foot of the bed.
“now then!” called doctor day “we are going to stimulate the nerve endings in your feet to try and produce a muscular reaction.”
“okay” said will, not knowing what the doctor meant.
The nurses pulled the bed covers back to reveal Will's bare feet. Without hesitation they began to stroke his soles. This had an instant reaction.
“HEY! What are you doing!” he cried stifling a laugh.
“stimulating your nerve endings” said doctor day
“i didn't know this meant tickling!” argued will
“then you should have read the contract before you signed it”
the 2 nurses began to flick the soles of his feet with their long nails.
“STOP! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MORE! HAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAA!” Cried will in ticklish agony. 10 fingers on each foot was too much to bear. He couldn't stand to have his feet tickled and this was absolute torture.
The nurses began to tickle the base of his toes now. Will tried so hard to move his legs but they werent going anywhere. He was stuck in a land of ticklish hell.
“PLEHEHEHEASE STOP!” he yelled
“okay heres the deal. We'll stop if you kick you legs!” taunted one of the nurses.
Will was thrashing his arms out, trying to reach the nurses but it was too far. Then he actually hit one of them lightly on the arm. At that 2 more nurses came over and put his wrists in a pair of medical cuffs. They fixed the cuffs to each bed rail. Now will was really stuck.
Their fingers raked at his ultra-sensitive soles. He couldn't stand any more torture. But he couldn't make it stop either.
“YOU BITCHES!!! YOU FUCKING BITCHES!!!! I BET YOHOHOHOHOUR LOVING THIS!!!” he screamed.
“we cant have that!” said one of the nurses. She stopped tickling and went to Will's head. She fixed a gag in place and resumed tickling.
Will tried to beg through the gag but nothing came out.
Then the nurses stopped. Will caught his breath and saw something that horrified him.
The nurses had 2 electric toothbrushes each. The switched them on and began attacking his soles with them.
Will lost it at once. He thrashed against his bonds, trying desperately to stop his tormentors. They merely laughed him off. They continued their assault for over an hour.
They then switched to feather dusters, a softer option but more effective. They twirled them around his soles and toes trying to get a response when doctor day called out, “stop! We've got it! Tickle him in that exact spot!” the nurses obliged. Then had found wills special spot.
He was going mad with the continued tickling. He couldn't take it, but he couldn't stop it. He was trying so hard to move his feet but it wasn't working.
Then, somehow his little toe on his right foot twitched. Instantly the nurses stopped and removed Will's gag.
“what happened?” will panted.
“the treatment worked!” cried doctor day.
Sure enough will could wiggle is little toe, but nothing else.
The treatment was working and would continue.

1 YEAR LATER.

Will was in the treatment lab again. In the past year, the tickling had helped him regain movement of both of his feet. The nurses continued to tickle them to try to make his legs move. As well as the foot tickling they were now tickling behind Will's knees. Though this was a maddening treatment, will knew it was working.
please leave a comment
thanks for reading

Very nice!!!

Very nice,Wishfoot! I LOVE the premise! :woot: There`s nothing quite like institutionalized tickling!:cool2:

I`m certain that with continued treatment and therapy,Will shall recover the use of his legs! It`s only a matter of time....:manicd::feets:

you've had 1580 reads and unless you're very busy with the mouse button, I'd say it's fair that your work is being read!!!

good story!

Keep it up!

Loquei

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back