• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eliza Dushku - Reunion Party.

canary

TMF Novice
Hi all, this is my first story so please be gentle with me. I wrote this a while back but have only just now had the confidence and capability to put it on the forum. Im planning to do a Sarah Michelle Gellar story after this so if people would like to see it let me know. All feedback is appreciated so any advice, tips, bits you liked etc would be great. I should warn that there is nudity and sexual activity within the story so those who don't like that should prob stay clear, but if not please read and enjoy. Tickling occurs about a quarter of the way in so be patient lol.

This is a work of fiction created by me and is not meant to cause offence but to please.

Eliza Dushku - Reunion Party.

Eliza Dushku was rather excited. It had been a couple of years since she had seen any of the cast from Tru Calling. The show had been canceled during filming for the second series and since then Eliza had been busy looking for future projects, thus preventing her from seeing her former colleagues. So when she had received the invitation informing her about a reunion at the old set she eagerly responded confirming her attendance.

The day had finally arrived of the reunion part and Eliza had dressed for the occasion. She presumed the set would be re-created for the party, to give them all a sense of what it used to be like, so the odds were that it would be set up as a morgue, but despite this Eliza still wanted to dress up. Due to the roles she had played, such as Faith in Buffy and Missy in Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back, Eliza was often misjudged as being a tom boy; this is why she loved playing Tru Davies because it was suck a different character and it allowed her the opportunity to dress like a real woman every now and then. Dresses and high heels, much more her cup of tea, rather than the Goth attire she so often had to wear in different films. On this occasion she had decided to wear a red dress, which fell to her delicate ankles and also seemed to enhance her naturally ample bosom. A pair of black heels adorned her pretty feet.

The studio door creaked open as Eliza pushed it. She expected to see people jump out and surprise her, but there was nobody there. She checked the time on the invitation to make sure that she wasn't late or early, but as far as she could tell she was right on time. Of course, she thought to herself, they must all be on our actual set! They're probably waiting in the 'morgue' for me. With this revelation dawning on her, Eliza made her way deeper into the studio. Her heels clicked on the white floor as she made her way to the TV morgue. She passed what used to be Davis' office and approached the doors that would take her into the part of the set known as the 'crypt.' Pushing them open Eliza prepared herself to be greet all her old friends, but once again she was met by emptiness.

“What is going on?” she asked herself out loud, hoping someone might hear her and be able to provide her with an answer. There was no response. Once again Eliza checked her watch and checked the invitation and re-confirmed to herself that she was definitely on time. But this created a problem. Where were the producers? It was them who had arranged the reunion so surely they should be at the party on time! Eliza started to look around and then began to realise that there was nothing to indicate that a party was due to take place imminently. No drinks, no munchies, no decorations, nothing! Something wasn't right. No people and no party suggests a hoax. I'm being Pranked again! figured Eliza. Stupid Ashton, she thought to herself. Miss Dushku decided she wasn't going to give Ashton Kutcher the satisfaction of making her look stupid on TV once again by having someone crawl out of one of the crypt doors or jumping up from one of the beds, so she started to head to the doors to leave. Just as she was about to reach out and push them open they were opened for her. A handsome gentleman walked in, smartly dressed and carrying the same invitation as Eliza.

“Eliza? How good to see you! Its been so long!” Eliza looked at the man but could not work out who he was. She was certain he wasn't part of the cast, so could only presume that he was part of the crew. but she felt really bad because she had always made such an effort to remember everyone involved with the projects she worked on, so decided it was best to pretend until the name came back to her.

“Oh, Hi.” Eliza gave him an obligatory hug. “How have you been?”

“Yeah I've been good. Working pretty hard...you don't remember me do you?” The man had sensed something in Eliza's demeanor.

“Yeah of course I do...Jim?” said Eliza in a very flirty and girly manner. She was really worried that he'd think her pretentious or shallow for not remembering his name, so she believed that if she flirted with him he would let her off.

“Nice try,” he laughed. A good sign. “My name's Danny. I was one of the cameramen on the second series. Seeing as I only got to do about six shows I guess I can forgive you.” He was flirting back. Another good sign. “So where is everyone?”

“I have no idea! I was hoping you could tell me. I've been here about 10 minutes and I've not seen anyone else other than you, Danny.” She said his name to remind herself of it.

“You weren't now gonna go though were you?”

“Well, I was, I didn't really fancy hanging around on my own. I know its only a set, but the morgue still gives me the creeps.” She laughed as she pushed her hair out of her face. “But seeing as you're here I guess I could stay for a bit longer.”

“So do you fancy a drink?”

“It'll have to water cos there isn't anything else here. The producers were too cheap to provide any.”

“Well it's a good job I bought some wine along with me!” Danny presented a bottle of wine from behind his back. Eliza hadn't even realised he was holding it; she guessed it was because she couldn't take her eyes off of his. “Any glasses?”

“Yeah I think there may be some in 'Davis' Office.' I feel like I'm back in the show!” Both Danny and Eliza laughed once again.

“Back in a minute and then we can get this party started.” Danny winked and exited through the doors. Eliza suddenly felt rather pleased that nobody else had turned up yet. There was something about Danny that really attracted Eliza, but she couldn't believe that she hadn't noticed him on set. I guess if he was always behind a camera its possible I wouldn't have seen him. That had to be the reason thought Eliza. Danny came back through the doors and gave Eliza one of the glasses with wine in. She sat down and began to drink. Danny sat on the end of one of the gurneys and began to drink from his glass.

“So have you been working much since the show finished?” inquired Eliza. She was actually interested and wanted to know more about this mysterious stranger.
“Not a lot to be honest. I've helped out on a couple of mini-series, but to be truthful I'm not that interested in carrying on in that profession.”

“Oh really? So what are you going into instead?”

“Well I'm gonna have a go at acting.”

“Dangerous business, trust me,” said Eliza as she took another big gulp of her wine. “I mean, I've been acting since I was 13 and then there was Buffy which was brilliant, did several movies, but ever since Tru Calling ended the work seems to be drying up! Guess I'm not in my early twenties anymore.”

“If I was directing I'd definitely be casting you,” responded Danny. Eliza blushed.

“Perhaps when you get tired of the acting you'll have a go at that,” joked Eliza who then yawned. “Oh excuse me, I'm not bored honest!” She wanted to quickly brush over her rudeness. “So have you done much acting?”

“A little bit here and there, but I'm quite confident of my ability. I'm doing pretty well here after all.” Eliza was thrown by the comment, but before she could respond she yawned again. “Tired Miss Dushku?”

“I think the wine's getting to me, I'm mishearing things and feeling a little sleepy. What did you say about acting here?”

“I've been lying to you. I wasn't a cameraman on the show.”

“Oh, I see (yawn) what did you do then?”

“Nothing. I'm just a fan.”

“Did you (yawn) get sent an invite as a (yawn) prize?”

“Afraid not. I sent it. I arranged the party. I wanted you to come here.” Suddenly alarm bells were ringing in Eliza's head. She looked at her wine and realised what must've happened. He had spiked it! She knew she had to get out of there.

“I think I better go. I'm feeling really tired.” She tried to stand, but her legs wouldn't support her and she fell back on her bum. She wasn't going anywhere. “Please, don't hurt me.” Eliza was furious at herself. She didn't know this guy, but just because he was handsome and charming she had ignored the fact that no one else was at the party and ignored the potential danger, which was now very real.

“Don't worry Eliza, I have no plans to hurt you. Quite the opposite in fact. I'm going to give you an evening like you've never had...” Eliza wasn't sure if Danny kept talking or not because her eyes closed and she collapsed to the floor, spilling the remainder of the wine on the cold floor...

She didn't know how long she had been out of it, but she was pleased to come back around, at least she thought she was. She opened her eyes and could only see metal above her. She couldn't sit up due to how low the ceiling was, but she was able to peer down the narrow corridor her body was now lying in. She was in one of the fake morgue drawers! It was the place where the extras would often have to lay prior to them asking Eliza's character Tru for help. Now it was her who needed it. She attempted to shuffle out, but discovered that her arms were bound to her sides and her ankles were also tied. Light was coming in from behind the top of her head. The narrow drawer had two openings at either end, the opening at her feet was currently closed; this was wear the person would be pulled out. The opening at her head was open; this was unlike the real morgue drawers as there was no opening this end, but the fake ones had one so the cameramen could film inside the drawer.

“You're awake. I thought you would be by now. How do you feel?” Danny's voice was coming from above her head, at the opening.

“How the hell do you think I feel?! What have you done to me? Let me go, please!” Eliza was started to get her feistiness back and with that her courage. She wasn't going to make Danny's plans easy.

“I know you're scared Eliza, but I promise you there is no need for you...”

“No need! Are you fucking serious?! You've tied me up and put me in a fucking morgue drawer...”

“It's not a real morgue.” Eliza was shocked by his cheek.

“Excuse me?”

“Well it's not. What you've got to remember is that things could be a lot worse. You could be inside a real drawer with a real body, you could be naked, you could be in danger. None of this is true. I promise you, you are perfectly safe and have nothing to fear and if you behave you might even find yourself having a nice time.” Eliza hated to admit it, but the manner in which he spoke to her did calm her down. And what he said was true, things could have been worse. She was out cold and all he did was put her in the drawer, he didn't do anything else to her. But as she thought about this she realised that the reason for being in the drawer was puzzling and she could do with finding out his reasons. Danny was using a charm offensive so Eliza decided that she would attempt to do the same thing, she was an actress after all.

“You know, you sound a bit like Jason Priestley's character, Jack, in the show.” Seeing as how Danny had claimed to be a fan of the show Eliza thought he would attempt to flatter his ego in an attempt to befriend him and hope for her harmless release.

“I'm glad you noticed. I decided I would approach this situation with his demeanor Everything seemed so simple in his world.” Danny laughed. Eliza's plan was working and she felt now was as good as time as any to find out what he had planned.

“So what is this 'situation' Danny?”

“I told you earlier Eliza, I want to give you a night that you'll never forget. A night so different that its unlikely to ever happen again, but I can almost guarantee that you will wish it could.” Miss Dushku was perplexed. She couldn't understand how this guy could feel that she would want to go through anything like this again. She decided to probe further.

“Can I ask you a question Danny?”

“Of course you may.”

“Why have you put me in the drawer?”

“To stop you getting away Eliza...”

“But surely you did that by tying me up?” Eliza's impatience and anger forced her to blurt out an interruption, which she immediately regretted.
“I understand that Eliza, but if you had let me finish I was also going to say that this is a fantasy of mine. Ever since I saw you on Buffy I knew I had to have you at my mercy and then when you worked on Tru Calling this scenario just played on my mind over and over again, so I decided to make it happen. And here we are.”
“But you said you weren't going to hurt me!” Eliza's fear had returned. Hearing Danny's weird desires had scared her and she honestly believed that she might not get out of this predicament alive.

“I'm not going to hurt you Eliza I promise, I'm going to tickle you.” She couldn't believe what he had said. He though she must be going crazy due to the circumstances.

“You're what?” She had to ask again. She needed to know the truth.

“I'm going to tickle you Eliza. I want to hear you laugh and plead for it to stop and I'm going to keep tickling you till you believe you can't take any more, but then I'm still going to tickle you until you like it. And I promise you, you will like it, perhaps even love it and you'll never forget it and instead crave it.” Eliza could not accept it. She just didn't think it possible. How on Earth had this happened? She had woke up in the morning so excited to see everyone and now here she was trapped in a fake morgue drawer at the mercy of a crazy man who, apparently, wanted to tickle her! She hated being tickled! She had never been able to take it. Whenever she had done a scene tied up if anyone accidentally stroked her ribs or came near her she would panic. But now she had no escape. She was trapped and was just going to have to lie there and accept it. She tried to see the positive side, but she just couldn't find one. This was going to be hellacious for Eliza Dushku.

There must be a way to avoid this, thought Eliza. Somehow she must be able to convince Danny to let her go, but seriously what was her options? She couldn't think, all she could do was keep waiting and imagining how the tickling was going to feel.

“I'm not ticklish,” she said, but as soon as she said it she knew it was a mistake.

“Well I guess I'm just going to have to find that out, aren't I?” It was a rhetorical question. It didn't matter if she said no as Danny would still do it anyway. “Just lie back and enjoy it Eliza.” Enjoy it! she thought to herself. Was he serious?! She believed he was. He probably convinced himself long ago that tickling someone was an enjoyable experience for both parties, but Eliza definitely did not agree. She decided to try begging.

“Please Danny, just let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone about this. We can just both leave here and forget all about it. Please.” She could feel his presence close to her head now. He had leaned into the top end of the drawer and was now very close to the top of her head.

“You can beg all you want Eliza, it's just going to make this more exciting for the both of us. I think it's time to begin!” Now Eliza was really nervous. Danny's arms crept down the gaps between her arms and the drawer and his hands landed on her flat, taut stomach. Ever so slowly and gently Danny began to tickle her sides. Eliza figured if she didn't laugh he would give up, but it was so difficult for her, but she knew her situation depended upon it. The fingers started to move quicker, finding different parts of her sides; sometimes fluttering over her belly, every so often discovering her individual ribs. Eliza was really biting down on her lips to keep her giggles in. She was pleased that Danny had placed her in the drawer now because if he could see her face there was no way he was ever going to stop!
Now the tickling fingers were moving quicker and to Eliza's distress they were working up her torso. She was concerned that he was going to grope her breasts, but he didn't. Instead he worked away from them, which possibly alarmed her more. He was going for her armpits! She sensed this and squeezed her arms as tightly to her body as she could, but this didn't stop his fingers from working there way in enough to cause more distress for Eliza. She could fight the side tickling, but as soon as Danny connected with her armpits she couldn't keep the giggles in any longer.

“Oh no!” she gasped before she had time to think.

“Oh dear Eliza. I thought you said you weren't ticklish. Guess you were lying. Naughty, naughty,” teased Danny and he increased the tickling. Despite the small gap that Eliza's squeezing allowed the fingers were still tickling like crazy.

“Danny, hahahahaha, please, hahahahaha, stop!” Inside Eliza knew that begging was just going to encourage him, but try telling a ticklee not to beg! The problem Miss Dushku was discovering was that Danny would tickle one of her armpits and when he did this she would squeeze on that side, but doing this allowed him more access to the opposite armpit, which created more tickling and thus more laughter.

The fact that her red dress hung on her shoulders meant that Danny's fingers were tickling her bare armpits, which made it all the worse. Eliza's begging was getting more and more frantic and Danny was loving it. This was exactly what he had been hoping for and the best part was that it was only just beginning. If Eliza thought her current predicament was bad she was in for a big shock.

Danny decided that he had put Eliza through enough upper body tickling for the time being and concluded it was time to attack his favourite part, the part he had been thinking about for a long, long time.

“How you holding up Eliza?”

“You-you know, (gasp) how I'm hold-holding up! Ple-please stop this Danny.” Eliza was desperately trying to regain her normal breathing pattern, but this was proving very difficult. She knew she was ticklish, but this was much more intense than she remembered. She presumed it was down to the situation. Being held captive by a crazy man and being tickled beyond human limits was very different to any usual tickling and Eliza wasn't even used to that!
“I'm sorry sweeties, but this is gonna be going for a while yet. You're still not quite ready.” She knew she was in a strange predicament, but hearing him call her sweetie incensed her. She couldn't believe how cocky he was being with her, but then again she couldn't believe much of what was happening at the moment. And what on Earth did he mean by her not being ready yet? This puzzled and worried her equally. Danny's arms retracted from the drawer and he moved away from her head. Where was he going? Was he going to let her out? She attempted to look behind her but couldn't move her head in an appropriate way. She then proceeded to look down her body and saw that the door at the foot end of the drawer was beginning to open. He was gonna let her out! He had decided enough was enough! She almost wanted to thank him, but then he spoke.

“Ready for some more Eliza?” She didn't reply. Didn't want to give him the satisfaction of begging. “I'll take your silence as a yes. I think its time to take you to the next step. I've been waiting for this for so long.” Eliza didn't know what he was talking about, but then she felt him tugging at the strap on her left heel. Her feet! He was going to tickle her feet! Now she knew she was in trouble! If this was what he wanted - to tickle her feet - she was in for a world of trouble. When she had been filming on Wrong Turn there was a scene where she was strapped down to a table. This usually wouldn't have bothered her, but on this occasion she only had her white cotton socks on. During the break from filming one of the extras tickled her foot and she laughed and screamed so much they thought the guy had hurt her, but then she explained and everyone laughed about it, but all on set promised not to do it again and thankfully they all complied. But now there wouldn't be a director or producer to save her. Now she was going to have to suffer. Now she would really discover what tickle torture was.
As soon as Danny applied a little bit of force to Eliza's black heel it popped off of her foot, revealing the black nail polish that she had carefully applied to her toenails prior to coming to the fake party that turned into an abduction. He slowly removed the other stiletto. The speed of the removal added to the anxiety and tension that Eliza was now feeling. She now knew that her beautiful bare feet were now exposed and at the mercy's of Danny's fingers.

“Danny you really don't need to do this. Please just let me go.” Eliza knew that the begging was probably adding to Danny's excitement, but she didn't care. She couldn't just lie there and take it. She hoped that by pleading with him he might feel sorry for her and let her go. As she felt a single finger slowly stroke up the middle of her sole she knew that this wasn't the case. Danny's finger went all the way up from the bottom of her heel, along the middle of her sole and to the ridge of her foot where it joins with the toes. She bit her lip and stifled the giggle. It was made easier for her because his finger left her foot, but she knew it was only briefly.

“I'll give you a chance to get out of this Eliza. If you can prevent yourself from laughing for one minute, I'll let you go. But if not, you're not going anywhere until the time is right.” Eliza knew that her playing along would give him the satisfaction he desired, but this might be her last and only chance to get out of the predicament.

“OK,” replied Eliza meekly; she was already trying to block out everything around her.

“Alright then. We'll begin.” He started slowly on a single foot, running several fingers gently over her heel. Every now and then one of his nails would connect with her skin and it was this that nearly made Miss Dushku laugh almost immediately. She knew it was because it caught her off guard, but once again she was able to stifle it. She counted the seconds in her head, willing them to speed up. 10, she thought to herself. Danny must have been counting too because the speed increased. He was obviously aware that nearly a quarter of his time had elapsed and that Eliza hadn't even made a peep.

Both hands now came into play, stroking both her soles rapidly. Eliza was starting to go red in the face due to how much it tickled, but she was determined not to laugh, not even to whimper. 20 now jumped into her head. She was getting more confident with every second that passed, but Danny's efforts doubled. He was now using his nails to rake over her skin, but despite this Eliza still did not laugh. Her eyes were clenched tightly and her cheeks were now really flushed. The pressure was still light, but due to the difference in the feeling between the fingertips and the nails it made it much more tickly for Eliza.

Danny was not going to let Eliza get out of this easily. He was aware of the amount of time that had passed. He counted thirty seconds in his head. Shit! That's half of her time! I've got to break her. Danny was getting desperate. He was beginning to think Eliza wasn't ticklish on her feet. He decided that he should now focus on her gorgeous toes. Unbeknownst to Danny, Eliza's toes were the most ticklish part of her feet and her feet the most ticklish part of her body. As soon as she started to pull her toes back and tickle underneath them Eliza was convinced she was going to laugh. Her body was bouncing inside the drawer now, her hands starting to bang onto the metal underneath her, her arms desperately pulling at her restraints, but to no avail. They weren't going to let her go anywhere. She now counted 50 in her head. 10 seconds. She was only 10 seconds away from salvation. Danny was aware of this and decided to use the big guns. He wrapped his lips around her big toes and began to lick her toes with his tongue, but at the same time he tickled both of her feet. Eliza couldn't help it. It caught her by surprise. She squealed out loud. Danny immediately stopped. Eliza knew she had failed.

“I thought you had me for a moment there Eliza. 54 seconds. That's a really good effort, but you knew the rules. Now you really are all mine and the best thing is now I know how to really make you giggle.” She had fallen right into his trap. If she could've just kept quiet for 6 more seconds she would have been free, but she had blown it and now he knew that her toes would make her scream. But the thing that scared her most was the fact that when she had felt his tongue lapping over her toes, part of her enjoyed it! She couldn't deny it, even though it disgusted her to believe it. How in such a position could she be getting excited? He is cute, she thought to herself, but then realised that she shouldn't be trying to justify it. Damn it Eliza, pull yourself together!

Any thoughts that were in her head were pushed inside by the fact that Danny was tickling her feet once again, but this time he was not building up, he was running his fingers over both her soles. Now that he had broken her he wanted to keep the giggles coming. He was rapidly stroking his fingers down the middle of her soles, pulling her toes back to make them taut. Eliza Dushku was laughing like crazy now. After the little game they had played she was now even more sensitive than she had been. Whenever he would stroke near the part of her foot that joins with her toes her laughter would rise in pitch due to the fear that he was going to start tickling her toes once again. When he started scratching the balls of her feet softly she began squealing and couldn't prevent herself pleading once again.

“Danny hahahahaha please hehehehehehehe I can't hahahahaha take this anymore!”

“Oh I think you can Eliza and I think you will. Lets see how ticklish you are on those arches shall we?”

“Nooooooooo!” screamed Eliza, but she knew it wouldn't matter, he was going to do it regardless of what she said. Her arches were not usually that ticklish, but due to the relentless tickling she had already received they now felt as ticklish as her toes. He stroked all around her arches, scratching up to her delicate ankles, making sure not to leave any area untickled. He varied the pressure and used both his fingertips and nails. Every time he slightly altered his tickle attack Eliza would promptly respond, either by laughing harder, screaming louder or pleading higher. Danny continued this, but decided to attack her soles at the same time. There was no pattern in his tickling, which made it so much harder for Eliza to take, but during all her laughter she still couldn't shake the slight tingle she had gotten when he had briefly sucked on her toes. She had never had anyone pay such attention to her feet before, but she was partly beginning to enjoy it. She felt safe, which shocked her, but she really did.

“Time for another game Eliza. Are you ready to play?” Danny was still tickling her whilst he teased her further.

“No hohohohohoho! No more hahahahaha games!”

“I'm afraid so Eliza. You lost earlier so that made you mine remember? And I want to play a little game with you. I think its time to play...'This Little Piggy!'” If Eliza wasn't laughing so loud she would have screamed. He was going to focus on her toes! She would go crazy! But there was nothing she could do. “Now then, this little piggy went to market...” Danny grabbed Eliza's big toe on her left foot and started wiggling it. Eliza continued laughing. “This little piggy stayed at home...” More laughter. “This little piggy had roast beef...” Danny was now on the third toe and Eliza was really laughing now. “And this little piggy had none...” If Danny could see Eliza's face he would've seen her eyes bulge as she knew what was coming next. “And this little piggy went wee, wee, wee all the way home.” Once Danny had finished wiggling Eliza's smallest toe he pulled all of her toes back and tickled with great vigour underneath them. Eliza erupted with laughter. She hadn't reached levels of this magnitude before. She was going out of her mind. All she could think of were Danny's fingers scrabbling over the undersides of her lovely toes. He was running his fingers back and forth across her sensitive skin and every time forced Eliza to elicit more and more laughter. The tickling continued and Eliza was laughing so loud and with the sound echoing off the metallic drawer she was trapped inside, she couldn't hear what Danny had said. Because she hadn't heard him he seemed to intensify the stroking on her toes. The next time he spoke he said it louder and made sure that Eliza heard him. This time he wanted an answer.

“Can you hear me Eliza?” Despite the fact that he was waiting for a response, he didn't ease up on the tickling.

“YES HAHAHAHAHA!” she screamed.

“I have a question for you. Would you like to know what it is?” His playful taunting was adding to her desperation.

“YES HAHAHAHAHA TELL ME HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!”

“You have to make a choice. Do you think you can do that?”

“YES HAHAHAHAHA JUST ASK HAHAHAHAHA ME HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“I can either keep tickling your feet or I can worship your feet. What would you prefer?”

“WORSHIP HAHAHAHAHA!!” Eliza had shouted out her response before she had even had a chance to think about it. All she knew was that that tickling had to stop, so if that was the alternative she would take it.

“Beg me.” Danny had not finished teasing her body or her mind. Eliza couldn't believe it.

“PLEASE HEHEHEHEHEHEHE WORSHIP MY FEEEHEHEHEEEET!!”

“What would you like me to do?” He was making her spoon feed him. She knew what he wanted to hear and she couldn't help but say it.

“SUCK MY TOES!” Eliza again acted on impulse. She didn't really know what she was saying, but it seemed to work. As soon as she said it the tickling ceased. Eliza used this time to get her breath back. But also whilst she desperately sucked in the air she began thinking about what was going to happen. Danny was blatantly going to comply with her demand.

Eliza felt Danny take a hold of her right foot and felt his tongue softly run up her sole. Due to how sensitive she had become she laughed, but it didn't tickle anywhere near as much as his fingers had done, so she felt she had made the right choice. As his tongue lapped over her foot he began to massage it at the same time. Eliza's giggling began to subside and instead she couldn't help but begin to feel relaxed. The combination of the massaging and the tongue was making her muscles ease and all the tension she had felt within her body during the intense tickling began to disappear. Eliza hadn't felt this relaxed in a long time.
The tongue moved up Eliza's sole and eventually connected with the underside of her toes. But due to the massaging it still didn't tickle, but now it wasn't relaxing either...it was..kinda....nice! Danny's lips joined his tongue by paying attention to Eliza's toes and this sent a spark all the way up her leg and hit her in her womanhood. Eliza couldn't believe it, but she had to accept it, she was enjoying it! She presumed her body had decided that it was going to have to take whatever Danny did, so it might as well allow Eliza to embrace it and get the most out of it that she could. The feeling of Danny's lips and tongue wrapped around her toes was very erotic and she couldn't help the feeling of bliss that it was bringing her. She had never realised how erogenous a zone her feet could be.
The massaging started to become gentle stroking and this forced Eliza to elicit a few giggles. She didn't mind the giggling but what she did mind was the fact that she was becoming vocal and this meant she could no longer hide the pleasure she was receiving. Danny picked up on this.

“Did I hear you moan Miss Dushku?” Danny had stopped licking her toes, temporarily, to question her.

“No!” Eliza didn't mean to sound so indignant, but she didn't want to give Danny the pleasure of knowing that he was breaking her.

“Well I guess I shall have to continue to confirm my suspicions.” Eliza couldn't help but feel slightly pleased. Once again the licking and sucking began once again, as did the stroking, but now the stroking was becoming a bit quicker. It was becoming little tickles once again. Eliza's laughter began to increase once again, but as this occurred her accidental moans also became more regular. Danny again noticed and intensified the tickling.

“Don't tickle (oh my) hahahahaha. Please stop haha hahahahaha (ooh) hahahahahaha (oh God) hahahahahaha.” Eliza's laughter was regular once again and this meant that now her moans had intensified. Any hope of keeping them quiet was gone. Her body was betraying her. Everytime she felt Danny's tongue lap at her toes, switching from both her feet, more and more sparks were shooting up her legs and reaching her pussy. She could feel it becoming slightly damp and the more Danny licked and played with her feet the more she wanted his tongue to move up her body...wait! She hadn't just thought that had she? How could she after what he was putting her through? She couldn't help her attraction to him and she couldn't deny the feelings that were being forced on her. With her eyes tightly clenched she began to imagine him pleasuring her. But with the laughter still coming out her thoughts became vocalised. “Hahahahahaha stop...oh....God...hahahahahahaha...don't...hohohohohoho...oh...yeah....hahahahahhahaha...more.......hahahahahahaha....stop....tickling...hahahahahhahaha...kiss me....hahahahahaha!” Eliza's eyes burst open. Kiss Me! What was she thinking, how could she say that! Oh screw it, she thought, I want it!

The tickling and the foot worshiping ended. The drawer was pulled open and for the first time since Eliza had drunk the drink she could see Danny. Eliza was confused as to why he had stopped. He had got her to where he wanted her. What was he going to do now?

“I believe you are now ready Eliza.”

“Ready...for...what?” panted Eliza as she began to relax from the tickling, but also contended with her pulsating clitoris.

“For the final stage. I want to move you Eliza, can I trust you to co-operate?” It didn't really matter if Eliza wasn't willing as she was too tired from her surreal experience that she wouldn't have been able to put much of a fight.

“Yes,” was all Eliza said. Danny nodded, evidently pleased. He moved towards her head and leaned over to untie her left wrist restraint. As his head passed over her Eliza couldn't help herself but stretch her neck to attempt to kiss him. She was being driven by her womanhood now. She still had no control. Danny noticed this and complied, moving his head closer to hers so that their lips could connect. Danny's kiss was gentle and passionate. The sparks traveled down her body this time, but still reached the same destination. The kiss was long and Eliza loved it. Danny undid both her wrist restraints from the metal drawer, but then tied her wrists to each other.

“It's not that I don't trust you Eliza, but its part of my plans for you.” He was attempting to justify his reasons for keeping her restrained. She believed it was so that he could maintain an element of control over her.

“What have you done to me?” asked Eliza. It was more of a rhetorical question than one that she actually needed an answer for, but nevertheless Danny gave her one.

“I told you Eliza, I want to give you a night that you won't ever forget and we aren't finished yet, there's still more to come.” Danny moved down to the foot end of the drawer and untied her ankle restraints. As he did so he planted kisses all over her feet. Eliza made no effort to pull away. She liked it. Danny carried her from the drawer and sat her on the edge of a table, one of the ones the extras playing corpses would have laid upon. “I'm going to tie you again Eliza. Is that OK?” Danny was allowing Eliza to have some control, but this was all part of his grand plan. She didn't respond, just allowed herself to be manipulated as he wished. He untied her wrists, pulled her arms apart and tied them to the corners using the table legs. He then retied her ankles to the foot end table legs. Eliza Dushku was once again tied and vulnerable to Danny's tickling, but this time she was partly excited to see what else he had in store for her.

Danny had decided that it was time to attack Eliza's upperbody once again, but this time he was going to make it easier for him.

“Eliza, I want to make this experience better for both of us, but I need your permission. Are you now prepared to trust me enough that when I say I shan't hurt you I do truly mean I won't?”

“I...I do.” Eliza was angry at herself for the way she had been swayed, but she really did believe that she was safe. If he was going to hurt her or take advantage of her more so than he had, he would have done it by now.

“I'm pleased to hear that.” Danny moved over to one of the prop chest of drawers and pulled it open. He searched through the fake props contained within and eventually pulled out a scalpel. The scalpel had been used as decoration around the fake lab to give it more authenticity, but now it was going to serve a purpose.
Danny returned to the table and lifted the strap over Eliza's shoulder away from her skin. He then then sliced through the dress material. He proceeded to do this on the other shoulder, once again leaning over Eliza and as his face passed hers he again pressed his lips against hers for another passionate kiss. Danny then pulled the top of her dress down, over her breasts, past her belly button and resting it around her waist. Eliza's black bra was now exposed, containing her ample bosom.

“You are so gorgeous Eliza. You really are.” Danny had obviously learned somewhere that flattery will get you anywhere because he was really laying on the charm. Danny now cut through Eliza's bra, pulling it away from her body and leaving her top half fully nude. Eliza wasn't sure if she was genuinely happy about this, but the buzzing in her pussy again persuaded her that it was a good thing. Danny walked towards the top half of Eliza and commenced the stroking of her soft, smooth armpits. Eliza's laughter began once again and she was surprised. She thought that Danny had finished with the tickling, but this obviously wasn't the case. He wasn't messing around anymore, he was going full throttle, really putting Eliza through it. But as Danny tickled Eliza's armpits he climbed onto the table, sat astride of Eliza and began to suck on her breasts at the same time. Eliza's moans erupted! This was what she now craved, but at the same time she was hating it due to the tickling. The feeling of Danny's tongue lapping over her nipples was making her clitoris buzz like mad and it was screaming to be touched. But the feeling of Danny's fingertips in her armpits was making her scream for release.

“OH GOD HAHAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHA TICKLING DAHAHAHAHAHANNY!”

“I'll leave your armpits alone, but what about these ribs.” True to his words Danny wiggled his fingers down Eliza's body, from her armpits, down her sides, across her ribs and close to her waist. But the attention to her breasts was still being provided. Eliza really wanted to just relax and reach the climax that she was being denied, but Danny would not stop the tickling. Thankfully the rib and side tickling wasn't as bad as the previous tickling she had encountered and this therefore meant that the nipple sucking was more noticeable, thus more enticing. Eliza didn't care about her moans anymore. Danny was tickling her just enough to make her vocal, but due to the lightness of the stroking most of the noises coming out of her now were blatant moans of pleasure.

“Oh Danny....mmmm...oh yeah....hahahahaha...oh my God...hahahaha.”

“Congratulations Eliza.” Danny stopped the tickling and sucking and now sat up, looking down at his gorgeous captive. “You are truly ready, but only if you correctly answer this question. Do you want it?”

“Want...what?” Eliza was nervous. She knew what he was asking her, but she didn't know if she could actually ask for it, but it looked like it might be the only way she would receive it.

“You know what I'm talking about Eliza. Now tell me.” Danny started to gently massage Eliza's breasts, occasionally kissing them at the same time. It was his form of encouragement.

“Oh God...mmmmm...yes.”

“Yes what?”

“I.....oh Danny....mmmmm...I want.....oooh.....it.”

“And what is that?” asked Danny as he wrapped his tongue around her nipple and slowly slid his fingers down her waist, reaching her pelvic bone.

“I want to come!” yelled Eliza.

“I thought you'd never ask.” Danny climbed off of Eliza and using the scalpel once again cut through the rest of the dress. He pulled the remains away from her body and then cut through the black silk that his Eliza's womanhood from exposure. Her panties were pulled away and Eliza's glorious body was finally fully revealed. Danny again went to the drawers and this time pulled out a vibrator. This was planted by Danny prior to Eliza's arrival, it certainly wasn't around during the filming! He returned to the restrained Eliza and switched the vibrator on. He placed it against her throbbing clitoris. Eliza immediately moaned in pleasure. Danny started to plant kisses and lightly tickle her thighs, whilst keeping the vibrator pressed against her pulsing clit. Eliza was delighting in the mixed feelings; the vibrations against her womanly bud, the kisses on her thighs, the stroking on her vaginal lips. Each of these things were bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. Closer and closer to the release she had been going crazy for.

Danny adjusted his position and took Eliza's nipple in his mouth and began to stroke her ribs and sides. As soon as Eliza felt his tongue connect once again with her breast she came in a loud and extremely satisfying orgasm, perhaps the biggest she had ever had. Unbeknownst to Eliza her body had been crying out for it the moment that Danny had trapped her inside the morgue drawer, hell probably from the moment she first saw him! But her brain was preventing her from realising it. Once he had started on her feet the brain gave up and allowed the body to enjoy and now Eliza was so glad it had. Her body had gone limp from the powerful explosion that had taken place between her legs, but affected her entire body. But Danny wasn't done yet.

“Eliza, I want you to choose either left or right.” Eliza was confused by the question, considering the massive orgasm she had just received her brain wasn't really listening or working correctly anyway so she just responded.

“Left.” Danny moved to her left ankle and untied it. He then took a hold of the ankle in his hand and began to suck on her toes, lick her foot and gently tickle it. Due to the orgasm Eliza was even more sensitive, so she started laughing as much as her body would allow. But the sucking and licking was making her moan again and already her clit was starting to buzz once more and not from the after effects of the orgasm. So when Danny pressed the vibrator against her exposed womanhood she immediately began to feel a mix of torment and pleasure.

“OOOOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOODD HAHAHAHAHA MMMMMMMMMM OH DAAHAHAHAHAAANNNY THAT'S HAHAHAHAHA SO GOOOOOD MMMMMMMMMM MY FEEEHEHEHEEEET HAHAHAHAHA I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!” Once again Eliza erupted in a massive orgasm and before she had a chance to react Danny dropped the vibrator and began to massage her clitoris with his fingers, whilst pushing his other fingers inside her open vagina. The fingers easily slid in as Danny massaged and stroked inside her damp pussy. But he also kept on sucking and licking her foot and Eliza made no effort to pull her foot away. She was loving the attention and it didn't take long for her to orgasm for a third time.

Danny gave her brief rest bite as he moved back to her right ankle and released it from its ties. Now both feet were free, but again Eliza was completely submissive to Danny as he pulled both her feet towards her bottom. He now placed his tongue on Eliza's clitoris and slowly and softly began to lick it. As he did this he stroked both of Eliza's feet with his fingers, sometimes tickling, sometimes massaging, but either way combined with Danny eating her pussy it made Eliza experience pleasure like she had never known. She couldn't believe how great it felt to have her feet tickled as she was being given oral pleasure. The tickling was making her laugh, but she didn't care as it felt so good!

“HAHAHAHAHAHA MMMMMMMMMM OH DANNY HAHAHAHAHA OH GOOD GOD! HAHAHAHAHA MMMMMMMMMM OH YEAH, OH GOD YESSS HAHAHAHAHA IT FEELS HAHAHAHAHA SO GOOD MMMMMMMMMM MY FEET HOHOHOHOHOHO I LOVE IT HAHAHAHAHA OH GOD, OH GOD YES, OH DANNY I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD OH DANNNNNNNYY!!” Eliza's fourth and final orgasm was the most intense and most amazing she had ever had. She had never felt pleasure so immense and didn't believe she ever would again, despite how much she might want too. Once she had finished screaming her head off in orgasmic bliss Eliza slumped to the table and fell unconscious. She was so fatigued she couldn't help but fall asleep.

When Eliza woke up she was all alone. Danny had gone. She had been released from her wrist binds and was curled up naked on top of the table, a white sheet laid upon her and a cushion under her head. Eliza couldn't believe how surreal the 'party' had become, but she had never been to one that was so much fun! Danny had promised to give her a night she would never forget and would crave for all her life and he had certainly been true to her word. Once Eliza had stopped reminiscing on the events that had taken place only an hour ago she suddenly realised that her dress and lingerie had been torn apart by Danny and his scalpel. She suddenly panicked, realising she had nothing to wear. She around the fake morgue and noticed something lying in the drawer where she had previously been tickle tortured. She got up from the table and went to it. Inside was a lab coat, similar, if not the one, that Eliza would have worn when playing Tru Davies. She wrapped the coat around her naked body and did the buttons up. It covered her satisfactorily. She picked up her black heels that were also inside and put them on her feet, which were still pink due to all the attention they had received. Eliza was about to leave when she noticed one last item sitting in the drawer. It was an average sized badge. Upon the badge was a picture of a feather and behind it a drawing of a mouth with a tongue poking out. Eliza realised that it must be Danny's 'calling card' so to speak. Whereas at the beginning of the night she would have thrown the badge away, or perhaps taken it to the police she now proudly pinned it to the pocket of the lab coat, which is what she believed Danny had hoped. With a big smile on her face Eliza decided that it was time for her to go home and so for possibly the last time she walked out of the fake morgue, but she hoped that maybe she would get invited to another reunion party one day.

THE END.

Last edited:

Cool story man. You know, most Celeb Fiction can seem quite unbelievable sometimes but after reading this carefully, I realized, in the world you created in order for what happens in it to happen, it actually does all make sense and is rather plausable. You did that, IMO, mostly through dialogue, which was pretty damn good. The inner thoughts were cool too. I like how you showed what someone says and what someone does can sometimes be two completely different things. I also enjoyed your descriptions. I know you said SMG was next but it'd be interesting to see what you could do with original characters that aren't celebrities.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back