• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Magnanomous Offer, A Mid Fall Magical Ride, And, The End Of The Rainbow?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys were preparing for their playoff date against the Cubs with workouts. Before the first game, Mitch was summoned into the team offices by manager Elmont Koehler, and GM Lee Sniderman. "We know that Naomi and you are having problems, so, win, lose , or draw, this month, we have been authorized by management to make you a contract offer for next year. We will be making one to Naomi as well. This is for both of you only. We will not be talking contract with any of the twenty three other players until after the season. If you both to accept these offers, there are clauses in the contracts that they become null and void if you mention them to anyone else" Sniderman said. Mitch sighed :"Guys, I appreciate this more than you can know. Honestly, I haven't thought of anything beyond the playoffs. Naomi and I are having serious problems, and I have other issues as well. I dont know if I even want to play baseball beyond this month. Is this a "Take it or leave it, drop dead offer?" Mitch asked. "No, of course not. You can play out the season, and make your decision after the season, like you always do. We just wanted to offer you this, to get a head start" Sniderman replied. "I appreciate that. That being said, I can't sign anything now. I need to see how this postseason goes, and what happens with Naomi and me. I'll have to decline now, but I will let you both know" Mitch said. "Okay, fine. Take your time" Elmont said. Naomi was summoned into the office as well, and offered a deal. In front of Mitch, she, too, declined, saying she didnt know if she wanted to go back to acting full time after the season. So, the two players would enter October not knowing if it would be their last.

In the meantime, important baseball business opened on that Tuesday in Paradise, as the Division Series kicked off, against the Chicago Cubs. Gil Belllows was on the mound to begin the series. He allowed one run in six innings, as the Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie, with a run in the eighth, for a 2-1 opening game win. The next day, Charlize Theron pitched. Paradise hit three solo homers, and Charlize fired eight shutout innings. The bullpen finished in the ninth, and the Good Guys took a two game to none lead, with a 3-0 winning decision.

After an off day on Thursday, the teams met in Chicago on Friday afternoon. Neve Campbell started, and, with the wind blowing out at Wrigley Field, got hammered to the tune of nine runs. Paradise could not recover, and fell, 9-4. Gil Bellows went back to the mound on Saturday afternoon. With the wind blowing in that day, Bellows shut out the Cubs for six innings. Paradise got one run in the eighth, and Kate Hudson finished the job, as the Good Guys advanced to the National League Championship Series, with a 1-0 win. The NLCS would begin on Tuesday night in Paradise.

The team flew home, worked out, and prepared for the NLCS, which would be against the New York Mets. That series began on Tuesday night, in Paradise. Charlize Theron would kick things off. Charlize pitched a good game, allowing two solo homers. Paradise rallied from a 2-1 deficit in the eighth, to score three times, as Hudson put the Mets down in the ninth, for a 4-2 opening game win. Neve Campbell pitched on Tuesday. She gave up three runs in six innings, but the Good Guys had to rally from a 3-2 deficit, to score two runs in the seventh. Kate made things interesting in the ninth, but got out of trouble, to secure a 4-3 victory, that put the Good Guys halfway to the World Series.

The teams flew to New York, and took Thursday off, before playing Game Three at Shea Stadium on Friday night. Gil Bellows would pitch Game Three. Gil allowed but one run in seven innings, but the Mets were better, giving up nothing to the Good Guys, and getting their first win of the series, with a 1-0 victory. Charlize pitched in Game Four. Paradise scored four early runs, and then watched the Mets come back to tie the score by the sixth. In the eighth, the Good Guys pushed across two runs. Hudson had some fancy footwork to do in the ninth, but she put the Good Guys one win from another World Series, with a 6-4 win. Neve Campbell pitched Game Five, and gave up five early solo homers. The Good Guys could do nothing offensively, and the Mets sent the series back to Paradise, grabbing a 5-0 triumph.

The Good Guys and Mets traveled back to Paradise, with an off day Monday, and Game Six on Tuesday evening, with the Good Guys one win from another World Series. Gil Bellows would be on the mound in Game Six. Inning after inning moved by, with the game scoreless. Finally, in the seventh, the Good Guys hit two solo homers. Paradise gave back a run in the eighth, and Kate came in for the ninth, with the crowd loud. A ground ball, was followed by a strikeout. Then, a high pop up was hit to the shortstop, Tommy Cruise. Cruise yelled "I got it!" The ball came down, and landed in his glove, and the Good Guys were going to another World Series, beginning this time in Paradise, against who else but the Yankees, that upcoming Saturday night .

After the ball landed in Cruise's glove, the crowd gave a big cheer, and the team hugged on the field. In the clubhouse, the mood was reserved. "One more leg. I am saying nothing, until we've crossed that" Manager Koehler said.

The Good Guys had workouts in the days leading up to the Series, before the World Series opened against the Yankees, on Saturday night. Gil Bellows opposed the Yanks Mike Mussina. Mussina gave up two early Good Guy home runs, as Bellows allowed two hits in six innings. Naomi, Amanda Bynes, and finally Hudson, put the Yankees down, and the Good Guys had a 2-1 opening game win. Charlize opposed the Yankees Chin Min Wang in Game Two. Theron gave up two solo homers, and a run scoring double. The Good Guys trailed, 3-1 in the sixth, before erupting for four runs in that frame. Hudson got base runners on in the ninth, but got out of the jam, as the Good Guys were halfway home, with a 5-3 victory, that gave them a two game to none lead.

The Good Guys and Yanks flew to New York for Game Three, which was played on Tuesday night at Yankee Stadium, following a Monday workout. The Yankees Andy Pettite would oppose the Good Guys Neve Campbell. Campbell gave up three runs in her six innings of work, but Pettite was much better, giving up no runs until the eighth. Mariano Rivera, of all people, gave the Good Guys a run in the ninth, but the three run deficit was too much to overcome, and the Good Guys lost, 3-1, putting the Yankees back in the Series. Gil Bellows pitched in Game Four, against Mussina. Both pitchers gave up only one run until the seventh. In the seventh, Paradise got several run scoring hits, and came up with another in the ninth. The Good Guys led
5-1, which became 5-2, 5-3, and finally 5-4, until the Yankees had the tying run at third base, and finally made the last out, against Amanda Bynes. The Good Guys had their win in New York, abit just barely, and now, had three chances to win that coveted last game, for a happy ending. Charlize pitched Game Five, but it was really no contest. She got bashed around, giving up five runs in five innings. The Good Guys tried to rally, but fell short, succumbing 5-3. Now, the Good Guys were going home, needing to win one game, to become Champions.

After workout day Friday, a sellout crowd gathered at Good Guy Stadium on a beautiful Saturday evening, for Game Six of the World Series. Pettite would once again match up with Neve Campbell. Neve allowed one hit, a solo homer, as the Yankees led, 1-0 into the sixth. Then, a base hit by Tom Cruise, was followed by an out, and another out. Ed Burns stepped up, and drilled a 406 foot bomb off Pettite, to give Paradise the lead! Koleher then turned the game over to his bullpen. Naomi pitched a scoreless seventh, Hayden, who was in the bullpen during the postseason, gave the Yankees nothing in the eighth. Then, with a one run lead, the bullpen doors swung open, and out came Kate, owner of a major league leading 45 saves during the regular season. Now, the Good Guys were asking Kate to save one last game, that would be the ultimate game. The Yankees had the top of the order up, so the game was far from over. Johnny Damon, after fouling off several pitches, grounded to Ed Burns at third base. Derek Jeter, also after a seven pitch battle with Kate, fouled out. Now, who else but baseball's best player, Arod, would stand between the Good Guys, and another World Series win. Kate could pitch around Arod, but didnt want to face a go ahead run, with Rivera lurking to pitch the bottom of the ninth, in the Yankees pen. Kate wanted to make sure it didnt get that far, and wanted it to end in that inning. Two balls, were followed by an outside corner strike, and another strike. Then, Kate made a pitch on the outside corner, and Arod swung. It was hit deep, but not home run distance. Mitch backed up, just shy of the wall, and put it in his glove, and the Good Guys were baseball's champions one more time!

After Mitch caught the line drive, he dropped to one knee, and clutched the ball, tears in his eyes, wondering for a moment if that would be the last play he ever made in major league baseball. Mitch's outfield mates came over, and the three outfielders hugged, before everyone made their way into the infield, for the celebration. As the players stood on the pitcher's mound hugging, and the crowd was going beserk, and We Are The Champions played over the PA system, Mitch and Naomi found each other, and exchanged a cool hug. The team then made its way to the clubhouse. After the trophy presentation, the Good Guys eleventh World Championship, the interviews began: "Mitch, does this ever get old. How does this one feel?" "It never gets old. This is the greatest feeling. It was a fun series. I congratulate the Yankees, who had a good year, but I'm happy we came out on top" Mitch said. The team spent about an hour drinking champange, and giving interviews to the media, before showering, and gathering at the hotel, for dinner, and a celebration.

After the team had a much needed rest on Sunday, the victory parade took place on Monday in downtown Paradise. There were the usual speeches, and, when Mitch spoke, he was asked the predictable question :Was he was coming back next year? Mitch took a deep sigh, and then said. "I dont want to stand here and make a promise to everyone that I cant keep. I am so humbled and honored to be here. I love all the fans, and my teammates, but I have some thinking to do. I wont wait too long, but, I need to take all this in. I've told Elmont and Lee this, a while ago, but it was our secret. I promise I wont take too long, and, whatever I decide, I thank all the fans for their love and support through the years. This has truly been a wonderful ride, and, even if it ends now, I can say I had such fun during my over two decades with this team. I am a Good Guy forever, even if I never play another game on the field" Mitch said.

The team held its last tickle party of the year, on Tuesday night, before scattering for the winter. After Mitch's announcement, the team wanted him punished. He was dragged to the tickle table, and tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in his boxer shorts. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA! Working down, Charlize Theron was next, attacking Mitch on his underarms, sides, and ribs, and belly, with fingers, counting his ribs:HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! OMG NO! Moving down, Neve Campbell was the next ler, tickling Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, causing his legs to buck:HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! Finally, Hayden and Hilary Duff positioned themselves at each of Mitch's feet, and tickled him with long fingernails that they had put on, feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice. Mitch went beserk, howling with laughter, and moving his feet as far as the bounds would allow:HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! LONG FINGERNAILS A FUCKING KILLER! GET OFF! IAM GOING TO GET THE TWO OF YOU SO BAD! NOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Mitch was untied.

So, it had been the ultimate happy ending for the Good Guys. Was the triumphant World Series really Mitch's swan song? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well like it should be, the Good Guys are on the top of the world again. This fan is hoping Mitch will come back for another year but we'll see. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Hopefully Mitch will decide to come back for another year.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back