• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attn: Josie the ticklish pussycat

blootwentytoo

TMF Poster
Josie,

I'm dying to read all the stories that used to be posted on your site. I remember you also had a sick collection of stories in your "binary" section. I can't find any of these stories anywhere else. Would you please, please, please repost them on here. or maybe I can bribe you into e-mailing them to me?

Josie,

I'm dying to read all the stories that used to be posted on your site. I remember you also had a sick collection of stories in your "binary" section. I can't find any of these stories anywhere else. Would you please, please, please repost them on here. or maybe I can bribe you into e-mailing them to me?

Greetings from beyond the lurking glass, blootwentytoo. While your princess is in another castle, I do have a substantial amount of the stories from that website saved. I'm going to go ahead and post up a zip for you. I apologize in advance if this is against the rules or has already been covered in another post. This is a wee bit sloppy and I think there's multiple copies of the same story in there, but I'm just slightly too lazy to go about fixing that. Have at you, my good man. As I said, it's not complete, but it's a start.

I'm looking for something that I could only ever find on that site. Its filename was 'ticktort'... :/

Nice. I haven't seen that Pedicure story in quite awhile.

This is the only file I could find with that name. This was a story I was looking for as well so thanks for helping me find it.

Any chance of finding the rest of the missing stories?

My favorite was "Ticklish Julie" -- about a hot young ad assistant who gets tickle-tortured by a coule of clients, while her husband watches.

a story

does anyone have a copy of the story tie ball game little leaugue style it used to be on josies page

I remember that when i want ot the ticklish pussycat site there was one story that i loved, i guess any male would. It was the story of a soroirty taking revenge on intruder and having his ex giving away all his most ticklish spots and denying him the pleasure of orgasim even though forcing him to extremes.

I cant remember the name of it but would KILL to read it again. I never really liked the ending but what can you do.

I remember the "Ticklish Dungeon" text adventure game on her site was both free and one of hottest things ever. MTJ should contact her (or the game's author) and sell it along with their "A New Project" game.

I remember that when i want ot the ticklish pussycat site there was one story that i loved, i guess any male would. It was the story of a soroirty taking revenge on intruder and having his ex giving away all his most ticklish spots and denying him the pleasure of orgasim even though forcing him to extremes.

I cant remember the name of it but would KILL to read it again. I never really liked the ending but what can you do.

that wouldnt be Coreys Crime and Punishment story would it?

Sadly no, though it is one of my personal favorites......yeah i know being tied up and tickled by 2 girls, what guy WOULDNT love that. Though i think id probalby be able to die happy if that happened.....**hint hint ladies**

I went to the Wayback Machine on the www.archive.org page and typed in the link from her page:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.duh.org/~josie/

When I clicked around on the different pages from the different dates, I could still access many of the story links. It's great to read some of these that I never got the chance to read (because I was a little underage at the time).

Thank you for the link, but am I the only one who can only access one page, the 1999 page? It seems odd to me that that is the only page that seems to be working for me, so I'm wondering if I'm the only one having this problem.

Also, on a different note, does anybody have the complete "Choose Your Own Tickle" "The Kidnapping of Princess Josie" story? I started reading it, but I can only get through to a few pages of it. It would be cool if somebody saved the whole thing.

The whole "Choose Your Own Tickle" idea was pretty cool. Does anybody know if there were any other similar stories written later?

I tried writing one but found out how much work is involved in linking all the pages.

After that I've written a program that allows you to create such a story without having to do the links manually. It was tested by myself and some of the people on tickle-theatre but never really caught on.

I was thinking about putting it up on a hosting site but lost interest.

I can't get the choose your own tickle thing to work. Is anyone else having better luck?

I can't get the choose your own tickle thing to work. Is anyone else having better luck?

Like I said in my post, I can only get through a few pages. Are you able to get through the first few pages, or is it just not working at all for you?

Sorry for the thread necro, but I come bearing something mildly reminiscent of a gift. Tickledorange was on to something with the wayback machine. Normally I wouldn't go through all this trouble, but I like this site and spend a good deal of time lurking here, lol. I figured it would be nice to give back a little. I went ahead and used the wayback machine to navigate josie's site and I saved each story that could be salvaged using it. I was pretty rigorous about this, so you don't need to worry about me missing anything that wasn't broken.

There were a good ~25 stories that were unavailable and the entire story folder of the binaries section was also unavailable (much to my dismay). However, I did manage to snag about 90 or so pages of them. Between this archive and my original post, we should have quite a few of the stories. I didn't bother checking for duplicates between this new archive and my old one, sorry :(

What a site, and what a story collection!

Three cheers for Josie :)

I did a grab of the site in 2000 and here are all the files. The stories are all .txt format but there seem to be more of them than in the later versions of the site.

This is an awesome thread.

Tons of stories available here and many within these files that i don't even remember reading in the first place.

Lots of good stuff from the early days of the fetish.

Anyone have any more of the old classics?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back