• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for Jeff or a mod

heh, thats cool dude, i hope they go with it :D

I have no intent to add an emoticon which would only have one use, to make Golden Rule Violations.

No it's not happening.

Myriads

An emoticon that gives the finger, is basically saying "Fuck you" to the person who's post you are commenting upon with it. Thats a GR violation. Why would I add an emoticon whos only use would be to get people edited/banned?

It's not happening.

Myriads

An emoticon that gives the finger, is basically saying "Fuck you" to the person who's post you are commenting upon with it. Thats a GR violation. Why would I add an emoticon whos only use would be to get people edited/banned?

It's not happening.

Myriads

Ah ok,i thought it was a guy pointing to a post above,not giving someone the finger.Time for new glasses i guess.Thanks Tzar for clearing that up.

Judging from the shape of the hand, to me it looks like the smiley is pointing with its index finger, not middle finger.

I don't particularly like the icon, but I don't think it's offensive either.

I'm not sure if that's the 'ol bird or not but it makes little difference to this one; the icon seems to be indicating that the post above is totally laughable and worth ridicule. While amusing uses could be had (for instance, to indicate any post I have made) I can easily see it used as a substitute for the classic GR violation reply: "that's stupid/retarded/idiotic/etc".

I'm not sure if that's the 'ol bird or not but it makes little difference to this one; the icon seems to be indicating that the post above is totally laughable and worth ridicule. While amusing uses could be had (for instance, to indicate any post I have made) I can easily see it used as a substitute for the classic GR violation reply: "that's stupid/retarded/idiotic/etc".

I didn't see it in that way at all,my bad.:eek:

oooh,. i wouldnt say its a that sort of finger, ide say its clearly a "laughing at post above" but i see how it could be mis-read by people or simply used for the wrong reasons

Good call :)

For what it's worth, I'm not nuts about it either way.

Damn. I thought it was just saying that what's above was funny. Guess I got the trunk of this elephant, and y'all have the leg...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back