• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why No uk mainstream scenes lately?

footticklerman

TMF Novice
We have waited long for some tickle scenes in the uk as there doesn't appear to have been anything for ages apart from a guy having an insect crawl over his chest whilst strapped to a table on Brainiac. No hardly anything on tv programmes and films whether it be male or female. Perhaps those that make them are aware of tickle/foot fetishists and have to not include this type of content. For instance 'T4 on the beach',you never see any of the presenters or bands interviewed in bare feet and you would have thought they would have included some tickling/bare feet challenges/Games by now such as Buried in Sand/Stocks/whose feet are these?, it would make my day to see McFly,Rick Edwards bare feet tickled. Why don't they in Big Brother have the housemates punished by being put in the stocks instead of prison. I am sure others have thought of this as well. It's a pity that there isn't a game show on tv devoted to tickling torture and feet games and challenges. Maybe one day in the future. I think that there seemed to be much more on tv 4-11 years ago. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

yes, you have a point - I'm surprised no tickling has been reported in the latest series of big brother.

and i've not seen any tickling scenes in any of the uk soaps lately - i watch tv less then i used to, but i still a fair eye out for such scenes

I don't think it is a case of "We would normally tickle some people, but some viewers might get a kick out of it. Maybe we'll leave it out?" As much as i'd love more tickling on TV, unless you have a writer/producer who is a tickle fetishist it is just not going to cross their minds to have tickling on the show. Also, while some of the housemates in BB being tickled is a nice recurring fantasy i have every year, it is next to impossible, seeing as they can't really torture someone on national TV against their will.

That said, maybe it has crossed their minds, but the celebrity/whatever who was going to get tickled refuses to go along with it because of how ticklish they are? That is the closest thing to a silver lining i can get.

Until then, we all have our imagination, let it run wild. Or, go to university and study media studies like me so you can one day direct/produce these shows and force some tickling in yourself. (That isn't the only reason i took the course though :))

An absolute wealth of mainstream UK tickling has gone unrecorded on channels such as Babestation and Babecaste over the last six years, and unfortunately those shows have now changed formats and involve very little tickling.

An absolute wealth of mainstream UK tickling has gone unrecorded on channels such as Babestation and Babecaste over the last six years, and unfortunately those shows have now changed formats and involve very little tickling.

Yep, it's a crime :(

I know.... it just that everythings gotten quiet over here. I've been on the look out for something new, but its managed to evade me for now.

And as for babestation, babecast, its nowhere near as good as it was. Hopefully soon we'll see something to keep us all happy for ages...

Big Brother UK

Actually, although I've not see any tickling on this years UK Big brother... Dale did admit to having 'Dead ticklish feet' when asked if he'd ever had a foot massage. Google search it and see.

I take it that Babecastle and Babestation featured all females being tickled and was only available on sky, my only interest is males having their bare feet tickled. Yes i would have liked to have seen Dale have his feet tickled on Big Brother.

looks like there has been a uk soap tickle in eastenders - rita simmons - roxi - look out for it on tomorrows omnibus show

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back