• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spiderman tickle (Kirsten Dunst-slightly adult)

sportsfan1129

Spiderman Tickle (Kirsten Dunst)

This is my first post, so let me know what you think.

Harry has been dying to know who Spiderman is and seek his revenge. The only problem is he does not know Spiderman’s identity. He does however have many villains at his disposal due to his wealth, and he knows Peter knows. So he has to pry it out of him.
Peter and Mary Jane are out on a date, when all of a sudden a cop car speeds by. She knows he has to go, so they kiss and he is on his way, she says she’ll see him back at her apartment. On her way back, she is grabbed by a set of mechanical arms, as Dr. Octopus is now taking her somewhere. He knocks her out, and blindfolds her. She wakes up, surrounded by Harry (in goblin form), Venom, Sandman, and Dr. Octopus. She goes to move, and she can’t. She is tied spread eagle, still wearing her skirt, short sleeve shirt, and knee high boots. Harry is the first to speak.
“So, we know you know who Spiderman is. Peter had to have told you, who is he?”
“I won’t tell you.”
“MJ, we dated for awhile, I know your weaknesses.”
“Go ahead, I’ll never tell, Spiderman will be here by the time you break me.”
“Suit yourself.”
Harry walks to the top of the table she is strapped to, and slowly starts gliding his fingertips down her arms.
“Hehehehe” she lightly giggles. “It won’t hehe work!”
“Oh really?” he answered as he started a full out tickle assault on her underarms.
HAHAHAHA…OH MY GOD, STO-HAHAHAHAHA-OP HAR-HAHA-RRY! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
“Very well, I’ll stop…tickling up here.” With that said, he pointed to Venom for some assistance, and Venom ripped her shirt off, leaving her in a bra, skirt, and her knee high boots.
Harry first started lightly stroking her bulging nipples, stating “don’t worry MJ, we will come back to these later. If tickling doesn’t work, teasing and denying you will do the trick.”
With that said, he then started tickling her ribs, and she was screeching.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HARRY! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
“All you have to do is tell…”
HAHA-NEV-HAHAHAHAHA-ER. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Harry kept the tickling going for awhile, her nipples got harder, her eyes started tearing up, her breathing was harder. He decided to be mean and start teasing her.
After about 2 minutes of no tickling, he reached under her skirt, and cut her soaking wet panties off. He grabbed a vibrator, and started pushing really hard against her clit, and she was started to moan.
Oh….ohhh…OHHHHHHHHHH!
She was clearly enjoying this, but he thought it was too much. As she was on the verge of cumming, he removed the vibrator, and it drove her crazy, he could tell.
He then motioned to Dr. Octopus, he used 2 of his arms to hold her knees down, as Harry uncuffed her ankles, removed her boots, and recuffed her as Doc Oc held her in place. Harry then went up to cut her bra off. She was now strapped down, spread eagle, and nothing but a skirt on. She needed badly to be finished, but Harry had other thoughts.
He grabbed 2 feathers and walked back to the top of the table, dragged them down her underarms, to her neck, to her now very erect nipples, to her ribs, to her stomach, then to her thighs, then her knees, and he stopped at the shins.
“Tell me MJ, where was your most ticklish spot again?”
“You know you sick bastard!”
“I…I don’t quite remember.”
“You animal, you know it’s my feet. And you know I just got them pedicured because I get a pedicure every Monday.”
“Yes I do…”
But he was not going to tickle her feet yet, he wanted the anticipation to get to her. He walked over to her right foot, and placed his hand on her toes, before reaching with his other hand and tickling her knee. This was both a pain and pleasure for her, as much as it tickled, it turned her on.
HAHAHA..YOU…HAHAHA SICK ANIMAL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He then proceeded to tickle both her knees, the fronts and the backs. It drove her absolutely crazy. She needed the tickling to stop, and something either deep inside her, rubbing her clit, or both. But that relief would not come. Harry then had sandman motioned over.
Sandman used his strength to rip the skirt off the young girl. She was now laying there naked, and Harry called Venom to come over. After whispering in his ear, Venom stuck his long tongue out, and ran it up Mary Jane’s left sole. As Harry used both feather’s on her right.
OH MY GOD!!!!! STOP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T TAKE IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Harry then called Sandman to tickle her other foot, and then whispered some instructions to Doc Oc. Dr Octopus grabbed three vibrators. One small, one big, and one shaped like a dildo. Doc Oc reached the small one under and put it in her butt as she was thrusting from the tickling. He took the dildo shaped, and stuck it deep inside her. He then took the third, the big powerful one, and pressed it firmly against her clit. All this as Sandman and Venom were sucking her toes and raking their fingers up and down her soles.
HAHA..OHHHHHHHHHHH…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Harry then took his webcam, called Peter, sent Peter to a private location, and had Peter look in the camera. He saw MJ bound, tickled, and taken advantage of.
“Harry, stop it.”
“Then tell me who he is, we are not going to let her cum, and we are not going to let her go until we find out who he is. Come on Pete, do you want her to suffer on your behalf.”
“Harry, you know I don’t know and I can’t tell you.”
“Okay guys, stop!”
With that said, Harry stripped out of his goblin costume, and was completely naked, and then laid on the table next to her.
“Tell me Pete, or I am going to go crazy with this horny little bitch if you don’t tell.”
“Fine, tell me where to meet you, we’ll do this in person. I’ll give you the name if you give me MJ.”
“I’ll send you right to this room. We are in my house, the backroom in my basement, I suggest you hurry.”
He then closed the connection, and resumed everyone back to their spots. Doc Oc vibrating in 3 spots, Sandman and Venom on her toes and soles. He walked to the top of the table, and started stroking her nipples, and sucking of them. She was on the verge of orgasm, and Harry told everyone to stop and leave.
“So MJ, you’re little boyfriend is gonna bail you out, but not before I have my way with you.”
“You won’t get away with this…”
Harry started at the bottom of the table, and and started sucking the toes and licking the sole of her right foot, as he reached his arm over with the feather and tickled her left.
HAHAHAHAHA! STOP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD!!!! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HA-HAHAHAHA-RRY!!!!
He then kept sucking her toes, but reached a hand up and started rubbing her clit.
HAHAHA..OHHH..HAHAHAHAHA…OOOHOOOOHOOOH…HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He then grabbed the big vibrator, and put it on her clit til she came with an earth-shattering orgasm. Then all of a sudden, there was a bang on the door, Spiderman came barging in, knocked Harry out, and locked him in a closet outside the room.
“Well…about time you showed up. Now help me get out and dressed.”
Peter took off the mask. “You think I’d let an opportunity like this go by?” he said with a grin…

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back