• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story - You Need to Learn the Rules (M/F, feet)

phantom110

TMF Regular
Hello all! Well, I've been lurking here for a few years, and finally decided to write a story. I would very much like constructive criticism regarding the story, and if I get enough positive feedback, I'll do a sequel. This part introduces the characters, and gives a little background, if there should happen to be a sequel. Enjoy!

You Need to Learn the Rules
By phantom110
Part 1

“Bye, Honey. I’ll see you after work,” said Tom as he kissed his fiancé’ Kristin. “Don’t wait up for me, I’ll see you later.” As he walked out the door, he thought what a lucky man he was. Here he was barely 21, engaged to this beautiful 20 year old woman. Kristin stood about 5’9” with long brown hair down to her shoulders, green eyes, and a 34-C cup size. Tom’s favorite part, however, were her huge size 10 feet. Her toes were long, and her arches were so high that they always came over the top of the 3” heels she wore to work. Kristin received a pedicure weekly, so as to maintain the softness and beauty of her feet. She always painted her nails, usually an understated purple, but this week they were a titillating light pink, which looked beautiful next to her turquoise toe ring. Tom’s very favorite thing about her feet, however, was how horrifically ticklish they were.
Everyone was thrilled about their upcoming wedding, except for one person: Tom’s best friend Amy. Amy was an equally stunning 20 year old strawberry-blonde. Her hair was nowhere near as long as Kristin’s, usually worn down to about her ears. She had striking blue eyes, and was just slightly bustier than Kristin, wearing a 34-D. Her feet, however, were smaller than Kristin’s, but equally attractive. Amy wore a size 7 1/2 , also with long toes. In fact, her 2nd toe was just a big longer than her big toe, and Tom had always loved that about her feet, and had stolen many a glance at her perfect peds. Amy usually got French tips done with her weekly pedi, and was also insanely ticklish.
Tom had a raging foot fetish that went hand-in-hand with his tickling fetish. He particularly loved seeing and tickling feet in thin little ankle socks. This little fact escaped almost no-one, particularly his best friend and fiancé’. Before, and even when he was with Kristin, Amy frequently teased Tom with her pretty feet, coming over to their place, removing her shoes to reveal his favorite socks that were thin enough to see the color of her nail polish, and plop her feet in his lap and ask him for foot rubs. He would generally oblige her, only giving minor little tickles, but Amy knew it was only a matter of time before he wouldn’t be able to stand it anymore and tickle her for real. That day came about one month prior, while Kristin was at work. Amy practiced her other favorite way of teasing him. She would lie down in front of the TV and strike “the pose” so as to block his view of the TV show. He didn’t mind much this time, however, as he’d hidden some rope between the cushions of the couch. The fun part was, however, Amy was wearing a cute pair of may Janes, and she hadn’t removed them. Tom had a rule that no shoes were allowed in his apartment (if you were a female, anyway), and this is where he got her. “You know, Amy,” he had said. “Shoes aren’t allowed in this apartment.” “Oh yeah,” she replied without looking back at him, “what are you gonna do? Tickle me?” “Damn right!” he responded, grabbing her ankles and tying them together. “Hey, what are you doing? This isn’t fair!” yelled Amy.
“It’s gonna get much less fair in a minute. Put your hands behind your back if you want to make this quick” Amy obliged as she didn’t want this tickling to be too horrible, and Tom then tied her wrists together and connected them to her ankles, securing her in a delicious hogtied. “Let’s adjourn to the bedroom, shall we?” asked Tom as he picked Amy up off the ground. “What a beautiful outfit, Sweetie,” he said as he laid her on the bed, “does that shirt plunge down far enough? And I love those tight little jeans. Now, what do you say?” Amy was confused. “Umm, sorry about the shoes?”
“You’re about to be,” said Tom as he moved to the foot of the bed. Amy was starting to get scared. Tom had tickled her a little bit before, but she had never been immobilized, and it had always been playful. Tom meant business this time, and she knew it. “What cute shoes, too. A pity you didn’t remove them in time. But here, let me do it for you…” Tom went to the right shoe and grabbed in by the heel. Just as he was starting to pry the shoe off of her foot, Amy yelled “Tom, please don’t do this. I’m really sorry about the shoes! Isn’t there some way we can work this out? I can pose for pictures for you; you know, wear some really sexy outfit and let you take pictures? Or I could clean your place, or cook, or…” she was cut short by the first shoe raking slowly up her foot. She scrunched her long toes in vain, trying to keep the shoe on her foot. Tom was loving every second of this. “Scrunch those toes, Amy! But it won’t work!” The right shoe came off, and Tom took a whiff. Mmm, he thought. Just that right smell of perspiration, leather, and cotton. “Interesting choice in socks today, Amy.” “I thought you’d like them,” she pouted. Amy had decided to wear a thin pair of white socks with the pink heels and toes. These were Tom’s other favorite type. Tom then removed her left shoe, amid more pleas for him to stop. After he removed the other shoe, he tossed it on the ground, and got off the bed. “Have you changed your mind?” Amy asked hopefully. “Nope,” he replied, “I’m going to get the camcorder. I’m going to tape this to remember it by.” Amy dropped her head into the pillow, starting to cry just a little. Tom returned, set up the camera, and returned to foot of the bed. He also brought with him a pipe cleaner, a hairbrush, and some string. Amy of course saw all of these implements, and began crying in earnest. “There, there,” Tom comforted. It won’t be THAT bad.” He was, of course, lying through his teeth. This was going to be sheer torture for her, and the few minutes it took to set everything up had only reinforced Amy’s fear. She began struggling wildly, begging him to let her go. “Silence! Or I’ll gag you!”
Then, all the struggling and begging stopped for a second as she felt the finger on her arch. “Tickle, tickle…” said Tom, and it began. Tom dragged his finger from her arch to her toes. Her toes curled, her foot jerked, and that terrified, musical laughter began. He did the same thing to her left foot starting at the heel this time. “HAHAHA! Please, Tom! NOOOOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!” “Stop? I’ve only just begun!” he told her. Grabbing her right foot by the toes, he raked his fingers all over, remembering every little thing that would tell him that the spot was the most ticklish. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEEHHAA! STOHOHOHOHOHOP! THIS IS TORTURE! I CAAAAAAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHA TAHAHAHAHAKE IT!”
Tom was relishing every second of this. “What about your left foot?” he asked? Amy’s mind was reeling. Oh my God, she thought to herself. I never thought he’d actually do this, let alone tape it! This is awful!
The thin cotton of her socks amplified the feelings, especially when Tom brought the hairbrush to her soles. “NO! NOT THAT!” Amy screamed. He grabbed her big toes and held them together, giving him more room to tickle. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“I think I’m going to try something to help me out a little,” Tom said. Amy slumped down, panting. Tom reached over and grabbed the string sitting next to him. “I’ve seen this done with bare feet, but never with socks on. Let’s see how this works,” he mused aloud. Tom took his index finger, and between the big and 2nd toes on each foot, amid Amy’s constant giggle, he gently pushed back the fabric. He then looped the string around the base of her big toes and tied them together tightly. “That is not fair!” screamed Amy. “Now I’m completely helpless! Please untie my toes! I can’t stand it. I’ll do anything! NOOOOO ARGH! HeeheeheeHA HA HA! NO!!!” Tom, of course, paid her no attention, and renewed his attack on her soles. His head was reeling. He couldn’t believe this was happening! The sound of a gorgeous woman’s tortured laughter, her thrashing on this bed, it was almost too much. He continued his assault on her soles for a good 5 minutes with his fingers and the brush until the string came undone that held her toes.
Tom let Amy rest for a minute. Her ample chest was heaving, and all of the struggles had pulled her shirt and bra down almost to the point of her falling out. “Well now, have you learned your lesson?” Tom asked. “YES! GOD YES! I have! I will NEVER wear shoes into your place EVER again! I swear! Now let me go!”
“I don’t believe you.” He said calmly. “You know, Amy, I haven’t been able to tickle your toes properly. It’s the only thing about socks that I dislike.” “NO NO NO NO! NOT THE TOES! ANYWHERE BUT THE TOES!” “Of course the toes,” he replied. “Why do you think I brought that pipe cleaner?” Amy started to cry. She had always hated the French-tipping process at the salon because it tickled so much. She hated it so much, that after her first visit, she started to do it on her own. She got the pedis done, but did the tips on her own so nobody could tickle her toes, even on accident.
She felt his hands at the top of her sock, slowly pulling it over her heel. Her begging intensified. “What kind of friend are you, anyway? I broke one silly rule and you torture me like this? I can’t believMMMMPHH!” She was cut short by her sock being pushed into her mouth. Wrapping a cloth around her head secured the sock in its place. “I told you I’d gag you. Now, if you’re good, it can come out.” He nodded and mmphed some more as he went back down to her feet. There he saw one beautiful, perfect bare foot with her long toes scrunching and splaying, and her still socked left foot doing the same, moving the soft material in waves. He pounced. The tickled the hell out of both feet, loving the sound of her muffled laughter, feeling the warm skin of her bare foot and the light scratching sound of his nails on the sock. Then, he removed the second sock more slowly then the first. He brought the top over her heel, and then pulled from the toe, very, excruciatingly slowly, drawing little lines across her heel, arch, the ball, and finally the toes of her left foot. He quickly tied her toes together again. “This won’t slip off this time.” He attached to the long end of the string to the rope holding her ankles, making the soles taught and the toes easily accessed.
“This little piggy went to market…” he began. Amy screamed bloody murder into her sock-gag. Tom then took the pipe cleaner, and ran it in between each toe. He got the best response between the 2nd and 3rd toes, and concentrated on that spot for at least 5 minutes. He did the same on her other foot. “MMMPHAHAHAHAMMPH! PWEASE STAWP”, he could make out through her gag. He was having far too much fun to stop, however. He then took the turkey feather and traced the few lines that were left on her taught feet. He loved watching her toes, how they would scrunch up together when he put the feather down at the top of her heel, then re-scrunch when he got to her arch, and the splay wide open as he got to the pink ball of her foot, just so he could get the feather in between a set of toes. Of course then she’d do her best to scrunch them closed again, only causing further torture as he dragged the feather out After an hour of this, Tom relented, walked up the head of the bed and removed Amy’s gag. “You…bastard…” she panted, “I’m…gonna…get you.” “How?” he asked. “I’m not ticklish.” This thought hadn’t crossed her mind. How was she going to get back at him? Then, it came to her. She’ll do the same to Kristin! She’d get back at him by getting at her. It was brilliant! Not only would Amy enjoy torturing Kristin, but she’d make her point to Tom as well!
As Tom moved back to the foot of the bed, he said “Now that I think you’ve learned the rules, I’m going to reinforce them just a bit so we make damn sure this will never happen again.” “NOOO! YOU’RE DONE! I’VE LEARNED! PLEASE!?” she cried. He raked his fingers up and down her feet, working between her toes, scratching the tiny wrinkles in her arches, and spider tickling her heels. “OH GAWD!! I HAHAHAHAHATE YOU!! STOHOHOHOHOHOHOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! ARRRRGH!” Finally, after another 10 minutes, he untied her toes. He kissed each one, which of course made her giggle and squirm, and then he replaced her socks. “You have to keep these one for the rest of the day, ESPECIALLY the wet one, as a reminder.” “Yes, sir,” she replied meekly. After finishing untying her, Amy left. She was humiliated, but she prayed that Tom didn’t notice how much she had enjoyed it secretly. She also thought on the trip home how she was going to get Kristin.
One month later, Amy was lounging around the house in her PJs, which consisted of a tank top, tiny shorts and white socks, and got a phone call. “Hey, Amy. This is Kristin. Tom’s going to be to work late tonight, so I thought I’d invite you over for dinner. What do you think?” “Kristin, you have no idea how much I would enjoy that. I’ll get dressed and be right over…”

To be continued?

Great work! Hope to see more of your writing. As for a sequel, as Quagmire would say: I like where this is going...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back