• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bedroom from Hell: A Ménage a trois.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Many thanks to Rainay, and here's what she thought of her 18 + story,

"You are unbelievable!!! I absolutely love love love it!!!!

Thanks Scribe! Amazing! Better than I expected!!"

But I also invite her also make a comment here. And comments from my readers area always appreciated here too. Enjoy folks.

The Bedroom from Hell: A Ménage a trois.

Inspired by Rainey & Calstar’s “Tied and Tickled” clips with Michelle Bauer.
Written by Ticklishscribe
c.

Rainay lounged by the pool in the back yard and read her seamy, steamy harlequin romance. She felt a presence as though someone was spying on her and smiled, seeing it was their recent new neighbour, Brennan, once more taking a gaze at her. She could feel his eyes surfing her and she felt pleased to be looked at. Twice she had caught him looking at her and he had quickly looked away, not before she caught a look of embarrassment in his eyes. That was several months ago and the embarrassment had disappeared, replaced with long looks and the occasional light touch when they had met personally. Meeting him was like meeting a male character in a harlequin romance, as she imagined he could be one brought to life. Broad shouldered and somewhat musclular, 6’ 2”, 180 lbs, blonde shoulder length hair, beard, steel blue eyes, chiselled features with a semi husky voice and an almost wicked laugh.

She tried to imagine what thoughts were going through his mind and she giggled to herself at wondering just how he was looking at her. The thong bikini she was wearing must be giving him all kinds of thoughts and she giggled again at how she could compare this to a novel. She remembered how he looked into her cat like eyes with their long eye lashes, how he surfed her fair complexion, normal athletic build, strong legs, thin waist, and how he always ended up with staring at her size 36C’s. She continued to feel his eyes looking at her as he fitted a new section of wooden lattice topped fence in between their properties. She casually watched as he removed the section to sand the edges again. Closing her book, she purred lightly, flexed her feet and toes and stretched out.

“You look absolutely hot if I may say so.” Brennan spoke, sanding a bit more.

“Why thank you.”

“And I love the bikini, what little there is of it. I ah, could-“

“Mmmmmmm, you could what.” Rainay pulled her legs up and patted the foot end of the lounge chair. “Tell me more.”

Brennan sat on the edge of the chair and gazed her and she could feel him focusing on her breasts again. Why she knew this she didn’t know, but she could almost feel him undressing her with his eyes and she squirmed in the chair. She reached for the sun block, but a hand reached out and got it first.

“Here allow me. You just sit back and relax and I’ll protect you from the sun.”

She rested her legs in his lap and he slowly ran some sun block over the front of her left leg from the thigh down. She squirmed again and she saw him grin slightly and heard him giggle to himself. When he got to her left foot she squirmed even more as he caressed her toes and let an oil soaked finger go in between them. The palm of his right hand caressed her left sole and as he passed over the arch she giggled and jerked.

“You have lovely feet Rainay, so exquisitely sensual. Soft pale pink soles, semi high curved arches and balls and heels lightly padded. Each toe long and slightly curved, mmmmmmmmmmm, the feet of my dreams.”

He was into feet? And his description of hers was turning her on and she squirmed once more. His grip on her feet became a little firmer and he added more oil to her soles. This made her giggle more as he again passed over the arches and he giggled back. His hands now slid up her legs and he began oiling her upper legs and inner thighs. She could feel his fingers gently sliding under the edges or her thong and she continued to squirm and became a little flushed as he continued. His hands now slid onto her tummy and she could feel the oil letting them slide all over with ease. She tried not to squirm as his hands were ballet like over it and now began to ballet dance over her ribs and sides. He added more oil to his hands and she squirmed again as he reached the edges of her thong top and his fingers gently slid under it. She could feel his fingertips barely touching her breasts and she began to get even more flushed. She got a little relieved as he left her breasts but got a little nervous when he began to oil her armpits. She didn’t need sun block there, but was too riveted on what he was doing to stop him.

“Lets give those feet a little more.” He began to massage her feet once more and again she squirmed. More oil on his hands and again he was lightly rubbing her arches. Her giggles returned and she heard him giggle in return. He stopped, took a small towel from the left arm of the chair and wiped his hands off. The got up from under her legs.

“Someone’s got the ticklys and I like.”

He liked tickling? She had no time to react as he picked her up and put her tummy down over his shoulder then carried her into his backyard.

“Time to play my female Fabio. I’m going to have fun.”

She struggled in his grip, but made no sound as he carried her into the house and straight into the bedroom. She saw what appeared to be a king sized bed sized padded table, mattress high and she somehow knew he was taking her there. She also saw what appeared to be black cuffs at the corners and she suddenly knew they were restraints.

He didn’t head for the bedtable though, but what appeared a rather medium high padded bench and he laid her on it on her back, straddled her and tied her hands above her head. She squealed as he gave her a quick tickle to the armpits and he smiled as she thrashed under him. Getting off her, he bent her left leg back under her, the sole half upturned and tied it in place then did the same to the right one.

She nervously watched as he got up and closed the blinds, cutting her off from the outside world.

“Mmmmmmmmm Rainay, you’ve got a body that makes me want to slowly and sensually surf my hands all over it.” He walked over to the left side of the bench and sat on a chair beside it. “Now lets take care of this thong bikini shall we.”

With that he slowly untied the ties of the top and then pulled it out from under her. Again she was too overcome to speak and she watched then squirmed as two fingers began to lightly stroke her left nipple then the right. She watched him slide his chair back and begin to untie the ties or her thong, and then remove them as well. She squirmed again as two fingers slowly meandered over her mound from perineum to labia and she heard him giggle evilly again.

“Someone’s got the hots as well as the ticklys and that I like. I also like a virgin shaved pussy. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. I’ll play with this no problem and dare I say, even tickle it.” He continued to lightly rub her mound again and she continued to squirm.

Her mind instantly blew a circuit as he was going to tickle her mound and that she didn’t want. She desperately wanted to be in control and right now she wasn’t and it was going to get worse. She wondered if he was going to put her through orgasm denial, to see her screaming inside and begging to be allowed to cum. A soft blowing on her pussy made her jump and squirm and he giggled gutturally then blew again.

She felt his tongue slither up one side of her pussy and she hissed fuck and this time writhed. Then his tongue slithered down the other and she cursed herself for shaving there. She looked up at him and saw him grin evilly back at her and it was then that she saw the stiff feather in his hand. The very tip of it began teasing her labia and she squealed and hissed fuck at him. A second feather now began teasing her perineum and she writhed again. The first feather, while still teasing her labia, was now dangerously close to her clit and she was screaming inside again. She knew that he was taking his own sweet time to get her off.

“Is someone getting those earthy urges hmmmmmmmmmm? Are you ravenously craving it already? Perhaps I’m stroking too fast.”

She wasn’t craving it. She wanted him to stop in the worse way, as the last thing she wanted was for him to orgasm her. She knew that’s what he wanted and what he wanted to do to her again and again. This was his sudden power over her and she knew that he knew it. The feathers continued their torturous torment and she writhed, trying desperately to free herself. Suddenly she felt a single feather stroking the length of her pussy and equally as suddenly felt five fingers dancing on her left ribs. She screamed, arched her back and fell back thrashing and cackling. He found her two or her weak spots and she was going insane because of it.

“STAAAAAAAHP, YOU FUCKING PERVERT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH I’M A PERVERT AM I? WELL I’VE ONLY JUST STARTED, SO LETS SEE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME WHEN I’M FINISHED.”

She couldn’t answer back she was thrashing and cackling too much. He was evil and she wanted to beg him to stop, wanted to beg him to give her release. The rib tickling was pure hell and her senses were frantically and hysterically divided. Her mind was imploding, her senses being demolished one by one and her psyche exploding. Suddenly he vibrated five fingers against her left pelvic bone and she screamed and cackled louder.

“NOT THE BONE, NOT THE BONE, NOT THE B-O-O-O-O-O-ONAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA!"

“YES BABY, THE BONE, OR RATHER THE BONES! AND I JUST LOVE NIBBLING BONES!” And with that he laughed gutturally and now tickled both pelvic bones and she exploded even further in thrashing and cackling.

“STAAAAAAAAHP… YOU’RE SERIOUSLY F-F-F-F-F-FUCKING MY SENSES!’

“WELL THAT’S PART OF MY PLAN BABE. AT LEAST UNTIL JADE GETS HERE!”

“W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-HOOOOOOO’SSSSSSSS JJ-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-ADE? AHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!”

“OH YOU’LL LOVE JADE, WHEN IT COMES TO TICKLING, SHE’S THE GODDESS OF SENSUAL TORTURE!”

Rainay screamed and cackled more, arching her back then falling back on the padded bench. The last thing she ever needed was sensual torture and another woman giving it to her in any way shape or form for that matter. His fingers scritched and scratched along both sides of the bones and then he pressed firmly with his thumbs to tickle massaged them both at once. Then he went in for the kill as he began to nibble the bones, first the left one then the right, nibbling very lightly but enough to make her feel it.

“F-F-F-F-F-FUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK IIIIIII SEEEERIIIIOOOOUSLY D-D-D-DOOOO-T-T-T-T W-W-A-A-N-N-T-T-T Y-Y-O-O-OU-U- D-D-O-OO-I-I-I-N-N-G-G- I-I-T-T- T-T-H-H-E-E-R-R-E-E… NNNNNOOOOOOOONNN OOOTTTTTTHHHEEER RREEE!!! F-F-F-F-F-FUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK NNNNNOOOOOOOO NNNOOOTTT TTTHHHEE ERRRE EE!!! “NOT THE BONES NOT THE BONES, NOT THE B-O-O-O-O-O-ONAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!’

“I’VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU BABY, OR RATHER TICKLE AND NIBBLE!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Every time he laughed she felt it evil and she screamed then cackled. He let his fingers ballet dance over the area then he slid a finger up and down on either side of her clit. The bone nibbling and tickling had stopped and she was glad of that, but this made her writhe and strain against the restraints and he giggled evilly knowing she was utterly helpless. As five fingers once again ballet danced over her mound, five other fingers ballet danced over her tummy and teased her button. She was now shaking the bench she was writhing so hard and this made him giggle evilly again.

“Do I see the hint of wetness, are you oozing for me?” He continued the tickling.

“N-N-N-N-N-OOOOOOOOOOOO SSSTTTTAAAAAAHHHHPPPPP!”

Now his ten fingers ballet danced up and down her sides and tied as she was she began bucking on the bench. Her upper body was taught and at his mercy and she was again screaming for release. He had her right where he wanted and could tickle her solo to his heart’s contend untill Jade arrived.

“When Jade arrives we’ll tickle you a little more here then get you spread to the bedtable. By the way, Jade is just as evil if not more at tickling mounds as I am. After all, who knows a woman’s mound better than another woman. And she’ll get to know yours very intimately and she’ll torture it to her heart’s content too. And while she’s doing that I’ll be sensually tickling you all over, especially your armpits and your feeeeeet. Do you think you can handle that?”

Now she couldn’t handle that and she desperately writhed in her bondage to try anything to free herself. Her 36C’s jiggled around and she continued to cackle and writhe. Her eyes clenched tightly shut and she was still trying to buck loose. She could feel his fingers getting closer and closer to her breasts and she knew that once he reached her nipples, they’d be two hard points.

“Someone’s pointing me twice in the right direction. And oh how I love erect nipples.”

“FUCK YOU, STAAAAAAAAAAHP, YOU’RE FF-F-F-F-F-F-F-FU-U-U-U-U-UC-C-C-C-C-K-K-K-K-I-I-I-I-N-N-N-N-G-G-G-G-G MY S-S-S-S-E-E-N-N-NS-S-E-E-S-S-S!!!”

“THAT’S THE WHOLE IDEA BABY, I LOVE A SENSELESS WOMAN! WHO’S GOT THE SWEET FEETS. AND HEY BEAUTIFUL WHO’S GOT THE SWEET PUUSSY TOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SO LETS GET THOSE FEET BABY!!!” Brannan laughed whole heartedly and began, running his nails up and the entire length of her soles, but paying special attention to the balls of her feet, where they met the arches, as he found them to be a hot spot.

Suddenly he was going for her pussy again and that was the last thing she wanted. She was straining at the bonds that held her, cackling, thrashing, writhing and bucking, she practically rocked the bench. But her laughter was rapidly stealing her strength and robbing her of any chance of freedom. Her eyes widened as he came to her left side or her legs and tickled her left foot, while his right hand reached over and spider tickled her mound. The tickling went on and on and on and she thrashed and cackled and thrashed and cackled. He now stopped tickling her foot and used both hands to tickle her mound and now added the pinching and rubbing of her pelvic bones. She screamed with this new torment and cackled hysterically. He was physically and psychologically killing her and she wanted anything for him to stop.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and he stopped and called Jade to come in. A few moments later, there in the doorway of the bedroom stood the most stunning girl Rainay had even seen; About 6’, 120 lbs, long jet black waist length hair, bright piercing jade green eyes an electrifying smile, very curvy and a tight toned body, to top it all off. What riveted Rainay the most were the girl’s long killer fingernails.

“Well Brannan, who’s this little toy you have here? She looks lovely on the horse.”

“She’s been awesome on the horse baby, especially when I tickle her on the feet and this kinky pussy here.”

Jade slowly came across the room and up to the right side of the horse, then grinned at Rainay and gutturally giggled. “I don’t know which is going to be worse for you. She purred. “The extensive and intensive orgasm denial or the extensive and intensive tickle torture. The hours I spend with you will be heaven and hell, heaven for me hell for you.”

Rainay screamed inside, realizing that the woman was a sleek lean, mean tickling machine.

Brannan pinched and rubbed Rainay’s left pelvic bone again and she exploded into laughter again. Jade couldn’t resist in joining in and soon they both had the poor girl thrashing and cackling again. Each pinch and rub of her pelvic bones drove her further into madness and she screamed as Jade began spider tickling her mound. She was going to explode big time, she was screaming inside and praying for anything but what they were giving her. She could now feel them pinching her nipples and teasing the areolas and it was driving her insane. Jade now pinched up and down her lips and allowed a single finger to stroke the slowly exposing clit and this drove Rainay into further madness.

Brannan looked Rainay and smirked and laughed. “I’LL GET THOSE FEET A LITTLE BIT SHALL I BABY?”

Rainay screamed and cackled as Jade attacked both pelvic bones at once and screamed even louder as Brannan firmly spider tickled both feet at once. She was an instant rocket to the moon and beyond and her thrashing was so intense that she was almost breaking the restraints. No matter where she writhed her feet, his torturously tormenting fingers followed and continued tickling and tickling and tickling.

“HOW YOU DOING BABY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Jade just smiled evilly and continued pinching and rubbing the pelvic bones. Rainay was on the edge of madness, with insanity pounding at the door. One by one her senses were being shredded, one by one her nerve endings were being overrun and decimated. She screamed, cackled and thrashed hysterically and intensely, bucking, twisting and turning to free herself from her bondage. She screamed again, as Jade now added the pinching of her mound from the labia to the perineum, then single finger stroked back up. Jade laughed evilly and gutturally again, almost cackling back at Rainay as if to taunt her. Her bone pinching was hell, her mound pinching was hell, but her stroking was beyond hell and Rainay cackled and thrashed even more.

“STAAAAAAAAHHHHPPPP I CAN’T BREATHE, I CAN’T BREATH!”

“DON’T GIVE US THAT BABY, WE DON’T BELIEVE YOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Jade now single finger rubbed the mound and the pelvic bones and Rainay bucked like never before. But she couldn’t keep Jade’s fingers off her mound and they tickled and teased her. Rainay’s mind was imploding one sense at a time; one nerve ending at a time and her cackling became almost illegible.

“STAAAAAAAAHHHHPPPP!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“WHAT’S THAT BABE, WE CAN’T HEAR WHAR YOUR SAYING BECAUSE OF YOUR INSANE AND INTENSE LAUGHTER, SO PLEASE KEEP IT UP!”

Jade then firmly rubbed the pelvic bones all over and with the sudden and violent arching her back Rainay almost broke the restraints. If she hadn’t have been tied down, she may have had to have been peeled off the ceiling she was so ticklish. The hard tickles were murder on her and that made her laugh hysterically and writhe. Her laughter was across the board and off the scale and this suited jade just fine.

"NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!" Rainay exploded. as she felt his fingers now spider tickle her left sole.

Brannan kept up the pace and kept his fingers where the arche met the ball of her foot and the more she screamed and cackled, the more he loved it. Every nerve ending there was slowly being destroyed and she along with it as her feet flailed uselessly and she bucked and writhed.

“MY DREAM SINCE THE DAY I MET YOU HAS COME TRUE BABY AND THESE FEET ARE ALL MINE!AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I JUST LOVE THESE DREAMY CREAMY ARCHESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHA HAHAH! WHY DON'T YOU GET THE OTHER FOOT JADE!!!”

Jade needed no second asking as she dropped to the floor, gripped the foot firmly and dug her fingers in the arch, raking them about.

Rainay’s feet were on fire and they were happily stoking the fires to blazes. Their fingers were murder and she was on the very edge of losing it altogether. Her mound was on fire as well and she could feel an orgasm churning and burning inside of her. She knew that an orgasm would make her far more sensitive than she was now and that was the last thing she wanted.

“FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKKSSSSSTTTTTAAAAAHHHHPPPPP!SSSSSTTTTTAAAAAHHHHPPPPP!OOOOOOOOHHHH HHHHMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYGGGGGOOODDDDSSSSSTTTTTAAAAAHHHHPPPPPMMMMEEEERRRRCCCCYYYY!”

The foot and mound tickling continued as these two had no concept of the word mercy and she was getting all if it, both her feet and mound were now volcanic and she was on the verge of praying for death to take her.

“FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKSSSSTTTTTAAAAHHHHPPPPP IIII’MMMMBBBBEEEEEGGG GGIIINNNGGGYYYUUUOOO!”

“THAT’S WHAT I WANNA HEAR BABY, INTENSE HYSTERICAL BEGGING. AND YOU’RE GOING TO DO A LOT MORE OF THAT BEFORE WE’RE THROUGH! I LOVE A HOT SWEATY HYSTERICALLY TICKLISH WOMAN!”

Jade again began to single finger rub and worry the mound from perenium to labia and back again, all the while giving the pelvic bones the lightest, but firm pinches, then alternating that with bone rubs

Brannan called a halt to the tickling and Rainay grabbed big gulps of air and tried to regain her strength. She eyed them both very nervously and flinched as they teased her with light touches and pinches here and there.

“What say we get her on the bedtable for a little more fun.” Brannan said. Would you like that baby?”

Rainay didn’t want to go on the bedtable at all and struggled as they began to untie her. She managed to break free when Brannan was trying to pick her up to move her. She ran from the bedroom and headed down the hall toward the living room and the front door, but was quickly cut off as Jade had run faster down the back hall and suddenly popped out from the kitchen, blocking her path. She ran back down the hall and turned the corner of the rambling rancher and hid in one of the other bedrooms.

“Come on out baby.” Brannan called out. “There’s nowhere you can go and hide either. “We’re going to find you sooner or later.

She could hear two sets of footsteps on the hardwood floor getting closer and closer and then heard them entering another bedroom. She could hear them opening the closet door there and her heart pounded so loud, she felt as though they would be able to hear it. She quietly opened the closet door she was behind and crept out of the bedroom she was hiding in, but was immediately spotted by Brannan and took flight again. She Ran down the hall to the family room, but as she arrived she was again cut off as Brannan and Jade ran in from the living room. She headed straight for the french doors that led outside, but was cut off as both stood in her way. They grabbed Rainey and tossed her back onto the couch. Preparing to pounce on her, Brannan tripped on an ottoman and that allowed Rainey to dive off the couch. Landing on the floor she began to crawl away fast but Jade grabbed her left foot and proceeded to haul her back. Rainey kicked and managed to free her foot and began to scramble away. Getting up she headed for the living room again but Brannan had recovered and was now blocking her escape. She turned to run, and saw Jade blocking the French doors.

Faced with being surrounded by the two of them she immediately headed for the kitchen and grabbed at the handle of the back door. Throwing the door open she was just about to rush outside when a hand reached out and grabbed her left shoulder.

"You're going nowhere baby!"

Brannan’s grip on her shoulder was firm, and his other hand clamped on her other shoulder. Rainey grabbed the door and held on but Jade rushed over and began peeling her fingers off it one by one. Rainay grabbed the door again and once more Jade began peeling her fingers off it. Brannan gave her a quick tickle to the ribs and Rainay squealed and lost her grip on the door. Within seconds Jade had closed and locked it and Rainay saw her last hope of freedom disappear from her grip.

Rainay struggled even harder now and with a sudden jerk and flailing about she managed to free herself once more and run back into the family room. Her strength was disappearing and she tripped on the ottoman and fell on the floor. It seemed she didn’t have the strength to get up and again scrambled on all fours, towards the French doors. Brannan went after her, managing to grab her left foot by the ankle. Rainay shook her leg violently and tried to scramble away, but Brannan, in grabbing the foot, his fingers accidentally stroked the sole and Rainay let out a scream. He stroked the sole once more and Rainay gave out another scream and began violently struggling again. Hanging onto the ankle and foot he stood up and began dragging her away from the door.

“NO FREEDOM FOR YOU BABY! JADE AND I HAVE A KING SIZED BEDTABLE WE WANT YOU TO TRY ON FOR SIZE! AHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“AND SOME RESTRAINTS TOO!” jade added.

Rainey squealed and writhed as Brannan picked her up, gripping her by the ribs and began carrying her back to the bedroom.

He laid her on the padded bedtable on her back and immediately straddled her. Smiling sweetly, but with a slight evilness, he grabbed her struggling arms and manoeuvred them above her head and over to the restraints. Holding the right arm he smiled again as Jade quickly slipped the left cuff around her wrist and closed the Velcro strap. Returning to the right arm she did the same and then he sat back to admire her handy work.

Rainay was in panic and began screaming, begging and writhing intensely as he got off her and then went to the foot of the bed. She knew he was going for her feet and she kicked wildly. She saw him just standing there smiling evilly and watching herself struggle in vain.

"Like I said, you're going nowhere baby!" He giggled quietly evilly to himself, but loud enough so that she could hear him.

She started to scream and beg again but Jade quickly put a ball gag in her mouth and tied off. Rainay was totally hysterical and almost silenced and she flailed her legs wildly. Screaming through the gag as loud as possible she violently shook her head no for any sort of mercy.

Brannan began to play catch and release with her legs, teasing her as he grabbed an ankle and then let her struggle loose again. He finally grabbed her legs and began pulling her down the bedtable, stretching her arms taught and then Jade proceeded to lock the right ankle into a cuff. He stood back once more to watch her only free leg struggle in vain, then again began playing tag with it, catching it and letting it go. Grabbing it again he stretched it out and wrapped the cuff around the ankle, then let the feet alone struggle in vain.

“OOOOOHHHHH Baby that’s the way I like you and have imagined you, ever since the day I moved in, stripped, stretched and spread to my bedtable.” With that he reached out two hands and spider tickled both feet at once, causing her to shriek, then thrash and cackle.

“Even through the gag.” Jade added. “Your cackles are heaven to my ears, keep it up.”

He slowly manoeuvred himself on top of her again and then leaned forward and began kissing her neck and shoulders and without warning he began kissing her right armpit. Immediately she began guttural giggling through the gag and this made him not only kiss more but to add little nibbles as well. The nibbles had her giggling even more and she squirmed more intensely. She jerked as she felt five fingers fluttering in her left pit and then squealed then cackled with full force.. She laughed even more as her right was now being tickled as well.

He began stroking his fingers down her arms from her wrists. As his fingers again came closer and closer to her now wide-open armpits, her gagged laughter got louder and more serious. Her writhing was also more intense and her legs began pumping behind him. His fingers teased the smooth virgin skin of her armpits and they danced around like little spiders doing a ballet. Then suddenly he dug his fingers into her deepest recesses and she erupted with screams of laughter and violent pumping her legs.

“Yes indeed, someone is really tic-kl-ish! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

She was hysterical as his fingers thoroughly explored her armpits, making sure that every micrometer of skin was torturously teased and stroked.

“YOU CAN BUCK AND WRITHE AS HARD AS YOU CAN BABY, BUT YOU’RE GOING NOWHERE. WHY DON’T YOU GET THOSE FEET A LITTLE BIT JADE, AND LETS GIVE HER ALL THE OPPURTUNITY TO SCREAM!”

She continued to wild in her bondage and tried to beg through the gag for her release. But her illegible sentences fell into laughter and on deaf ears, as he enjoyed her vocal reactions.

Jade stood at the foot of the bedtable and she watched as Rainay’s feet writhed in an attempt to free itself from the cuffs that held them. She reached out and tweaked the left big toe and watched as her foot shot from his grasp and tried every which way to get loose.

Her eyes begged Jade not to tickle her feet, and her feet flailed all over, again giving away their secret of being extremely ticklish.

”I definitely feel you were right about her feet.” She tweaked the toe again and a wicked evil grin appeared on his lips. A quick spider tickle over the helpless left foot made her writhe even more. “All right babe!” Jade purred quietly. “Ticklish feet I just can’t resist!” She grasped the toes on the left foot and pulled them back, stretching the sole taught and then she raked her fingers in the high arch and rubbed and stroked all over.

Her fingers roamed, raked and revved from the ball of the foot through the instep and arch and then back again. Rainay’s laughter and writhing was exquisite to Jade and it made her want to tickle more and more. Stopping the sole tickling she now began to nibble the toes and added the ball, instep and the arch. The nibbling was driving Rainay just as nuts as the tickling had been doing and she was going into silent laughter. This however didn’t last long, as when Jade nibbled the arch; the poor girl let out a gagged laugh that really put Jade in orbit. Again her laughter was definitely off the scale and that suited Jade just fine.

With that she again grabbed the big toe and began to pull it back. It was quite a tussle to make the toe uncurl, but she was able to nevertheless. One by one and very slowly she was able to uncurl the toes and hold them straight out. She then began to tickle right in the joints and in between the toes, tickling the delicate webbing and this set Rainay rocking again and she strained as hard as she could to get free. However the restraints were holding firm and Jade’s grip was even firmer. Rainay could feel her fingers scraping up and down her sole and it was way beyond pure torture. She felt the electricity from her fingers shooting through her nerve endings and all the way up to her brain. Her left sole pulsated and spasmed with every stroke, and her head thrashed from side to side. Her gagged laughter almost vibrating the walls and Jade loved every sound. She now stroked the arch with long slow strokes and Rainy violently vibrated the bedtable once more. He big toe went wild under the tickling and Jade had to hold the ticklish tootsies still. Soon her fingers were slowly skating over the ball of her foot, into the instep and down into the arch. To Rainay the tickling was never ending, relentless and torturous and her laughter became more intense.

Rainay screamed and cackled through the gag and Jade laughed back at her. She pleaded to Brannan with her eyes to get him to make her stop and to let her go, but he just smiled back at her and heartedly laughed.

“HOW ABOUT I GET SOME RIBBYS NOW BABY! WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR TENDER, LITTLE RIBBYS TICKLED? WATCH ME GET SOME RIBBBYS JADE.”

That was the last thing she wanted, that and more tickling of her mound. But they held all the cards and she was going nowhere. She screamed through the gag again and violently shook her head no again, but both of them just laughed and continued.

BUT FIRST LETS TAKE THAT GAG OFF AND REALLY HEAR SOME LAUGHTER, BEGGING AND SCREAMING!”

Jade removed the gag and Rainay grabbed for air. Immediately she began to beg and plead for release.

THIS LITTLE RIBBY GOT CARRIED INTO MY BEDROOM!” He ran a finger along the complete length of the top left rib and she screamed and shook violently.

She may have to be peeled off the ceiling she was so ticklish, but she didn’t have to be peeled off the bedtable. She arched her back and lost her balance again. She was the buckinest babe he had ever seen and all he had to do was to lightly wriggle his fingers in a sensitive spot.

“THIS LITTLE RIBBY GOT THE BENCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“THIS LITTLE RIBBY HAD AN AWESOME INTENSE TICKLING ON THE BENCH! WHAT’S THAT BABY; I CAN’T HEAR WHAT YOU’RE SAYING OVER YOUR LAUGHTER! COULD YOU SPEAK UP? AND THIS LITTLE RIBBY HAD AN EVEN MORE INTENSE TICKLING!” As he did his version of the piggies, she rocked the bedtable all over and continued loudly cackling.

“AND THIS LITTLE RIBBY GOT TICKLED INTENSELY ON THE BEDTABLE! AND THIS LITTLE RIBBY GOT RUBBED FROM TIP TO BACK!”

Rainay screamed and cackled more and he evilly laughed “I GOT MORE RIBBYS TO DO BABY! AND THIS LITTLE RIBBY! GOT REALLY TICKLED!” He slid two fingers, one on either side of the rib from tip to back, pinching ever so often and she violently and repeatedly bucked.

“STAAAAHPIT STAAAHPIT STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHPIT!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOHHM MMYYYGGGOOO DDDSSTTAAAAAAAPPPPIT!YYYYOOOOUUUURRRRKKKKIIIILLLLLLLLIIIINNNNGGGGMMMMEE!”

“NO WAY BABY. I’LL NEVER BE CONVICTED OF MURDER BY TICKLES!AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHY DON’T YOU GET SOME MORE FEET JADE!”

“FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKKSSSSSTTTTTAAAAAHHHHPPPPPOOOOOOOHHHMMMYY GGGOOODDDIIII’MMMMB BEEEEEGGGGGIII NNNGGGYYYUUUOOO. YOU’RE SER-SER-SERIOUSLY FF-F-F-F-F-F-F-FU-U-U-U-U-UC-C-C-C-C-K-K-K-K-I-I-I-I-N-N-N-N-G-G-G-G-G MY S-S-S-S-E-E-N-N-NS-S-E-E-S-S-S!!!”

“THAT’S COOL BY ME BABYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SEEING AS HOW YOU LIKE ME PLAYING RIBBYS BABY, HOW ABOUT IF JADE PLAYS PIGGIES!!!”

He was way beyond evil, way, way beyond and as Jade began tickling her soles again she screamed and arched her back far higher than ever before, then fell back on the padding and pumped her entire body like crazy. She screamed again as she felt Jade wrap her right arm around her left ankle and vice gripped the heel with her right hand. Jade then gripped the big toe, bent it back and wriggled it.

“THIS LITTLE EXQUISITE LITTLE BIG TOE PIGGY GOT THE BENCH AS WELL! BRANNAN, WHY DON’T YOU COME DOWN HERE AND HELP ME BY TICKLING THIS EXQUISITELY HIGH ARCH AND DELICIOUS BALL!”

“WITH PLEASURE JADE BABY, WE’LL GIVE THE OLD DOUBLETEAM TORTURE!” He was quick to move to the foot of the bedtable.

“THIS LITTLE EXQUISITE LITTLE BIG TOE PIGGY GOT THE BENCH,” Jade repeated again, “AS WELL AS BEING TICKLED!” She wriggled the big toe again and Brannan’s ten fingers spidered the arch and ball. Rainay Screamed again arched her back, fell back on the padding and pumped her entire body like crazy once more.

“F-F-F-F-F-FUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK NNNNNOOOOOOOO NNNOOOTTTTTTHHHEEE RRREEE!!! “NOT THE FEET, NOT THE FEET, NOT THE F-F-FE-E-E-E-E-E-T-T-THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!’

“THIS LITTLE PIGGY GOT TWEAKED, WRIGGLED AND TICKLED AS WELL!” Again the ten fingers spidered the arch and ball and again Rainay Screamed again arched her back fell back on the padding and pumped her entire body like crazy once more.

“AND THIS LITTLE MIDDLE PIGGY GOT REALLY TWEAKED, WRIGGLED AND TICKLED! AND SUCH A SENSUAL PIGGY IT IS AS WELL!” Jade leaned forward and nibbled the toe, sending Rainay into shrieks of laughter and intense cackles and writhing.

“AND I LOVE THIS SENSUAL ARCH AND BALL BABY!” Brannan’s ten fingers flew faster and faster the sole and Rainay bucked and pumped like crazy. The double-teaming was driving her crazy.

“BRANNAN, WHY DON’T YOU GET THE OTHER FOOT AND INTRODUCE HER TO OUR LITTLE FRIEND!”

“F-F-F-F-F-FUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK NNNNNOOOOOOOO NOOOMMMOOORRREEFF FFFEET, NNOOOMMMOOORR REEEFFFFFEET, NOOOMMOORR EETF-F-FE-E-E-E-E-T-T-TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!’

“GOOD IDEA BABY, SHE COULD DO WITH SOME GOOD VIBRATIONS! WE’LL DO SOME ARCH CRUI-SIN’!”

He gripped her foot and began tweaking the toes. They immediately splayed out all over the place, then curled and clenched tight. He tickled the arch and instep trying to make the toes unclench but her grip was firm.

“FFFUUUCCCKKKNNNOOONO… PLEASE… I BEG YOU, DON’T DO THIS! PLEASE STOP! I’LL DO ANYTHING, I SWEAR GODDAMMIT!” The tickles were driving her crazy and she needed relief and needed it now, before she went insane or passed out.

“AND NOW FOR THE BIG GUNS!” He reached under the bed and she heard a humming. “CARE FOR A TICKLE MASSAGE?”

Rainay immediately recognized that he had a massage vibrator in his hand and that it was about to be used on her sole. As dozens of little nubbly points vibrated the tender and tortured arch. She shook the bedtable and arched her back even higher. More explosions of hysterical cackling and laughter followed along with further intense bucking on the bed. He had to grip her foot even harder to keep it still and even then the power within it was enough to keep it writhing. He went from heel to toes with the vibrator and everywhere in between. He would also every so often brush the toes with it and that sent them splaying off in all directions once more.

“NOOOOOOOOO OHMYGODDDDD, YOU CAN’T DO THIS! PLEASE MYGODDD THIS IS TOO CRUEL!”

“WE’RE JUST BEING THOROUGH BABY, WE WANT TO GET THESE FEET A LITTLE MORE! JADE, WHY DON’T YOU GRAB OUR OTHER LITTLE FRIEND AND CRUISE SOMEONE’S PUS-SY.”

Again she began screaming and both Jade and Brennan laughed in reply.

The tickling with the vibrator was causing Rainay cackle incessantly. The vibrator on her foot was hell and now the vibrator on her mound was adding to that and she howled and screamed at them. While she could feel the first vibrator dancing on her sole she could really feel the slow slithering vibrator on her mound and tried desperately to close her legs, but the bonds prevented that.

Jade traced the outer edges of the mound then slithering up and down the centre, Rainay feel could something building up inside her and tried desperately to quell it. The nerve endings in her feet were on fire, but the nerve endings on her mound were molten and she was frantic for any sort of release. Her howls and screams were almost endless now and both Jade and Brannan gutturally giggled at her predicament.

“Someone loves my little friend here.” Jade commented then giggled again. MAYBE SHE’D LOVE A LITTLE MORE!”

She screamed again as she felt the vibe begin rapidly stroking her labia and perineum and she violently writhed once more.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” She growled, continuing to writhe as much as she could could. “IIIICAAAN NN’ TTTTTTAAAA KKKEEETTTHHHIIIIISSS!”

Jade was indeed driving her wild and making her dangerously close to cumming and that she desperately didn’t want in any way shape or form. If she came like she peed he would be overjoyed and would sensually tease and tickle her to make her cum even more. She gutturally cackled more and if she ever needed release and relief more than ever it was now, as the vibrator was murder on her mound, let alone her senses. Every nerve ending in her mound was on fire and she wanted to put out those fires right now, but she had no power over them and Jade was stoking them beyond belief.

“NO, NO, NOT THERE FOR GOD’S SAKE NOT THERE. PLEASE I’LL DO ANY THING, WHATEVER YOU WANT. I CAN’T TAKE IT THERE! I CAN’T TAKE IT THERE, IIIICAAANNN’TTTAAAAKKKEEETTTHHHIIIIISSS! PLEASE, PLEASE NOOO OOOOOOOOOO! STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!”

“NOT BY A LONG SHOT BABY! Brannan taunted back. “WE JUST WANT TO TICKLE YOU FOR A LITTLE BIT!”

Her mind was exploding and imploding at the same time. Her entire body was on the verge of total collapse, starting with her mound and again she frantically begged for them to stop. She tensed, suddenly felt the vibe now lightly stroking her tender bud and screamed once more. Jade had hit one of the two buttons that she didn’t want her going anywhere near, let alone touching and she strained for all she was worth in her bonds. Jade laughed again and now began to lightly rub it. She was dangerously overheating and she needed relief and release NOW, but Jade continued to build and stoke the fires within her. This circling her mound was deadly and she could feel an orgasm beginning to well up within her. The vibrating on her mound was as horrible as the vibrating on her foot and if she didn’t get relief and release now she would die. Still once again, Jade changed directions and now began to slowly and oh so sensually massage her mound with the edge of the vibrator head. Jade was still stoking every fire within her and making them hotter and hotter and Rainay was now screaming for death to take her.

Brannan reached out and began vibrating the centre of her left foot again, vibrating again where the arch met the ball. She screamed then cackled and wrenched in her bondage to the delight of them both. He now changed directions and was now not only tickling the arch and ball, but also adding the soft pad under toes and her toes as well.

The both of them were tearing her apart and her hysterical laughter and writhing was non-stop. She didn’t want to cum, but the vibrator on her mound was bringing her dangerously close. Two different vibrations that were slowly but ravenously ripping through her like a chainsaw. She saw that Jade could feel it too as she saw her gutturally giggle again and felt her stroke more. The vibrator’s stroking was now incessant and she was getting hotter and hotter. She was feeling that need to cum again and a new battle now raged within her as she fought to quell it.

Brannan changed directions still again and suddenly she felt the vibe slowly tracing the edge of her sole. The moment of ultimate pleasure and control had fully arrived for the both of them and the moment of fear and total loss of control had fully arrived for her. The vibrator continued to circle her left sole and she felt that they now owned her heart and soul, yet a part of her tenuously clung to the faint hope that freedom would be granted her.

“OOOOHHHH BRAN BABY, OUR LITTLE TOY IS CUMMING.” Jade announced and with that she stopped vibrating. They both looked at her mound as a river of juices continuously poured out and as Rainay grabbed for air and her writhing slowly subsided.

“Jade then her vibe lay on the bedtable on her right side. And you know what that means little toy, that means you’re now one hundred percent more sensitive.”

“Which means.” Brannan added, laying his vibe on the bedtable to her left, and stroking her forearm. “That means you’re one hundred percent more ticklish. And we’re just getting started baby. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

Last edited:
Oh Scribe!!! You have a gift!

Thanks so much for doing this for me. I know it took a lot of time! I love it!!

Thanks a billion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxoo

Holy Shit...That was the HOTTEST thing I have ever read !!! I am so turned on right now and all by my lonesome....Scribe....YOU ROCK.... and I guess that I am going to have to spend more time in the ticklish stories section....That is a fantasy I would like to live....being the lee most def...but the ler as well!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMYLICIOUS!!!!

Kudos to you, sweetness! Another great one! Got me squirming in all the right ways! I can't wait to read your next one:devil:

OMG :bowing: thank you all for your wonderful comments as it's people like you that keep me writing. And yours is coming Raven; I'm shredding you sensually senseless stroke by stroke. :manicd: :evilha::feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets: :manicd: :evilha:

Rainay

Oh Scribe!!! You have a gift!

Thanks so much for doing this for me. I know it took a lot of time! I love it!!

Thanks a billion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxoo

Iris

Holy Shit...That was the HOTTEST thing I have ever read !!! I am so turned on right now and all by my lonesome....Scribe....YOU ROCK.... and I guess that I am going to have to spend more time in the ticklish stories section....That is a fantasy I would like to live....being the lee most def...but the ler as well!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMYLICIOUS!!!!
RavenMoon

Kudos to you, sweetness! Another great one! Got me squirming in all the right ways! I can't wait to read your next one

Wow! That was amazing! You're a very talented writer! I could so clearly picture this in my mind!

I read it again Scribey! You're so naughty but I so LOVE ur imagination. Very yummy!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back