• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH ADVENTURES *New 8/11/08

MTJpub

Verified
Ticklish Adventures is a collection of three pictorials that tell the stories of three women and their Ticklish Adventures.

*The Gypsy
*Rebel Girl
*The Barefoot Princess

Each story is told through finely crafted, images accompanied by a sprinkling of text. The primary focus is barefoot tickling. However, there is some upper body tickling as well.

*21 Full Color Pages
*Color Cover
*3 Bonus Bio Images
*Barefoot Tickling
*Story & Art by Restif
*Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/Ticklish_Adventures.html

Last edited:
F/F Foot tickling?

Is there any F/F Foot tickling in the stories/comics?

LBFT

I just picked up my copy (Direct digital download RAWKS!!!)... and I have to get something off my chest:

This is one of the hottest gems of tickle action I have had the pleasure of reading! I mean, I know this is CGI, but...

O.O!!!!!

WOW.

Amazing work. I have rarely seen cgi done this well. The gypsy girl looks REAL! I mean really really real!

Restif, this is something to be truly proud of. Each image was so erotic, and packed with sensuality. Seriously, your ability to get those sexy expressions across, and the arch of their bodies, and soft soles of their feet... holy moley.

My favorite was the first story, the gypsy gal, but all three were really great.

My compliments to you.

And to anyone thinking of buying this collection - if you like reeeeeeaaaaally hot gals, and tons of devastating tickle action I would highly recommend it.

Later on,

The Deeto

ps - LBFT: yeah there's a scene in the TIA storyline, and I think that might be the only one. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. But all the tickle action is delightfully sexy.

Thanks!

As a fan of your work Bandito, it is great to hear you like it! Look forward to more from you as well!

Wow, restif...I am singularly impressed! This is one seriously good piece of work. The images here are among your best ever. I was completely blown away by T.A. and highly recommend it to anyone looking for fantastic tickle-torture. :triangle:

I asked on the other two threads, but never got a reply, so I'll ask here. Is there anyplace where I can just download (paying for it, of course) the Gypsy girl story?

Gypsy Story

Hi jkb,
The Gypsy story isn't available separate from the actual publication. If you do decide to get the comic, I hope you enjoy all the stories. Thanks!!

That's cool. For my next question, I'm trying to download the stories (the one that contains the Gypsy girl, amongst others), but I don't see any option that allows me to directly download it. I live with others, and I don't want anything being mailed to my house. How do I purchase it via direct download rather than having it mailed to my house?

Hello,

All of our publications are electronic and delivered via direct download only. We never send mail to your billing address.

Jim
MTJ Publishing

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back