• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Respectful Distances, Last Minute Decisions, And, A Return, To A Familiar Place

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a very quiet and upbeat winter following their World Championship. In addition to the usual parties, photo ops, and benefits that came along with being a World Championship team, everyone was looking forward to a new season, with hopes of defending the title.

As the winter progressed, team management kept a respectful distance from Mitch, and put no pressure on him in regard to his decision of whether to play or not the following year. Early on, Mitch had ended speculation that he would leave the Good Guys, for a lucrative free agent contract elsewhere: "This isnt about the money. I make more than enough with the Good Guys. This is about whether I can will my body to play for another season. If I play, it will be with the Good Guys only. I'm not looking to leave the team, or my friends, to go anywhere else" Mitch said.

Naomi, for her part, was torn about whether she wanted either Mitch, or herself, to return to baseball. There was part of her that wanted Mitch to retire, so that she, too, could retire from baseball, and return to acting. The couple discussed the issue at length, many times that winter. "It's not only about what I want. In the past, I've wanted to try and coerce you to retire. Now, I just want you to do whatever is going to make you happy. If you can walk away, and feel at peace, then call a press conference, and announce your retirement. If you want to play, let's go in, meet with Elmont and Lee, and get a year's contract signed. It's up to you, Mitch, I'm not going to influence you either way" Naomi said, calmly.

The Mitch Watch continued throughout the holidays, as Mitch, Naomi, and their family, went on an eight day cruise to the islands in the far southern Carribean. Naomi was still trying to figure out what Mitch wanted to do, and talked to him about the issue at night, when they were in bed. "I think you want to play. If you didnt, you would have been able to walk away. The memories of your career are in your mind, and you dont want to take your final bow yet" Naomi said. "I didnt say I want to play, Nai, I dont know what I want to do, and I know that I have to make a decision soon. It isnt fair to the team for me to hang everyone up coming to my decision" Mitch said.

On the night of January 1, the cruise ship docked at the Port of Nassau. As Mitch and the family exited the cruise ship, and took a cab for the 20 minute ride to Paradise Island, the decision popped into his head, but he kept it to himself until Naomi and he were getting in bed that night. With Mitch in his boxer shorts, and Naomi in her short nightgown, sitting on the bed, he began to kiss her. "Honey, I'm tired, can I take a raincheck?" Naomi said, thinking Mitch wanted sex. "That's okay, I dont care about sex tonight. I just wanted to tell you that I've come to my decision, and I want to play this year" Mitch said. Naomi kissed him. "Okay, sweetie, I'm happy for you, and I'm fine with that decision" Naomi said.

The next morning, Mitch called Lee Sniderman, and informed him of the decision. Then, later that day, Mitch and Naomi went over to the team offices, and signed their one year contracts, after which a press conference was called. "I'm happy to be back. I confess, that I was probably closer to retirement this time then ever before. Then, last night, as I arrived home from our family's vacation, I sat in the cab, and thought of all the wonderful people, and many memories I have here. I have too much to just leave now. I know I can contribute, and I want to do that this year" Mitch said.

After a solid spring, the Good Guys opened the new season on a bright, sunny Monday, against the Mets. After the championship flag was hoisted to the flagpole, and the World Series rings were given to the players, the Good Guys took the field for the 1:05pm game. Gil Bellows pitched, and fired six shutout innings. The game remained scorless, until the eighth, when Mitch came up, and thrilled the sellout crowd, with a long solo homer. Kate Hudson finished the Mets in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 1-0 opening day win. The next day, on Opening Day Two, Charlize Theron was on the mound. She gave up but one run in her six innings of work, as the Good Guys trailed 1-0, before exploding for five runs in the seventh inning. The Mets got a run, but the Good Guy bullpen shut them down, and cruised along, to a 5-2 victory. Neve Campbell took the ball on Wednesday afternoon. She gave up three solo Met homers, and the Good Guys could not recover, losing their first game of the year, 3-2.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, the therapist asked Mitch how he felt to be playing again. "You took a long time to decide this year, so how is it to play again?" The couneslor asked. "I feel okay. I mean, it's too early in the season to tell. Three home games against the Mets does not make a whole season, but, right now, I'm happy not to be retired" Mitch said.

Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook was on the mound, and allowed only three runs, but Paradise could get nothing, and the Good Guys got shut out, 3-0. Hayden pitched on Saturday night. Hayden was brilliant, allowing but one run into the eighth inning. The Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie, with a Mitch eighth inning Grand Slam, and then had to hang on, as Hudson had trouble in the ninth, for a 5-3 Paradise win. Gil Bellows had the ball on Sunday afternoon, a bright, beautiful, 80 degree day, in front of a sellout. Bellows allowed but two hits, and no runs, into the eighth inning, as the Good Guys broke a scoreless tie, with a two run Ed Burns homer. Kate Hudson finished the game in the ninth, and the Good Guys captured the game, by a 2-0 final score.

Houston entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series, before the Good Guys would head on the road for the first time that year. Charlize Theron gave up an early three run homer, but Paradise rallied to tie the game. In the ninth, with the game still tied, Kate Hudson gave up a solo homer, sending the Good Guys to a 4-3 defeat. Neve Campbell pitched on Tuesday night. She allowed but one run into the seventh, as Paradise broke a 1-1 tie in the seventh, with a run, that Kate Hudson made stand up, for a 2-1 Good Guys win. Rachel Leigh Cook was on the mound on Wednesday afternoon, a sunny, dry, 82 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Cook gave up four runs, but that day Paradise's bats were booming, as they rallied from a 4-1 deficit, to score six sixth inning runs. It was a lead the Good Guys did not give back, as Hudson got yet another save in the ninth, her fifth of the year, in a 7-4 Paradise Island win, that completed a fine opening season six and three homestand. The team seemed to be faring well in most areas, and now, with the first road trip of the year looming the next night, it remained to be seen if they could take their good fortune on the road.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the win over the Braves. The featured lee would be Mitch, whom the team wanted punished for taking such a long time to decide on his contract. They felt "deserted and unwanted" by him, and now wanted to make him pay. Mitch was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in his boxer shorts. Hayden began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, Rachel Leigh Cook was next, attacking Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he howled:HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAA! NO! Kate Hudson was the next ler, tickling Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees, causing his legs to buck:HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally Katherine Heigl and Naomi positioned themselves at Mitch's bare feet. "Later tonight, Aussie Bitch, you are going to pay for this" Mitch said in stern warning. "Idle threats. You are all tied up, American, you can do nothing, so shut up, while Katie and I tickle the fucking daylights out of you!" Naomi said. With that, Heigl and Naomi attacked Mitch's bare feet with their fingers, feathers, and electric toothbrushes. Mitch went berserk, wiggling his toes every which way, and howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! OMG NO MORE! STAHPPP! NOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. "Good first homestand. Go off, play well, and I'll see you in ten days" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.

So, Mitch was back for another year, and the first homestand had gone well for both him and the Good Guys. Now came the first road trip of the year. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well I can say with absolute certainty it wouldn't have been the Good Guys without Mitch and Naomi on the team. I am glad that they both decided to return again. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it would not have been the same team without them. Luckily all worked out so they could return.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back