• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First story done by my Wife, please be nice/ M/f, F/M Adult

ticklecpl

TMF Novice
Hello,
This is the first story by my Wife, she is very shy and for all you men out there, you know how great this is for your spouse to be into our fetish! It is both M/F and F/M, including XXX. If this is not your style, we are sorry.

There was a very nice and loving couple who decided to take a weekend trip to the mountains. They were looking forward to getting away together. Their names are Billy and Karen.

The resort was absolutely gorgeous. There was a indoor and outdoor pool. Each room at the resort was a little different than the next. Some had hot tubs in the bedroom, some had heart shape beds with mirrors on the ceiling, fully stocked bars in each room, and all had breath-taking views of the mountains and the lake.

Karen and Billy got lucky and got a suite that had a hot tub right next to the bed and french doors that led to a private balcony that over looked the lake. Karen had all kinds of great ideas cooking in her mind when she saw the hot tub and the private balcony.

Karen could not wait until it was bedtime. They had a delicious meal at the resort and ended it with desert and coffee. (Karen figured she wanted to have some extra energy to play with Billy).

Karen started the whirlpool and put just a drop of special spa bubbles in the water. Billy fixed drinks for the two of them. Candles were surrounding the bedroom. How romantic it was.

Karen called to Billy and said that the tub was ready for them. Oh how wonderful to see Billy's naked body. No matter how many times Karen saw Billy naked it was always a special treat. It was a scene that appeared in her dreams many nights when he was away on the road and she was missing him.

Billy handed Karen a drink of Sake and a glass for himself. It sure did taste wonderful....while relaxing in the hot tub.

All of a sudden Billy reached down under the water and grabbed one of Karen's feet. He brought the foot and little toes out of the water and began scrubbing them with a soft brush. Oh my how that felt. It's a sensation that you have to experience for yourself...too good and tingling to really get the feel. Karen loved when Billy scrubbed her feet. Sometimes Billy would allow Karen to scrub his as well.

Billy and Karen sat opposite to each other. Billy pulled Karen close to him and kissed her so delicately on her neck, face and lips. This was very sensual. Karen was getting very horny by now and could hardly take anymore. Please Billy lets get out and go lay on the bed she said.

Karen waited for Billy to go get more Sake. When he returned he not only had Sake but he had a special black bag. What could be in the bag she thought.It wasn't too long before Karen found out what was in the bag. Out came the Hitachi Magic Wand (one of Karen's most favorite toys). Billy knew exactly where to put the wand, but he asked Karen first.

Karen said to Billy, please do my feet and toes honey.....oh how wonderful that feels.....don't stop please. Billy proceeded to go to Karen's Kitten and use the wand.....that's when the orgasms stated firing up. Karen becomes very ticklish after cumming.

Billy was using his fingers and tracing the outline of her body. She squirmed and giggled like a young girl. Next he reached down into the bag a brought out a long red feather.

He began using the feather on Karen's breasts. This was driving her insane. Stop...I don't think I can take anymore as she giggled and laughed. I am tingling from my head to my toes.

Speaking of toes..they were the next stopping place. Billy very gently tickled Karen's toes and they licked the toes and feet. Karen was going crazy.....oh don't stop.....I don't know how much more I can take....it feels so good.

Now it's Karen turn to play. First place Karen heads to is Billy's belly button. My oh my how ticklish his belly button is. He is laughing and giggling and Karen is joining in on the laughter.

Time to play with Billy's hard cock. What a nice looking penis. Karen knows what that hard cock can do. First she has to suck and lick it. She can never get enough of Billy's cock. Oh come on Billy, please make love to me.

First I have to have a little snack first. Down Billy goes between Karen's legs. Karen cums again. Come on baby I want your hard cock inside of me......I can hardly wait.

Billy pulls me close to him and flips me over and makes love to me from behind. What a wonderful night it has been.

After wards we put on robes and go out to the balcony and look at the stars.and they both make a wish.

Very VERY NICE

You did a wonderful job with your first time writing. It was refreshing to see the idea laid out without all the detail as some detail is like a biology lesson and not a story. Thank you once again for the beautiful story...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back