• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is tickling really making its way into the mainstream?

BigBrownEyes

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey, maybe it just that we're all on "the watch" around here for tickling scenes, and we tip each other off. BUT I'm starting to get the feeling that tickling might really be making its way into the mainstream and might become more common in TV shows, ect.

I say this because I've seen more tickling scenes and references lately than I ever have in the past. For example: Two tickling references on Will & Grace in two weeks, tickle references with Denise Richards on two different shows, two references on Spin City, a bunch of tickling on Howard Stern, and at least four tickling references on Ally McBeal (including a show where 3 different actresses said "the word").

I'm just saying that tickling references in the media used to be few and far between. Suddenly, it's becoming common. Let's hope this trend continues. I would say that we have Howard Stern to thank for bringing tickling into his show and talking about it as efforlessly as breathing.

Anyone else notice any of this?

Oh, I'd also like to say thanks to all for posting when you spot a tickle scene in a recent show. It's really been great! I will try to do the same as much as I can.

Maybe there are fellow enthusiasts responsible for making these shows, who knows. But I mean, tickling is a fairly normal thing to be mentioned, not just sexually but playfully. I don't really see what the big deal is with mainstream tickling, but yes, maybe things are changing.

I'm personally fine with our community as it is. It feels like it's something that's underground almost, and just intended for those who look for it. Maybe that's just me...

But hey, best of luck to Yaqi and all that. Maybe some day celebrities will see the fun side of tickling, and that's when things will be great. Again, who knows? :)

yes and no

I think you are right, that tickling seems to be making more mainstream appearances that it used to. However, without a place like the TMF, a lot of the pop-culture references would be lost on me. They need to be recorded in a place like this in order for many of us to know about them, and you have several sets of eyes on this Forum looking for them. There are a lot more media sources and choices with regard to television, films, magazines, etc., and this Forum is like a global community. In these respects, there are bound to be more sightings :scared: :wow: . Still, the Yaqi recent appearances definitely seemed 'shocking.'

What can I say...

This just further proves my long-believed theory that "EVERYONE HAS A TICKLING FETISH" whether they admit it or not.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back