• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ShyAndWildTickling.com - Model Cards

jmsdarke

Verified
This is a thread of model cards for the girls from our tickle videos at ShyAndWildTickling.com.

Model-Amo-1.jpg

Model-AshleyGrace-1.jpg

The rating system on the model cards rates their most ticklish spots based on experience during tickle video shoots here at ShyAndWildTickling.com with the following legend:

FT = Feet
KN = Knees
TH = Thighs
IT = Inner Thighs
CR = Crotch
GR = Groin
HP = Hips
RB = Ribs
NI = Nipples
AP = Arm Pits
NK = Neck

The rating goes from 0 (non-responsive) to 10 (live wire/off the hook). A value of "-" means that body part rating is unknown.

All values are tabulated and that sum is divided by the number of body parts which have been rated to determine the total overall ticklishness rating score.

I'm sure there are other ways of doing this. I hope we will see those other ways of doing this is other model cards.

JD

Last edited:
Model-AutumnFantasy-1.jpg

Model-Baunfire-1.jpg

The rating system on the model cards rates their most ticklish spots based on experience during tickle video shoots here at ShyAndWildTickling.com with the following legend:

FT = Feet
KN = Knees
TH = Thighs
IT = Inner Thighs
CR = Crotch
GR = Groin
HP = Hips
RB = Ribs
NI = Nipples
AP = Arm Pits
NK = Neck

The rating goes from 0 (non-responsive) to 10 (live wire/off the hook). A value of "-" means that body part rating is unknown.

All values are tabulated and that sum is divided by the number of body parts which have been rated to determine the total overall ticklishness rating score.

I'm sure there are other ways of doing this. I hope we will see those other ways of doing this is other model cards.

JD

Last edited:
This is a great idea, it could be improved by having a ticklish rating or score. So 10 for totally unbearable and 1 for not at all ticklish, you could take that one step further and have a rating for their ticklishness on different body parts. So an overtall T rating, a Foot T rating, a Pits T rating and a Tummy T rating.

Good job though, I like the concept.

This adds value. I'm adding this to every card and will have them updated later.

Thanks,

JD

Fine idea to include that information with the photos. Thanks for posting them. :D

Model-Chasity-1.jpg

Model-Elise-1.jpg

FT = Feet
KN = Knees
TH = Thighs
IT = Inner Thighs
CR = Crotch
GR = Groin
HP = Hips
RB = Ribs
NI = Nipples
AP = Arm Pits
NK = Neck

JD

Last edited:
I haven't visited this section for a while as I've been preoccupied with art.

This is a great idea. I always like to imagine these things into the scenario anyway, and its great to have this kind of reference.

I'm thinking of doing this kind of thing with my 3D models. Of course, its all made up becausen they're just 3D models but its still a lot of fun I think.

Very innovative.

Thanks for sharing.

R

I would love to see all video producers create these type of cards because it adds value and fills in some blanks to the fantasy aspect of this fetish content.

JD

I would love to see all video producers create these type of cards because it adds value and fills in some blanks to the fantasy aspect of this fetish content.

I agree 100%

Hey the new rating looks great, good idea having an overall score system too. :cool:

Model-Aiko-1.jpg

Model-Honey-1.jpg

FT = Feet
KN = Knees
TH = Thighs
IT = Inner Thighs
CR = Crotch
GR = Groin
HP = Hips
RB = Ribs
NI = Nipples
AP = Arm Pits
NK = Neck

I've attached a Photoshop PSD file (zipped) which can be used by any tickle video producer to create your own tickle model cards. Please feel free to modify it completely or use it as is.

JD

Model-BabyC-1.jpg

Model-Anaiat-1.jpg

FT = Feet
KN = Knees
TH = Thighs
IT = Inner Thighs
CR = Crotch
GR = Groin
HP = Hips
RB = Ribs
NI = Nipples
AP = Arm Pits
NK = Neck

Model-NadiaStar-1.jpg

Model-Brooke-1.jpg

FT = Feet
KN = Knees
TH = Thighs
IT = Inner Thighs
CR = Crotch
GR = Groin
HP = Hips
RB = Ribs
NI = Nipples
AP = Arm Pits
NK = Neck

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back